Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Water in air pump

I was just wondering if u can put water in high quality pumps(no electrical ) ?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Water in air pump

Give it a shot
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Water in air pump

Quote Originally Posted by edcast55 View Post
    I was just wondering if u can put water in high quality pumps(no electrical ) ?

Thanks
    I have been hydropumping with a standard manual pump for 3 months. building my routine through experimentation. 3 sets with insert sleeve and 3 without the sleeve-employing the tube packing technique with water in the pump 1/2 to 3/4 full.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't do it if you have an inline gauge. Those gauges are not typically meant for water.
    Last edited by koooky; 10-29-11 at 12:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Word! and how right you are. When I hydropump I use the rubber ball grip. I use the guage for air pumping only.

Post Thanks / Like

You can if you use an in-line fluid reservoir to capture the water as it's pumped out. I'd do this with a gauged pump to prevent water from entering the gauge and possibly damaging it, that is, if your pump is meant for air only. Or you can get the whole shebang for $25-30 in a brake bleeding kit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheStick View Post
    . Or you can get the whole shebang for $25-30 in a brake bleeding kit.
    Harbor Freight offers a high quality pump with reservoir:
    http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...=brake+bleeder

They regularly have coupons in auto magazines to buy at their retail outlets for $17.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by makemebig View Post
    Harbor Freight offers a high quality pump with reservoir:
    http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...=brake+bleeder

They regularly have coupons in auto magazines to buy at their retail outlets for $17.
    I bought this pump and it's great. I'm gonna try using the reservoir with the water. The thought of warm water sounds so good!
    Workin on gettin the kingdong
    Starting measurement 7-o5-06
    length (flaccid)4.75"
    length (erect) 5.75"
    girth (erect) 4.75
    Currently
    length (flaccid)5.5"
    length (erect) 8.125"
    girth (erect) 5.25"

6'3" @ 235lbs.
    And I have a 6 pack!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey how is that red harborfrieght pump? My mityvac's plastic handle broke so I took the time off from Penis Enlargement (though the weeks are adding up fast) and i need to replace it.. Kind of dissapointed that its all plastic but it lasted me a few years since I had it for my car. Does that harborfreight pump have a pressure relief valve on it?

BTW, i tried water pumping , warm up, stretches, then filling up the cylinder 1/3 with hot/warm water then pump with the reservoir in-line the hose. My initial thought was that the water cools off after a few minutes which makes my penis cool when I take it out... Where as dry pumping, my penis is warm when I take it out.. so I don't think water pumping is that great unless your in the shower where you can keep the water temps warm.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tekryder View Post
    Hey how is that red harborfrieght pump? My mityvac's plastic handle broke so I took the time off from Penis Enlargement (though the weeks are adding up fast) and i need to replace it.. Kind of dissapointed that its all plastic but it lasted me a few years since I had it for my car. Does that harborfreight pump have a pressure relief valve on it?

BTW, i tried water pumping , warm up, stretches, then filling up the cylinder 1/3 with hot/warm water then pump with the reservoir in-line the hose. My initial thought was that the water cools off after a few minutes which makes my penis cool when I take it out... Where as dry pumping, my penis is warm when I take it out.. so I don't think water pumping is that great unless your in the shower where you can keep the water temps warm.
    The red pump is bad ass. It's steel and won't break. And yes it has a relief valve on it. I have two one for pumping the brakes one for pumping my cock! I really recommend it.
    Workin on gettin the kingdong
    Starting measurement 7-o5-06
    length (flaccid)4.75"
    length (erect) 5.75"
    girth (erect) 4.75
    Currently
    length (flaccid)5.5"
    length (erect) 8.125"
    girth (erect) 5.25"

6'3" @ 235lbs.
    And I have a 6 pack!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like progress is being made

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beardick View Post
    The red pump is bad ass. It's steel and won't break. And yes it has a relief valve on it. I have two one for pumping the brakes one for pumping my cock! I really recommend it.
    Actually the handle is steel and the vacuum chamber is brass, but who really cares because it works great. Interesting, the operating instructions include a caution that it should not be used in the presence of children. Accordingly, check your surroundings before using the pump.

Post Thanks / Like

since doing 1/3 water in the pump tech...as part of my daily bath routine, in addition to all night clamp wrapping after the fact..I pack the tube to the top at (red) 7 inHg/(black)18cmHg. I hold for 2 minutes before releasing, removing then starting over. my lady friend says that I seem longer and my trust is deeper. so I must be making progress...and she knows nothing about my workout.

Post Thanks / Like

Technically: Air is compressible, water is not and therefore products made for air are usually built with compressibility in mind. Water is also corrosive and non-lubricating.

In practice: it's probably ok, but remember that water has no forgiveness since it can't be compressed.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never used any pumps (air or water) before. If I use this AIR pump (in picture below) and fill it with WATER and then apply on my penis and pump the water, will it work? Even if it spoils the pump in 6 months, then too it will be alright for me. Since these are cheap and I can buy one every 6 months or so.

Thanks for your help.

Attachment 30383
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pure-passion-penis-enlargement-pump-sdl439820435-1-2b2d6-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShahJahan View Post
    I've never used any pumps (air or water) before. If I use this AIR pump (in picture below) and fill it with WATER and then apply on my penis and pump the water, will it work? Even if it spoils the pump in 6 months, then too it will be alright for me. Since these are cheap and I can buy one every 6 months or so.

Thanks for your help.

Attachment 30383
    Very Inventive!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if there are places making custom water pumps. I saw a few in videos that are pretty crazy

Post Thanks / Like

I usually don't really advertise and don't mean to do it this time very much either ... But since you asked, Water Trap for Pumping - Thickwall Cylinders Ltd.
    You could get a cylinder in which size you want and then add this to your set. Price seems decent; you can also get this kind of water trap from automotive stores under a name of brake fluid change kit or something similar.
    So, you could go for Thickwall, Vacu-tech, La pumps, many choices are available.

The cheaper pump pictured earlier; I think that will have a problem with water without water trap. Sure you can try. I would vouch for a better cylinder and this water trap idea though. A good cylinder and a pump will last a long time. The initial cost might be higher, but you will save money and time considering the future.
    Depending which size you aim for, it is good to have at least 1 inch of so called spare room. At least this is the consensus from what I've read.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by acromegaly View Post
    I wonder if there are places making custom water pumps. I saw a few in videos that are pretty crazy
    If there s money in it then someone is doing it
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this old thread because I ordered a brake bleeder that comes with the trap. Just wondering if anyone had success with it? I would think it would just suck all the water out of the cylinder and dump it in the trap and end up air pumping.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast