Ok guys. Thought I would throw out some stuff I have learned over the years as an avid pumper. Also, I hope DLD/MOD team doesn't get upset with me but since this is a new sub forum for MOS I would point all rookies to Thunder's for a solid "Pumping 101" routine listed there.
First off, I think that pumping is a GREAT tool for girth. I attribute it to most of my girth gains over the years. But be warned, I think pumping has the most potential for injury than any type of Penis Enlargement. To many guys see those massive girth gains in the tube and start thinking to add more pressure AND time and they will gain quicker. Nope. A good way to get bruising and a massive thrombosed vein on top of several other types of injuries. You need to take it slow and condition your penis to take this type of pressure. Here are some tips...
1. ALWAYS WARM UP! Whether your using a rice sock, hot wash cloth, or heating pad, never forget that heat is your friend.
2. KEEP ACURATE TIME! Don't let that huge gain in the tube decieve you. Keep your times in the tube consistent. I would start with no more than 10 minutes at a time and build up to it.
3. GET A GAUGE! You will need this to keep track of your routine PLUS it will help you control your session. Don't let how good the higher levels can feel sometimes. I recomend the Mighty Vac.
4. ALWAYS START 100% ERECT! This will do two things mainly. 1, it will help you to reach maximum expansion and 2, it will help reduce fluid build up.
5. ALWAYS JELQ/MASSAGE AFTER EACH SET! Jelqing is the cornerstone of any girth routine to begin with. This will help get the blood moving around again and it will help to keep the fluid build up down as well.
6. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR COCK! If you start to notice bad discoloring or other abnormalities, STOP!
7. FEEL YOUR COCK! If you start to notice alot of pain, STOP!
8. DO LENGTH FIRST! If you are hanging or doing other length routines, do them first. You shouldn't hang after pumping.
9. USE A GOOD LUBE! Can't stress this enough. I start with a hand lotion then move to vaseline. Helps to create a good seal.
10. SHAVE! You will need to remove hairs that will cause leaks in your seal.
11. KEEP YOUR TUBE CLEAN! Hot water and mild dishwashing soap is what I use.
12. START WITH THE RIGHT SIZE TUBE! This is very important. Start with one tow big, then you run into the problem of having your nuts sucked up into the tube. Most of the Major pump sites tell you how to measure what size would be best for you.
Ok, there's "Kooky's Dirty Dozen". There is a tone more to know and I find pumping to have as many small things to tweak as hanging. Hopefully some of these things will help keep guys from hurting themselves!