Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post your pumping routine

I think a few of us pumpers would be grateful to our more experienced brethren for some routines to work with. The pumping tips for newbies thread is great but how about some solid routines to help us get up and running? Also, spare no details - how often, for how long and how successful is your pumping routine?

Maybe DLD could even sticky this bad boy if it takes off.

Thanks guys, hope you can all share :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Post your pumping routine

My pumping routine is what is contained in the SRT Routine:

First set:
    5 Minutes in the BathMate
    5 Minutes SlowSquashJelq

Second set:
    5 Minutes SlowSquashJelq

Third set:
    5 Minutes SlowSquashJelq

Finish with some deep penile massage.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks DLD! That's great. Hopefully more guys can add their routines.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine's very instinctual what I do is basically work up an erection, and go in the tube. This for me is a awesome warm-up I may go in for about five minutes then re-enter for five or so more minutes after working up another erection.

Then I start with a firm grip at the base while building up the most engorgement to start slowly jelqing out. Just like that I cuff, engorge, and jelq. Every jelq very engorged.
    After about ten jelqs I'm getting expansion which is when I'll start throwing in ssj's/ulis. The ssj/uli gives me even more expansion for better jelqs.

At some point my eq starts to decrease, and then I throw a clamp on to finish with some bends. I have to ejaculate because if not I stay with this pent-up tension that shrivels my cock badly.

Post Thanks / Like

My new routine, which is showing great results, is this:
    3- 20 minute sessions per day 5 days a week
    I break the 20 minutes into 4-5 minute mini sessions. I start at 5-6 hgs for minutes, then lower the pressure to 2hgs for 1 minute. Then crank it to 6-7hgs for 5 minutes and then back to 2hgs for 1 minute, and so on. After the 4-5 minute mini sessions, I do 100 basic jelqs. Best pumping routine for me ever.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chas79. You've been pumping for a long time now. I remember when you were using the LA pumps then the vacutech pumps. How much permanent length and girth have you made so far?
    Starting size: nbpel 8 inches
    bpel 8.5 inches
    midshaft girth 5.2 inches
    Base girth 5.5 inches

Current size: nbpel 9.5 inches
    bpel 9.8 inches
    midshaft girth Between 6.25
    Base girth 6.5 inches

Goal: To leave all single women SNAKEMATIZED (LOL)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spamjavelin76 View Post
    Thanks DLD! That's great. Hopefully more guys can add their routines.
    No problem Brother. It is a great, simple and extremely effective routine.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Over the years I've gained an inch and a half in length and almost an inch in girth. I really like this new routine so ask me again in 90 days and I hope I have a more impressive answer. I've been stuck at 17 cm non bone pressed for the last year and in the last week of this routine I finally hit 18 almost 19 cm.

Post Thanks / Like

My routine at this time:

Warmup
    1 hour Penimaster (I do not use SG anymore)
    20 mins jelqs fully erect
    5 minutes pumping:
    A) 5 minutes air pumping,
    I start directly at 8-10 Hg, and I let pressure reduce slowly
    B) If I take a shower :
    5 minutes of Bathmate at full pressure (I use the pad, and press until I can not get more pressure)

I'm very cautious so I stop before anything hurts. I haven't had blister or fluid retention for months.
    I use a timer to check air pumping session and re-pump if I feel ok to go back to -10 Hg.

An improvment for jelqing :
    - after stretching, I jelq and stop. Then I pump for 2 minutes, and stop pump. So my dick is fully engorged. That's perfect for 110% erect jelqs.
    - then I finish the 20 minutes jelqing session
    - te I finish with the 5 minutes air pump session.

If possible, after all that, I wear the Phallosan.

The funny part is that one year ago, I thought pumping was for hardcore guys. Finally, that's easy and it does not hurt at all.
    The only thing I did not test in PE is hanging. Maybe next year I'll be a die-hard hanging fan lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey chas79. Thanks for the info bro. Man I remember you were into pumping with high pressure but in short spikes. 6 to 7 gs seems like it would be nothing to you when you use to go to 10 to 15 in small burst. I too lately haven't been going any higher then 7gs lately but I may start spiking in short burst to higher pressure for a dynamic stretching effect.
    bpel 8.5 inches
    Base girth 5.5 inches

bpel 9.8 inches
    Base girth 6.5 inches

Post Thanks / Like

You have a good memory. Anything over 9-10 hgs just gives me way too much fluid retention. The multi interval sessions work the best for me. The expansion this is delivering is awesome and its lasting for 2-3 days when I take a break or go out of town. How's your digital electric pump? I've been close to buying one but can't ever let myself drop that kind of coin for a pump.

Post Thanks / Like

^ Oh you do that dynamic pumping? Mastermind wanted to try something like that, but it would cost him a testicle for the pump XD. Where did you get that idea for dynamic pumping?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doundar View Post
    My routine at this time:

Warmup
    1 hour Penimaster (I do not use SG anymore)
    20 mins jelqs fully erect
    5 minutes pumping:
    A) 5 minutes air pumping,
    I start directly at 8-10 Hg, and I let pressure reduce slowly
    B) If I take a shower :
    5 minutes of Bathmate at full pressure (I use the pad, and press until I can not get more pressure)

I'm very cautious so I stop before anything hurts. I haven't had blister or fluid retention for months.
    I use a timer to check air pumping session and re-pump if I feel ok to go back to -10 Hg.

An improvment for jelqing :
    - after stretching, I jelq and stop. Then I pump for 2 minutes, and stop pump. So my dick is fully engorged. That's perfect for 110% erect jelqs.
    - then I finish the 20 minutes jelqing session
    - te I finish with the 5 minutes air pump session.

If possible, after all that, I wear the Phallosan.

The funny part is that one year ago, I thought pumping was for hardcore guys. Finally, that's easy and it does not hurt at all.
    The only thing I did not test in PE is hanging. Maybe next year I'll be a die-hard hanging fan lol.
    Awesome workout! Have you started a progress thread yet Doundar?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chas79. Thanks for the info bro. The digital electric pump I have is pretty good as far as being able to program pumping workouts. The dp4000 is definitely a good peace of machinery but for me personally I think that pumping by itself hasn’t given me any permanent gains since I first started in 2008. In 2008 I gained my first quarter inch in length from pumping 3 days a week. From 2008 to 2011 I gain a little bit of base girth from pumping but it could have been the hanging and clamping that caused the base girth. All in all I think my tunica is so tough at this point from years of PE, pumping by its self weather it’s a manual pump or electric pump isn’t going to grant me any more gains which is why heavy hanging is my main form of PE with pumping as a side exercise to restore blood flow to my dick after all of my hanging is done for the day.

Hey templnite. It has been talked about here on a couple of threads but I look at dynamic pumping as basically just intervals of high pressure and low pressure. You basically spike the vacuum pressure to high levels that are in your comfort zone for a short period of time like 5 to 20 seconds then you bring the vacuum down to a low level to let your tissues relax for a short time like 5 to 20 seconds, then you spike the pressure up again repeating the cycle through out your session. With the fluctuations in vacuum pressure, this keeps blood moving through out the penis during the session.
    bpel 8.5 inches
    Base girth 5.5 inches

bpel 9.8 inches
    Base girth 6.5 inches

Post Thanks / Like

^Oh good idea, I do something similar which is like the 5x5x3. Keep those chambers oxygenated!

Post Thanks / Like

> Awesome workout! Have you started a progress thread yet Doundar?

I keep my routines, comments and measurements in a private excel spreadsheet created one year ago, but not in english.
    I'll make these datas public when I consider it's the right moment.
    As some members here start their journey with that may be like a goal for me (7" erect, which seems achievable for me now), you understand people like me may be shy to publish their datas.
    I even tend to consider my "electronic privacy reflex" as something to take care of, because being really anonymous and secure on internet is becoming more and more difficult.

I also like to quote the 1/9/90 ratio for forums: if you take 100 visitors, 90 people will only read, 9 may publish a post and only 1 guy will create a new thread (often after having spent hours without posting nothing...that's why inviting your newcomers to threads to present themselves and being welcomed is so important, because that unlocks this behavior).

About our subject: Bathmate and routines, I'd like to insist on something I discovered lately.

When you jelq, you want a reasonable erect state. Personaly, I want full hard 100/110% erect for better gains and more impressive session (it is more visually impressive and good for mental PE).

So now during my jelqing session, I may interrupt after 2 minutes (being 70-80% hard), then I pump not for gaining, but just 1 minute at hight pressure (-10 Hg for me) in order to get a stronger erection boost. BTB grips will also help.

Now that my erect state is at its peak, I stop pumping, take off the pump (manual air pump is better because you can have very short session..bathmate -which implies water and bathroom- is not practical for this use case) and immediatly go back to jelq, on the road for gains.

Even if it is at below-millimeter scale for a single session, I see the new tissues or expansion appearing below the glans during 110% erect jelq sessions... I'd say new flesh is visible for an observator where the skin is at its thinnest and is more fragile...like if I could see what happens at a cell-scale level lol. That would deserve a photo, I'm sure seing this kind of new red fresh line adding to the upper shaft would motivate some people because (well, it works for me)... it's like if I was a bricklayer and added a new line of bricks to the upper part of a wall.
    Likes templnite liked this post
    Thanks templnite thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doundar View Post
    > Awesome workout! Have you started a progress thread yet Doundar?

I keep my routines, comments and measurements in a private excel spreadsheet created one year ago, but not in english.
    I'll make these datas public when I consider it's the right moment.
    As some members here start their journey with that may be like a goal for me (7" erect, which seems achievable for me now), you understand people like me may be shy to publish their datas.
    I even tend to consider my "electronic privacy reflex" as something to take care of, because being really anonymous and secure on internet is becoming more and more difficult.
    Well I certainly look forward to this but remember how much inspiration and motivation that can come from a Progress Thread. And as you grow you are helping thousands of men who are looking at your routine. Anyway, looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I have been pumping since 2011, consistently 6 days per week. After initial trial and error it has become clear to me that 20 min. per day is a good time for training since that allows you to stay motivated and not being overly stressed about training (pumping is not my only hobby). With the following method I have gained 5 cm in length and a lot in girth, and my penis is vascular and rock hard. I use regular tube, good doughnut seal and high quality scissors pump, then I pour hot water inside the tube. That is, I do water pumping and I also add few drops of food oil into water for extra lubricant.

1. As a warm-up I have a natural erection for one minute.
    2. For 15 minutes I do stretching with tube. I have ~80% pressure and I stretch left, right and front-down. This is good for ligaments and I belive it also stimulates tissue growth. Every 5 minutes I release the pressure for fresh blood. It's important not to use excessive force, but eventually your penis gets used to more stronger pulling.
    3. Last 5 minutes I do pulse pumping. I slowly increase the pressure to the maximum and then release it to zero. The amount of water should be enough in a sense that your glands is below the surface at maximum pressure.

That's it! Very simple routine and with water it's completely pain-free. After 20 min. I start having edema and I think that spoils the additional process, so 20 min. is good for me. After the session I use penis cream for promoting blood circulation and for healing the skin. I don't know what is my upper bound with this method but so far so good and this is also great for erection quality.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Juhox View Post
    I have been pumping since 2011, consistently 6 days per week. After initial trial and error it has become clear to me that 20 min. per day is a good time for training since that allows you to stay motivated and not being overly stressed about training (pumping is not my only hobby). With the following method I have gained 5 cm in length and a lot in girth, and my penis is vascular and rock hard. I use regular tube, good doughnut seal and high quality scissors pump, then I pour hot water inside the tube. That is, I do water pumping and I also add few drops of food oil into water for extra lubricant.

1. As a warm-up I have a natural erection for one minute.
    2. For 15 minutes I do stretching with tube. I have ~80% pressure and I stretch left, right and front-down. This is good for ligaments and I belive it also stimulates tissue growth. Every 5 minutes I release the pressure for fresh blood. It's important not to use excessive force, but eventually your penis gets used to more stronger pulling.
    3. Last 5 minutes I do pulse pumping. I slowly increase the pressure to the maximum and then release it to zero. The amount of water should be enough in a sense that your glands is below the surface at maximum pressure.

That's it! Very simple routine and with water it's completely pain-free. After 20 min. I start having edema and I think that spoils the additional process, so 20 min. is good for me. After the session I use penis cream for promoting blood circulation and for healing the skin. I don't know what is my upper bound with this method but so far so good and this is also great for erection quality.
    Nice gains..you gained 5 cm and girth,using ONLY the bathmate?And what is this " penis cream " ?
    Start
    Erect Length : 6 inch
    Erect Girth : 5,5 inch

Current
    Erect Length : 7 inch
    Erect Girth : 6 inch

Goal
    Erect Length : 9 inch
    Erect Girth : 6 inch

Do you have trouble gaining?Let's find out why ! http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...tml#post669152
    Food and ED/EQ ---> http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...and-ed-eq.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChilDsh View Post
    Nice gains..you gained 5 cm and girth,using ONLY the bathmate?And what is this " penis cream " ?
    I don't use Bathmate, and I guess that water pumping with a regular pump is better than any Bathmate or Penomet since you can vary the pressure up and down with no problem. Also there are no water leaks if you have a good doughnut seal. I have gained quite nicely but it took about 4 years (first 2 cm came very quickly) and my current length is 21,5 cm and mid-shaft width 5,2 cm. My original goal was 20/5 but I keep going since this is an exciting hobby. About penis cream I would say that any cream that contains jojoba oil and ginkgo biloba will do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast