Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stretch For the Stars...Land in the Cul de Sac!!!

I got a new camera! I'll be taking some pics in the next couple of weeks to keep my motivation up and see where I go.

Post Thanks / Like

07/27/08
    1 x 25 min SO @ 10 lbs
    2 x 25 min SO @ 8 lbs
    25 min dry jelqs

Comments: Decided to lower the weight so I could hang for more sets to keep fluid build-up in check. I know it don't seem like much but I've purposely tried to keep my dick from getting tough by over-hanging. Did some dry jelqs today and it feels good. I think these are the missing piece to my routine. I'm gonna try to do them at least once a week but shoot for whenever I Penis Enlargement.

Post Thanks / Like

07/29/08
    1 x 25 min SO @ 8 lbs
    1 x 30 min SO @ 8 lbs
    25 min of dry jelq

07/30/08
    2 x 25 min SO @ 8 lbs
    25 min wet jelqs

Post Thanks / Like

Alright my internet has been down at my house for a couple of days. I'm typing this at my school right now.
    07/31/08
    2 x 30 min SO @ 8 lbs
    30 min wet jelqs with cosagrande transdermal before

08/01/08
    30 min wet jelqs with cosagrande before
    Last edited by Threak-X; 08-21-08 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Corrected Date - 08/01/08

Post Thanks / Like

08/07/08
    36 sets of 15 sec squeezes
    Last edited by Threak-X; 08-21-08 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Removed correction remark for previous post

Post Thanks / Like

08/18/08
    24 sets of 15 sec squeezes with cosagrande enlargement lotion before beginning

Post Thanks / Like

08/19/08: Teus
    24 sets of 15 sec squeezes with Cosagrande Enlargement Lotion (CG EL) before

08/21/08: Thurs.
    26 sets of 15 sec squeezes w/ CG EL before

Comments: I like the Cosagrande cream. It seems to make the penis a little more sensitive and keeps the blood in. On Teusday I used the Cosagrande Premium blend in the morning and I did notice a fuller pump with flaccid throughout the day. Time will tell whether it helps permanently but I have noticed the petichae healing faster than normal, and it might be because of a better pump but my stress marks are decreasing.

Post Thanks / Like

08/22/08: Fri
    16 sets of 15 sec squeezes w/ CGEL before
    1 x 20 min SD @ 8 lbs

08/24/08: Sun
    20 sets of 15 sec squeezes w/ CGEL before
    1 x 20 min SD @ 8 lbs

Post Thanks / Like

Today I took some pictures but I couldn't find the cord to save them on my computer so I deleted them, I never know if my mom or sisters might decide to use my camera. They weren't that great anyway. My brother kept walking through my room while I was...preparing. Anyway in the pics I was just at 7.5 BPenis EnlargementL and without the camera I am at a couple of marks above that, almost 7.75. Flacid stretched I'm right at 8. And I measured girth today and I was at 5.6 midshaft so I think its gotten thicker from the squeezes and cosagrande last week but since I didn't measure at my B-Day there's no scientific way to determine this. It does feel and look thicker than it was a couple of months ago.

Post Thanks / Like

I think thats pretty good considering my schedule has a lot of holes in it. A couple of spots are more than a week long. I'm getting my shit together in school this week. I'm behind right now because my books just came in this week and I started last week. Ughh and so much reading. Not including teaching projects, writing assignments and other things of the sort. Hopefully I can catch up on both school and Penis Enlargement this weekend and get into a nice routine for both!

Post Thanks / Like

08/30/08: Sat
    3 x 25 min SD @ 8 lbs
    50 min ADS with vacu-extender

Post Thanks / Like

08/30/08: Sun
    1 x 25 SD @ 8 lbs
    25 min of dry jelqing

09/01/08: Mon
    2 x 25 SD @ 8 lbs

09/02/08: Teus
    3 x 25 SD @ 8 lbs
    25 min of dry jelqing

Post Thanks / Like

09/03/08: Wed
    3 x 25 min SD @ 8 lbs
    25 min of dry jelqing with Cosagrande Premium Lotion (CG XXP) before jelq

Post Thanks / Like

09/06/08: Sat
    1 x 20 min SD @ 8 lbs
    3 x 25 min SD @ 8 lbs

Post Thanks / Like

longstretch--Are you on track with the goals you set in the beginning or have you made adjustments throughout due to time constraints or mental stress as such?
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

I am currently a couple of marks below 7 3/4 EL which was my goal for August 1st. As you can see I've started back on track so "AS" I keep it going I hope to be at 8 by the end of this year, or at least have 7 3/4 BPenis EnlargementL solidified. I'll be studying a ton more now so I'll more time to incorporate Penis Enlargement into my routine from here probably until finals.

I plan on starting to incorporating more jelqs and ADS time. I used the vacu-extender for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I would never wear it out because there's too much of a chance but I could use it while I study after hanging. If I don't make my goal at the end of the year it'll be no biggie really. I have 2 more years of tough studying and then 2 years of med school so I'll get there one day.

Also if length starts to plateau I'll either take a break or switch to a more girth focused routine. I think switch ups and breaks are important and really are the missing key to many people's routines.

Post Thanks / Like

09/07/08: Sun
    1 x 30 min SD @ 8 lbs
    3 x 30 min SU @ 8 lbs
    50 min ADS w/ vacu-extender

Post Thanks / Like

09/08/08: Mon
    2 x 30 min SU @ 8 lbs

09/09/08: Teus
    1 x 30 min SU @ 8 lbs

09/10/08: Wed
    3 x 30 min SU @ 8 lbs
    50 min ADS w/ vacu-extender

Post Thanks / Like

09/13/08: Sat
    2 x 30 min SU @ 8 lbs

09/14/08: Sun
    3 x 30 min SO (straight out) @ 10 lbs
    5 min dry jelq

Post Thanks / Like

Can you show us some pics of the max vac in use?

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast