Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stretch For the Stars...Land in the Cul de Sac!!!

Nothing better than getting compliments from our customers LOL
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by longerdick7+ View Post
    nothing better than getting compliments from our customers lol
    nope!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Damn it I did it again haha.

Okay so
    03/06/17: Mon
    20 min Hanging SD Fulcrum with PA with BIB at 14.25 lbs

03/07/17: Tues
    2 x 20 min Hanging SD Fulcrums with Bib @ 14.25 lbs
    Few hours break
    2 x 20 min Hanging SD with Bib @ 14.25 lbs
    5 min TT
    3 x 15 sec Cyclical Pumping (20-30 seconds at 5 mmHg then pump up to 15 mmHg and hold for 15 seconds, thats one rep

03/08/17: Wed
    12 hours ADS with 2 PE weights
    30 min Hanging SO with LG @ 13 lbs

Comments: A tad bit too much weight considering I haven't hung with the LG in weeks. The fatigue feeling in the entire shaft and base was fantastic though. It seems at lower weights and for longer times the LG can give a better stretch than the Bib, I'm coming to believe they both have their uses though. Both are top of the line for both classes of hanger: vacuum style and compression.

03/09/17: Thurs
    12 hours ADS with 2 PE Weights
    40 min Hanging SO with LG @ 10 lbs

Comments: Again fantastic stretch and fatigue feeling in the shaft. Also mixing the LG back in I think is a shock to my dick now after all the compression with the Bib and Tiger Trap.

I made 2 cock coils that I hope will replace my PE weights and will also be a little heavier and more versatile. My increased girth is making it harder to take on and off, even with the hair tie wraps. The Cock coils are more versatile, supposedly easier to take on and off and can even pee with them on. Plus by twisting and spreading the coils out, one can stretch the tunica in a ADS format, maybe even applying fulcrum pressure. I will try them out today and next week.

https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-...-coil-ads.html
    My response on what I used to make them and how they turned out are on page 23.

Post Thanks / Like

03/10/17: Fri
    Bucking Bronco Stretch with PA 30 seconds
    20 min Hanging SD with Fulcrum with Bib @ 15 lbs
    3 x 20 min Hanging SD with Bib @ 15 lbs
    2 min TT - been using it horizontally, I did it vertically today, where it bites the sides
    3 x 16 second Cyclical pumping @ 15 mmHg

Comments: Did not get to try the Cock Coil out today, I had a lot of errands to run. I work tomorrow so will use the PE weights. I have company over this weekend so thats it for this week. Should get about 12 hours ADS with PE weights tomorrow. Starting sometime next week I will go into P phase in my IPR routine. Once I get the hang of my cock coils I will use them, Bucking Bronco Stretches and Sumo Stretches only for 2 weeks, then will take 1-2 months off. My dick is already toughening up I can tell. Its hard to describe just something I can feel.
    Last edited by longstretch; 03-10-17 at 09:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sex this weekend. Little Longstretch performed very well. I was hitting spots in Red Jenny that I never felt before. I figured out how to make her squirt with my fingers and did that again this weekend. Its surprisingly easy and my finger bang game used to be very weak.

03/13/17: Mon
    2x 30 second Bucking Bronco with PA Stretches
    3 x 3 second Sumo Stretches
    2 x 20 min Hanging SD with PA Fulcrum with Bib @ 18 lbs
    4 hours ADS with 1 pound Cock Coil (now going to be referenced as CC)
    20 min Hanging SD with PA Fulcrum with Bib @ 18 lbs
    2 x 20 min Hanging SD with Bib @ 18 lbs
    3 Cable Clamps: Starting with base one, while edging place 2nd 1 inch up shaft, repeat for third, kept it there for about 5-7 minutes
    5 min TT Vertically
    5 min TT Horizontally
    3 x 15 seconds cyclical pumping at 17 mmHg

Comments: I was going to hang with the LG but its done gotten late here. Will test drive the CC at work tomorrow. My weight is increasing fast, meaning I'm conditioning fast. I will try to only hang with the LG the next couple of days with ADS and then I'm going into my P phase for 2 weeks. Head is growing great. I was a few ticks above 7.75 BPEL today. I will take all measurements before my P Phase to keep track.

Pics of me using the TT are attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by longstretch; 03-14-17 at 06:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by longstretch View Post
    Sex this weekend. Little Longstretch performed very well. I was hitting spots in Red Jenny that I never felt before. I figured out how to make her squirt with my fingers and did that again this weekend. Its surprisingly easy and my finger bang game used to be very weak.

03/13/17: Mon
    2x 30 second Bucking Bronco with PA Stretches
    2 x 20 min Hanging SD with PA Fulcrum with Bib @ 18 lbs
    4 hours ADS with 1 pound Cock Coil (now going to be referenced as CC)
    20 min Hanging SD with PA Fulcrum with Bib @ 18 lbs
    2 x 20 min Hanging SD with Bib @ 18 lbs
    3 Cable Clamps: Starting with base one, while edging place 2nd 1 inch up shaft, repeat for third, kept it there for about 5-7 minutes
    5 min TT Vertically
    5 min TT Horizontally
    3 x 15 seconds cyclical pumping at 17 mmHg

Comments: I was going to hang with the LG but its done gotten late here. Will test drive the CC at work tomorrow. My weight is increasing fast, meaning I'm conditioning fast. I will try to only hang with the LG the next couple of days with ADS and then I'm going into my P phase for 2 weeks. Head is growing great. I was a few ticks above 7.75 BPEL today. I will take all measurements before my P Phase to keep track.

Pics of me using the TT are attached.
    What does the TT do?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by longstretch View Post
    It's similar to Red's Frendo's. He actually started out with just the vice with no teeth. He was then experimenting with multiple clamps. He created his own version of a cock coffin where he glued a bunch of cable clamps together then would tighten every other clamp.

He, and a few others, hypothesized that the area's right below and right above the clamps are what receives the majority of the stress from the clamps from having the tissue after swell and the clamp dig in the area's right below and above the clamp are stretched in an eclipse shape, or eclipse strain as xeno called it. From there this was born to disrupt and deform the tunica longitudinally from forcing the blood to the glans and against the top of the CC's and CS and, and also mainly, radially from constricting and forcing blood outwards from the penis.
    My documented journey "Stretch For the Stars Land in the Cul de Sac!!!"
    Likes GapWedge liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks, now I remember.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647