Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post your pumping routine

Quote Originally Posted by Juhox View Post
    (pumping is not my only hobby).
    Aww that was a diss man, I know who you're talking about. What do your mean "alot in girth"?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    Aww that was a diss man, I know who you're talking about. What do your mean "alot in girth"?
    I was quite small when is started PE and I didn't measure my girth, but now my width is a bit over 5 cm.
    Last edited by Juhox; 09-09-15 at 05:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

That's about two inches brahs, good job progressing. I think you should incorporate some high intensity bends, and wall presses to get even better circumference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SRT: 5x5x3
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

I think you should incorporate some high intensity bends, and wall presses to get even better circumference.
    Yes, I have been studied all kinds of techniques and when I started doing PE I tried many things but they were too time consuming and killed my motivation. Now I do only one straight 20 min. pumping session per day + some kegels, and so far I have maintained my motivation in PE.

doublelongdaddy's SRT is quite comprehensive workout routine, but I'm not dedicated enough to try it (I have academic job that burns all my time).

Post Thanks / Like

Are you a engineer or a surgeon?

Post Thanks / Like

Math.

Post Thanks / Like

I murder street trash then teach math, while i recap how i teabag *weezy* whyle having asthma attacks, I leave pooseys prolapsed

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I murder street trash then teach math, while i recap how i teabag *weezy* whyle having asthma attacks, I leave pooseys prolapsed
    I'm the mathematical acrobatical maniac
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

The algebraic mosaic of calculus phallus

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,

because I just started with serious ballpumping a while ago, I am very interested in routines for ballpumpers, both beginners and veterans. I came across the "Building a base" Guideline from "Tiger Dave Pumping Guide", that seems pretty good and I think I will pump according to that.

For all the pumpers that have not heard of him, he is quite a Guru in the pumpers world that revolutionized the pumping Scene by Setting up his Guidelines many years ago.

I was even talking to other ProPumpers on Pumping Forums that told me that they use his "Building a base"-Guideline as their schedule, because it is pretty much described in Detail how to pump to become big. ( For those interested in that Guideline in detail, follow the link to the pdf on his site: http://tigerpumping.net/articles/Building_a_Base.pdf )

On the pic you can see the main Chart and the recommend pumping time according to Tigerpumping Guideline.

Why I post all this? I am curious if anyone already tried that Routine and what gains did he get.

Cheers and Keep up the good work, Boys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -buildingbase-png  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by penispumpingboy View Post
    Why I post all this? I am curious if anyone already tried that Routine and what gains did he get.
    I was thinking about linking a shock picture about a man who lies on the operating table and suffers from severe necrosis and blood clot in his scrotum, but maybe it would be too much on this respectable forum. But really, what the fuck: 5-6 hours per day in a heavy vacuum? I thought that this is a Penis Enlargement forum where only responsible and healthy advises are given. That "Tiger Pumping" is something bizarre body morphing, along with injecting silicone into ones ass, or olive oil into penis or synthol into muscles.

I do know that PE is mostly unregulated business, but some young boys can think that these "brilliant" methods are the way to go. Just imagine a 16-18 yo kid doing ballpumping after reading some obscure internet sites...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi guys,

because I just started with serious ballpumping a while ago, I am very interested in routines for ballpumpers, both beginners and veterans. I came across the "Building a base" Guideline from "Tiger Dave Pumping Guide", that seems pretty good and I think I will pump according to that.

For all the pumpers that have not heard of him, he is quite a Guru in the pumpers world that revolutionized the pumping Scene by Setting up his Guidelines many years ago.

I was even talking to other ProPumpers on Pumping Forums that told me that they use his "Building a base"-Guideline as their schedule, because it is pretty much described in Detail how to pump to become big. ( For those interested in that Guideline in detail, follow the link to the pdf on his site: http://tigerpumping.net/articles/Building_a_Base.pdf )

On the pic you can see the main Chart and the recommend pumping time according to Tigerpumping Guideline.

Cheers and Keep up the good work, Boys.
    Confused? are you pumping your balls or the whole package?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I used to pump only cock, but tried ballpumping a couple of months ago and love it ever since. So I pump both cock and balls in one tube. Just recently bought a bullmaster and looking forward to get big in it.

@ Juhoxx: There are a lot of really big pumpers on the tiger Dave site, that really got some gains. So I think that his Routine sounds a bit hard at first, but I think that works. You could do watch TV or surf the net, so I dont think it is that hard to invest all theses hours every day into your cock, as Long as it pays off.

I think I will give it a try at least.

Post Thanks / Like

10 minutes at 5Hg
    5 min jelq and massage
    10 minutes at 5Hg
    5 minutes jelq and massage
    10 mins at 5Hg
    5 mins jelq and massage
    15 mins edge

I've always wanted to incorporate bundled stretches, should I do this for 5
    mins each hand, prior?

I do this pumping routine in the PM and my stretching in the AM during my morning shower. Can I make this PM session anymore effective?

Post Thanks / Like

I warm-up in the shower w/basic stretches for a few minutes, then a few minutes of bundled stretches...put on a 'motivational' film on my Kindle and achieve as close to 100% EQ as possible. I fill my X40 and dab a small amount of hair conditioner on my shaft and head and then enter the tube w/the comfort pad and slowly pump w/the vacuvin until I feel I'm around 80%-90%. This amount of pressure allows enough suction for me to do rotary/up/down/side/btc stretches for about 5-10 minutes. At this point I remove the X40 and start refilling while I do a few SSJ's, reapply some more hair conditioner, remove the comfort pad/sleeve and re-enter the BM. I have been getting to 21+cm at max pressure and I do regular and reverse Kegels while maintaining as much pressure as I can stand...this usually lasts about 5 minutes. I remove the BM, do some more SSJ's and then do one more 5 minute session at max, then I'm done. I do this once in the AM and once before retiring for the night.

Lately I've been spending weekends w/my GF, so instead of 7 days straight, I'm closer to 5 days, but make-up extra sessions when I'm able to work from home so I still get at least 13 sessions and sometimes 18 each week.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,

follow the link to the pdf on his site: http://tigerpumping.net/articles/Building_a_Base.pdf )
    That website bruised me forever... Guys holding each others dicks and shit idk. Is that how other forums/sites are like? LOL

I will stay here at MOS
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    That website bruised me forever... Guys holding each others dicks and shit idk. Is that how other forums/sites are like? LOL

I will stay here at MOS
    Appreciate the PSA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post

I will stay here at MOS
    Well i mean...maybe they're gay?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Well i mean...maybe they're gay?
    Well I dont want to put labels on anybody but its certainly suspicious.

Im sure theres some guys that loose sight of why they got into PE in the first place and get obsessed with big dicks. Then all the sudden they find themselves doing weird shit like "pumpers handshake" which might be a little suspect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast