Thread: DIY pump

Post Thanks / Like

DIY pump

if anyone is interested, I have a good way to make your own pump. doubles as an air pump and a hydropump.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DIY pump

Go on mike desu San were listening

Post Thanks / Like

okay,so you get a plastic bottle,the reusable hard plastic ones, and make sure the opening can fit your base girth this is very important. you also get fish tank tubing ( 3/16 I guess? I'm not quite sure) and you get fish tank tubing straight adapter. them drill/make a hole in the bottle ( works best on the side on the top) and make the drilled hole slightly smaller that the adapter, then glue the adapter to the whole using hot glue or epoxy whichever you prefer,then connect the plastic tubing. you pump by sucking the air (or water) using your mouth and use a syringe as a stopper, it can also increase or decrease the pressure and it works perfectly with water. I have made this more than 3 times and they all worked perfectly and its super strong.Attachment 32557Attachment 32558Attachment 32559Attachment 32560

Post Thanks / Like

Very smart !next time use this plunger to push out the air like Bathmate bellows https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...=35&ajaxhist=0
    Last edited by templnite; 01-13-17 at 05:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought of that,I might try it in the next version of the "mega pump" lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I wish I could see your homegrown bongs but they dint show you don't wanna use image hosting?