Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tube Packing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tube Packing

What did you do differently on the second pic?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    What did you do differently on the second pic?
    I just pulled back the foreskin. Or what do you mean exactly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because on the first pick you were reaching pretty far up the tube, but on the next it seems that you lost a bit of momentum. Was that ring there from the beginning?

Anyway did you check out the goliath? Did you know water pumping is better than air because it compresses the skin meaning more pull effects the actual tunica?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geez man, that's a ton of expansion. Does pumping under that much pressure not effect your EQ? I certainly can't pump to that pressure and expect to have an erection for at least a day.

What are your measurements now? Erect Girth?
    -Jake

Starting - NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5"
    Current - NBPEL: 8.75" MEG: 5.5"
    Goal - NBPEL: 8.5" MEG: 6.5"
    Back surgery sucks! Got to make back those gains!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be more concerned with the Ball Pumping part of it since it has not been explored much more than the work RedZulu did. It will be good to have a fresh perspective on this but I advise great caution as you proceed.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ist getting better and better, Boys. The PROPumpers on the pumpforum set up a pump Routine for me to get really big. It is hard work, but step by step working up my way. Been pumping every day lately, and that seems to pay off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pp01-jpg   -pp02-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love the size but it is becoming too much of a practice that guys do not show measured pictures. P{lease, if you are shooting pictures anyway, take a few measured.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fluid, fluid, fluid. What are your solid gains? It's clear to me that you are not doing PE; that is just skin stretching with fluid and pressure.

Any rookie who wants to have a bigger, more vasculat and rock hard penis, should avoid those methods.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by penispumpingboy View Post
    Ist getting better and better, Boys. The PROPumpers on the pumpforum set up a pump Routine for me to get really big. It is hard work.
    What's the routine ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juhox View Post
    Fluid, fluid, fluid. What are your solid gains? It's clear to me that you are not doing PE; that is just skin stretching with fluid and pressure.

Any rookie who wants to have a bigger, more vasculat and rock hard penis, should avoid those methods.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    What's the routine ?
    Cheers guys,
    been quite a while when I last posted on this forum. I was quite confused at first because of some of the guys reactions, but I knew that I could succeed with a well set up routine. I try to pump up to 6 days a week with one rest day. And usually on the weekends I do marathon sessions, which means up to 6-8 hours of pumping.

I got myself a bullmaster to incluce into the balls routine and I think it works pretty good, especially the silicone seal does a good job when it comes to high pressure pumping.

The following pic was taken only a few days after I had received my bullmaster in spring this year. Any support and suggestions on how to improve my pumping and size is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bm7-jpg  
    Likes Chaoskampf liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how's it going here?
    Start: (2014)
    BPEL:15cm/5.9"
    MSEG:12cm/4.75"
    NBPEL:13cm/5.1"
    BPFSL: 17cm/6.7"

Latest: (March 2017)
    BPEL:19cm/7.5"
    MSEG:15.2cm/6"
    NBPEL:15.2cm/6"
    BPFSL:19.6cm/7.75"

Goals:
    BPEL:22.8cm/9"
    EG:17.7cm/7"

My progressthread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers guys,
    been quite a while when I last posted on this forum. I was quite confused at first because of some of the guys reactions, but I knew that I could succeed with a well set up routine. I try to pump up to 6 days a week with one rest day. And usually on the weekends I do marathon sessions, which means up to 6-8 hours of pumping.

I got myself a bullmaster to incluce into the balls routine and I think it works pretty good, especially the silicone seal does a good job when it comes to high pressure pumping.

The following pic was taken only a few days after I had received my bullmaster in spring this year. Any support and suggestions on how to improve my pumping and size is appreciated.
    Any news on effectiveness yet?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers guys,

Whoa what is that device it looks cool!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude you need to try water pumping. you ahve the time and energy to pump like this you reaally need to try water pumping. fill your bullmaster with luke warm water and let it rip. you can pump half the time and get even better results. use water in the bullmaster and save up for a bathmate extreme. my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi fellow enlargers and pumpers,

I am still around and I still believe in what I do and the kind of routine and pumping schedules I have been over the last year do prove me right, that it IS possible to gain that way and to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by acromegaly View Post
    dude you need to try water pumping. you ahve the time and energy to pump like this you reaally need to try water pumping. fill your bullmaster with luke warm water and let it rip. you can pump half the time and get even better results. use water in the bullmaster and save up for a bathmate extreme. my 2 cents.
    acromegaly, your hint was one of the biggest game changers. I started pumping "wet", using water in the tube and experimented with different heat and water levels and do sometimes even use a heating pad in addition to the water in the tube to keep everything warm while pumping. Besides the effect that the tissues and skin are much more relaxed when pumping because of the warmth, it even showed that with the water the vacuum is much better transferred onto the genitals and one does not overpump that easily when pumping wet. Also it is possible for me to use much higher vacuum when pumping wet without getting uncomfortable or even painful.
    So when I do pump wet I usually do change water around every 1.5-2 hours or I do pump with a heating pad put around the tube, that keeps the water warm all the time.
    The only downside when pumping wet is that I can not pump with my electric pump at the same time.

So I have been doing a daily routine of pumping for a couple of weeks. That means I tried to get tubed at least 1 hour per day. I could do so for around 2 months, then I made the mistake and went on holiday for 2 weeks and didnt take my pump with me. So I had an unwanted pause of 2 weeks. After that I kept getting back into the daily routine and did daily pumping again. I tried to tube up at least 1 hour during work days and on weekends I sometimes did marathon sessions of up to 8 hours (with rests).

What I found out and worked perfectly for me: I do pump from monday to friday at least one hour per day and do build up mass in balls and penis, just little by little, so when I started my marathon session on saturday evening or afternoon, I was already big and could right build up size on the size I had just achieved. This way I did get my package to bigger proportions and size I was ever before. Sometimes I had a rest day on sunday, or I did some more build up pumping on sunday and tried to grow a bit more. The on the next day, I just kept pumping at moderate pressure and pumped less time again from monday to friday. That way I kept growing without letting the size completely vanish and that helped me to cement gains.

Within a year (even much less than a year), I was able to pack the pockets of the bullmaster and I still do grow. And there are not that many pumpers out there that are capable of packing a bullmaster's pockets.

So guys, as far as I can tell, just keep focusing and keep thinking of your goals. It DOES work, if you really keep working on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Whoa what is that device it looks cool!
    That's a so called bullmaster tube. You can google it. It is not a tube for beginners, so you have to train your package in a smaller tube first and as you keep growing and gaining, you can then step up to the bullmaster. But it is a big cylinder and even some ProPumpers do preworkout in a smaller tube first before they jump into their bullmaster.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234