Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stillwantmore Guest

My wrap, how I wrap, how I wear my BIB hanger.

Note, I originally took these pics and posted this topic over a year ago, first on Thundersplace. Back then, I did not use a cloth underwrap as I describe below. I have since begun using a cloth underwrap. It keeps the ace wrap from sticking to the skin. Also adds a couple layers more of wrap. I personally use a total of 5 layers of wrap. The piece of T-Shirt material and the ace wrap...the lengths of each that I use ....I end up with the cloth wrap going around twice, and the Ace wrap goes around 3 times...for the total of 5 layers. Layers=how many times the wrapping material completely encircles my penis. You may like a little more, or less wrap. Wrapping is just one of the many things with hanging that you have to experiment with to determine how much wrap you should use to suit your own tastes. Because of when I took these pics, they do not show me using a cloth underwrap.

Here in this pic you will see my wrap and BIB Starter. I use ONE strip of a piece of an old T-shirt measuring 3" wide and 9" long, and one 12" piece of "Ace" Wrap (it comes 3" wide). Its a self adhering sport wrap. Everyone is different on how much wrap they use. This works best for me right now. I dont want any criticism or "hey Still, I dont like that stuff" kind of feed back. This thread is just to show what I do personally.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stillwantmore; 01-21-04 at 09:15 PM.

stillwantmore Guest
    Here I am right before I wrap. I've pulled the skin back toward the base of my shaft using the pinky and second to last fingers of the wrapping hand.

stillwantmore Guest
    Wrapped around once. Semi snug is the tightness I use. Tight is a very 'grey area' term. You should wrap "tight" enough to gather the skin ...snug. As said by someone else before elsewhere...if you cannot piss while wrapped it's too tight!

As I tell other hangers, I can get a finger under my wrap pretty easily.
    Last edited by stillwantmore; 01-23-04 at 10:26 PM.

stillwantmore Guest
    Here I am wrapped and ready to attach my BIB. The wrap is 3" wide so, with my current flaccid length...I have found I do not need to wrap spiralling up or down the shaft like some guys do. I just pull the skin back, wrap close to the base and keep wrapping until I'ts done. Usually 4 times around.

stillwantmore Guest
    Hanger is on. About 1/2" behind the edge of the wrap. So, about 1.5" or so from the glans.

stillwantmore Guest
    Hanger is on and, tightened pretty much all the way. You can see how it looks right before I attach the weights. After I attach the weights, I usually tighten the top wingnut a couple more turns.

Post Thanks / Like

stillwantmore

GREAT PICS!!! I have been trying different wraps too. I have been using a strip of tshirt and that seems to be pretty good. I think I'm going to grab some of that ace bandage though. It looks like it worked great!

stillwantmore Guest

Important thing I forgot to mention about wrapping!

When you are wrapped, the way to tell if you are wrapped properly...in other words not too tight or too loose is, if you can get one of your fingers under the wrap pretty easily ......meaning you can stretch the edge of the wrap back a little without much effort and get a finger in under it and, if you can gently tug on the front edges (near your glans) of the wrap without the wrap moving you have it right. Remember the wrap's main function is to gather up your skin to avoid pinching and provide SOME cushioning as well as an "anchor point" for your hanger. When I'm wrapped (with my Ace bandage) I have 4 'layers' of wrap. In other words, looking at my penis glans eye view, I see 4 layers of wrap around my penis (it's still all one piece of wrap though). Now, keep in mind everyone has different flaccid girths and you need to experiment with different amounts of wrap to see what works for you. That's just one of the things with hanging....it takes a little more of a learning phase than other types of Penis Enlargement. That may be what turns a lot of guys off from it. BUT, the advantage of hanging is, once you learn how to do everything related to hanging ....shouldnt take more than a few weeks to get everything down....you can stretch more effectively than you could with your hands. One more point. After you are wrapped and, before attaching the hanger, take your penis and pull the skin from the front and especially the back edges of the wrap and pull it around and downward in a smoothing motion. Imaginge your penis is a small rolling pin and you have some cookie dough on the rolling pin and you are using your thumbs to smooth the cookie dough around the sides of the rolling pin. Same thing with your penis...except the skin is the cookie dough. Hopefully that makes sense. This smoothes out any skin folds that might have occured while you were wrapping and, helps prevent skin pulling/pinching when you hang.

stillwantmore Guest
    Something else I didnt mention that I do until Wesb asked me about the Ace wrap sticking to skin:

One of the things I do before wrapping is apply some Baby Powder to my penis. Not the wrap itself because you want the wrap to cling to itself. Sorry, I didnt mention this before.Also, make sure after putting on your production BIB hanger, you are pushing your penis down to sit as deeply in the hanger as it can. Once you start tightening the top wingnut, you may also want to push down on the front and back edges of the wrap to keep it from "squishing" upward toward the top of the hanger.

stillwantmore Guest
    Note, these pics depict MY SETTINGS and, what works for me with the hanger. They are meant as general guidelines. You should only use them as such and then, determine your own settings and what works for you.

stillwantmore Guest

Hanger tightened fully...

Felt like I needed to post these next couple pics for a clearer, still idea. This is of my hanger fully tightened and ready to hang. As you can see the 'teeth' on top are almost fully meshed together. Very litttle of the top bolt is exposed. The bolt does not push on the top of the penis at all either.

stillwantmore Guest

Bottom

Notice how the adjustment nuts are set against the hanger. Just as described in the user guide. The hanger is designed to be SOLID! Once you have your bottom settings and wingnuts tight against the hanger, you should not have to adjust them often, if at all!

These are example settings, my settings are closer in than this. I set this out this far so you can get a clear view of what it should look like.
    Last edited by stillwantmore; 05-30-04 at 09:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    exellent, great imagery.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Hey, SWM (and everyone else too!), I am just awaiting the arrival of my bib starter and was wondering if:

I should bunch the skin at the base, at the head, or leave it normal when I apply the wrap?

Meaning that because of the pull dowmwards by the hanger should I bunch the skin to minimize skin stretch?

Cheers,
    Cas
    Detroit are the 2004 NBA World Champions! :D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Can I go to sleep with the wrap on? How offten shpuld I wrap?

stillwantmore Guest
    Originally posted by cascade
    Hey, SWM (and everyone else too!), I am just awaiting the arrival of my bib starter and was wondering if:

I should bunch the skin at the base, at the head, or leave it normal when I apply the wrap?

Meaning that because of the pull dowmwards by the hanger should I bunch the skin to minimize skin stretch?

Cheers,
    Cas
    You should ideally pull the skin back toward the base while wrapping...also, since you sound totally new to the bib hangers...you should read the product guide thoroughly on the www.bibhanger.com site. My skin pulled forward no matter how I wrapped. I see guys posting or asking about how to "minimize skin stretch"...dunno why they are so concerned with this. You NEED to stretch the skin too at some point! You will go through phases with hanging where some days are very uncomfortable because of skin stretching...and other days are more comfortable. It's normal. The penis needs to sort of "grow" into the skin. If that makes sense. You cannot only stretch the internal penis and not expect to need to stretch the outer skin as well. Could you imagine how uncomfortable it would be to get erect if you were to grow 2" longer and have never stretched the skin as well to make room for that new size??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey Still does your dick after a 20 min set look like a mangled peice of rotten flesh, mie looks like a 60 year old mans dick right after I finish a set, any sugestions? My head dosent get cold and I dont loose circ, why would I be getting this?

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Still, just wanted you to know that I did try what you said and you are absolutely right. I have been wrapping too tight. I have did three hangings since and wrapped loose and I can hang more weight now. Hanging 15 # now and no problem. I do have a question....My bib does not hang straight. I don't know if I should re-construct it or not. It cocks my penis forward. If I re-position the bolts holding the blue strap I think it would hang straighter? What experience have you had with this? Thanks again for the advice. GS

stillwantmore Guest
    Well GS, I have never used the type of home made hanger you are using. Only the home made models listed at the top of this forum. I know the production bib hanger tilts the penis some too. I dont know that it's a bad thing, actually I think it's designed that way. You did mean it tilts it some right? Not twisting? So, I guess if you wanted to, try and move the bolts/holes/strap.

Post Thanks / Like
    When my hanger doesn't hang straight, I just move the S- hook on the strap, opposite to where my penis is turning. When sliding the S-hook, make sure you do it during the hang, the weight will insure that it will stay in place throughout the session.

Hope this helps.

Girthius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast