Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ordered the VacuTech elliptical cylinder

Quote Originally Posted by truant View Post
    Wow fonic you can't fit the X-40 going full package, the X-40 is 2 2/3 wide I believe. I can fit my whole package in the Vacutech and it's great because I don't have to worry about balls being sucked in and I like the whole package look. I'm happy with the tube but if I want to just pump my penis then a smaller tube would be better. I do feel pain in my balls even at really low pressure when I have them outside the tube. Yeah not too much fluid buildup doing low pressure, just enough to look good lol. You probably got yours in by now right fonic?
    nah you picked me up wrong, the X-40 size is difficult for me because its sucks half my stomach in its that big, easily get cock and balls in that. just gives mega abdominal pain,

i'm still waiting on my tube, don't no why such a hold up, good things come to those who wait though i suppose, the thing is i'm desperate to get some quality sessions in as-well,

cleared my schedule in preparation hehe. on the upside being trying out dld blasters meantime.

Post Thanks / Like

Really wow I imagine how that would happen it being so wide. Damn you still didn't get it yet, I'm guessing your cylinder came from the same place as mine which is California. Hopefully you don't get any ab pain with your vacutech.

Because mine is pretty wide so I get pain with my tube even if I use scrunchies to tie back my balls. On the positive side my tube is large enough to accept my full package. Last night I went full package for 40min. non-stop while watching a show without any pain.

If I went with a size smaller I couldn't go full package, a size larger would be cool for full package, but I would have real trouble fitting the tube if I wanted to pump regular in the future. I'm happy with the size I got to fo full package but if I wanted to do serious penis only pumping, the size chart would be right for that.

But sometimes I think I would feel a biting pain if I went with a lower size for some reason because it's going to naturally want to suck in the balls. It looks like you will fit yours well fonic I'm interested to know if you get any ab pain.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm thinking i should have just travelled to california and picked the tube up myself, kill two birds with one stone because its my dream destination in the world to live.

your a brave man truant 40 mins nut pumping that shit be wild! glad your happy with your choice its not cheap equipment, in preparation for my tube coming i ordered a

neoprene ball stretcher today apparently thats much more comfortable than the leather and steel ball stretchers, this should keep my nuts well away from the tube and

keep sac suck to a minimum, read someones story today about ball pumping on another site, i'am curious to see the positive effects it has, this guy started out the way

i'am just now with balls practically glued to the body, there was before and after pics to accompany progress, i must say i'm impressed and really enthusiastic about it,

the guys nuts got bigger and hung perfectly, so it does work for sure and from research there doesn't seem to be any detrimental effects. also i seen a vid

where someone was using a standard 2' tube and ball pumping only i didn't know you could do that because of the contours of your body, i'm sure i could do that with

my tube too, any breaking news on my tubes arrival ill holler truant.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah fonic that's interesting, I never been to California but most of the stuff I order online comes from there. Hopefully you get your tube, that is way to long of a wait I would want the tube asap lol.

Going full package in the cylinder is starting to feel good. I like how my balls have room to expand outward do to the oval shape. The whole package look with the big balls is starting to take shape. Even used the Bathmate with 2 scrunchies after a vacutech session and it worked wonders.

That neoprene idea sounds sweet, I have two shaft collars but the neoprene sounds really easy to put on and comfortable. Where did you get yours fonic that is such a good idea! Thanks for the tips let me know any other breaking news.
    Last edited by truant; 07-06-11 at 08:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hey truant! i'm ready to rock n roll at last!!!! just picked my package up there from post office depot, i couldn't get out of there quick enough,

not very happy vacu put the contents of my package on the front, my face was bright red and it was a girl who handed over my package,

so embarrassed man, kinda want to curl up and die hehe. need a big fat blunt to get over it. the tube and pump look like quality pieces of kit,

nice weight to the tube, i'm really tempted to go with a pumping only routine just now.

Post Thanks / Like

lol wow fonic you had to pick it up and they handed it to you just like the part in the austin powers movie '' this isn't mine.. honest'' and ran out with the goods lmao! How is your sessions going with it, do you feel pain from sac suck? Do you pack the tube? Yeah a pumping only routine is what I'm doing too. I'm going to add some stretching and hanging with the LM to get some length work in before I start pumping. The only thing is I can find a time to use the SG because I'm going to pump directly after using the LM.
    Last edited by truant; 07-08-11 at 06:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hey truant, austin powers lol. thats about 4 days ive had my elliptical tube now, i cant put this bitch down! me and this tube is a match made in heaven, really enjoying

my workouts with this, size wise its perfecto, tighter at top and bottom and the perfect gap to the sides for expansion, because its a bit tighter top and bottom its worked

out a dream for hardcore stretches gives me great grip, cant believe how pain free they are to do now, for the first couple of weeks i'm doing 4 x 10 minute sets morning and night and after

a couple of weeks ill introduce another 40 min set, really happy about having a gauge to work to now because i have to drop the hg down doing the stretches, the pressure rockets

up to dangerous levels doing these, which may go someway to explaining why i used to get blood coming out the urethra while doing these with the herc, so basically i'm pulling downward on

the tube for most of my sets, desperate for length gains, girth comes easy. its really cool when you pull on the tube then release, pump up to a higher pressure then you see your dick get

longer in the tube with that inner dick you just pulled out. i'm still working on keeping sac skin out of tube very difficult because anything i use to stop this interferes with the stretches, no

nut pain or stomach pain i put that down to the proper sized tube and design, very minimal foreskin fluid buildup that goes away fairly quickly, great expansion. kinda wish i had one of these

years ago for me its far easier to use and i feel much more in control. going to stick to my routine and give this serious dedication like i do in all my pe work, to me there is no better form

of pe, pumping is damn pleasurable makes you horny to the point you want to fuck anything that moves! and best of all you get results right away that the eye can see, which is really

motavating. i want to find out if these tube stetches will bring me length nothing else brings me length so ill put this one to the test.
    Last edited by fonic; 07-11-11 at 06:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey fonic sorry for taking so long to respond, just been going hard at pe and with my new tube. Glad you and your tube is a match made in heaven, it's true that it's hard to put down because it's easier so setup than the Bathmate.

That's so true what you said about it being tighter on the top and bottom than on the sides do to that oval shape. My tube is the same way, there is just a little space left on the sides. However when I pull on the tube to do hardcore stretches it comes right off for some reason, but I use my herc for that anyway.

That's cool that you do 10 min. x 4 sets, I usually just stay in as long as possible usually over 20 minutes. The tube sounds like it's giving you good length gains, what is your bpel fonic? You seem to want mostly length, I'm the opposite length comes easy for me, I measured my bpel last night and I was about 7.2ish so I gains about .2 over the past month.

That's great your not getting any sac-suck, I never experience that either but I have to wear my ball weights and I'm good. And yeah I also noticed very little fluid retention. If I were to go back and re-pick my size for pumping just my penis, I think your size would have been a little better for me. On the flip side the tube is wide enough that I can go full package comfortably in this baby. I think getting that full package look from putting your balls and penis in the oval tube really gives a full look, so I'm happy I can do both without trouble. The tube size I got is in that median you know so I'm satisfied with my choice, If I got the biggest I wouldn't be happy with it. And like you said a tube like that is nice to have so I can rest assure in my mind that I picked a good size.

I'm just glad I didn't go with the biggest size. Also I was thinking these tubes are not that expensive for the quality so I can always get a smaller tube such as your size, or I might even go with the 1.5'' x 2'' size in the future. So I will have a slightly bigger tube which is really perfect for nut pumping, and I'll have the smaller elliptical for strictly hardcore penis pumping.

Fonic do you think that smaller tube will be to small? The reason why I say this is because my base girth almost fills up this big tube so with the 1.5 x 2 there would be 0 room for expansion. In the future I will have to decide from your size or one size smaller. What do you think? Hey we should add each other on facebook I would love to have a friend from England. Let me know and I'll send you the link through private message or something.
    Last edited by truant; 07-24-11 at 05:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey fonic and truant I've been following you guys posts since you started them about this vacutech elliptical cylinder and I'm
    very interested in buying one. I was wondering if I could talk to one of you guys about getting one and the accessories needed when
    I purchase one. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

hey truant/ authentic 22. first off i have had to cut my pumping routine down to 40 mins in the morning and scrap night time pumping, reason being i was getting dead dick totally lifeless,

lost all morning wood a sure fire sign your overdoing it, thank the lord am rock hard again come wakey wakey time woo hoo, truant we are the exact same bpel!!! mental ae. put it this way

buddy i'm just over 6" girth and its gonna take a looooong time to pack the sides of this tubes shape, i mean each sesh were only making miniscule tares its like watching paint dry trying to

get bigger, if i was you i would go for the smaller one do it propa, man truant your nuts must be like duck eggs by now! the other night i took a pic of my cock and sent it too my girl, it

looked fucking huge in a pic i couldn't believe it, just makes this whole pe game worthwhile when you get a lift like that spurns you on, i'm managing to comfortably pump to 9hg

with zero fluid build up, i reckon i can go higher it just feels so damn good, i honestly can't tell if i'm gonna yield anything from these hardcore stretches, but one can dream, hopefully

ill reach my 8" dream one day coz that badboy gonna be real scary. i'm not on Facebook sorry bout that, let us know any gains you make along the way. :-))

authentic trust in the vacuu size chart and if you have the cash get the tube and pump from them, and its up 2 you if you buy the lube from them i did its great and will last ages.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to get one of these!! Really love how the fluid retention is reduced with this tube.
    I'm gonna go with the chart from the website and see where I go from there.
    Thanks for the help

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting on the thread Authentic22, good luck in choosing the right size. Yes I agree the size chart is good if you want to just straight pump your penis alone. The 1 1/2'' - 2'' elliptical would be best for girth between 5'' - 5 3/4'' maybe even 6''. If I had to choose again I would go back and pick that tube because now that I think of it that size is perfect for me.

It's always good to have a thinner tube like that because you can get that good pack with also less negative space in the tube which also means you don't have to pump it as much to get to high pressure. If your over 6'' girth you might want to consider a size larger which is the tube fonic has, so you have room to expand.

My cylinder on the other hand (2'' - 2 1/2'') is two sizes bigger than the most popular size that I was talking about so it's a little on the big side. I can still pump regular (penis only) with it but I have to use two shaft collars keep my balls from being sucked too close. I can also go full package in it but only at low pressure or everything gets too crowded and starts to hurt at around 4hg.

Last night I was doing a little experimentation with my tube. Instead of going full package and putting everything in at the same time. I just placed my balls inside after getting them fully warmed up and pumped. After getting good suction (3hg) on my balls my penis naturally starts to get sucked in as well. Then I just stand up and push my penis in the tube which is now pressed up against the tube and facing me. The fit is very snug and the tube will stay attached to me easily as I stand up and walk around. I'm loving what I see in the tube, my balls are pushed upwards in the tube a good 4-5 inches and getting that nice pull and expansion on the sack.

When I came out after only 20 min. it was a shock. My balls were were huge! Much bigger than if you were to go full package. It's hard to explain, like my balls get really expanded in the tube and the whole sack goes up far in the tube without pain, It looked very nice in the tube to see it happening. When I came out I had the biggest set of balls ever, they were literally twice as big as normal and hung like crazy when I put them in a bow of warm water. This is so cool I'm going to use this big tube to get those huge pig nuts.. then get the smaller tube to really pack that thing for penis only pumping.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Truant and fonic any updates to using the elliptical tube. I recently ordered mine to add to my Penis Enlargement tool box, and i am going to order the next size up tube all ready... lol

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting Islandboy, what size did you order? I like my 2 1/2 x 2 because I can pump my dick and balls.. it's not too big for the penis but not to small to get a nice ball pump occasionally before sex or in your routine and is motivation to pack it. A small one would be better for penis pumping only but I use the Bathmate for that so I don't really need it for that you know what I'm saying it's just a nice big tube for various purposes. What size are you and what size did you order so I can tell you my opinion. The elliptical is the best air cylinder out there hands down only thing better is the Bathmate.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the 1.75 x 2.25 x 12 since my normal grith is 6.25. But quickly found out i should have ordered the 2 x 2.5 and i will be ordering soon. I have both size Bathmates and wanted to try some dry pumping at low vacuum so the vacutech is another tool in my tool box. After dry pumping then jumping into my X-40 Bathmate for some Bathmate hardcore stretches my grith is going up to 7.25.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the 1.75 x 2.25 x12 with my normal grith at 6.25 thought it would be good fit. My head seems to get stuck regardless of how much lube i use. So i will be ordering the next size up, im using this to try out low vacuum dry pumping. I have both Bathmate and getting to the point of not fitting in the X-40. And compressing down the X-40 is like compressing a truck coil spring some days lol. So just one more tool in my tool box to hit the little guy from all angles.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't order just yet take some time to really think of what size you want but I will try to help you decide. First off 12 is wayy too long bro.. what length are you? I would recommend everyone that buy's it get the 9'' unless they are extremely long. The 2 x 1.75 is perfect for your girth if you plan on penis pumping only. If you want to pump or balls and penis the 2 x 2.5 is the one to get. Yeah the elliptical will be a great addition to your tool box. Just stick with the 9'' long tube it's cleaner unless your unusually long. But the 6 x 1.75 would be ideal for your over 6'' girth, only get the 2 x 2 .5 if you want a bigger tube to play around in. But I really would not get the biggest 2.75 thats like if you want to go full package.
    Last edited by truant; 04-20-12 at 02:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The 12'' inch long is very excessive it's very rare people get that and I would not get that, 10'' at the absolute most but 11'' is pushing it and excessive.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Truant my length is just over 8.5 its a weird and a cool feeling hitting the backside of the Bathmate release valve on my X-40. End goal for me is 10 x 7 but if i get longer oh well lol. For the price and quality of the tubes i figured i will be owning these for years to come so i picked one for my current grith and wanted to use it more for the stretch. Still working with it and learning my limits staying below 5 in for any time durations but have tried higher numbers to see if i would stretch more then drop back down to 4 or less.
    Thanks for your help and my silly driod i thought i lost my one comment. Then typed it again now both are posted. I will try and delete one of them when i get onto my computer

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I heard good things about going in the air pump for long periods of time at around 5 hg.. it's cool that you can see the pressure on the gauge. Yup you grew out of the herc no doubt about that, in my opinion the X-40 is a little excessive that's why they are making the maximus I think and I would look into that myself b/c I'm a Bathmate fan but the elliptical is 2nd best to the Bathmate but the best air pump in my opinion. You are getting your moneys worth for sure the Vacu-tech is not a cheap play toy. If your 8.5 I would still get the 9'' cause the top is very hard to each even if your above 8''. So 10'' length cylinder at the most and the 1.75'' x 2'' is probably your best width choice your going to get for real air pumping work. One step above and your giving yourself some extra room to play but it's very wide and can't really be packed unless you go to the extremes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast