Post Thanks / Like

Penomet with VacuVin.

Whoever came out with this idea is a genius! I tested on my Penomet and gotta say I love it! At first, I thought it would be a hard modification but I was so wrong! All I have to do is put the stopper on the valve and pump right away.

I did not went straight to high pressure when I insert my penisto the tube. I pump it to the point that I can really feel my penis expand then I let it seat and relax. Once my penis get used to the pressure then I continue to pump to make my penis more expanded. One good thing about the Penomet is that it rarely suck my sack into the tube.

I would highly suggest anyone who has a Bathmate or Penomet to give this a try.

This is awesome!
    Thanks arkailija thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Penomet with VacuVin.

Hey there!

Really great to hear your enjoying this modification! Like you said; just the stopper on the valve and pump away! In this part the modification is slightly easier than compared to Bathmate.
    Surely I had to bore the center of the stopper/cork in order to fit it in, but that was easy with a basic small knife. (I suggest having an exacto-knife available in a household anyhow.)

Your process to the higher vacuum is correct! With the power of Vacu-vin, one must be patient.

Thanks for your post; when guys have success it usually influences others to try as well! Heck, even me ;-) , as I've been using my X30 more than my Penomet. I should really switch between the two tools more frequently, as in terms of different kind of stimulus creates better work-outs in my opinion, if that makes any sense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MandingoBro View Post
    Whoever came out with this idea is a genius! I tested on my Penomet and gotta say I love it! At first, I thought it would be a hard modification but I was so wrong! All I have to do is put the stopper on the valve and pump right away.

I did not went straight to high pressure when I insert my penisto the tube. I pump it to the point that I can really feel my penis expand then I let it seat and relax. Once my penis get used to the pressure then I continue to pump to make my penis more expanded. One good thing about the Penomet is that it rarely suck my sack into the tube.

I would highly suggest anyone who has a Bathmate or Penomet to give this a try.

This is awesome!
    The best thing you can do to your BathMate or Penomet!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Some input; tried the Penomet after a longer pause without and with the modification in my last session. I feel that I really need to switch between X30 and Penomet, seems that I really am growing :-)
    A good session, I relaxed first without the mod and then added some intensity with the mod; I also didn't have an issue with testicle ache or balls trying to slip in to the fun tube.

So thanks MandingoBro! One doesn't always remember to "practise what he preaches", especially in my position. So thanks for reminding of the Penomet and having success with it.
    I'll definitely modify my routine to switch between Penomet and Bathmate, like said, different kind of stimulus. Even though in both cases it is hydropumping, I feel that there's a certain difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Some input; tried the Penomet after a longer pause without and with the modification in my last session. I feel that I really need to switch between X30 and Penomet, seems that I really am growing :-)
    A good session, I relaxed first without the mod and then added some intensity with the mod; I also didn't have an issue with testicle ache or balls trying to slip in to the fun tube.

So thanks MandingoBro! One doesn't always remember to "practise what he preaches", especially in my position. So thanks for reminding of the Penomet and having success with it.
    I'll definitely modify my routine to switch between Penomet and Bathmate, like said, different kind of stimulus. Even though in both cases it is hydropumping, I feel that there's a certain difference.
    Likes MandingoBro liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Bathmate is a really good pump but I just have bad luck with it. Everytime I have to battle the pain when my sack suck into the tube. Tried a lot of method but still fail. Because of that I turn to Penomet. I feel that Penomet provide less pressure than Bathmate however with the mod, it increases the suction and solve the problem.

Happy gaining!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And this is why we carry both the Penomet and the BathMate, options are good.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    And this is why we carry both the Penomet and the BathMate, options are good.
    Highly recommend the bathmate

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmmm any ideas what this photo from a few months ago could be? Answers on the back of a postcard :p

2017: Penomet 4.0 is Coming

Need Help or Got a Question?

Our online support portal is here to help - https://support.penomet.com

Want to purchase?

Visit the official Penomet.com website - https://www.penomet.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penomet View Post
    Hmmmmmm any ideas what this photo from a few months ago could be? Answers on the back of a postcard :p

When will the new pump be in my hands to test? Looking forward to this.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    When will the new pump be in my hands to test? Looking forward to this.
    So you're not buying the fact we've designed the Penomet a hat then? Hopefully available in the few months. Pump will also be retrofittable hence will work on all future AND previous version of the Penomet device.
    2017: Penomet 4.0 is Coming

Need Help or Got a Question?

Our online support portal is here to help - https://support.penomet.com

Want to purchase?

Visit the official Penomet.com website - https://www.penomet.com

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, Penomet hat!

Logically thinking of the shape, it looks like it would be a great fit for the Vacu-Vin or possibly Penomet's own system for increasing the vacuum by hand, when the gaiter is already fully pushed.

Looks very cool!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penomet View Post
    So you're not buying the fact we've designed the Penomet a hat then? Hopefully available in the few months. Pump will also be retrofittable hence will work on all future AND previous version of the Penomet device.
    Look forward to this.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

When using the Penomet with the vacuvin mod how much a factor are the different strength gaiters? Does the mod tend to equalize the pressure you can obtain with each gaiter or do you still have to switch to get higher pressure?

Post Thanks / Like

If you use the Vacu-vin mod, I would suggest using the regular black gaiter. I've personally felt that it is a good "middle ground."

It does equalize the overall pressure, so you can use pretty much any gaiter, but I would still suggest black or stronger, as in my opinion they are a bit more stiff. If you have several gaiters you can try which you find to be the best to your taste.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    If you use the Vacu-vin mod, I would suggest using the regular black gaiter. I've personally felt that it is a good "middle ground."

It does equalize the overall pressure, so you can use pretty much any gaiter, but I would still suggest black or stronger, as in my opinion they are a bit more stiff. If you have several gaiters you can try which you find to be the best to your taste.
    Agree, the density does make a difference. I would not go with the Red, but the Black seems middle of the road.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)