Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stretch For the Stars...Land in the Cul de Sac!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longstretch View Post
    Okay so life has gotten in the way of PE. I haven't done it for almost a month now. Christmas season is upon us, I'm planning my other surgery in a few weeks and planning on moving after I recover. Will most likely start back up a few weeks after my surgery, I'm treating this period of time as a decon. Will come back 2nd or 3rd week of January.
    Hope your surgery goes well buddy and wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Likes doublelongdaddy, longstretch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Any news yet my Brother?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes longstretch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement, I will always gladly recieve those. Surgery went well. I start PT next week. If memory serves me right I was able to start PE again last time once I was off crutches but that will be in 4 weeks.
    Likes kyomoto liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement, I will always gladly recieve those. Surgery went well. I start PT next week. If memory serves me right I was able to start PE again last time once I was off crutches but that will be in 4 weeks.
    Praise Jesus! So happy this worked out and I know the PT will go get too. It is amazing when we all pray for each other everything works out! This is why everyday, at least 3 times a day, I pray for the Brotherhood and thank God for this amazing gift we get to share.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

So I'm moving out on my own in February, I should be close to going back to work then. I'm also looking to going back to school this fall for my masters.

I had some nephews spend the night around Christmas time. This was after my surgery so I was upstairs as I couldn't go downstairs on my crutches and they slept in my room. Well one of them stole from me and rambled through all my drawers, I didn't find out till a few days ago. I had some money missing. Well I think that same nephew stole or hid my LG Hanger. He gave me back the money he stole after admitting to it though blaming the finding of it on the other nephew.

I rounded up most of my PE equipment before the surgery or hid it but I distinctly remember leaving the LG Hanger where it was because it was in another room and it was out of the way. I kept it in the cardboard box it came in and I found that box on top of the desk I kept it in empty, save some leather cock ring straps and strips of sleeves. I asked saying it was for cupping but he denies it. I checked everywhere to no avail.

So anyway I ordered the LG with bundler arms just because. I probably won't start hanging till I move out. I will probably start stretching and jelqing again this next week
    Last edited by longstretch; Yesterday at 11:22 PM.
    Likes kyomoto liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow, Christmas taking a present away from you, that is not how it works :(
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes longstretch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So I found my old LG Hanger. They stuck it in a draw in another room but I didn't find it till I was off Crutches. So now I have two LG Hangers, whatever. I'm moving this week, so by next week I'll be on my way to building my biggest dick yet. Newly single (my decision), living alone with unlimited privacy and won't be going back to work till the middle of next month. I'm going to make shit happen!

Post Thanks / Like

I found this jewel in my email. This is from years ago while I was in college, circa 2007 or 2008. I'm now around an inch longer. This reminds me that this works. I'm determined to reach my goals now. I'm looking into the IPR theory now since I'm coming back from a good decon breakAttachment 32577

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I found this jewel in my email. This is from years ago while I was in college, circa 2007 or 2008. I'm now around an inch longer. This reminds me that this works. I'm determined to reach my goals now. I'm looking into the IPR theory now since I'm coming back from a good decon breakAttachment 32577
    I wanna See!!!!
    How to Post Pictures So They Show Up
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344