User Tag List

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Stretch For the Stars...Land in the Cul de Sac!!!

what if there doesn't need to be a choice...I'm sure there's at least some info that could be useful at Thunders (or any other site, for that matter) and I'm from the mindset of 'the more info' the better.

Hey Longstretch...mine Thunders for any tidbits that you may think helpful/useful and please share

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    what if there doesn't need to be a choice...I'm sure there's at least some info that could be useful at Thunders (or any other site, for that matter) and I'm from the mindset of 'the more info' the better.

Hey Longstretch...mine Thunders for any tidbits that you may think helpful/useful and please share
    Well I can tell you that He will get a great education is spelling and grammar as they are pros with that.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they got a thread about an excercise called the SSJ, If you can find it bring it back DLD needs to learn this.
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 10-31-17 at 02:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Well I can tell you that He will get a great education is spelling and grammar as they are pros with that.
    I'd be screwed at thunders then, I can't spell for shit and my grammar is appalling 😂😂

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    I'd be screwed at thunders then, I can't spell for shit and my grammar is appalling 😂😂
    They are great with enlarging language skills but you won't find any gains there.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    They are great with enlarging language skills but you won't find any gains there.
    My home is here . It would take something massive for me to leave and even if for some reason a problem did arise I wouldn't join any other forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If a problem ever did arise, we'd handle it like a family...listen/support/act

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If a problem ever did arise, we'd handle it like a family...listen/support/act
    Exactly, we don't go running off to another forum, especially when it is a trade down! We work through all things here as a family but some people do not want this. I am here from LongStretch and he is always welcome to come back. I am sure he will see just how much different Blunders place is and come back. We have a revolving door.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merry Christmas Longstretch!! Looking forward to a 'full report' on your experiences at Thunders

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merry Christmas Longstretch!! Looking forward to a 'full report' on your experiences at Thunders
    lol

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849