Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 301 to 318 of 318
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    67,738
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShlort View Post
    Anyone gonna answer or should I just not buy?
    Yes, there is a money back Mike
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    67,738
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bonefish View Post
    It's gonna be tough to get any lasting effects after only 10 minutes. If that's all you got, maybe you could do it a couple times a day? A lot of guys seem to do multiple short sets and have good success. I was doing 5x5 min sets, then 6x6 min sets for a while and had crazy expansion. Recently, I've tapered off the really intense workouts to try to dial back some of the discoloration I was getting from them, and have just been doing a single 30 minute set with the purple or blue gaiter. It's perfect for getting blood flowing, I get good expansion at around the 15-20 minute mark, and it seems to be working as far as the color goes. I was going to stop altogether for a bit, but I feel like this is just as good as I'm still doing something. I'm kind of addicted to the pump, I think.
    I agree and I think that the 10 minutes is too long to pump anyway, this is about the time we start to see blood begin to cause discoloration issues. There is a very good reason DLD Girth Blasters utilizes the 5 x 5 scenario, because right at about 5 minutes we are pumped and from here it makes sense to use the pumped state and distribute this expansion, with force and intent, using the Slow Squash Jelq for 5 minutes. This set up, going 3 times or more is working wonders for everyone that uses it and a very big reason it plays a staring role in SRT Routine.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  3. #303

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    This set up, going 3 times or more is working wonders for everyone that uses it and a very big reason it plays a staring role in SRT Routine.
    Being the latest for whom it's worked wonders, I really encourage you to take this advice and save yourself some time! I did a month with 10 and 15 minute sets and got minimal growth, then switched to these 5 minute sets and have been getting much faster progress.

    It's kind of amazing that spending less time actually brings greater growth, but apparently this is one of those cases where less is more.

  4. #304

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShlort View Post
    Well what do you mean by more than enough. I max out the X-40 at the base instantly. How much more circumference does the Penomet have compared to the X-40? I can't seem to get a correct measurement from any of these fucking water pump manufacturers. Air pump sites have the circumferences and dimensions posted everywhere.
    I measured them this morning. The Herc is 2.5inches across and the Penomet is 3.2 (both measurements taken at the opening of the gaitors). So the Herc has a 7.85 circumference and the Penomet has a 10.05 circumference. Its a pretty large difference.
    BPEL___NBPEL___EG____NBPFL___FG____DATE
    7.2.........6.5...........4.8........4.2.......... .3.8........7/19/2010 (the beginning of PE)
    7.6.........6.75..........5.1........5.0.......... .4.0........9/7/2010
    next measurement 11/15

  5. #305

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by magiksock View Post
    I measured them this morning. The Herc is 2.5inches across and the Penomet is 3.2 (both measurements taken at the opening of the gaitors). So the Herc has a 7.85 circumference and the Penomet has a 10.05 circumference. Its a pretty large difference.
    Thank you magiksock.

    So the interior tube of the penomet is definitely larger than the interior tube of the X-40? Because I know that the herc has about a 6.4" interior circumference of the plastic tube. The gaitor may have more circumference, but when it's pumped it sucks right onto your skin and actually ends up a smaller space than the plastic tube, especially the more pressure you pump.

    So would you say the penomet's interior plastic tube is a comparable size to it's gaitor or does it taper off significantly?

  6. #306

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I agree and I think that the 10 minutes is too long to pump anyway, this is about the time we start to see blood begin to cause discoloration issues. There is a very good reason DLD Girth Blasters utilizes the 5 x 5 scenario, because right at about 5 minutes we are pumped and from here it makes sense to use the pumped state and distribute this expansion, with force and intent, using the Slow Squash Jelq for 5 minutes. This set up, going 3 times or more is working wonders for everyone that uses it and a very big reason it plays a staring role in SRT Routine.
    ok i'll try 5 x 5 minute sets

    any info on keeping an erection in there? I'm still being penis shy and i cant seem to pop one up before even entering the device, so i dont think i even get to my full normal size

  7. #307

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by someone555 View Post
    ok i'll try 5 x 5 minute sets

    any info on keeping an erection in there? I'm still being penis shy and i cant seem to pop one up before even entering the device, so i dont think i even get to my full normal size
    Play with yourself with lube before putting your penis in the pump. If you still can't get hard, you have worse issues than needing to enlarge your penis.

    I used vaseline. Cons: It got in the valve often and I had to clean out the valve every few days. Pros: It doesn't wash away instantly while in the shower.

    I would probably try using grape seed oil next time I pump. Inexpensive and will wash out of the pump without having to take the valve off to physically remove the clumps of vaseline.

  8. #308

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Hello. I'm new and have been reading ALOT here and am thinking about getting the Penomet. What exactly is this MOS discount? I see that the pricing is the same if you use the link in the thread or go directly to their site. thanks

  9. #309

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShlort View Post
    Play with yourself with lube before putting your penis in the pump. If you still can't get hard, you have worse issues than needing to enlarge your penis.

    I used vaseline. Cons: It got in the valve often and I had to clean out the valve every few days. Pros: It doesn't wash away instantly while in the shower.

    I would probably try using grape seed oil next time I pump. Inexpensive and will wash out of the pump without having to take the valve off to physically remove the clumps of vaseline.
    i have no problems getting an erection for sex or masturbating, but for some reason, my dick knows its going into the chamber and doesnt like it? lol. i guess it'll just take practice

  10. #310

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShlort View Post
    Well what do you mean by more than enough. I max out the X-40 at the base instantly. How much more circumference does the Penomet have compared to the X-40? I can't seem to get a correct measurement from any of these fucking water pump manufacturers. Air pump sites have the circumferences and dimensions posted everywhere.
    MikeShlort here is the answer to your question just watch this video!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lHlk9JboIcA
    i have a penoment and the suction is awesome! and wait until they bring out the green 100 gator and that will be the ultimate pump that no one can fuck with! plus penoment is going to be making a longer tube so i think its a worthwhile investment! do your research and see how you go!

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    67,738
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by longfatdaddy View Post
    MikeShlort here is the answer to your question just watch this video!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lHlk9JboIcA
    i have a penoment and the suction is awesome! and wait until they bring out the green 100 gator and that will be the ultimate pump that no one can fuck with! plus penoment is going to be making a longer tube so i think its a worthwhile investment! do your research and see how you go!
    Remember that gaiter is an official Matters of Size Gaiter!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,287
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by someone555 View Post
    ok i'll try 5 x 5 minute sets

    any info on keeping an erection in there? I'm still being penis shy and i cant seem to pop one up before even entering the device, so i dont think i even get to my full normal size
    I use a very flexible cock ring. Helps alot
    Don't think you are... KNOW
    Goal 8x7

    You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality. "What the Bleep Do We Know"

    Want to know how your size compares to other guys. www.howlongismyschlong.com

  13. #313

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    So, my penomet (so tempted to say pen-oh-may like its French lol) and got the standard one.. I may have missed it by skimming over the forums but I take it gaiters aren't sold separately are they?

  14. #314

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bluepolo View Post
    So, my penomet (so tempted to say pen-oh-may like its French lol) and got the standard one.. I may have missed it by skimming over the forums but I take it gaiters aren't sold separately are they?
    Hi Bluepolo,

    They will be sold in the Accessory shop for current owners of Penomet once the new long overdue website design goes live hopefully this month. Sometimes I feel like I'm working with "Steve" of the Pump industry, everytning has to be too perfect :/ But at least its on its way.

    Dave C.
    Customer Support at (800) 350-3924

  15. #315

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    ahh really? i didnt know that so DLD when is this new green gaiter going to be available?

  16. #316

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Just to say, that's ridiculously fast shipping: ordered it on Wednesday morning, wasnt expecting it until next Tuesday at the earliest and it turned up today 5 mins ago - got the wickedest shock and nearly turned bright red (which would be odd as I'm black) when my colleague dropped it on my desk and wondered what it was. Had to quickly mumble it was a spare part for my car (worked as it came in a plain box) nd excuse myself to make a phone call, haha. Excellent timing though, can't wait to try it tonight!
    On and off since 2011.. now taking it seriously
    Currently as of 10 June 2013 7.5 BPEL; 5.2 EG
    Goal: the classic 9 BPEL 6 EG

  17. #317

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    Hello(:

    I'm using the Penomet and it is great, only there is something that bothers me:

    since the edges are rough and I had no idea how to trim it ,also I was scared I will damage the product. I bought those rubber pads, and it is great for having more suction but after a session my penis gets an ice cream cone shape, when is the comfort pad going to be released?

  18. #318

    Re: Penomet FAQ - Official Thread

    That has been fixed. All normal Penomet Premium and Extra orders will ship with the brand new gaiters. Go Penomet 3.0!

    Dave C.
    Customer Support at (800) 350-3924

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Similar Threads

  1. The OFFICIAL ''How big is his cock'' thread POST it HERE
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 2155
    Last Post: Yesterday, 02:12 PM
  2. DLD Slow Squash Jelq - Official Thread (End all Girth Exercise)
    By AlloyCG in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 08-17-14, 03:37 PM
  3. My First Official PE Injury
    By edaily55 in forum Boo Boo's and Band-Aids: Safety in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-05, 02:16 PM
  4. bigeasy - official log
    By bigeasy in forum Routines and Progress in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-29-04, 11:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •