Talking Clamping is the only PE exercise that has every given good results.

Hi new member here. But, not new to Penis Enlargement.

Let me tell you my personal Penis Enlargement journey as it relates to the title of the thread. "Clamping is the only Penis Enlargement exercise that has every given good results."

I've been married for the last 14 years. I've only ever been with three women in my life and that includes my wife. The reason I bring that up is that all three had very different tightness of vaginas, that felt very different on what started out as a kind of thin 5" dick.

My first girlfriend, was very hot . Unfortunatly when I had sex with her, it was an exercise in frustration, because the fit between us was very loose. I'm sure like a lot of guys, I prefer a tight fit. This first girlfriend really gave me a complex about my penis size. Not because of anything she said, she was always a sweetheart. But because I knew it wasn't all her. Sure I knew some girls just have larger vagina's, but the exerience also pointed out what I already knew and didn't want to be reminded of. That my dick was somewhat on the small side

My next girlfriend was very, very tight. When we had sex her vagina felt like a lubed clamp. As you can imagine this boosted my ego. And well, the sex felt way better and wasn't frustating for the both of us.

Later I met my wife. She was somewhere inbetween. Probably about how the average woman is who doesn't have naturally large or small vagina and isn't a whore who screwed hundreds of guys and loosened herself up beyond repair.

I still wanted that tight feeling and knew that my penis was underdeveloped. The head instead of looking like a helmut, looked more like an arrow. My shaft did not bulge out and look muscular like someone who has a larger member. It just looked like a narrow tube. I wanted a bigger dick!

The first thing I did was order a pump. I used it in secret, but soon quit as it was painful and left me numb and didn’t seem to make any results unless I always pumped to point of getting fluid swelling. Then of course I couldn’t have sex, let alone feel it, because I’d have to explain to my wife about why my dick skin was strangely swole and admit to her that I myself though my penis was small, and that I was using an embarrassing pump contraption.

Next I tried jelqing. This was years ago before Penis Enlargement pay sites were dime a dozen. I think there were three major ones. I bought a course from one. The whole course basically consisted of the typical: warm up with hot compress, stretch, then jelq.

So, I decided to do the recommend course. It claimed it could take anywhere from 3-6 months to see results. I did it without telling my wife, so I could see if I could get a reaction out of her. After three months of jelqing she finally asked if I had bought a pump or something.

My penis was longer and thicker, and the sex was tighter and more enjoyable for both of us. I honestly think Penis Enlargement saved our sex life.

However, it seemed I hit an impass with jelqing. No matter how long I did it, how light, how hard, how many days off or on. It just seemed to have no more effect. Also, the hand stretching were not adding any more noticeable length. Jelqing also had a four side effects I didn’t like at all: 1. A dark discoloration at the bottom of my member. 2. Difficulty getting an erection enough to even jelq because of desensizing. 3. Baseball bat effect. 4. At the beginning pain from hairs at the base being jelqed over. So, I was quickly becoming disillusioned with jelqing and hand stretches.

About this time I somehow discovered or made up my own version of clamping. Basically, get an erection. Then slowly squeeze the base as close to the pubic bone as you can, squeezing more blood in and pumping it like a balloon. And, kegel and masturbate while gradually squeezing it harder and harder. The whole thing all the way up to the head just balloons up quickly, and then balloons out past usual erect state.

Once I discovered clamping and developed my own routine I made more gains in just three weeks, than I did in six months of jelqing. I got the fit between me and my wife where it was, “OMG that’s tight,” tight. So, as you can imagine I was very thrilled and sex was even better.

This was a couple of years ago. I got cancer, got over it, but in the mean time slacked off of Penis Enlargement and my penis shrunk down somewhat. Not to it’s original very self disappointing size, but none the less smaller than I know it could be.

Just recently I decided to start up Penis Enlargement again and started using my clamping method again. I thought to myself, there has got to be an easier way of doing this.

I googled, “penis clamping,” and had no idea free information on Penis Enlargement had come so far. I found a thread on here that described my very method except with a better way to do it. Simply add a cable clamp and a cut off sock to Penis Enlargement clamping techniques and IMO, you have the very best Penis Enlargement exercise. I’ve been using the cable clamp method for the past two days and already seeing great results, it’s way quicker than my manual method of clamping. I’m also surprised at how comfortable the clamp is.

Anyway this is what I have personally experienced with various Penis Enlargement exercises before coming upon clamping:

Pumps: useless, unless you are willing to do a very light pump AND can keep the seal AND want to sit somewhere with this stupid contraption on your penis for an hour or more. Pumping quick just gets you fluid swelling on your skin and sore and even numb.

Hanging: Useless. Tried it, even a light weight would make me retract. Also, unless you are single shut in, who the hell is going to sit around with some weight tied to their dick and sit there for any length of time.

Hand stretches: I don’t know, I’m on the fence. I gave up on stretching early because it never seemed to do anything other than temporarily make my penis hang longer and thinner for a few moments at best.

Jelqing: EXTREMELY OVERATED, imo. I can get more size out of five minutes of pumping than I can out of an hour of jelqing. I’m not exaggerating either. IMO, jelqing is beaten badly in the results department by clamping. This may be different for other Penis Enlargement’rs. I think it’s because my flaccid size is considerably smaller than my erect size. I’ve noticed that some men hang almost the same size as they are erect. To me jelqing doesn’t make sense compared to clamping. Jelqing balloons up the penis and pushes the blood toward the head, but simultaneously shrinks the spot you just inflated a moment ago. So, it makes it very difficult to get good expansion going. With clamping, you get it up, clamp it and keep over inflating it literally like a balloon. And it actually is fun to do. Because basically you are just masturbating and kegeling blood into your unit.

Believe me I’ve tried all sorts of jelqing. So, it’s not like I just did it once and wrote it off. I don’t know maybe it’s an issue where you already have to have a nice flaccid size with lots of blood already in it. One of those guys who has a flaccid size closer to his erect size.

Anyway, that’s my opinions and personal experiences. With clamping I know how to get a little length and a good amount of girth. I’m going to check the rest of the forum and see if there is a great length exercise I’ve yet to discover.
    Last edited by fivetoo7; 05-10-09 at 09:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Clamping is the only PE exercise that has every given good results.

Quote Originally Posted by fivetoo7 View Post

Let me tell you my personal Penis Enlargement journey as it relates to the title of the thread. "Clamping is the only Penis Enlargement exercise that has every given good results."

I've been married for the last 14 years. I've only ever been with three women in my life and that includes my wife. The reason I bring that up is that all three had very different tightness of vaginas, that felt very different on what started out as a kind of thin 5" dick.

My first girlfriend, was very hot . Unfortunatly when I had sex with her, it was an exercise in frustration, because the fit between us was very loose. I'm sure like a lot of guys, I prefer a tight fit. This first girlfriend really gave me a complex about my penis size. Not because of anything she said, she was always a sweetheart. But because I knew it wasn't all her. Sure I knew some girls just have larger vagina's, but the exerience also pointed out what I already knew and didn't want to be reminded of. That my dick was somewhat on the small side

My next girlfriend was very, very tight. When we had sex her vagina felt like a lubed clamp. As you can imagine this boosted my ego. And well, the sex felt way better and wasn't frustating for the both of us.

Later I met my wife. She was somewhere inbetween. Probably about how the average woman is who doesn't have naturally large or small vagina and isn't a whore who screwed hundreds of guys and loosened herself up beyond repair.

I still wanted that tight feeling and knew that my penis was underdeveloped. The head instead of looking like a helmut, looked more like an arrow. My shaft did not bulge out and look muscular like someone who has a larger member. It just looked like a narrow tube. I wanted a bigger dick!

The first thing I did was order a pump. I used it in secret, but soon quit as it was painful and left me numb and didn’t seem to make any results unless I always pumped to point of getting fluid swelling. Then of course I couldn’t have sex, let alone feel it, because I’d have to explain to my wife about why my dick skin was strangely swole and admit to her that I myself though my penis was small, and that I was using an embarrassing pump contraption.

Next I tried jelqing. This was years ago before Penis Enlargement pay sites were dime a dozen. I think there were three major ones. I bought a course from one. The whole course basically consisted of the typical: warm up with hot compress, stretch, then jelq.

So, I decided to do the recommend course. It claimed it could take anywhere from 3-6 months to see results. I did it without telling my wife, so I could see if I could get a reaction out of her. After three months of jelqing she finally asked if I had bought a pump or something.

My penis was longer and thicker, and the sex was tighter and more enjoyable for both of us. I honestly think Penis Enlargement saved our sex life.

However, it seemed I hit an impass with jelqing. No matter how long I did it, how light, how hard, how many days off or on. It just seemed to have no more effect. Also, the hand stretching were not adding any more noticeable length. Jelqing also had a four side effects I didn’t like at all: 1. A dark discoloration at the bottom of my member. 2. Difficulty getting an erection enough to even jelq because of desensizing. 3. Baseball bat effect. 4. At the beginning pain from hairs at the base being jelqed over. So, I was quickly becoming disillusioned with jelqing and hand stretches.

About this time I somehow discovered or made up my own version of clamping. Basically, get an erection. Then slowly squeeze the base as close to the pubic bone as you can, squeezing more blood in and pumping it like a balloon. And, kegel and masturbate while gradually squeezing it harder and harder. The whole thing all the way up to the head just balloons up quickly, and then balloons out past usual erect state.

Once I discovered clamping and developed my own routine I made more gains in just three weeks, than I did in six months of jelqing. I got the fit between me and my wife where it was, “OMG that’s tight,” tight. So, as you can imagine I was very thrilled and sex was even better.

This was a couple of years ago. I got cancer, got over it, but in the mean time slacked off of Penis Enlargement and my penis shrunk down somewhat. Not to it’s original very self disappointing size, but none the less smaller than I know it could be.

Just recently I decided to start up Penis Enlargement again and started using my clamping method again. I thought to myself, there has got to be an easier way of doing this.

I googled, “penis clamping,” and had no idea free information on Penis Enlargement had come so far. I found a thread on here that described my very method except with a better way to do it. Simply add a cable clamp and a cut off sock to Penis Enlargement clamping techniques and IMO, you have the very best Penis Enlargement exercise. I’ve been using the cable clamp method for the past two days and already seeing great results, it’s way quicker than my manual method of clamping. I’m also surprised at how comfortable the clamp is.

Anyway this is what I have personally experienced with various Penis Enlargement exercises before coming upon clamping:

Pumps: useless, unless you are willing to do a very light pump AND can keep the seal AND want to sit somewhere with this stupid contraption on your penis for an hour or more. Pumping quick just gets you fluid swelling on your skin and sore and even numb.

Hanging: Useless. Tried it, even a light weight would make me retract. Also, unless you are single shut in, who the hell is going to sit around with some weight tied to their dick and sit there for any length of time.

Hand stretches: I don’t know, I’m on the fence. I gave up on stretching early because it never seemed to do anything other than temporarily make my penis hang longer and thinner for a few moments at best.

Jelqing: EXTREMELY OVERATED, imo. I can get more size out of five minutes of pumping than I can out of an hour of jelqing. I’m not exaggerating either. IMO, jelqing is beaten badly in the results department by clamping. This may be different for other Penis Enlargement’rs. I think it’s because my flaccid size is considerably smaller than my erect size. I’ve noticed that some men hang almost the same size as they are erect. To me jelqing doesn’t make sense compared to clamping. Jelqing balloons up the penis and pushes the blood toward the head, but simultaneously shrinks the spot you just inflated a moment ago. So, it makes it very difficult to get good expansion going. With clamping, you get it up, clamp it and keep over inflating it literally like a balloon. And it actually is fun to do. Because basically you are just masturbating and kegeling blood into your unit.

Believe me I’ve tried all sorts of jelqing. So, it’s not like I just did it once and wrote it off. I don’t know maybe it’s an issue where you already have to have a nice flaccid size with lots of blood already in it. One of those guys who has a flaccid size closer to his erect size.

Anyway, that’s my opinions and personal experiences. With clamping I know how to get a little length and a good amount of girth. I’m going to check the rest of the forum and see if there is a great length exercise I’ve yet to discover.
    I feel pretty much the same way. Clamping is in my opinion the best way to gain girth. It takes more learning, in the area of safety than other techniques, but use some common sense, and you'll be just fine. You should join mynewsize.com/forum as a free member and check out the clamping videos I've done over there. Might give you some more ideas

Hanging, definitely not useless, but at the same time, it's not for everybody either. It's the MOST involved and time consuming type of Penis Enlargement a guy can do, but also the most potentially rewarding. It works, period. You have to invest in a quality hanger like the BIB, and learn through trial and error how to do things. You also have to start out light, keep a log of weights used, and progressively train with the weights. Concepts that seem to elude men despite advice given. LOL. It also seems many men are literally afraid to confront their partners/significant others with the fact that they have decided to make their penis bigger. "Here's the research I've done, I've decided it will work, and you can either chose to support me or not...but it's MY body." It's not something that can be done "secretly" either. That turns most guys off. My last ex will probably always remember me as the 'weirdo who hung weights from his dick', but I don't care. She knew, and I'd often do it in front of her. There were days when she'd come home and I'd be there in a chair with my feet propped up, and 17.5lbs (for example) hanging from my dick. I've put literally hundreds of hours into hanging weights in the past, and probably hung collectively, hundreds of pounds from my penis. I'm a permanent 2" longer too. Flaccid, and erect. Most men though just don't have that level of commitment, and quit, and then claim hanging doesn't work, or that they'll just stick to manual stretches. I don't know that manual stretches really work. Some men claim they do, and to have supposedly made great gains through manual stretches alone...but that's very debatable in my opinion. I mean, in my mind, I just can't see how stretching with your hands for 30 seconds at a time with 'maybe' 20-40 pounds worth of resistance can equal anywhere near the stretch quality you would get from hanging 10lbs+ for 15-20 minutes. There's just no comparison from my experience.
    Last edited by stillwantmore2; 05-11-09 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fivetoo7 View Post

The first thing I did was order a pump. I used it in secret, but soon quit as it was painful and left me numb and didnít seem to make any results unless I always pumped to point of getting fluid swelling. Then of course I couldnít have sex, let alone feel it, because Iíd have to explain to my wife about why my dick skin was strangely swole and admit to her that I myself though my penis was small, and that I was using an embarrassing pump contraption.

However, it seemed I hit an impass with jelqing. No matter how long I did it, how light, how hard, how many days off or on. It just seemed to have no more effect. Also, the hand stretching were not adding any more noticeable length. Jelqing also had a four side effects I didnít like at all: 1. A dark discoloration at the bottom of my member. 2. Difficulty getting an erection enough to even jelq because of desensizing. 3. Baseball bat effect. 4. At the beginning pain from hairs at the base being jelqed over. So, I was quickly becoming disillusioned with jelqing and hand stretches.

Once I discovered clamping and developed my own routine I made more gains in just three weeks, than I did in six months of jelqing. I got the fit between me and my wife where it was, ďOMG thatís tight,Ē tight. So, as you can imagine I was very thrilled and sex was even better.

This was a couple of years ago. I got cancer, got over it, but in the mean time slacked off of Penis Enlargement and my penis shrunk down somewhat. Not to itís original very self disappointing size, but none the less smaller than I know it could be.

I googled, ďpenis clamping,Ē and had no idea free information on Penis Enlargement had come so far. I found a thread on here that described my very method except with a better way to do it. Simply add a cable clamp and a cut off sock to Penis Enlargement clamping techniques and IMO, you have the very best Penis Enlargement exercise. Iíve been using the cable clamp method for the past two days and already seeing great results, itís way quicker than my manual method of clamping. Iím also surprised at how comfortable the clamp is.

Hand stretches: I donít know, Iím on the fence. I gave up on stretching early because it never seemed to do anything other than temporarily make my penis hang longer and thinner for a few moments at best.

Jelqing: EXTREMELY OVERATED, imo. I can get more size out of five minutes of pumping than I can out of an hour of jelqing. Iím not exaggerating either. IMO, jelqing is beaten badly in the results department by clamping. This may be different for other Penis Enlargementírs. I think itís because my flaccid size is considerably smaller than my erect size. Iíve noticed that some men hang almost the same size as they are erect. To me jelqing doesnít make sense compared to clamping. Jelqing balloons up the penis and pushes the blood toward the head, but simultaneously shrinks the spot you just inflated a moment ago. So, it makes it very difficult to get good expansion going. With clamping, you get it up, clamp it and keep over inflating it literally like a balloon. And it actually is fun to do. Because basically you are just masturbating and kegeling blood into your unit.

Believe me Iíve tried all sorts of jelqing. So, itís not like I just did it once and wrote it off. I donít know maybe itís an issue where you already have to have a nice flaccid size with lots of blood already in it. One of those guys who has a flaccid size closer to his erect size.

Anyway, thatís my opinions and personal experiences. With clamping I know how to get a little length and a good amount of girth. Iím going to check the rest of the forum and see if there is a great length exercise Iíve yet to discover.
    Hey brother, glad that you have found this place! you are very welcome here.

In 2.5 months I had gained 1/4 of an inch in length and about an 1/8 in girth from jelqing. The next 5 months gave me nothing so i know how you feel, it has also taken me 2 years to gain the 1 inch that i have with manual stretching.

Believe it or not I just started hand clamping last night and now reading your post i feel very confident that i will make gains. It feels like a very good exercise especially if you edge for an hour first!!
    April, 2, 2007 6'' NBPEL
    December 1, 2007 6 1/2'' NBPEL
    June 4, 2008 6 3/4" NBPEL 5 9/16" MSEG
    November 12, 2008 7" NBPEL 5 3/4" MSEG
    November 2, 2009 7" NBPEL 5 7/8" MSEG
    April 1, 2012 7" NBPEL 6" MSEG!!!!!!!!!!!
    Progressive Picture Proof
    xPFMTx
    Resiflex

Talking Re: Clamping is the only PE exercise that has every given good results.

Ya, I had an inkling that the best way to stretch was with weights. I tried hand stretching lots of ways and it never seemed to do much. Tried it hard as a could, tried it light as to not cause a retract, tried hot compresses to, "warm up," the area.

My guess would be for stretching it really takes more time with weights, done right, than I am willing to sit around with hanging from my pecker. I'll go over this forum again. Maybe I'll get lucky and find that one easier to do stretch that will at least give me a little more lenght. I've got more than when I started, probably about 7" , but I would like more in the length department.

Just finished a 30 minute clamp session with the new cable clamp. O man does that thing really bring it to the next level. Very fat all around, all the way up and at the base. When I did it with just my hands, one side was favored and would have what I thought of as the full pump indicator. It would be a big bulge on one side, more than the rest. With the clamp the grop is so even and round, the whole thing gets that effect.

Did I mention how comfortable those clamps are? Looking at them they are more ovoid than round. At the hings they actually have a couple of little dips on either side that are shaped like the divisions of the penis.

I kept checking it and checking over the last session to make sure I wasn't just numb. But, no still had lots of feeling. When I let my self slowly go limp and then took it off, there wasn't any type of pain or discomfort. BTW, all I use for a cover is a soft black dress sock cut at about 2 inches, so that no skin gets scrunched into the hinge.

Thanks for the advice guys. And I'll definately check our your clamping vids, I'm sure theres a bunch of trick I could learn. Right now I'm just doing the basic clamp, masterbate, kegel, and that is working like gangbusters.

really cool man! I will be clamping too, we should could everyone informed on our progress.

BxB
    April, 2, 2007 6'' NBPEL
    December 1, 2007 6 1/2'' NBPEL
    June 4, 2008 6 3/4" NBPEL 5 9/16" MSEG
    November 12, 2008 7" NBPEL 5 3/4" MSEG
    November 2, 2009 7" NBPEL 5 7/8" MSEG
    April 1, 2012 7" NBPEL 6" MSEG!!!!!!!!!!!
    Progressive Picture Proof
    xPFMTx
    Resiflex