Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 143
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    BTW, here are a couple links for ya. www.cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1 www.circumcision.org/response.htm Yeah, I know, I'm just an angry, ignorant asshole or something.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Oh, there are actually tons of scientific studies on the subject. I may have been a little pissy during the "sick fucks" post, but I don't talk out of my ass. There is much proof of the brutality of the practice and people should know about it. But then again you'll probably just dismiss it so you feel right as most people do. Maybe some day some brave uncut adult will choose to be circumcised the way they do infants and can describe the experience a little better than a helpless baby. Also, the reason they strap the baby's arms and legs is because even at that early age, if they don't, the little guy will actually try to defend his penis. Newborns DO feel pain.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    TheStick--You need to stop the talk and start a coalition and really fight against the brutality of infants and their rights to keep their foreskin. If you really believe so strongly about it. Male infant circumcision is nothing close to a real issue of genital cruelty as Female Genital Mutilation (FGM). But that has no prevalence for you since you don't have a vagina and it's not happening in your neighborhood.

    What's your campaign slogan gonna be ?
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression


    Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Reber
    Posts
    597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    You're probably pissed off because some countries drive their vehicles on the other side of the road.
    this made me think, and hope, that there is a guy, somewhere in some land, that is so angry about the fact vehicles are driven on the other side of the road in some countries.

    wouldn't that be great to know that guy???!!!

    ... i so prey i meet him one day.


    keep pushing
    Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or Doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept NO responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the Matters of Size website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    And if I were posting on a forum discussing FGM I would speak out just as vehemently against it. Many consider circumcision to be male genital mutilation. Sorry dude, cutting anyone's genitals without their consent is just really wrong in my book. Just because it's the norm here in the U.S. doesn't make it any less of an issue. A higher percentage of boys have complications from being cut than intact kids do with their foreskins. There are a growing number of medical professionals who have looked at the empirical evidence and share my view. Hell, while we're at it let's stop giving babies anesthesia during surgery and just administer a paralytic to keep them still like they used to just 20 short years ago- you know, since babies don't feel pain and all. I'm also against compulsory vaccination... Waterboarding too. Sorry, it's my hardcore libertarian side.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionPossible View Post
    if you ever restore ur foreskin you'll probably want to go get it cut again lol. It isnt' that great lol. the most sensation comes from the frenulum and most circed men have that left intact

    Well, the answer to the title question, "What the hell is wrong with our culture" is: it's brainwashed, as some of the replies show.

    MissionPossible, you're wrong. MOST penile pleasure sensation comes from Meissner's corpuscles, the nerve endings found in penile mucosa. Yes the frenulum is part of that tissue, but only a small amount. You used to have about 15 square inches of the stuff, before you were circumcised. If they left you with some, count yourself lucky. If you cover it for a while, you'll understand in a big way. No theory, no ignorance, but strong sensation. To think that most sensation in the penis comes from the frenulum, or worse, the glans, is circumcision culture speak, from folks who don't know their own anatomy.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoky View Post

    ...I would be interested to know if there is any "infant trauma" as Supra pointed out. Have there been any clinical studies on this issue? If so what was the result.
    A number of them have been done. That's why all US practice groups, and most importantly, pediatric practice groups, have made formal position statements against the routine practice. There is a ton of information out there. I understand that to research it, you will begin to realize what you've done to your child, but you need to understand what was done, where you live, and think about how, in your own way, you won't repeat this insanity.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Well said. I agree wholeheartedly. The glans does become desensitized, though. The difference after covering it long enough for it to dekeratinize and remoisturize, I'm sure, would surprise any naysayers, the regained sensitivity is astonishing.
    My dad only had one ear when I was born. So I wouldn't feel different and so I would "look like my daddy" they lopped one of mine off too.
    The "he should look like his daddy" argument doesn't sound so rational and normal when put that way, does it?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStick View Post
    Well said. I agree wholeheartedly. The glans does become desensitized, though. The difference after covering it long enough for it to dekeratinize and remoisturize, I'm sure, would surprise any naysayers, the regained sensitivity is astonishing.
    My dad only had one ear when I was born. So I wouldn't feel different and so I would "look like my daddy" they lopped one of mine off too.
    The "he should look like his daddy" argument doesn't sound so rational and normal when put that way, does it?

    I agree about increasing glans sensitivity, because over time I've experienced that too, but it is much less than what revitalized old inner foreskin has done, and I want to do what I can to show other circumcised guys that their thinking has been lopped off a bit, as well as much of their penile function.

    And that's the point: aside from the fact that they don't feel what they can feel, now, eventually many circumcised guys will begin to notice a continuing decrease in sensation and function over the years; some sooner than others. That is a very common eventual result. Do what you can to reverse that (restoration), and don't do that to any other human being.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    I think the ones doing the brainwashing in the US are the right wing religious groups that are the ones who really control America. The real reason for circumcision in the Jewish religion and even Christian sects is to prevent masturbation. Masturbation with a circumcised cock is only possible with lubricant. An uncut cock has natural lubes and an uncut dude can go to the public bathroom to wack off. He feels the full effect of skin rolling on and off the head of his sensitive cock as well as his frenulum. Now I cannot reclaim my lost skin and I hardly masturbate because dry masturbation is painful because of the friction without lube.
    My dad was showing me how to wash my penis when I was young but to my shock, his penis looked different than mine. His was uncut and mine was cut. He explained to me what happened in the hospital. My dad told me he had no say in my circumcision and that he just signed some waiver papers when I was born. Unfortunately, one of them was a circumcision waiver stating that if anything goes wrong, anything, even if they cut off my penis, I cannot sue them in court. My dad carelessly signed that waiver by accident and the doctors went ahead and circumcised me at birth. My dad saw the procedure and told me that he cried over what happened.
    Last edited by darkseid1998; 06-26-08 at 03:48 PM.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    i was circumsized and i hate it i wish someone would have asked me if i wanted my penis to be mutilated. but im not gonna restore it because the only thing that is more unnatural than mutilating a child penis, is trying to put it back together 20-30 years later. but when i have a kid im gonna say no to circumcision until he can decide for himself.
    8/6 bpel: 7.5 in
    eg: 5.5 in

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by darkseid1998 View Post
    I think the ones doing the brainwashing in the US are the right wing religious groups that are the ones who really control America. The real reason for circumcision in the Jewish religion and even Christian sects is to prevent masturbation. Masturbation with a circumcised cock is only possible with lubricant. An uncut cock has natural lubes and an uncut dude can go to the public bathroom to wack off. He feels the full effect of skin rolling on and off the head of his sensitive cock as well as his frenulum. Now I cannot reclaim my lost skin and I hardly masturbate because dry masturbation is painful because of the friction without lube.
    My dad was showing me how to wash my penis when I was young but to my shock, his penis looked different than mine. His was uncut and mine was cut. He explained to me what happened in the hospital. My dad told me he had no say in my circumcision and that he just signed some waiver papers when I was born. Unfortunately, one of them was a circumcision waiver stating that if anything goes wrong, anything, even if they cut off my penis, I cannot sue them in court. My dad carelessly signed that waiver by accident and the doctors went ahead and circumcised me at birth. My dad saw the procedure and told me that he cried over what happened.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is so sad to read, Darkseid. I was circumcised and I never lacked for lube--up to this day. I guess each person is different. I do know one thing--there are doctors who are very competent in this practice and who leave virtually the entire foreskin intact. I think I read on this forum that it is called the "German cut," if I'm not mistaken. Anyone who removes the frenulum surely doesn't know what they are doing.

    I would be interested in hearing from the uncut members as to whether their natural state has interfered with masturbation.
    P.E. is not a chore, but rather a celebration.

    "Go slow and work hard and you will have great success." German Stallion

    "Stay in the magic jelly stage!" Fedora

    "P.E. is a sport"...DLD

    "Woodies are never guaranteed." Psychotic

    "PE works only if you can be consistent and intense, and you deep down want it!!" Crazyed27

    It ain't the gettin' there but the goin' that's gotta be good.

    I was a grower; now I'm a shower--thanks to P.E.
    Gain a half inch--lose 15 pounds.

    Oct. 2003: 4" x 5" flaccid; 7.75" x 6" BPEL
    May 2006: 8" x 6" flaccid; 9" x 7" BPEL
    Aug. 2008: 9.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 10.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 9.5" x 6" BPEL
    goinfor11x8

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Ok I give a shot at this answer. Keep in mind this is my thought and I am by no means an authority on anything.
    Well it's easy money for the doctors and so on, and I would say thats the forefront of the whole thing. Now such thoughts as cleaner, be made fun of in the locker room, std's and how this next one came about is well beyond my realm of thinking and that is Religion, all these thoughts have been put into peoples heads and as you know most people are sheep.

    The religion one gets me because, not one ok I repeat again (Not ONE) single place in the Bible makes mention of cutting off the foreskin of the Penis EnlargementNIS. There is mention of the word circumcision and it is related to slaves, now exactly what was meant isn't exactly clear, but one thing for sure, nowhere are the words circumcision and penis even in the same paragraph..

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    I feel badly for the folks who have had any difficulties from a circumcision. I was circumcised within days after birth. When I got older I started to realize that it was difficult to get or maintain an erection. Masturbation never felt very good. When I was pre-teen I would masturbate in the bath tub with soapy hands. That would always get me off. Still I instinctively knew that something was wrong.

    In my twenties I became aware of the differences between circimcised and uncircumcised penises.

    Over the years I have experimented with vacuum pumping and weight hanging.
    Weight hanging was abandoned because I was fearful of injury. Vacuum pumping
    continued intermittently to current time. Vacuum pumping did allow the skin to stretch and grow to some degree.

    Recently within the past few months, I have purchased two of the tapeless foreskin restoration devices and use them almost daily. I also use the tape only method which keeps the glans penis head completely covered. The skin has went through stages of rebirth. First and most dramatic was that I developed a loose patch of skin on the head of my penis. A few days later it was itching badly so I delicately peeled of this loose and dead patch of gross skin. The skin underneath was pink and healthy looking. I have continued to use these three methods with no further skin shedding. It feels like I have new nerves because I get pleasure much more easily than before and I also noticed I precum more. I hadn't seen precum in years except for the ocassional drop or two if I was really super horny. Now I get wet with the precum which has made masturbation extremely pleasurable.

    It has amazed me how fast this restoration took place. I have a penis which I now have
    to get reacquainted with. A pleasure most definitely. I don't miss the old one, lol.

    If I had to pick one method, using tape, any low tack tape, to keep the penis head covered would be it. Forget the rest until you have restored health to your actual skin. Once your skin becomes healthy and feels good, you certainly will not need anyone twisting your arm to convince you to restore your foreskin. It will come as naturally as taking a piss first thing in the morning.

    Wether foreskin restoration is natural or not is irrellevent.
    It's safe, it's easy and it works.
    I'm convinced that being restored is the next best thing to having an actual foreskin.
    For me, this has been a most positive and life changing event.
    I feel very confident now. Insecurities are fading fast.
    RGF

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Speaking from someone who WAS uncut for 26 years and finally getting circumcised last year, I can tell you from experience that having a foreskin is not as great as you think despite what you read out there from people who don't really know what it is like to have both experiences, with foreskin and without.

    Here's what they say:

    Having foreskin makes sex better because of the sensitivity of the head (foreskin has more surface area, full of nerves, etc.): Disagreed! The foreskin actually makes sex annoying and not very pleasant compared to without a foreskin. The friction you feel from the foreskin rolling back and forth during intercourse or even during oral sex actually minimizes you feeling the girl. You are getting more stimulation from the foreskin than the vaginal muscles. When you are circumcised your head and shaft is penetrating the vaginal walls. When you have a foreskin, the foreskin rolls back and forth when you thrust--think of a long sleeve shirt, imagine the rolling of the sleeve when you take your other hand and imitate the motion of intercourse. Now pull the sleeve back and again imitate the intercourse motion with the other hand--see the difference? The second example shows how you are feeling the other hand, not the sleeve. Trust me, I know.

    Having a foreskin during the summer/humid seasons is very frustrating because you feel very uncomfortable and damp. This adds to poor ventilation and gives off a poor odor.

    When you pee, you have to roll your foreskin BACK! or else you spray everywhere and get urine trapped under the foreskin leading to a bad odor, poor hygiene, possibly infection should you have a cut, etc.

    If you do not trim or shave, pubic hair gets trapped in the foreskin and this hurts.

    Cosmetically, having a foreskin does not look good. I have never liked how it looks and many girls agree. I had a girl tell me had I not been cut she would not have wanted to give me a blow job--bad as that sounds, it is true.

    These are things off the top of my head. I have experienced both sides of the coin and I feel this forum has too many people who are misled about the benefits of a foreskin. Also, when you are cut you DO NOT lose sensitivity.

    The circumcision procedure is extremely fast (a 30 minute procedure) and is actually very simple. Some may feel a bit sore days after but I did not. It wasn't painful and I did not have to take anything. I was able to get insurance to cover for the procedure--even though it was not a medical necessity. Speaking to a urologist and expressing a discomfort of tightness when your foreskin rolls back will probably be enough for this coverage.

    Wish I had done it soon.

    ~Monet

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    I appreciate your perspective lili9zero. It's cool that you have experienced
    both worlds.

    I agree with some of your points.

    One I disagree on is the visual of the foreskin.
    I find it very attractive and quite a turn on.
    My fondness of same sex attraction may have something to
    do with that I suppose. A woman hasn't experienced my
    restored skin yet. Maybe soon though.
    I do like a cut penis as well, I just prefer the uncut.

    I do agree with the odor point as I have tried pissing through
    my restored skin and notice odor will result. Of course I feel like a kid
    with a new toy since I can piss about three times farther with
    the skin tightly covering the head. I work outdoors so I've been experimenting with the distance factor.
    I'm guessing this fascination will subside at some point in the future.

    I can see how having a foreskin or a restored skin may be a turn-off
    for sex or a blow job if it hasn't been washed for several hours.
    Let's call it the "eww factor". lol.

    Being cut all my life, I could never talk someone into getting cut.

    I'm glad to see that you are happy with your circumcision and
    that it has been a positive experience for you so far.
    Thank you for sharing so much.

    It's really good seeing folks post their personal experiences
    on this fascinating subject.
    RGF

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    I'm sure I am of the minority when I post advocating circumcision on a forum that promotes foreskin restoration, but I do think most of these perspectives are jaded and incomplete. Here I am--one who HAD a regular foreskin for 26 years and decided, after years of unpleasantry, that I prefer without it. It was a gamble, but in the end, an excellent decision.

    I have highlighted the benefits in the previous post, and I welcome anyone who is still confused to debate me. The problem here is: The majority that want to debate me never experience both sides of the coin as I have. They just THINK having a foreskin feels better and that's it. They want it "back" because it "belongs" to them despite the medical/sexual/hygienical advantages of circumcision. Granted the procedure should not be performed recklessly and have consent by the parents, but that's an administrative change that can be simply addressed by parents becoming more informed about the procedure.

    In a major way, I am trying to refute these misconceptions of being cut as being such a horrible and terrible thing. It is not. There are benefits to it. If those points highlighted above haven't sold you yet, here's one that might: your partner or you can't get a good blow job without having to hold the foreskin back because the foreskin basically glides back and forth. Bad oral sex is not fun. If you ask many girls, most will tell you they aren't a big fan of foreskin, I have noticed.

    Anyway, take care.

    ~Monet
    Last edited by lili9zero; 09-20-08 at 03:10 PM.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    The primary problem with your argument, friend, is that you make global statements about foreskins in general, based only on your own experience, which is just that, YOUR experience, and not everyone's experience. Whether you know it or not, this is what you are objecting to in those folks who wax long and loud about the benefits of foreskins. You would be standing on slightly firmer ground if you had stated that your case is one case, and not necessarily the general case. Kapish?

    The other thing to point out is that you really can't make a statement about loss of sensation yet. Give it time. You'll have a better view of what is only potential right now.

    Anyone who knows a bit about the human psyche knows that once a bridge has been burned, the side of the river you stand on almost immediately looks like a lot better place to be, seeing you can't cross to the other side anymore. You can't easily go back to what you were before, in other words, so your view is biased at least a little by what has happened. Good debate begins with looking around you, and inside yourself, before you start calling attention to others.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Distalero View Post
    The primary problem with your argument, friend, is that you make global statements about foreskins in general, based only on your own experience, which is just that, YOUR experience, and not everyone's experience. Whether you know it or not, this is what you are objecting to in those folks who wax long and loud about the benefits of foreskins. You would be standing on slightly firmer ground if you had stated that your case is one case, and not necessarily the general case. Kapish?

    The other thing to point out is that you really can't make a statement about loss of sensation yet. Give it time. You'll have a better view of what is only potential right now.

    Anyone who knows a bit about the human psyche knows that once a bridge has been burned, the side of the river you stand on almost immediately looks like a lot better place to be, seeing you can't cross to the other side anymore. You can't easily go back to what you were before, in other words, so your view is biased at least a little by what has happened. Good debate begins with looking around you, and inside yourself, before you start calling attention to others.
    How much time do you recommend I wait before I can tell the differences and benefits of my circumcision, Distalero? So a year isn't enough you say? The last time I checked my penis seems to know the differences pretty clearly. No offense but the textbook gibberish you wrote upset me--as if the improvements my body feels is somehow a figment of my imagination.

    My posts was to give people interested in foreskin restoration another perspective because I experienced both sides of the coin. Once one stretches/restores foreskin, removing it requires surgery and that is always a risky move.

    If you are going to challenge my stance on circumcision, why don't you tell me/readers what your argument is and give arguments against the list of things in my previous posts about the differences between a cut and uncut penis, etc.
    Last edited by lili9zero; 09-26-08 at 01:41 AM.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

    Why don't I? Because I'll leave discovering what's ahead for you in terms of loss of sensation, and perhaps function, to you. It's not my issue any more. Besides, I don't want to debate you when it's really a potentially sad issue, with an unfortunate outcome. Sort of like kicking a blind man for bumping into something.

    In other words, it's your sensation, not mine, and your gradual loss, not mine. One year is hardly enough time for you to experience anything much. As I've said, give it time. Feeling is believing, goes the old martial arts saying, and so is gradually not feeling, says Distalero.

    Otherwise, in regards to debating the issue in general, kind of boring. I like discussing things, but only with folks who have come to some truth in the situation. In time you will; THEN the discussion would be worth it.

    And who knows, you may like what eventually happens.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •