Post Thanks / Like

18 -year old needs help about penomet

This is copied from a message I sent to admin but he is probably too busy to read it so everything I say below applies to experienced users of this forum(except the part about creating training program for penomet which is on their official site in pdf format).English is not my mother langugage so sry for mistakes.
    TYPE CTRL+F AND THEN 44 TO SKIP MY STORY IF YOU DON`T HAVE TIME AND GET RIGHT TO THE QUESTION

I don`t know if you will even read this but as they say in cartoons here goes nothing.I have read many posts on this forum and to say that you are experienced with penis growth would be an understatement.Since I was 13 well I noticed my friends in school had big penis.I know that because it was normal to pull off your pants a bit and jerk off to show other male friends how big you are.I know it isn`t normal but hey teenagers.I didn`t care much that they were bigger than me thinking I will also be big like them since I was only 13 then.But years have passed by and now I am 18 in middle school just a year and something away from college.There are guys that are hung and are bragging about it all the time.When arguing who has a bigger dick they turn to the wall so nobody can see them and they compare dick sizes.I know that I probably won`t grow naturally so I searched online about penis enlargement,saw a lot of yt videos reviews,read blogs etc.Penomet and Bathmate are the most popular devices for penile growth on the internet.I also read about extenders,pills and other stuff.These are the pros of the penomet that make me think it is suited just for me:It seems simple to use,you have instructions that are simple just switch gaiters jelqs.2. only one product that is suitable for all penis sizes has gaiters that change pressure.3.I save up for premium package and only thing left to worry about is being consistent and following the instructions which I know were written by you.As you noticed I like the product because once you buy it there is no need for any other device of suplementation.I am about 13.7 cm in length,don`t know how to calculate girth which doesn`t interest me just length.Think that is 5.48 inches but not sure.Now bare with me I think I am getting to the end soon44.Which package I should buy considering I am mediocre when it comes to money I mean I am not poor but not rich either which is good considering that my parents are divorced,father unemployed for 5 years and mother not earning that much.At first i thought of standard package to get started asap since 7 day school trip is coming at the end of May,we will be sleeping in the same hotel my whole generation so you can probably guess what I am hoping for.Then,when I looked at the program I realized that without the medium or premium package I don`t have a lot of options when it comes to pressure and maximizing growth.You said that we should buy from official page because of money back guarantee,warranty on gaiters.All guys that review penomet recommend that.But I like that you said one flaw of penomet that bathmate does not have and is very important.You said in one of your posts that penomet`s support team is not good.So if that`s the case here is my idea and I need your opinion.I thought of buying penomet from ebay since it is cheaper and i get premium package for the price of medium or less I think.Benefits are that once I buy it I won`t need other devices and my growth depends on me.For questions I would ask them in mail or find some way.Only downfall is that I can`t return it if I am not satisfied but I think it won`t come to that.So your opinion?.If you know other places safe like ebay recommend I tried but only ebay has penomet.Cheers and thanks for reading my story.Sorry for the caps I wanted you to read that first to save your time if you are busy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: 18 -year old needs help about penomet

Your story is not uncommon, many come to the Brotherhood for the same reasons. Do not feel any discouragement about your size as now you are part of the Brotherhood and we all will help you gain size. The BathMate and the Penomet are both great pumps, the difference is mainly the detachable gaiters. The BathMate uses only one gaiter while the Penomet uses 5 gaiters of different strengths. The highest strength Penomet gaiter has about the same intensity of the single gaiter BathMate. Most of the Brotherhood uses the BathMate but there are a bunch of Penomet users.

Both pumps are great and you can go wrong with either, it really is a personal choice. The one thing you will want to add to either in the Wine-Vac modification. Once the Wine-Vac is added either pump will give you so much intensity you will need to hold back.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea but what about where to get it for the least amount of money.It is too much money to buy on their site so my only option seems to be ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhunter179 View Post
    Yea but what about where to get it for the least amount of money.It is too much money to buy on their site so my only option seems to be ebay.
    The Penomet is not available on Ebay and if it is you are not getting the real deal. The same goes with BathMate, they do not eBay their products. The best place to buy is here since we give you so many extras with your purchase. The Penomet support representative is here, you get a huge warranty, you get a free membership to the MOS Members Site and you are given precedence over every other customer when you are part of the Brotherhood.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I went to a 8 day long school trip, so my parents gave me a lot of money to spend,so I didn`t waste money on stupid things while being there.Now I have returned gave a small amount of money to parents and told them i spent the rest on alchocol and food.Now I have enough for a bathmate Hercules if I were to buy from their site,but for the smaller amount of money I can buy Bathmate x30 from sexshop in a city close to me which was recommended to me by their sizeguide on bathmate site.I changed my mind about penomet so I am taking into consideration only bathmate now.My question is what precise exercises I should do to prepare my dick for bathmate?I would appreciate it if you gave me the routine for jelqing and stretching that can also maybe improve my size before the bathmate comes,and also the routine to use while using bathmate to optimise my gains.Once sexshop finally gets bathmate`s from their distributors and I get it,I will post here or on any other thread you recommend my journey for guys that are interested.This guy from sexshop was selling Hercules for just 50 euro so he clearly gets a big discount and the bathmate`s are 100% original he says.Thanks for other replys admin,those really helped me in making my final decision which pump to choose and motivated me to save up money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhunter179 View Post
    I went to a 8 day long school trip, so my parents gave me a lot of money to spend,so I didn`t waste money on stupid things while being there.Now I have returned gave a small amount of money to parents and told them i spent the rest on alchocol and food.Now I have enough for a bathmate Hercules if I were to buy from their site,but for the smaller amount of money I can buy Bathmate x30 from sexshop in a city close to me which was recommended to me by their sizeguide on bathmate site.I changed my mind about penomet so I am taking into consideration only bathmate now.My question is what precise exercises I should do to prepare my dick for bathmate?I would appreciate it if you gave me the routine for jelqing and stretching that can also maybe improve my size before the bathmate comes,and also the routine to use while using bathmate to optimise my gains.Once sexshop finally gets bathmate`s from their distributors and I get it,I will post here or on any other thread you recommend my journey for guys that are interested.This guy from sexshop was selling Hercules for just 50 euro so he clearly gets a big discount and the bathmate`s are 100% original he says.Thanks for other replys admin,those really helped me in making my final decision which pump to choose and motivated me to save up money.
    STOP!

BathMate does not sell their products in sex shops or any other retail outlet. They only sell their pumps online and the pricing is never reduced. If you buy outside the Brotherhood you will be buying a knock off that will not work and they will never return your money. Buy through us and you are getting the authentic BathMate, the best warranty of 5 years, the support of their reps here on the forum, plus you get a free membership to the MOS Video site. (a $60 value).
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

getting a BM at the sex shop
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
    getting a BM at the sex shop
    So sad when this happens as they get a pump that looks just like the real thing and one they use they can feel it is junk. The next thing is they come to the Brotherhood to complain, as if we can help! Always buy through us, this is the safest way to buy and we are the official forum for BathMate.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Sure im thankful got mine and i love it lol
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BathMate does not sell their pumps anywhere else than online and the Brotherhood is the Official Forum for BathMate
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

DLD, do you know if the Penomet website is currently selling the 4.0? Also, do you have knowledge of the updates of it?

Post Thanks / Like

Why does someone need to say they are 18, if they are indeed 18?
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kizzle82 View Post
    DLD, do you know if the Penomet website is currently selling the 4.0? Also, do you have knowledge of the updates of it?
    Not yet, 4.0 will be coming later this year - as soon as the new version is ready we'll be announcing it here first at MoS! We're almost there...
    2017: Penomet 4.0 is Coming

Need Help or Got a Question?

Our online support portal is here to help - https://support.penomet.com

Want to purchase?

Visit the official Penomet.com website - https://www.penomet.com
    Likes kizzle82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penomet View Post
    Not yet, 4.0 will be coming later this year - as soon as the new version is ready we'll be announcing it here first at MoS! We're almost there...
    Can't Wait!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)