how many inches did you earn?
    what is your routine?
    THANKS
    Start: 6.7" x 5.3" Nbpel
    Now: 7.5" x 6.3" Nbpel
    Goal: 7.8" x 6.7" Nbpel
    HERE MY PICS http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...fect-cock.html

Post Thanks / Like

Re: is there anybody that pumped for years?

It'll be 2 years in a couple weeks that I received my Bathmate X40...started at 6.50" by 5.50" and the last time I measured (with about 85%-90% EQ) I was 7.875" by 6.875" (yes, I measure to the eighth). I expect to be a shade over 8X7 when I take another measurement at the end of this month.
    My routine is ever-changing/evolving, but currently I warm-up and stretch for about 10 minutes under a hot shower, then 10 minutes in my X40 at about 75% of my max w/the VacuVin Mod, then stretch/jelq for 5 minutes, then 10 minutes in my Goliath at 100% then 5 minutes stretch/jelq then 15 minutes in my X40 at the max that I can handle while doing Kegels and RK's

Post Thanks / Like

nice gains mate...keep going!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    It'll be 2 years in a couple weeks that I received my Bathmate X40...started at 6.50" by 5.50" and the last time I measured (with about 85%-90% EQ) I was 7.875" by 6.875" (yes, I measure to the eighth). I expect to be a shade over 8X7 when I take another measurement at the end of this month.
    My routine is ever-changing/evolving, but currently I warm-up and stretch for about 10 minutes under a hot shower, then 10 minutes in my X40 at about 75% of my max w/the VacuVin Mod, then stretch/jelq for 5 minutes, then 10 minutes in my Goliath at 100% then 5 minutes stretch/jelq then 15 minutes in my X40 at the max that I can handle while doing Kegels and RK's
    Excellent gains my Brother!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

8x7 is a monster dick.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone with air pump?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    Anyone with air pump?
    Air pumps carry too many issues.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

almost 2 inches in 2 years fuck dude.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    almost 2 inches in 2 years fuck dude.
    more like 1.375"X1.375"...(wasn't there something posted about symmetry recently, lol)

Post Thanks / Like

more like 1.375"X1.375"...(wasn't there something posted about symmetry recently, lol)
    yeah hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

amazing gains. But i also have a question for you .Do you believe water pumps when packed(girth maxed) can act better for length? i know majority use that technique for air pumps, but never read anyone sizing down for it with bathmates

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nolove View Post
    amazing gains. But i also have a question for you .Do you believe water pumps when packed(girth maxed) can act better for length? i know majority use that technique for air pumps, but never read anyone sizing down for it with bathmates
    Good question and I've been wondering about that myself. I'm fully packed in my X40 at full pump and I'm not certain if I'm making any progress or not, (length or girth) and when I finish a set, there's less than 1/2 cup of water to dump-out. This kind of defeats the purpose of water pumping and from what I've read/understood, it's the density of the water that makes the BM products work so well.
    I think I'm going to start using my LM now and see if I can muster-up some length w/that apparatus and use my BM's for cementing. I'll report back in my thread if there's anything conclusive

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nolove View Post
    In general you will see minimal gains in length by pumping but there is a way to use your BathMate in a different way to make big length gains. Check out DLD Hardcore BathMate Stretches, these bring length from a completely different area and will be cream on top of length gains you make traditionally.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Good question and I've been wondering about that myself. I'm fully packed in my X40 at full pump and I'm not certain if I'm making any progress or not, (length or girth) and when I finish a set, there's less than 1/2 cup of water to dump-out. This kind of defeats the purpose of water pumping and from what I've read/understood, it's the density of the water that makes the BM products work so well.
    I think I'm going to start using my LM now and see if I can muster-up some length w/that apparatus and use my BM's for cementing. I'll report back in my thread if there's anything conclusive
    i think packing the bathmate is what tops-off or "cements" a lot of girth gains. i dont have a scientific study or anything but that is my opinion. also why using a good fitting bathmate is important IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Hoh many years?
    -3 years
    Are gains permanent?
    -yes if you do it in a proper routine
    how many inches did you earn?
    -2 inches girth and half inch length but im stertching for length now
    what is your routine?
    -bathmate in the morning shower for 15-20 min
    lengthmaster at night tied to my foot 45 min

Post Thanks / Like

I can certainly attest to the fact that my FR has diminished by at least 75%, (I only retain a bit under the glans and it dissipates w/in a few hours), so that's significant. Also, while I feel I've 'plateaued', I also believe I'm cemented...now it's time to break-out my LM that's been idle in the closet for several months
    Likes acromegaly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can certainly attest to the fact that my FR has diminished by at least 75%, (I only retain a bit under the glans and it dissipates w/in a few hours), so that's significant. Also, while I feel I've 'plateaued', I also believe I'm cemented...now it's time to break-out my LM that's been idle in the closet for several months
    The LM is such a great tool - time to use it !
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    Anyone with air pump?
    I've been pumping on and off for years, not consistent enough to attribute gains to it but I do use it as a supplement in my routine.

I recently bought a Vacutech Elliptical cylinder and I'm very pleased with it so far. I was getting tired of the gaiter bite from the bathmates and penomet. I tried pump sleeves and I did like it but I still got bit a little. I use the wine vac mod for both and hardly ever use it in the shower because of time and privacy, I'm not about to run the water bill up for 10-20 min showers.

Anyway I've been using them as an air pump anyway so I figured I might as well get one. Now it don't bit, its fit for me so I pack the base and then it hits length and width, and I can better measure the vacuum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by longstretch View Post
    I've been pumping on and off for years, not consistent enough to attribute gains to it but I do use it as a supplement in my routine.

I recently bought a Vacutech Elliptical cylinder and I'm very pleased with it so far. I was getting tired of the gaiter bite from the bathmates and penomet. I tried pump sleeves and I did like it but I still got bit a little. I use the wine vac mod for both and hardly ever use it in the shower because of time and privacy, I'm not about to run the water bill up for 10-20 min showers.

Anyway I've been using them as an air pump anyway so I figured I might as well get one. Now it don't bit, its fit for me so I pack the base and then it hits length and width, and I can better measure the vacuum.
    Do you have a link?