Post Thanks / Like

Bathmate and Penomet - The Vacu-vin modification clarification

At least I hope the title of this thread can be carried with the few pictures I'm posting.

easy.jpg It's just an O-ring cockring between the Bathmate and the Vacu-vin. It can take a moment to get it working, but it works.
    attached01.jpg Material removed inside the Vacu-vin cork so it'll slip on the Penomet easily.
    thering.jpg Just shows the ring close to the Bathmate valve.
    bored.jpg Weird closeup somewhat showing how the cork fits on Penomet. (Like a glove!)
    corked.jpg The cork top attached to the Penomet, ready for action!

For Penomet, you remove the top lid of the cork and bore the excess material away. When you've done this, lightly squeezing the cork and attaching it is very easy!
    When the cork is on, you're still able to release the pressure easily. In certain way I think it gives a slight more control over the amount you'll release, as in if you want to vary the vacuum.

For the Bathmate, this is one of the easiest ways to get the job done; a cheap donut style cockring. As long as there's some width to it and it's not too thin, it'll do the job. In my experience, this O-ring type solution is the quickest and easiest; and give your imagination room, you'll find you can substitute the ring with other methods.
    Of course you can opt for removing the whole valve assembly, but I have the Extreme model for the moment and I like to keep it stock. (Of course the stickers is coming of though, but's that given, just wear and tear.)

I think I paid less than 5 USD for three of those green rings pictured. (Actually glow in the dark cockrings.)

The same O-ring type solution does work with the Penomet as well!

I hope this gives some clarification to the whole business about Vacu-Vin modding.

"Yet another way", just using the cork top!
    Connection.jpg
    Corktop.jpg

I was just playing around and noticed that this way works as well. As the round hole on the cork sits quite well on the pip, it's not very difficult to get the pumping going.
    Just be sure the pip is on the middle! Going really hardcore I noticed that the top wanted to get inside the pumping tool, but overall it worked well.
    Last edited by arkailija; 04-12-17 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added one more way that I found out one night
    Likes Bolden liked this post
    Thanks Bolden thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Bathmate and Penomet - The Vacu-vin modification clarification

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

"Yet another way", just using the cork top!
    Connection.jpg
    Corktop.jpg

I'm so confused by this! What is that plastic cap looking thing on the top of the bathmate and why is your cork stopper all flattened out like that?

I think I'm just gonna try the donut cockring method and if that doesn't work I'll get the tlc skin cone because I've seen a video clearly demonstrating how that works.

Post Thanks / Like

That plastic cap looking thing is the top part of a Vacu-vin cork! You can see in the connection picture the cork without the top.
    Really easy, sorry if it looks confusing. I really don't see why you'd have to buy a TLC skin cone as you can get by the doughnut ring method or this cork top method.
    The doughnut ring is more "universal", the corktop way you can't do with the Penomet as the valve is so different compared to BM.

Oh and thank you DLD for making this a sticky, I am very humbled!
    Likes Bolden liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    Oh and thank you DLD for making this a sticky, I am very humbled!
    No Problem. Thank you for kicking ass in helping out on the forums!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!