Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What the hell is wrong with our culture

Its not a parents decision or a doctors to cut there kids, its bs. Its infant trauma that is not needed at all. I cant stand this

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What the hell is wrong with our culture

I like my cut cock. Thank god my parents got me done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

but you never will know what it is like to be uncut, I used to like to be cut, but now im doing everything i can do change this.

Post Thanks / Like

if you ever restore ur foreskin you'll probably want to go get it cut again lol. It isnt' that great lol. the most sensation comes from the frenulum and most circed men have that left intact

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have done so much research about this, the pros outweight the cons

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissionPossible
    if you ever restore ur foreskin you'll probably want to go get it cut again lol. It isnt' that great lol. the most sensation comes from the frenulum and most circed men have that left intact
    I'd say between 80 to 90% of my frenulum was removed by the doctor that did my circumcision as an infant.. Most of the guys I know that were circumcised when they were infants are the same.
    I'm kinda lucky though. As long as I can remember, I've had excess skin on my shaft that covers my glans when not erect so my glans is extremely sensitive.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how good or bad a job was done on me. can some one post some pics for comparison sake of good circ's from bad circ's.

I'm a fat guy my dick turtles all the time so in a way its like I'm uncircomcised and I can tell you that there is no way I would want my glans hanging out there in the open all the time. thats why as I loose weight and pe im stretching my skin so that I still have that protection for the glans.
    "Cliques are for Elitists Clubs are for beating people with. Forums are for Friends"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Monkey
    Parents have a responsiblity to protect, raise and train their children.
    I think that includes getting the best info and not taking lightly the decision to amputate healthy normal body parts. If they looked at the policy statements of medical societies the world over, they wouldn't find one that recommends circumcision of minors.

80% of the world is intact and the vast majority of uncut men stay that way.
    Cheers,
    -Ron Low
    www.TLCTugger.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robjeremy
    some pics for comparison sake of good circ's from bad circ's.
    I don't believe there are good circs. Here are some bad ones that aren't very unusual:
    How to Identify Circumcision Damage in the Adult Male
    Cheers,
    -Ron Low
    www.TLCTugger.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissionPossible
    if you ever restore ur foreskin you'll probably want to go get it cut again
    No offense intended, but that's a very ignorant remark. I've restored and sex is better than I ever could have imagined for me and for my wife.

The slack skin rolling around and over the corona is just like nothing I could have dreamt before. I think the J-receptors which are most numerous in the tip of the skin tube must also exit in some concentration in the rest of the shaft skin. Only by having enough skin to roll around while in the aroused state can you have the chance to feel what they do for you as the skin rolls and unrolls. It's wild.
    Cheers,
    -Ron Low
    www.TLCTugger.com

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I just had a son about 4 months ago and we decided NOT to have him cut. The people at the hospital were shocked and asked us several times if we were sure--like we didn't know what they were talking about. While I agree that it is not needed and there are certain problems that can happen, in the end--it is the parent's decision to make. To think otherwise is foolish. There are religions that require it or it is at least part of their tradions and that is totally up to the parent. The parent is the one who will be in charge of all the decision making and I got news for you all--I have a 9 year old and a 4 month old. If you are not a parent and you have not been through every possible situation a typical parent goes through such as the feedings every two hours or all night colic attacks to worse things such as life threatening accidents or diseases, you have no right to judge other parents' decision on how they choose to reaise their child.

kook

Post Thanks / Like

If parents started wanting their newborn baby girls' clit hoods cut off people would be throwing a fucking fit. Leave your baby boy's penis the way nature intended it to be. If he wants to get cut when HE'S old enough to make the decision, more power to him, but all the evidence shows that it's a very traumatic event- EVEN WITH ANESTHETIC- poor little guys actually go into SHOCK. Try restoring for awhile. Even after just wearing my DTR for a couple of weeks my glans had WAY more sensation just from being covered for most of the day. It also started turning a healthy looking shade of pink and was a lot more moist. Can't wait till my resto's totally done.
    Last edited by TheStick; 02-26-08 at 10:30 PM. Reason: spelling error

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonJLow View Post
    I don't believe there are good circs. Here are some bad ones that aren't very unusual:
    How to Identify Circumcision Damage in the Adult Male
    I've been reconsidering restoration for a while now but never I felt so emotional about it until now a lot of thing there apply on me, most of my frenulum is missing and my glans has a slight increase in thickness at some areas, nothing dramatic though, I just wonder why would parents do such a thing to their child automatically without thinking.

There's something wrong with our society for sure, a couple of decades from now people would look at this as they look at the way women were treated a hundreds of years ago. I would consider taking the decision for someone for foreskin removal as a form of rape.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I'm circumsized and I don't really feel like its all that bad of a thing.

I had my son circumsized because I didn't think he should look at my thing and wonder why his looks different. I think that may cause some kind of problems. But I am not a Doctor. Besides all the chicks I know prefer circumsized to non... but I respect all of your opinions on the topic.
    Started April 26, 2005
    NBPEL: 5.75
    EG: 4.25 (mid)

As of March 1, 2007
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.25" - 4.75" (base-mid)

Goal: to get back into PE

A good friend will come down to jail and post your bail.
    But a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the cell,
    Saying damn that sure was fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you. Because he couldn't tell you how brutal and painful the experience of having his arms and legs strapped to a table and having his penis mutilated, it's ok that his dick is butchered like his old man's. There is no opinion but mine on this that matters to me. Yours is shit. So if you lose a finger in an accident will you expect the doc to remove your son's finger too so he doesn't feel different than good ol' Dad? If circumcision were done to an adult male in the same manner as babies it would be considered TORTURE- sick fucks. If your kid's nose or ears don't LOOK THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO will you have them surgically altered too? But, that's just MY opinion. TTYL genital mutilation fans.

P.S.- Ever seen a circumcision performed? You should. There's a good chance you'll change your mind- unless you don't have a heart.

Post Thanks / Like

Rather than mutilating your son's dick, couldn't you have decided to EXPLAIN to him when he's old enough that you were genitally mutilated as a baby and didn't want the same for him? Damn, people are FUCKED UP. Watch Penn & Teller: Bullshit on circumcision, maybe then you'll wake the fuck up. Sorry if i seem angry about this but I am. Doctors recommend it because they charge $400+ for it- NOT because it's healthier for the child.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a little therapy and anger management would go along well with the FR.
    Start Dec '07---March '08---June '08
    FL 3.75--------4.25--------4.25
    FG 4.25--------4.25--------4.50
    EL 5-----------5.25--------5.5
    EG 5-----------5.1---------5.25
    Short Goal 6x5.5

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say I was not really expecting all that hostility. My advise for your next debate is to remember when you argue a point "Strong a bitter words indicate a weak cause." When you refer to all the parents who have had their children circumsized as "sick fucks" its hard for anyone to take you as someone who has something credible and serious to add. Why you are so passionate about this subject? And where do you get off judging me and the decisions I make about my son? By the way, the Momma wanted it done too.

I just wanted to offer an alternate perspective, you know, something to think about. I don't look at my dick as being mutilated. I think it looks normal.

I would be interested to know if there is any "infant trauma" as Supra pointed out. Have there been any clinical studies on this issue? If so what was the result.
    Started April 26, 2005
    NBPEL: 5.75
    EG: 4.25 (mid)

As of March 1, 2007
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.25" - 4.75" (base-mid)

Goal: to get back into PE

A good friend will come down to jail and post your bail.
    But a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the cell,
    Saying damn that sure was fun.

Post Thanks / Like

TheStick--Your view on parents being "sick-fucks" for the torturing of their infant son's penis with a simple circumcision procedure is fairly comical to me. This is coming from a guy who recommended a frenectomy of the tongue. Also, inquiring recommendations for an Penis [words=https://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=113512&s=2015&a=39585]Extender[/words] for himself. Talk about torturing one's penis and psyche. And your analogy of losing a finger in an accident and expecting the doctor to remove your son's finger too so he doesn't feel different than good ol' Dad is totally weak and hysterical to me.

Ask any guy if they remember the experience as an infant of their penis being circumcised. The Jewish tradition is to wait for the boy to enter Man-hood (13) and then it's performed-- Which one do you think is more psychological torture and "Sick-Fucks?" Also some African cultures actually wait until the infant becomes a child (5-6) and physically hold him down and perform the circumcision with a sharp rock and wrap it with a piece of cloth. Whos the "sick-fucks" now.

Some religious cultures such as Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Orthodox and some African all have a commandment to perform circumcisions. You are entilited to your opinion and your ways that apply to you. You need to do some research and self-education on the subject and understanding of different cultures before all your emotions of hostility get involved and start judging others for their ways and culture(s).

You're probably pissed off because some countries drive their vehicles on the other side of the road. Just because you have a stick up your ass doesn't mean everyone else as to follow whats right for you and do the same.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

A tongue frenectomy is a decision YOU, an adult, make for yourself. There is no comparison between something you choose to have performed on yourself and something someone else chooses to have done to you without your consent.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast