User Tag List

Thread: Going for it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going for it

I’ve decided to purchase a phallosan after lurking really hard. I’ve tried the bathmate and the SG with a TLC tigger and had some gains and some success but the ease of use doesn’t quite fit my busy lifestyle aside from now being a new dad to a beautiful little girl, plus the responses to people wearing the phallosan under clothing would go well with my work (nursing) seeing as I wear my scrubs slightly loose. I am still looking to make gains, and I will post my gains as a busy mans project since I’ll try to have a lot of passive stretching throughout the day, hopefully work my way to 10 plus hours a day of wearing the device. So brothers in arms I will be holding myself accountable and will be posting on the forums once I have everything in hand in 2018.
    June 04 2011:
    bpel 6.75
    EG 5"

Goal:
    8" NBPEL
    6"EG

STAY GOLDEN PONYBOY

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Going for it

Quote Originally Posted by Neversettle View Post
    I’ve decided to purchase a phallosan after lurking really hard. I’ve tried the bathmate and the SG with a TLC tigger and had some gains and some success but the ease of use doesn’t quite fit my busy lifestyle aside from now being a new dad to a beautiful little girl, plus the responses to people wearing the phallosan under clothing would go well with my work (nursing) seeing as I wear my scrubs slightly loose. I am still looking to make gains, and I will post my gains as a busy mans project since I’ll try to have a lot of passive stretching throughout the day, hopefully work my way to 10 plus hours a day of wearing the device. So brothers in arms I will be holding myself accountable and will be posting on the forums once I have everything in hand in 2018.
    Nice man I just made a purchase for the Phalloson as well. Should be in for some good gains. Make a routine thread if you don't have one already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations on your purchase of the PF and on having a new little girl. The PF will fit just right with having a new baby in the house, might be a little tough to stretch when you have your hands full of the little one,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aren't scrubs flimsy? concealment will probably be your main issue, (but perhaps you'll end-up being the 'popular' guy among the lady-nurses, lol)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Congratulations on your purchase of the PF and on having a new little girl. The PF will fit just right with having a new baby in the house, might be a little tough to stretch when you have your hands full of the little one,
    Indeed, with a little one running around, having fun, you will need the time to take care of stuff. For someone with a non flexible schedule should, by all means, get a Phallosan, this is an incredible device that allows for 24 hours of stretching! If you do not have the time but want a longer cock, get a Phalosan!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    aren't scrubs flimsy? concealment will probably be your main issue, (but perhaps you'll end-up being the 'popular' guy among the lady-nurses, lol)

So I wear the sturdy dickies and Cherokee ones which have much more material and texture to them, so they’re pretty loose and baggy. Lol in the healthcare field flirting is a regular but I vowed myself to never sully where I sleep again. Did that in past hospital and things can get really weird at times haha.
    Last edited by Neversettle; 02-28-18 at 10:55 AM.
    Likes Bolden liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

t I vowed myself to never sully where I sleep again.
    more words to 'live' by

(we should create a thread where all these 'life anecdotes' can be stored)
    Likes Neversettle liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I wear the sturdy dickies and Cherokee ones which have much more material and texture to them, so they’re pretty loose and baggy. Lol in the healthcare field flirting is a regular but I vowed myself to never sully where I sleep again. Did that in past hospital and things can get really weird at times haha.
    How have you been my Brother? Long time no see!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    How have you been my Brother? Long time no see!
    I know its been too damn long DLD, do you still have that picture I posted a long time ago using the SG with VLC and wearing it under pants because people were worried about using it in public. Man if that device would have been more comfortable by the end of my nursing school I would have graduated with not only a nursing license but a snake in my scrubs.

On a separate note I have been trying to become very much so acquainted with my device and will be showing my lady tonight, however I'n having a bitch of a time after I put in my head and I'm trying to unroll the sleeve, I seem to shift some and due to the suction it looks like a tug of war but not in a good way when I try to adjust. Is there a different sleeve that can provide a better "stay" when unrolling plus the PF condoms feel like shit material IMO. I did see the videos that Lightning posted that demonstrated him putting on the device with some other silicone anti turtle sleeves, he did state that he would put the site he got them in the post however I never saw the link. So if anyone has some better quality sleeves that they use on their PF please let me know.
    June 04 2011:
    bpel 6.75
    EG 5"

Goal:
    8" NBPEL
    6"EG

STAY GOLDEN PONYBOY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know its been too damn long DLD, do you still have that picture I posted a long time ago using the SG with VLC and wearing it under pants because people were worried about using it in public. Man if that device would have been more comfortable by the end of my nursing school I would have graduated with not only a nursing license but a snake in my scrubs.
    Was it posted in the forum? If so it should be around. I will search.

On a separate note I have been trying to become very much so acquainted with my device and will be showing my lady tonight, however I'n having a bitch of a time after I put in my head and I'm trying to unroll the sleeve, I seem to shift some and due to the suction it looks like a tug of war but not in a good way when I try to adjust. Is there a different sleeve that can provide a better "stay" when unrolling plus the PF condoms feel like shit material IMO. I did see the videos that Lightning posted that demonstrated him putting on the device with some other silicone anti turtle sleeves, he did state that he would put the site he got them in the post however I never saw the link. So if anyone has some better quality sleeves that they use on their PF please let me know.
    We have been working on sleeves with little success. Bandit is trying to make his own in hopes we can solve this problem. LIGHTNING was also working on this but He has become very ill. Frustrating but we will find a sol

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking forward to following your progress with the Phallosan. I am thinking of getting one.

Right now I am doing extending using my DTR (FR device) and a suspender strap around the waist. It works but I will eventually get the PF as it tensions the whole penis better by its grip on the glans.
    I am responsible for the effort, and not the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolden View Post
    Looking forward to following your progress with the Phallosan. I am thinking of getting one.

Right now I am doing extending using my DTR (FR device) and a suspender strap around the waist. It works but I will eventually get the PF as it tensions the whole penis better by its grip on the glans.
    The Phallosan has become the hottest item in PE for many years.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Was it posted in the forum? If so it should be around. I will search.

We have been working on sleeves with little success. Bandit is trying to make his own in hopes we can solve this problem. LIGHTNING was also working on this but He has become very ill. Frustrating but we will find a sol
    Oh man well I hope that bandit has some recommendations for me because I’m trying to make sure that my glans stays in that bell so I can get that good pull and tension. Man I hope that Lightning gets better, I haven’t been on for a long time so that goes to show how far behind I am with the times. 😔

If you have any recommendations DLD for a proper sleeve let a brother know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bolden View Post

Awesome, hopefully my gains and my progress once I get this damn sleeve situation settled will help be that push for you to get yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my girlfriend, say my PF and rolled her eyes since I had such a comfort difficulty with my SG/VLC that my gains and my progress was severely hampered by joy being able to stay in the device and once day I had a slip in the device when I twisted my body and that was when I officially threw in the towel with that device. This PF just from getting a comfort and familiarity playing around with the sizes and suction and the tug, I feel like it’s going to really skyrocket my length gains, and I’m a go hard or go home individual so the moment I can hit the max tension I’ll be racking up hours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my girlfriend, say my PF and rolled her eyes since I had such a comfort difficulty with my SG/VLC that my gains and my progress was severely hampered by joy being able to stay in the device and once day I had a slip in the device when I twisted my body and that was when I officially threw in the towel with that device. This PF just from getting a comfort and familiarity playing around with the sizes and suction and the tug, I feel like it’s going to really skyrocket my length gains, and I’m a go hard or go home individual so the moment I can hit the max tension I’ll be racking up hours.
    The only time her eyes will role again is when you are giving her an extra couple of inches!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my girlfriend, say my PF and rolled her eyes
    just wait until you make her eyes roll to the back of her head

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    just wait until you make her eyes roll to the back of her head
    Exactly!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)