Post Thanks / Like

FR Question for Supra

Hey Supra,

I hear, and read, that you are the man when it comes to Foreskin Restoration. Here is why I'm coming to you...

I was circumcised at birth (I am adopted, so I don't even know why my birth mother decided to do it) but my adoptive parents were pretty upset that I was. I've been reading your articles and all the reasons to restore and it caught my attention. It was not a super tight circumcision, I would call a CI-2 because I still have some slack, but I was looking to restoring to a CI-4 or CI-5. I don't want to go to a full restoration but I would just like enough coverage for my corona or possibly up to half. I am pretty athletic and seem to always get irritation on the corona from shorts or whatever I am wearing.

I was reading about taping, and that just does not seem too tempting to me. I currently own the SG extender with the VLC and just ordered a TLC. I'm not looking to do this super fast, just over time and I was wondering if I could alternate between the VLC and TLC? I'm still 100% totally focused on Penis Enlargement and would be wearing the VLC most of the time, but also wear the TLC to work on my foreskin for parts of each day.

I also read in a post that you wrote (or maybe kong) about actually making better gains with foreskin?

Well, if there is any information or better techniques that you could share, I would love to hear it! I read all the information, but I still like to hear it from someone who has dedicated many hours to it.

Thanks a lot.

Oh btw.. that penimaster mod with the VLC was brilliant! Thanks for that

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: FR Question for Supra

Im glad you are wanting to restore. Yes getting CI-5 is not that hard, im actually stuck at CI-5 and have been for a year or so. If you already ordered the TLC and Like the PMP Pro head attachement to attach the TLC to the Size Genetics you wil be good to go. The bars are a little smaller so you will want to use tape to hold it together.

If your having chafing issues not just wear the VLC or TLC by itself when you are working out. Will solve that problem or just wear it all time since your wanting to restore. SRT applies to FR as well constant tenstion is needed for any skin stretching or expansion.

I just came up with the PMP and the VLC last night, rocked my world!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the info Supra! Yes I ordered the PMP Pro attachment instead of just ordering new bars for the SG which is great because it already hits my thigh when I walk. I was on the fence about restoring, but all your information put me over the edge and made me decide to take the leap!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Its a long hard road but its rewarding during the process just stay determined, hit me up if you need motivation or guidance.

My best tools right now for foreskin is pumping and the TLC Tugger/Size Genetics.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Supra,

Just got my TLC. I had a question about tension with the SG extender. You were saying, and I was reading on Ron Low's site that long periods of light tension are used more than heavy heavier tension. So I'm guessing that i would remove some of the bars so that it is a lighter stretch? When I am using the VLC for Penis Enlargement I have it at a pretty high tension using all the bars and can definitely feel the stretch after some time, but for FR and using the TLC it is almost the opposite, right? Sorry if it is kind of a rookie question...

Thanks for all the help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries