Post Thanks / Like

Question No Air Through Vacu-Tech Cylinder

I just received a flared cylinder from vacu-tech and red pump from harbor freight. I got it all connected and tested it out. No pressure.
    So I disconnect the cylinder from the hose and see if theres any air going through, which there's none. Should there be? When I pump,
    the hose right before the pump, tightens as I add pressure.

Am I supposed to remove something from the plug/end of the cylinder before attaching the hose?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: No Air Through Vacu-Tech Cylinder

Quote Originally Posted by lowkeyloki View Post
    I just received a flared cylinder from vacu-tech and red pump from harbor freight. I got it all connected and tested it out. No pressure.
    So I disconnect the cylinder from the hose and see if theres any air going through, which there's none. Should there be? When I pump,
    the hose right before the pump, tightens as I add pressure.

Am I supposed to remove something from the plug/end of the cylinder before attaching the hose?
    The harbor Freight hose does not come with the fitting required for the cylinder. Did you buy this fitting or get a hose with a fitting? Please take a picture of the way you are connecting the pump to the cylinder and upload it to this thread.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks