Post Thanks / Like

Help with frenulum question

Hello everybody,

I am new here but I spent a lot of time last week browsing through the forum , reading a lot of threads related to my problem but I am still puzzled by a few questions.

First , I am 21 , I have no sexual or health related problems , normal sex life.

One thing that is bothering me is that when my penis is in full erection the frenulum is stretched to the max and sometimes it becomes annoying.
    It wasn't troubling before but for 2-3 month seems like it's either stretching less and less or something else is happening because when I get a full erection the head of my penis is curbed down because of it.

I can still perform normally (with/without) condom but there are moments when it starts to hurt a bit and I want to know if the situation can get worse.

I read through a lot of stuff and I know , it's an easy operation , 15 minutes etc etc but I want to know if I can avoid it and if this frenulum can really (grow?) by itself, thing i haven't encounter yet in any article.

Not sure if I can add a picture of the situation.

Sorry for my English and sorry for any breaking of the rules.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help with frenulum question

If I understand it right, your sex life is completely fine but your frenulum is too tight? You didn't say if you are intact or circumcised so I assume you are intact.
    Look, the purpose of the frenulum is very important, it pulls foreskin forward and keeps the glans covered, but besides of this it full of nerve endings and very sensitive to touch. So when you have sex or masturbate, the foreskin moves up and down over the glans and shaft, and when you retract it the frenulum stretched and stimulate sexual pleasure, erection and ejaculation. If you strokes too hard, the frenulum stretched too much and it causes pain or uncomfortable feelings (exactly the same as pulling the tongue out too fast, the frenulum under the tongue is warning you that you do something bad), that's the way the body prevents a situation where you hurt your partner or do something stupid. So first thing I can offer you is to stroke less hard and try to be more gentle.
    If that's not the problem and you just have a too tight frenulum, so it feels uncomfortable when you just have erection for long period of time, the solution I can offer you is to use foreskin restoration exercises to stretch the frenulum and make it longer until it will be loose enough. I suggest you to use manual method 3 for few months and see if that help. Just read this: http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...gging/method-3 and do as described.
    Operation is the last thing to do, first try the solutions I gave you.
    Good luck
    BTW, if something is unclear to you feel free to ask here or in private.
    Starting (March, 2016):
    BPEL: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    MEG: 5.1"/13 cm

Currently (April, 2017):
    BPEL: 6.88"/17.5 cm
    MEG: 5.27"/13.4 cm
    BEG: 5.7''/14.5 cm

Goal:
    BPEL: 7.5"/19 cm
    MEG: 5.5"/14 cm

"Take head from ass and set mind to purpose."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpartacus71 View Post
    If I understand it right, your sex life is completely fine but your frenulum is too tight? You didn't say if you are intact or circumcised so I assume you are intact.
    Look, the purpose of the frenulum is very important, it pulls foreskin forward and keeps the glans covered, but besides of this it full of nerve endings and very sensitive to touch. So when you have sex or masturbate, the foreskin moves up and down over the glans and shaft, and when you retract it the frenulum stretched and stimulate sexual pleasure, erection and ejaculation. If you strokes too hard, the frenulum stretched too much and it causes pain or uncomfortable feelings (exactly the same as pulling the tongue out too fast, the frenulum under the tongue is warning you that you do something bad), that's the way the body prevents a situation where you hurt your partner or do something stupid. So first thing I can offer you is to stroke less hard and try to be more gentle.
    If that's not the problem and you just have a too tight frenulum, so it feels uncomfortable when you just have erection for long period of time, the solution I can offer you is to use foreskin restoration exercises to stretch the frenulum and make it longer until it will be loose enough. I suggest you to use manual method 3 for few months and see if that help. Just read this: Manual Tugging Method 3 to Restore the Foreskin after Circumcision | Restoring Foreskin.org and do as described.
    Operation is the last thing to do, first try the solutions I gave you.
    Good luck
    BTW, if something is unclear to you feel free to ask here or in private.
    Does foreskin restoration work with tight frenulums?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Does foreskin restoration work with tight frenulums?
    Let me clarify what I said. If you have a tight frenulum, meaning, it's too short so erections and retractions are uncomfortable or the glans is curved down because of it, than yes, stretching the frenulum will make it longer (like every other tissue that stretched) and therefore less tight.
    If you have a cut frenulum, so it was bleeding and built up scar tissue that made it less flexible and more tight, than it is a different problem and foreskin restoration might not help.
    Starting (March, 2016):

Currently (April, 2017):

Goal:

Post Thanks / Like

Let me clarify what I said. If you have a tight frenulum, meaning, it's too short so erections and retractions are uncomfortable or the glans is curved down because of it, than yes, stretching the frenulum will make it longer (like every other tissue that stretched) and therefore less tight.
    If you have a cut frenulum, so it was bleeding and built up scar tissue that made it less flexible and more tight, than it is a different problem and foreskin restoration might not help.
    I would imagine that it would help regardless of a cut frenulum. It's still skin tissue at that moment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    I would imagine that it would help regardless of a cut frenulum. It's still skin tissue at that moment
    Actually the frenulum is not skin tissue, it's mucous membrane.
    But yeah if you can stretch a cut frenulum than why not? You got a point.
    Starting (March, 2016):

Currently (April, 2017):

Goal:

Post Thanks / Like

Actually the frenulum is not skin tissue, it's mucous membrane.
    But yeah if you can stretch a cut frenulum than why not? You got a point.
    Mucous membrane has parts of epithelial tissue and it can expand. I imagine you can over time, not exactly the whole part of the frenulum but a fraction of it since it's got blended properties