Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stretch For the Stars...Land in the Cul de Sac!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longstretch View Post
    Okay so life has gotten in the way of PE. I haven't done it for almost a month now. Christmas season is upon us, I'm planning my other surgery in a few weeks and planning on moving after I recover. Will most likely start back up a few weeks after my surgery, I'm treating this period of time as a decon. Will come back 2nd or 3rd week of January.
    Hope your surgery goes well buddy and wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Likes doublelongdaddy, longstretch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Any news yet my Brother?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes longstretch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement, I will always gladly recieve those. Surgery went well. I start PT next week. If memory serves me right I was able to start PE again last time once I was off crutches but that will be in 4 weeks.
    Likes kyomoto liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement, I will always gladly recieve those. Surgery went well. I start PT next week. If memory serves me right I was able to start PE again last time once I was off crutches but that will be in 4 weeks.
    Praise Jesus! So happy this worked out and I know the PT will go get too. It is amazing when we all pray for each other everything works out! This is why everyday, at least 3 times a day, I pray for the Brotherhood and thank God for this amazing gift we get to share.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

So I'm moving out on my own in February, I should be close to going back to work then. I'm also looking to going back to school this fall for my masters.

I had some nephews spend the night around Christmas time. This was after my surgery so I was upstairs as I couldn't go downstairs on my crutches and they slept in my room. Well one of them stole from me and rambled through all my drawers, I didn't find out till a few days ago. I had some money missing. Well I think that same nephew stole or hid my LG Hanger. He gave me back the money he stole after admitting to it though blaming the finding of it on the other nephew.

I rounded up most of my PE equipment before the surgery or hid it but I distinctly remember leaving the LG Hanger where it was because it was in another room and it was out of the way. I kept it in the cardboard box it came in and I found that box on top of the desk I kept it in empty, save some leather cock ring straps and strips of sleeves. I asked saying it was for cupping but he denies it. I checked everywhere to no avail.

So anyway I ordered the LG with bundler arms just because. I probably won't start hanging till I move out. I will probably start stretching and jelqing again this next week
    Last edited by longstretch; 01-23-17 at 10:22 PM.
    Likes kyomoto liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow, Christmas taking a present away from you, that is not how it works :(
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

So I found my old LG Hanger. They stuck it in a draw in another room but I didn't find it till I was off Crutches. So now I have two LG Hangers, whatever. I'm moving this week, so by next week I'll be on my way to building my biggest dick yet. Newly single (my decision), living alone with unlimited privacy and won't be going back to work till the middle of next month. I'm going to make shit happen!

Post Thanks / Like

I found this jewel in my email. This is from years ago while I was in college, circa 2007 or 2008. I'm now around an inch longer. This reminds me that this works. I'm determined to reach my goals now. I'm looking into the IPR theory now since I'm coming back from a good decon breakAttachment 32577
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by longstretch; 01-24-17 at 04:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I found this jewel in my email. This is from years ago while I was in college, circa 2007 or 2008. I'm now around an inch longer. This reminds me that this works. I'm determined to reach my goals now. I'm looking into the IPR theory now since I'm coming back from a good decon breakAttachment 32577
    I wanna See!!!!
    How to Post Pictures So They Show Up
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

It'd be cool to see the pic from '08 along side one from more recent

Post Thanks / Like

Haha okay current measurement pics are coming, should have them up by next week. I did take some for the April competition here back in September 2016. Mini Friendly Competition APRIL 15 Deadline I used the upload button while typing and didn't use advanced options, will try that later tonight
    Last edited by longstretch; 01-24-17 at 03:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Good job! In your more recent picture your penis seems a lot stronger, good girth gains. Congratulations! Keep on pushing it.
    Really good to see these kind of "before" and "after" pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you arkailija for all your encouragement.

Thank you for all the support guys. I know life will get in the way at times but I just got to keep pushing.

This is what I did today and is what I would like to model my days as.

Length
    10 min Mandingo Stretch (unbundled)
    10 Min Mandingo V-Stretch with PA
    20 Helicopter Stretches in each direction
    2 x 1 min Bow and Arrow Stretch per side (30 sec @ base, 15 sec midshaft, 15 sec inch from gripping hand.) (4 min total)
    5 min Down and Out or V-Stretch with PA
    6 min Expressive stretch with PA (full unit through hole gripping at base of shaft and stretching down)
    14 min A-Stretch with PA

I used a pump sleeve with the elliptical thickwall Vacutech Cylinder today during pumping sessions. The pump sleeve seems to act as a cock ring as well. Head really swelled and got expanded, almost as if I used a boa constrictor, though I did not.

Girth
    5 min pump
    5 min Jelq (50 to 80% Erect)
    2 Supra Slammers (30 sec Uli, 15 sec Jelq, 10 second hold behind head, 15 horse squeeze or SSJ: most times horse squeeze)
    5 min pump
    5 min Jelq
    2 Supra Slammers
    5 min Pump
    5 min Head Jelqs (base hand Uli, 2nd hand jelqs slowly to head a few times before switching hands)
    2 Supra Slammers

Comments: Girth portion is similar to DLD's 5x5x3. I saw similar routine at thunders while browsing their archives. They would jelq for 100 strokes or so then pump for 6 to 8 minutes. Very similar. While looking at Sadsak's head mod in the archives I saw another user describe the jelq technique that I will call head jelqs. Basically the base hand squeezes the base while the other hand then grips directly above base hand and slowly jelqs towards head, increasing pressure the closer you get to head. I played around with different grips today. I really focused also on slowing my jelq down to 3 to 5 seconds, I think I was going faster. I noticed great expansion in my head, even before the head jelqs. I think the boa's with the penomet have been helping.

Another user mentioned cutting a silicone sleeve so that an inch at the base and 3/4th an inch and the head is showing and then pump. Basically the base will expand in the chamber and then the head will expand more so then the shaft. Thats next on the list and I think will be more comfortable than boa's. Though I do think boa's will still have their place even if that works in increasing head size.
    Quote above from October between my surgeries. I was really kicking ass and will continue to. So just wanting to repost this to keep it fresh for me. Now towards the end I was hanging as well. Being out on my own I will have more free time and privacy, YAY! I will now have a deconditioned dick coming back. I'm starting to think long term. I want to incorporate gradual increase in intensity, similar to last time. Keep my penis guessing and keep it growing. I will be recommitted to ADS more. From others and my own experience that is key after intense PE sessions. I will also incorporate more rest as needed with maybe light ADS on those days to heal extended. And finally I will track measurements much more scientifically. In fact I'm going to try to start thinking more scientifically all around.

I will be tracking measurements in Inches as well as millimeters. I will also start tracking BPFSL more frequently to catch when my penis is growing or the lack thereof. Lack of growth will mean more intensity needed or if prolonged another decon break. I've been reading more and more on the IPR theory and it does seem the best for long term growth. However there are many variables and its introduction of decon breaks, ADS and backing off every now and then are the main things I will be focusing on while at the same time creating a routine more fluid and geared to help me gain personally. Using what I know works for me and keeping better records. Its been around for 12 years but looking back it has shaped much of the current PE landscape. Also last time if you notice I have a strong favor towards Tunica work. That will continue, especially as routine continues.
    Last edited by longstretch; 01-24-17 at 11:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looking awesome in the pictures, so close to 8" it is crazy!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Your gains are an inspiration!

Can I ask what ADS you use?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Looking awesome in the pictures, so close to 8" it is crazy!
    I know it's so close I can taste it.... Well actually I'll need a few more inches lol

01/26/17
    Pre-PE BPFSL was right almost at 8.0 in (19.6 cm)
    Post-PE before ADS was 20.5 cm... Mission accomplished
    Warm-up, 20 min A Stretch with PA
    8 hours ADS WITH 2 PE Weights
    20 min edge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I know it's so close I can taste it.... Well actually I'll need a few more inches lol

01/26/17
    Pre-PE BPFSL was right almost at 8.0 in (19.6 cm)
    Post-PE before ADS was 20.5 cm... Mission accomplished
    Warm-up, 20 min A Stretch with PA
    8 hours ADS WITH 2 PE Weights
    20 min edge
    Ha Ha!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

So I went to a sporting event with my parents and older sister on Friday. It was 2 hours away. I had PT beforehand and didn't want to risk a metal detector being there, even though there wasn't. Saturday I had my crew and family help me move the last of my stuff and I spent the rest of the night building my desk. I went to a family event today and finally have my desk all set up to hang. I bought some curtains because I'm paranoid the little area of the blinds that don't fit 100% in the window; I can look out and see a glimpse of cars in the parking lot and I'm worried someone could see me through the slits. I will install those tomorrow and resume PE.

Took a measurement tonight BPEL: 7 11/16ths or 7.6875 inches.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So I went to a sporting event with my parents and older sister on Friday. It was 2 hours away. I had PT beforehand and didn't want to risk a metal detector being there, even though there wasn't. Saturday I had my crew and family help me move the last of my stuff and I spent the rest of the night building my desk. I went to a family event today and finally have my desk all set up to hang. I bought some curtains because I'm paranoid the little area of the blinds that don't fit 100% in the window; I can look out and see a glimpse of cars in the parking lot and I'm worried someone could see me through the slits. I will install those tomorrow and resume PE.

Took a measurement tonight BPEL: 7 11/16ths or 7.6875 inches.
    Privacy is key in a positive PE session. Feeling secure and not under the eyes of many, such freedom gives PE great momentum.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast