Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Penomet Model Size Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Or maybe some way to allow liquid nutrients become part of the system
    Or even better if it could just make me a sandwich

Post Thanks / Like

All good ideas... the most inexpensive way is to come with an insert to make the Penomet "smaller" on the inside. But I do know that an Imperial version is in the works, but thats not for us white/black/hispanic men I think.

Dave.
    Customer Support at (800) 350-3924

Post Thanks / Like

How about a travel case?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm definitely with all the people that said a bigger pump .. maybe X-40 sized.

Post Thanks / Like

A one size fits most product would be great. You should have some form of material that has it's own grip, but can expand also, similar to a cock ring for the part that attaches to the penis.
    Bite me... wait no... don't do that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigDickler View Post
    A one size fits most product would be great. You should have some form of material that has it's own grip, but can expand also, similar to a cock ring for the part that attaches to the penis.

Like on that!

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

How about a pussy pump gaitor for the ladies hehehe !!

Post Thanks / Like

Pussy pump would be too small of a market :/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penomet View Post
    All good ideas... the most inexpensive way is to come with an insert to make the Penomet "smaller" on the inside. But I do know that an Imperial version is in the works, but thats not for us white/black/hispanic men I think.

Dave.
    I'm considering buying a dry pump cylinder closer to my girth to put inside the PT. I'm thinking I could use a pump sleeve like we normally do but put the inside hole of the sleeve around the cylinder to create a seal between the PT and cylinder. I would also have to drill a hole in the end of the cylinder so that the water could move freely in/out of the cylinder. What do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dickfordays View Post
    I'm considering buying a dry pump cylinder closer to my girth to put inside the PT. I'm thinking I could use a pump sleeve like we normally do but put the inside hole of the sleeve around the cylinder to create a seal between the PT and cylinder. I would also have to drill a hole in the end of the cylinder so that the water could move freely in/out of the cylinder. What do you guys think?
    I personally don’t think it will work (no suction) … but if you give me until the morning I can attempt to try what I think you are talking about. Perhaps if I take the gaiter off the penomet and put the penomet (minus gaiter) inside the X-40 and pump up using this system it will be what you are referring to? Below is a picture of the Penomet without the gaiter completely inside the X-40. Reply soon so I know whether or not this would be a close representation of what you are referring to. this one.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the PT inside the X-40 will work because there will be no way to keep the PT valve open to allow the water to move freely, maybe I'll mock up something and PM it to you. Can you attach a pic directly to a PM? I know you can't do it on here without putting it on a host service.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't directly PM you a pic but I'll try to describe it better. First, put the pump sleeve onto the PT like normal, then imagine taking a pump cylinder with the end cut off so that it's just basically a pipe and inserting it into the opening of the pump sleeve. The sleeve will be tight around the cylinder and will form a seal. You would then put the water in the cylinder and it would fill the PT and cylinder since the end is open. The cylinder would have to be shorter than the PT so that you could engage the gaiter. Does that make sense?

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to see what you are conjuring up here. I personally am not sure the Penomet is big enough with the girth to accomodate that much into. That X-40 I have to say scares my nuts...
    Last edited by jakb; 07-31-13 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Step right up, folks. See if you can out drive the amazing Golf Ball, uh, Whacker Guy!
    Don't think you are... KNOW
    Goal 8x7

You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality. "What the Bleep Do We Know"

Want to know how your size compares to other guys. www.howlongismyschlong.com

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the PT inside the X-40 will work because there will be no way to keep the PT valve open to allow the water to move freely, maybe I'll mock up something and PM it to you. Can you attach a pic directly to a PM? I know you can't do it on here without putting it on a host service.
    Maybe but if you had a tube with the valve wide open .... could you even get it to stay on you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronimo View Post
    Or some kind of adapter/extra that you can put inside the pump displaces the water around the penis and only pumps out water that your penis length is trying to reach. This way you can either work on length or girth with the same tube.
    I was thinking about this on the way home from work .. into my head popped foam noodles. Well if you cut a foam noodle down to size and put it inside the Penomet it would essentially make your pump smaller. The only problem is you wouldn’t be able to see your penis. Now I’m trying to brainstorm similar materials which could take the place of the noodle foam (where you could still see your penis)…. Maybe you guys can think of something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by superman05xx View Post
    I was thinking about this on the way home from work .. into my head popped foam noodles. Well if you cut a foam noodle down to size and put it inside the Penomet it would essentially make your pump smaller. The only problem is you wouldn’t be able to see your penis. Now I’m trying to brainstorm similar materials which could take the place of the noodle foam (where you could still see your penis)…. Maybe you guys can think of something.
    That's a good idea too, it would accomplish the same thing as the cylinder, but as you said visibility would be a problem. I tested the seal using the sleeve and a bottle I had that fit inside the PT and it worked so I'm confident that my idea will work. Does anyone have suggestions for where to get the cylinder? I've used vacu-tech in the past and I can get one to my specifications but they are around $100. What are some other options that may be cheaper for this experiment?

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good idea too, it would accomplish the same thing as the cylinder, but as you said visibility would be a problem. I tested the seal using the sleeve and a bottle I had that fit inside the PT and it worked so I'm confident that my idea will work. Does anyone have suggestions for where to get the cylinder? I've used vacu-tech in the past and I can get one to my specifications but they are around $100. What are some other options that may be cheaper for this experiment?
    Did the bottle work on your penis? If so why not just use that? You could always go to the store .. perhaps dollar store and see if they have anything that would suit your needs... perhaps a slender candle jar (glass or plastic) which you turn upside down and cut a hole a bottom of. Not really sure how to cut a hole in glass but yea.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by superman05xx View Post
    Did the bottle work on your penis? If so why not just use that? You could always go to the store .. perhaps dollar store and see if they have anything that would suit your needs... perhaps a slender candle jar (glass or plastic) which you turn upside down and cut a hole a bottom of. Not really sure how to cut a hole in glass but yea.
    The bottle was just an aluminum spray can that fit inside, I just used it to test to see if it would form an air/water tight seal. Good idea on the candle jar, I see what I can come up with locally before ordering a cylinder.

Post Thanks / Like

The bottle was just an aluminum spray can that fit inside, I just used it to test to see if it would form an air/water tight seal. Good idea on the candle jar, I see what I can come up with locally before ordering a cylinder.
    Please make sure it wont break in there. That is some pretty substantial pressure in there and that would be awful. Unless it is a pump designed for pressure I would be nervous about using glass.
    Last edited by jakb; 08-01-13 at 03:57 PM. Reason: It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips
    Don't think you are... KNOW
    Goal 8x7

You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality. "What the Bleep Do We Know"

Want to know how your size compares to other guys. www.howlongismyschlong.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jakb View Post
    Please make sure it wont break in there. That is some pretty substantial pressure in there and that would be awful. Unless it is a pump designed for pressure I would be nervous about using glass.
    Yea I was thinking about that ... Good point .. I did think that but forgot to mention it. It is good there is a community here that is available to say the things you forget . I think the best option would be a see through foam ... or Perhaps a roll of plastic wrapped in the shape of a cylinder and secured with tape so it doesn't unwrap ... and perhaps some type of comfort pad at the bottom of the plastic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast