Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting back in the "swing" of things

Hey yall. Been a long time lover of PE, and in fact, I think PE saved me from certain depression, or even suicide, back in my teens and early adulthood.

Not because it made me bigger (which it did) but because suddenly the size of my dick was no longer a roll of the genetic dice: it was something within my control. I never felt I had a small one per se, but I always felt the cruel inequality that some men were just 'born' with an advantage that society says I could never have. I couldn't stop focusing on it as the one thing I couldn't control, it was a cruelty of being a man that I just couldn't ignore, and it was also something you had to pretend like you didn't care about. When, in desperation, I discovered MoS (years upon years ago), I tried a routine and discovered actual gains, it was a lightbulb moment for me. This does crazy things to make having an average dick feel more "whatever" than before: suddenly having a big one was more like having muscle tone or having abs: it was something you could do, all within your control, but not something you needed to brood about. Want a big swinger? WORK HARD, BRO. I like that. It makes the world feel more... fair. After this revelation, when I found out that a dude has a massive cock, I feel more congratulatory and inspired, rather than jealous or worthless.

Anyways! I've been putting my dick on the proverbial shelf because well, I'm lazy. I have a Penomet that I go through phases of using daily, and it can only do so much without the rest of a proper routine. but something happened recently. I got divorced.

Not a huge deal, my (then) wife and I were just not connected like we were 10 years ago, and we were more like good friends and not like partners. I wasn't attracted to her, and she probably wasn't attracted to me. We tried open relationships, but that wasn't a fix, eventually we just decided "Hey, it was a good ol' time, but we're better off apart". We're still friends to this day, she visits regularly to see the dogs (we had no kids, thank christ). So, I'm officially single, and I'm working on loosing weight, building up self esteem, and now I want to get my dick back in it's prime.

Who knows if I'll ever update this thread, I hope I do, but I'm kind-of drunk now, and drunk me always has a different agenda to sober me, but BOTH me want to get my big swinger back.

Back in the day, I used weights and clamping. Weights are dangerous SIMPLY because I have tile floors. Any situation wherein something slips and I have to deal with a cracked tile. So I'm looking at 'creative' methods for replacing weights. I was thinking buckets of stuff, as the impact of a bucket of something is less likely to crack a tile than an iron weight, but I'll let you all know what I eventually end up doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Getting back in the "swing" of things

Rock-On, Bro!! Your first paragraph probably 'hit-home' to about 90% of men (maybe more) and having the knowledge, support and experience of MOS and The Brotherhood transformed my life as well.

I'd encourage you to visit often and update when you can...you never know when you're someone else's 'lighbulb'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    Rock-On, Bro!! Your first paragraph probably 'hit-home' to about 90% of men (maybe more) and having the knowledge, support and experience of MOS and The Brotherhood transformed my life as well.

I'd encourage you to visit often and update when you can...you never know when you're someone else's 'lighbulb'
    Completely agree Big!

CasualHin, Very beautiful words and they ring true for many here. Once I knew PE worked, the size of my girl's ex-boyfriends no longer haunted me. Yes, 2 were bigger than me and this made me feel so insecure but when I gained 2.5" in six months those men no longer mattered, I went beyond their size. I tell so many here that penis size does not matter any longer as now you have the secret to become any size you desire. I think you should definitely visit the Brotherhood as much as possible if not for yourself alone but for those whom you will inspire. Excellent story!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Completely agree Big!

CasualHin, Very beautiful words and they ring true for many here. Once I knew PE worked, the size of my girl's ex-boyfriends no longer haunted me. Yes, 2 were bigger than me and this made me feel so insecure but when I gained 2.5" in six months those men no longer mattered, I went beyond their size. I tell so many here that penis size does not matter any longer as now you have the secret to become any size you desire. I think you should definitely visit the Brotherhood as much as possible if not for yourself alone but for those whom you will inspire. Excellent story!
    These words are powerful and should ring true with every man on here. Well said DLD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RR04 View Post
    These words are powerful and should ring true with every man on here. Well said DLD!
    Thank you my Brother

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!