Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pumping for 15 Years.. and what I know

Thanks for the much needed information. Newbies, take note. The guys who have been at it for years can teach you something and keep you from harming your Willy.

Post Thanks / Like

Id taken a few months off pumping due to work.Now im back at it...havent lost any of my gains though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roddthewadd64 View Post
    Id taken a few months off pumping due to work.Now im back at it...havent lost any of my gains though.

Great to hear that you cemented your gains. I think one of the biggest fears men have is losing gains after they stop, it is always good to hear from vets that have gained and retained those gains after Penis Enlargement has ceased. Welcome back to the forums.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

A penis pump works by forcing your penis to engorge with more blood than normal by creating a vacuum around the penis. There are a number of problems associated with the use of pumps:

1. The effects are not permanent. Yes your penis does look larger and with regular daily use will appear to stay looking larger even when flaccid, but when usage ceases for a while (say when you are sick) the penis returns to normal size.
    2. Because the tissue in the penis is being flooded with more blood than it is designed to take, it does suffer some damage which prolonged use will render irreparable.
    3. Prolonged use can lead to a form of erectile dysfunction in that you might find that you are no longer able to get full erections naturally without resorting to the pump first.
    4. If you keep the pump on for too long a period it causes the blood supply in the penis to stop moving around and can result in blood clots or tissue dying because of lack of oxygen which, as you know, is carried in fresh blood supplies.

Best and only way to increase Your penis is:

#1: Take a hot shower (but don't even try to put Your penis into very hot water - it will damage it)
    #2: Shave it
    #3: If it's still too small to satisfy Your woman then insert it in her ass.

Penis pumps are not intended for growing the penis. They were developed to help get erections in impotent men.

I would urge you NOT to use one if you don't have a problem because you will become dependent on them and the last thing you want is to be about to have sex and then need to pump up.... What a turn off.....!

The penis can't grow any bigger without surgery; and all surgeries have some real bad cons.

Pills, pumps, stretchers etc do not work. - but they can seriously damage Your penis, and better have small working penis than big damaged one.

And the Phatdick who posted that he uses pumps for years is a scammer. And btw. woman pussy adjusts to size of the penis so length is not SO important as You may think, I fucked bitches that were after some good mileage and I tell You - They were all tight.

Stay real! Don't trust anyone recommending some toys, they all want $$$ and don't give a damn about Your penis.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BiSexIsGood View Post
    ...The penis can't grow any bigger without surgery...
    why is BiSex on this site???....

Post Thanks / Like

Great information and thanks for encouraging the use of pumps. What about if we use pumping, penis [words=https://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=113512&s=2015&a=39585]extender[/words] and jelqing together.Any experience????

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tiz I've done all three for over 10 years with great results. All you need to know is to take it slow and do not overdo anything.

Your trying to cause micro trauma, so you need to take the slowest safest route and understand it's going to take multiple phases that require time to do the routines along with effort.

Jelqing should be a staple to any routine before and after, pumping / extending should be taken show. It is a far safer routine to solidify manual techniques before moving up to pumps and stretchers because they require a lot of knowledge and great technical skills.

Make sure you conduct all the research you can before adhereing to any routine.

Always use heat for 10 minutes before doing any routine. Heat is your friend in Penis Enlargement...any questions PM me
    Last edited by Ironwill1984; 11-08-13 at 10:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey which brand of Pump would u recommend??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tonine View Post
    Hey which brand of Pump would u recommend??
    Check out the Bathmate, some nice models.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234