Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

pumping question

hey guys I have a question on pumping with water, which is better low pressure or high, I would assume low to medium.
    Eventually she will get exactly the cock she wants, custom ordered and delivered by the Brotherhood.

Date 1/20/2016 7/5/2016 4/13/2017 8/26/2017 11/22/2017 Goal
    EG 3 3/4 4 1/2 5.00 5.00 5 1/4 6.00
    NBPEL 6.00 6.00 6.00 6 1/2 6 1/2 8.00
    BPEL 6 1/4 6 1/4 6 1/2 7.00 7.00 9.00

She said I had a weapon of mass pleasure between my legs, and she can't get enough of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: pumping question

Hey,
    3 inches of Mercury is what most people recommend. So doing low pressure on a long period of time. I cycle between 3 and 6 in.Hg vac with some "Blasters" up to 20 in.Hg which I can hold just for a few seconds because of the pain. When I was unexperienced, I tried to cycle between 10 and 20 in.Hg but it doesn't produce enough workout duration.

If you don't have a gauge on your pump you should know that 3 in.Hg is low pressure. For me it is that kind of pressure where you have the feeling that the pump will fall off even though it is not happening. If you like the pleasurable side of pumping you will also find out that certain pressure regimes allow better sensation than others. There is a sweet spot somewhere.

IMG_20171018_132645.jpg
    Phallosan Forte 3XL 3D print - LG Hanger - Thickwall UK Deluxe 3x10" Hydropump mod - Bathmate Goliath - Lumunu silicone cockring

Post Thanks / Like

Regardless of the potion or magic gas in your pump tube, it's always best to err on the side of caution with pumping. Start low, 2-6 HG. There are pumping guides in the pumpers forum here and elsewhere online. Google Newart pumping forums.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $39.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bandit2010 View Post
    hey guys I have a question on pumping with water, which is better low pressure or high, I would assume low to medium.
    are you using a Bathmate or does the pump you have incorporate a pressure gauge? In my experience with modded X40 and Goliath models, I pump to whatever my body can withstand...along with some hardcore stretches and between-the-thighs downward lig stretches. Utilizing the 5X5X3 will keep FR down to a minimum, but the key for me is INTENSITY with each and every exercise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    are you using a Bathmate or does the pump you have incorporate a pressure gauge? In my experience with modded X40 and Goliath models, I pump to whatever my body can withstand...along with some hardcore stretches and between-the-thighs downward lig stretches. Utilizing the 5X5X3 will keep FR down to a minimum, but the key for me is INTENSITY with each and every exercise.
    Best Answer!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Whats your fluid retention like?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    Whats your fluid retention like?
    toward the end of each 10 minute segment, I'll get the 'donut affect' just under the glans (it may be a combination of FR and the fact that my EQ is waaaaay down by then. I can jelq 90% of it away and resume (or finish). It's much less than when I first started...back then I looked like that creature coming out of that dude's stomach in the first Alien movie

Post Thanks / Like

toward the end of each 10 minute segment, I'll get the 'donut affect' just under the glans (it may be a combination of FR and the fact that my EQ is waaaaay down by then. I can jelq 90% of it away and resume (or finish). It's much less than when I first started...back then I looked like that creature coming out of that dude's stomach in the first Alien movie
    lol, been there, done that. I thought I had messed up when I first started and this happened

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    lol, been there, done that. I thought I had messed up when I first started and this happened
    kinda scary but seeing all that temporary growth (and having MOS for consult) just made my conviction that much stronger

Post Thanks / Like

kinda scary but seeing all that temporary growth (and having MOS for consult) just made my conviction that much stronger
    I actually had it happen before I found MOS so I was a little concerned. After joining here and finding all the info on it, my mind was eased considerably.

Post Thanks / Like

How did it affect your workouts did you lower the intensity?

Post Thanks / Like

I actually upped the intensity (and still do) but shortened the sets from 20 mins. to 10mins. and jelq the FR away in between

Post Thanks / Like

yeah I am using the bathmate x30 last night I done 2 10 min sets in the bath mate had a little water retention around the glands roughly 1/2 inch.
    Eventually she will get exactly the cock she wants, custom ordered and delivered by the Brotherhood.

She said I had a weapon of mass pleasure between my legs, and she can't get enough of it.

Post Thanks / Like

once you've 'got it down', look into modding with the VacuVin...it'll turbo-charge you BM X's 100!! no joke

Post Thanks / Like

I have already done the mod and been using it and know the kinda results, what ive noticed is, as I use more Presure, my EQ goes down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    How did it affect your workouts did you lower the intensity?
    Hey Rocky, I backed my intensity down when it happened to me because I thought there was something wrong. I was doing 15 minute sessions but backed it down to the 5x5x3 I found here on the site. I figured I could add a minute on occasion without harm. I also started doing the SSJ in between sets and this helped a lot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bandit2010 View Post
    I have already done the mod and been using it and know the kinda results, what ive noticed is, as I use more Presure, my EQ goes down.
    Bandit, I am also using the x30, what VV did you use to mod yours? I have read a ton of info on the VV and have considered trying it on mine. I have the xtreme model but everyone says that the mod will make the power even greater

Post Thanks / Like

Bandit, I am also using the x30, what VV did you use to mod yours? I have read a ton of info on the VV and have considered trying it on mine. I have the xtreme model but everyone says that the mod will make the power even greater
    If you already have The Extreme, I wouldn't bother with the mod unless you feel you're maxing-out it's capabilities

Post Thanks / Like

If you already have The Extreme, I wouldn't bother with the mod unless you feel you're maxing-out it's capabilities
    Thanks B. I do have the xtreme and don't think I am maxing out with the hand pump yet

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks B. I do have the xtreme and don't think I am maxing out with the hand pump yet
    Stick to using the extreme.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast