Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Phallosan for Girth?

Anyone use the phallosan for girth? I never even heard of this thing til today, so this is new to me.

I'm wondering about using it for bundled stretches, which are supposedly very good for girth. I've never benefited from bundled stretches at all, but maybe they'd work for me if I did them for 30 mins or an hour at a time, which would be possible with the phallosan.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phallosan for Girth?

Quote Originally Posted by Mick09 View Post
    Anyone use the phallosan for girth? I never even heard of this thing til today, so this is new to me.

I'm wondering about using it for bundled stretches, which are supposedly very good for girth. I've never benefited from bundled stretches at all, but maybe they'd work for me if I did them for 30 mins or an hour at a time, which would be possible with the phallosan.
    I use the PF daily but I have not heard about this

Post Thanks / Like

Difficult topic indeed. If I understand correctly you want to use the Phallosan for pulling. This is possible but other devices will have better suction. I don't know how strong the vacuum in the Phallosan is but the pump is not that strong. Sometimes I do these stretches and things like this with the LG Hanger, more Vacuum is possible with it.

In general I don't think that the Phallosan is a good idea for heavy duty stuff.
    Phallosan Forte XL - LG Hanger - Thickwall UK Deluxe 3x10" - Bathmate Goliath - Lumunu silicone cockring

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I was thinking of using it for bundled stretches, which are supposedly good for girth.

What devices would you say have better suction?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I was thinking of using it for bundled stretches, which are supposedly good for girth.

The only device I know that allows you to do bundled stretches is the LM

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The LengthMaster is the way to go not only for the best Bundles but for 100's of other uses and exercises.

The Phallosan is a length device and a damn good one! It will not bring girth with the exception of base girth.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks DLD. Do you happen to have a list of the best girth exercises the Length Master can be used for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks DLD. Do you happen to have a list of the best girth exercises the Length Master can be used for?
    The LengthMaster is a length tool, the only girth you will gain is base girth. The best tool and workout for girth is the BathMate 5x5x3 routine. It delivers immediate girth of up to 1+ inches in temporary gains that is useable in sex. Eventually the expansion sticks and new temporary expansion happens. It is an exciting process since you can see results so quickly. Check out the BathMate 5x5x3 in the SRT thread.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mick, in reading the PF site, it does state that you can increase girth using the device. It puts more emphasis on the increase to the glans due to the vaccum but it does say that it will increase both

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Hey Mick, in reading the PF site, it does state that you can increase girth using the device. It puts more emphasis on the increase to the glans due to the vaccum but it does say that it will increase both
    It will but minimally. This is a good study to understand how the penis grows: The Penis is a BALLOON not a ROPE
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    It will but minimally. This is a good study to understand how the penis grows: The Penis is a BALLOON not a ROPE
    I did not put much confidence in the girth claims, that is why I use the BM

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I did not put much confidence in the girth claims, that is why I use the BM
    It is true in the sense that I said in the study, the penis grows in all directions when being enlarged but certain things work better for girth and length than others. The Phallosan is a length device that will bring minimal girth. The BathMate is a girth device that will bring length too but not as efficiently as the Phallosan. SRT makes sense of all of this.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    The LengthMaster is a length tool, the only girth you will gain is base girth. The best tool and workout for girth is the BathMate 5x5x3 routine. It delivers immediate girth of up to 1+ inches in temporary gains that is useable in sex. Eventually the expansion sticks and new temporary expansion happens. It is an exciting process since you can see results so quickly. Check out the BathMate 5x5x3 in the SRT thread.
    I haven't read this here, but at Thunder's many people claim to get great girth gains from bundled stretches. Personally I have trouble using my hands for bundled stretches for extended periods so I thought the length master might help with that.

I had a bathmate once and used it for a while but never gained. I don't think pumping really works for me.

Ya it might I don't know. I think using it for bundled stretches could work well for girth. I'm surprised more people haven't tried it.

Post Thanks / Like

The LengthMaster makes all bundles a snap to do and you can literally hold that stretch for as long as you can stand...very powerful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    The LengthMaster makes all bundles a snap to do and you can literally hold that stretch for as long as you can stand...very powerful!
    I can't imagine doing them any other way once done in the LengthMaster. I have very strong hands and I could never get a bundle even close to what the LM does. And now, knowing Bundled Stretches are so important, everyone should be doing them.

To the New Brothers: Why are they important? The Tunica is a very dense tissue with very little elasticity (about 5%). This dense tissue makes gaining more difficult as we need to stretch the Tunica before the penis can enlarge. Bundled Stretches break down the Tunica, preparing the penis for a much greater expansion and elongation.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)