Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

You've got to admire those who say they did their research and say the pros outweigh the cons. Take example, circumcision was and still is performed for those who want their child to be protected from urinary tract infection. A survey was done in Canada of a population of around 1000 people. Those who weren't circumcised showed a higher number, "suggesting" that 2/3 of those left intact were more likely to to have a UTI. Mass circumcision was recommended for this in the 1980s. Sound amazing, as heath articles changed from cutting a penis reduced infection, then turned into prevented, then "CURED" UTI all together...

Nevermind that the rate of UTI was no different between America and Europe. In some countries in Europe, it showed less. And that's the other thing. No one asks what the percentage of UTI of a whole population is. It's between 1-2% for the male population where it is 50% for women in a lifetime. That's all and it's no different between the first world countries. Also, UTI occurs between the kidneys and the bladder, not the penis. What has been found is the symptoms of the foreskin and glans becoming inflamed. This suggests that a symptom is taken away when circumcision is done, removing evidence that it may be occuring. Also, UTI is not painful. The only treatment that remedies this is antibiotics, not circumcision.

Now take this into mind. Apply this to all the medical clams of circumcision. Masturbation, Tuberculosis, Penial Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, AIDs. They all say circumcision has either prevented and even stopped infection. It's all based on one need: Finding out if circumcision can stop the diagnosis of these medical issues. Of course you'll find that the numbers will be swayed to a certain direction if you're aiming for that. People don't account for the variable change, the missing variable and the bias. In all of these studies, abstinence, religion, culture and being paid to be apart of it all had a factor in how these studies, surveys were made. It is unfortunate that culture plays a part in it and affect the rest of the world. Last year, circumcision was said to reduce the AIDs infection by up to 60%. In response, people flocked to do it and as a result the AIDs rate of 2 out of the 5 countries remained contant, but the other 3 rose. It either had none or worse affect. 1 Billion dollar wasted to see if a prematurely ended study had an affect on a bigger population.
    So, how much research does one do other than just read articles to support their claim? Read the research, the heart of it as ask yourself from a neutral stand point.

Post Thanks / Like

I was uncut for over 20 years, and I hated it. While it was easier to masturbate, I hated the dampness and the objectionable odor.

Not a single girl would give oral sex to an uncut dick because of the urine that accumulates on and around the glans.

And this mind-blazing argument that circumcision 'reduces' sensitivity? Of course, but uncut dicks are OVERSENSITIVE. You suffer from premature ejaculation and a way too sensitive glans.

The biggest reason I got circumcised? There's no friction during sex. I might as well masturbate because its the same sensation - the glans moving in and out of its own protective sheath. Trust me, I tested it out many times with different girls.

Oral sex was near impossible when a girl would do it, because the glans was way too sensitive and it was very uncomfortable.

Lastly, the aesthetic effect. No girl likes the look of uncut dick, and if they do, they're probably European and have never seen the alternative. I definitely thought it looked sloppy and bizarre.

Suffice it to say, I got the procedure done when I was 22 years old and am truly thankful. I'm actually mad that my parents didn't get it done when I was younger. I lost out on a lot of experiences during my high school years.

For some reason, there is a highly angry, vitriolic anti-circ crowd who are trying to get a federal ban on circumcision. This is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. Their best argument against circumcision is that the child is in pain. Umm, assuming the kid even remembers it, which they never do...ever heard of general anesthesia? Local anesthesia? Babies are always crying when they're born - anti-circ activists just claim they're crying because of a circ.

Besides, what is 1 minute of mild pain compared to 22 years of shame?

Or they say there's no difference healthwise. I suppose that's why Africa, which has had an epidemic of AIDS, is now instituting a widespread policy of circumcision in order to prevent this disease? Or the fact that every study shows circumcision reduces risk of disease by 60-70%?

Those of you that were cut from birth should be thankful. You don't have to experience the smell or the moisture. You don't have to experience the ugly sight. You don't have to experience the lack of friction and lack of pleasure when you have sex. I don't know why, but there are people who seem really angry that they were cut even though THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING UNCUT. You should be thankful. If you conducted a survey of all men that were cut, the number that are dissatisfied would probably be less than .01%.

I wrote this just to give input from the perspective of someone who has had it BOTH WAYS. Those of you that are considering foreskin restoration because of the bogus reasons listed by rabid anti-circ activists, DON'T DO IT. You'll regret it for sure. I am so thankful I got circumcised and would NEVER go back.
    Last edited by hayden99; 04-19-09 at 12:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

My older brother is uncircumcised and he never had problems with girls not wanting to give him blowjobs. They did however make him go to the bathroom and clean it or use a wetnap to clean the glans. Since it was the norm in the US to get circumcised, a girl once gave him a blowjob out of curiosity and he scored. She became his girlfriend BECAUSE of his uncut cock.
    An uncut cock is more attractive it the foreskin is rolled down than a cut cock with that ugly circumcision scar. I envy my older brother and those uncut cocks because of the gorgeous shiny head with the pink glow on it. My head is dry and chappy and the scar itself is dry and wrinkled.
    I also had to get the pubic hairs lasered off because as I developed a bigger shaft, the hairs dragged up onto it because a bigger shaft needs more skin to cover it. And my cock was tightly cut, the way the doctors do it in American hospitals. There is no need to do this for health reasons as a snip just to uncover the head should have sufficed, but NOOOOO, they went for all of my foreskin and stitched up some of me shaft skin thinking I was going to be small like the Asian stereotype suggested. I turned out bigger than expected and did not have enough skin to cover it. I went to a urologist and he suggested the foreskin restoration technique just to stretch the shaft skin. Oh the embarrassment when it came out of my shorts in gym class.
    Anyway, the result of that was it only pulled the pubic skin forward and made covering with extended pube skin.
    It is not good being cut. My brother never did it and never had my nephew cut either. As for girl's preferences, some like cut, some like uncut. Don't get cut just because you think girls prefer the other. If you decide you hate the oldor or sensitivity of being uncut, the solution for the odor is of course clean it before sex and the premature ejaculation problem can be solved by edging. Constant masturbation, with hands rubbing the glans with foreskin rolled down will also decrease sensitivity, or you can tape the foreskin down and let the underwear rub against it as though it is cut.

Post Thanks / Like

I second Hayden's comment. I was also uncircumcised until age 26 and everything he mentioned is true. It seems there won't be any compromise on this debate because no one really wants to accept the other side's argument.

There is a major misconception with the idea of not circumcising an infant boy at birth and letting him decide on the procedure himself (although a very respectful and admirable gesture to your son). This puts the boy at a big disadvantage later in life. Here's how it works: If you don't circumcise him at birth, the original foreskin becomes developed and all the nerves grows and becomes sensitive with him as he ages. When he is older and CAN decide to get the procedure done, that foreskin is a major source of sensitivity and so, if he decides to get it done, he loses this part of the sensitive area.

If you circumcise him at birth, as he grows that area that is attached to the glans develops and becomes sensitive, essentially, his whole shaft becomes sensitive, sort of like a reverse foreskin, if that makes sense. So it is a huge advantage to get the procedure done when the boy is young. That is definitely what I will do for my sons, if I am lucky.

Just something for you guys to consider. Circumcision is not a barbaric procedure like people make it out to be. There are definitely lots of positives that come with it if you take a different approach to the debate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkseid1998 View Post

My older brother is uncircumcised and he never had problems with girls not wanting to give him blowjobs. They did however make him go to the bathroom and clean it or use a wetnap to clean the glans. Since it was the norm in the US to get circumcised, a girl once gave him a blowjob out of curiosity and he scored. She became his girlfriend BECAUSE of his uncut cock.
    Dude, who are you kidding? Ask 10 girls what they prefer; 9 out of 10 will say cut. I don't know why you guys perpetuate this myth.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseid1998 View Post

An uncut cock is more attractive it the foreskin is rolled down than a cut cock with that ugly circumcision scar. I envy my older brother and those uncut cocks because of the gorgeous shiny head with the pink glow on it. My head is dry and chappy and the scar itself is dry and wrinkled.
    'Ugly' circumcision scar? Nice 'pink glow'? 'Gorgeous' shiny heads? 'Dry' and 'chappy' head with a 'dry' and 'wrinkled' scar? Could you have stuffed any more hysterical adjectives in there? First off, that's a weird obsession you have with uncut dicks and two, it sounds like there's something wrong with your own instrument if it's 'chappy' and 'wrinkled'. Cut dicks are dry, clean, with a fine line where they were circumcised. There is a nice two-tone look. You couldn't use more hyperbole if you tried, and its pretty sad that you have to resort to that to make your case.

If you like cocks that smell like urine, go ahead. If you like no friction during sex, go ahead. If you like having to constantly clean it, go ahead. If you like the OVERSENSITIVITY, go ahead. But stop with this bullshit trying to convince us uncut is better. You've NEVER had an uncut one, so you have no idea what you're talking about. I do - I've had it both ways. I'll keep the clean cut look, and you can go get that oversensitive glans if that's what you're nuts about.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hayden99 View Post
    Ask 10 girls what they prefer; 9 out of 10 will say cut.
    Nice try, but 95% of the non-Muslim world does not circumcise. Those intact dudes are boning someone, and getting sucked too. Every year when I visit Washington for Genital Integrity Awareness Week I am bombarded by European tourists who can't even believe we allow this for infants. The women say they pity cut men and find the penis without slack boring.

The foreskin is exactly as vital to a male's full sexual experience as a clitoral hood is to a female's, except the foreskin has a much larger impact on the partner's experience.
    that's a weird obsession you have with uncut dicks
    Let me get this straight, advocating that people be allowed to keep all the perfect pleasure-receptive parts nature evolved for every mammal over the course of 65 million years is weird? And cutting off sensual body parts from perfectly healthy infants is what?
    Cut dicks are dry, clean, with a fine line where they were circumcised.
    Maybe if you're lucky, but all too often they have smelly puss-filled stitch tunnels, skin tags, adhesions, jagged bulgy truncated veins, pitted or gouged glans, erection so tight the shaft bends, etc. Who the fuck wants those things?
    If you like cocks that smell like urine, go ahead.
    Or bathe. I don't expect my partners to tolerate me bathing any less often than I would like them too. Yeah, if I skip showering for a day (especially if there was sex in the meantime) I take on a sweet funky man smell. But washing does the job.
    stop with this bullshit trying to convince us uncut is better
    Uncut is better. Only 2 of every 1000 intact men chooses to be circumcsised because foreskin feels REALLY good.
    Cheers,
    -Ron Low
    www.TLCTugger.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monet View Post
    If you circumcise him at birth, as he grows that area that is attached to the glans develops and becomes sensitive, essentially, his whole shaft becomes sensitive, sort of like a reverse foreskin, if that makes sense. So it is a huge advantage to get the procedure done when the boy is young. That is definitely what I will do for my sons, if I am lucky.
    I have my doubts about your theory. The end of the foreskin has a concentration of 20,000 specialized nerve endings. Those don't grow elsewhere when you amputate the foreskin.

Any guy who feels too sensitive has lots of options, from double condoms to numbing cremes, to wearing the foreskin skinned back off the glans 24/7 to let things get dry and numb. A guy who was cut without a choice has lost his choice.

Foreskin feels REALLY good.
    Cheers,
    -Ron Low
    www.TLCTugger.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonJLow View Post
    I have my doubts about your theory. The end of the foreskin has a concentration of 20,000 specialized nerve endings. Those don't grow elsewhere when you amputate the foreskin.

Any guy who feels too sensitive has lots of options, from double condoms to numbing cremes, to wearing the foreskin skinned back off the glans 24/7 to let things get dry and numb. A guy who was cut without a choice has lost his choice.

Foreskin feels REALLY good.
    This is basically a debate that could go on forever because it all boils down to opinion. I think foreskin sucks; you like it. I don't like the smell, you don't mind it. I don't like the slack - you do. I think it helps prevent disease; you don't even though Africa is instituting a circumcision program to prevent AIDS. I guess they're just suckers that were brainwashed by those evil, greedy doctors looking to mutilate Africans for a buck.

I wanted people to hear another perspective from someone who's had it both ways, and they have. I'm curious, though - have you experienced both sides? And as a last question, didn't you just admit that uncut dicks are oversensitive? And who in their right mind would want to wear double condoms or use numbing cremes(talk about mutilation)?

Post Thanks / Like

People who say foreskin makes your stuff smell are full of SHIT. just use proper hygene and your fine

starting stats
    EL- 6.0
    EG-5.3

Goals
    EL 7.5
    EG 6

SELF PITTY IS OUR WORST ENEMY AND IF WE LET IT GET TO US WE CAN NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boobyman View Post
    People who say foreskin makes your stuff smell are full of SHIT. just use proper hygene and your fine
    I think you're full of shit. I was uncircumcised for over 20 years, and trust me, it smells. Ever heard of smegma?

Unless you're washing yourself EVERY time you go to the bathroom, it'll smell. And that's near impossible. Reason is, after you pee and your foreskin retracts over the glans, there is residual drops of urine that come out. This accumulates on and around the glans, trapped in the folds of the foreskin, creating an objectionable odor.

To wash everytime you go to the bathroom is downright near-impossible. If you're at an airport and take a leak, you can't just jack your shit out in the nearest sink and start wiping it down. People would be revolted. It's much easier and cleaner to simply get trimmed. No more mess to worry about.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the overall argument here in this thread is the grass is greener on the other side. At least the uncut folks had a choice. I didn't and still wonder what it would have been like to have a foreskin. That should have been my decision not some person in the jewish faith who happened to be my doctor at the time convince my parents to have me cut. Yuck!! I hope for god's sake he didn't do it the traditional Jewish way which is with his mouth. However, I don't hold all Jews against this ritual because I have some friends in NOCIRC that are practicing Jews.
    I can point out another advantage of uncut in that every girl who sees my cut cock ALWAYS asks for lube even after they suck my cut cock. Why? It is like sticking a dildo in their pussy or ass. It is abrasive to them. My sister in law says that my brother's foreskin moves with the sex so she doesn't need lube. Intercourse is way better with uncut and that is why they didn't circumcised my nephew.
    I can point out that I do get more blowjobs being cut as a girl would more likely blow my cut cock than an uncut cock for the "cleanliness" factor if we are out in the streets and there are no showers but intercourse without lube turns them off and I always must have lube on hand in my house or else I have to settle for oral. I had to improve my cunnilingus technique in order to be able to stimulate the pussy for lubrication. I can't just insert and fuck like my older brother could.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the overall argument here in this thread is the grass is greener on the other side. At least the uncut folks had a choice. I didn't and still wonder what it would have been like to have a foreskin. That should have been my decision not some person in the jewish faith who happened to be my doctor at the time convince my parents to have me cut. Yuck!! I hope for god's sake he didn't do it the traditional Jewish way which is with his mouth. However, I don't hold all Jews against this ritual because I have some friends in NOCIRC that are practicing Jews.
    I can point out another advantage of uncut in that every girl who sees my cut cock ALWAYS asks for lube even after they suck my cut cock. Why? It is like sticking a dildo in their pussy or ass. It is abrasive to them. My sister in law says that my brother's foreskin moves with the sex so she doesn't need lube. Intercourse is way better with uncut and that is why they didn't circumcised my nephew. Yes, we are open about sex as some parts of China are while other parts aren't as open.
    I can point out that I do get more blowjobs being cut as a girl would more likely blow my cut cock than an uncut cock for the "cleanliness" factor if we are out in the streets and there are no showers but intercourse without lube turns them off and I always must have lube on hand in my house or else I have to settle for oral. I had to improve my cunnilingus technique in order to be able to stimulate the pussy for lubrication. I can't just insert and fuck like my older brother could.
    For those who fear the urine going into the skin, tape it rolled back. It may hurt from underwear abrasion but you solve all what seems to be "problems" of being uncut - smegma (if rolled down, foreskin can't rub on head to produce it and urine will not be trapped), premature ejaculation (head will run against underwear), and you may want a dry head (and keeping the head exposed will do that for you). You will use a cockring to hold the skin from rolling back over your head. Now you will be able to feel what it's like to be cut without the ugliness of it. I also heard that the foreskin would create a bigger opening and stay rolled back from conditioning. I cannot place any credit to that argument as I haven't experienced that firsthand but there are sites that make that claim. I googled them but forgot where they were because I was more interested in decircumcision and growing shaft skin than circumcision.
    Last edited by darkseid1998; 04-19-09 at 07:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

To the guys who decided to get cut later in life I say--BRAVO--That was your choice to make and you made that choice based on your personal experiences and personal needs for YOUR life.

To me this whole debate hinges on just that--Penis EnlargementRSONAL CHOICE. That is why my wife and I opted to NOT have our son cut. When he gets older, he can make that decision for himslef and I will support him either way.

As far as him looking like "dear old dad"(I am cut). That seemed like a ridicules argument to me when I read it on different web pages. Why should my son be looking at my dick. Will he be worried as well because I have hair and he doesn't. To be honest, I don't know what my fathers dick looks like so why should my son see mine.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you're full of shit. I was uncircumcised for over 20 years, and trust me, it smells. Ever heard of smegma?

Unless you're washing yourself EVERY time you go to the bathroom, it'll smell. And that's near impossible. Reason is, after you pee and your foreskin retracts over the glans, there is residual drops of urine that come out. This accumulates on and around the glans, trapped in the folds of the foreskin, creating an objectionable odor.

To wash everytime you go to the bathroom is downright near-impossible. If you're at an airport and take a leak, you can't just jack your shit out in the nearest sink and start wiping it down. People would be revolted. It's much easier and cleaner to simply get trimmed. No more mess to worry about.
    You must have a hygene problem or sweat alot more than i do HAHA. I've never had an odor problem besides times I might be doing various tasks which do not allow me time to shower, such as camping or hunting. When i pee i wipe my junk down with toilet paper no urine left to smell weird. All the females who i have been with tell me they prefer me being un-cut and usually never notice till were lying in bed naked after sex. It cracks me up how some girls have never seen an un-cut person and they will sit there after we have boned in Aw looking at my junk and messing with it. It all comes down to personnel decision. As far as someone knocking on me for not being cut or me doing to the same to a person who is cut, is simply imature. From my experience I have no problems with smell, it is also a known fact men who are un cut have better sex as the nerve endings are much more sensitive compared to a cut male.

starting stats
    EL- 6.0
    EG-5.3

Goals
    EL 7.5
    EG 6

SELF PITTY IS OUR WORST ENEMY AND IF WE LET IT GET TO US WE CAN NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD

Post Thanks / Like

I think it helps prevent disease; you don't even though Africa is instituting a circumcision program to prevent AIDS
    Even though not one national medical association doctors anywhere on earth (not even in Israel) endorses routine circumcision. Odd.

have you experienced both sides?
    Yes.

didn't you just admit that uncut dicks are oversensitive
    Not at all. I said IF a guy thinks oversensitivity is a problem he has options. I said this because some dopes actually think deciding on behalf of an infant how much sensitivity he will get to have as an adult is moral choice to make.
    Cheers,
    -Ron Low
    www.TLCTugger.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a firm believer that a boy should look like Dear Old Dad- no matter what. I'm white and if I ever father a black or brown son I'm going to bleach him head to toe. Just so he looks like Dear Old Dad. Michael Jackson accomplished it (albeit VOLUNTARILY. But it can be done is my point). LOL. It all boils down to choice which an infant doesn't have in the matter. When other cultures amputate girls' clitoral hood it's genital mutilation, when it's the analgous part of a boy it's accepted as the norm in American culture. Uncut guys, just remember to wash your dicks. You'll be alright.

Post Thanks / Like

I was uncut for over 20 years, and I hated it. While it was easier to masturbate, I hated the dampness and the objectionable odor.

Not a single girl would give oral sex to an uncut dick because of the urine that accumulates on and around the glans.

And this mind-blazing argument that circumcision 'reduces' sensitivity? Of course, but uncut dicks are OVERSENSITIVE. You suffer from premature ejaculation and a way too sensitive glans.

The biggest reason I got circumcised? There's no friction during sex. I might as well masturbate because its the same sensation - the glans moving in and out of its own protective sheath. Trust me, I tested it out many times with different girls.

Oral sex was near impossible when a girl would do it, because the glans was way too sensitive and it was very uncomfortable.

Lastly, the aesthetic effect. No girl likes the look of uncut dick, and if they do, they're probably European and have never seen the alternative. I definitely thought it looked sloppy and bizarre.

Suffice it to say, I got the procedure done when I was 22 years old and am truly thankful. I'm actually mad that my parents didn't get it done when I was younger. I lost out on a lot of experiences during my high school years.

For some reason, there is a highly angry, vitriolic anti-circ crowd who are trying to get a federal ban on circumcision. This is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. Their best argument against circumcision is that the child is in pain. Umm, assuming the kid even remembers it, which they never do...ever heard of general anesthesia? Local anesthesia? Babies are always crying when they're born - anti-circ activists just claim they're crying because of a circ.

Besides, what is 1 minute of mild pain compared to 22 years of shame?

Or they say there's no difference healthwise. I suppose that's why Africa, which has had an epidemic of AIDS, is now instituting a widespread policy of circumcision in order to prevent this disease? Or the fact that every study shows circumcision reduces risk of disease by 60-70%?

Those of you that were cut from birth should be thankful. You don't have to experience the smell or the moisture. You don't have to experience the ugly sight. You don't have to experience the lack of friction and lack of pleasure when you have sex. I don't know why, but there are people who seem really angry that they were cut even though THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING UNCUT. You should be thankful. If you conducted a survey of all men that were cut, the number that are dissatisfied would probably be less than .01%.

I wrote this just to give input from the perspective of someone who has had it BOTH WAYS. Those of you that are considering foreskin restoration because of the bogus reasons listed by rabid anti-circ activists, DON'T DO IT. You'll regret it for sure. I am so thankful I got circumcised and would NEVER go back.
    im uncut and have always wondered that maybe it would be better to be cut. i still remember the pain i went through as a kid when i manually had to try to open it myself...it felt like havin my zipper stuck on my dick everytime. theres pros and cons on bein uncut. a pro is females seem to feel more because of the extra skin. the con is i have to keep tryin to pull the skin back when i bang a broad because i cant feel the friction, thats so fuckin annoyin... when that happpens my dick starts to go limp. i think it would be better to be cut so that it saves me the trouble of havin to pull my skin back.
    As of June 10, 2008

Im startin out with a penis that when fully erect 100% is:

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Some have told me that my goal cant be achieved...and they might be right....but theres nothin wrong in tryin to grow the G-virus Birkin monster in my pants....

Siegel's Penis Laboratory

Erect Penis size in Biohazard/Resident Evil style

Penis Under 5" = The Zombie

Penis 5" - 6" = The Licker

Penis 7" - 8" = The Tyrant

Penis 9" - 10" = The Nemesis

Penis 11" and Over = "G" (G-Virus infected William Birkin, Malformation Levels 1-5)

Enter the Lab, If You Dare...

The PE Posse & The Girth Gang = The Cock Combination

The Cock Combination (Founder and Boss)

Join The Combination, And Work Your Way Up the PE Underworld!

I'm not homosexual or bisexual (and if you are....good for you) I just wanted to set the record straight....no pun intended.

"My friends call me Benny, to others I'm Mr. Siegel.... And guys I don't like call me "Bugsy".... But never to my face...."

They Say The Sky is The Limit, So Lets P.E. Until We Can Touch It with Our Dicks....

Post Thanks / Like

Im uncut but my foreskins so short that my glans numb anyway :D
    06/01/09
    NBPEL 6.9
    EG 5.4

12/27/12
    NBPEL 8 [+1.1]
    EG 5.85 [+0.45]

Post Thanks / Like

I agree and anyone who likes circumcision and or feels that it is ok to do that to males have issues in cognitive processing.

Post Thanks / Like

I happen to know of a few males who got circumcised. Well they wouldnít admit it first hand they were defiant because they paid the money and got circumcised peer pressure living in America from American women.

Now there depressed theyíve lost all sensations that they had when they had a foreskin and sex outside of American women in Europe isnít as good for the respective female.

Circumcision if an unnatural barbaric procedure the reason why the circumcised males here are saying they love there cut penis is because they live in a society where a foreskin is frowned upon and insurance and medical companies make billions every year from circumcising baby boys. If you had a foreskin you would love and cherish it. The men I know who were circumcised from people I know online. They lost width sensation and there sexual performance to please other women.

It lead to frustration and depression. You could have a jerk dry it hurt and they didnít have the feelings in there penis they used to have. While they were with there American fiancťe or female who was influenced from American and foreign influence of circumcision they said it was great. I talk to them now and it was the worst thing they ever did.

This and its a persons humans rights weather they have great sensation and a thicker penis and a natural body part thatís serves a great purpose or if they donít. In America its chosen for the child without the Childs choice.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast