Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Stretch For the Stars...Land in the Cul de Sac!!!

Ok guys I've finally decided to start a log after all these years. I've gone from 6 x 5.5 to 7 1/4 x 5.6. My longterm goal, as of right now, is 8 x 6.2 and my short term goal is to solidify 7 1/2, which I'm able to get on a good day, by April 22. Here's an excerpt my Plan of Attack that I came up with, with the gracious help of Threak.

longstretch Goal(s). Task & Action-List(s)

STEP 2: Goals!: What do I want?

* increase length, girth, width, Glans size, hardness, vascularity, angle.

: 8 inches EL, 6-6.2 EG (angle ???)
    I want to increase my head size and head width and have wanted to meet this goal ever since starting Penis Enlargement.
    I want it looking more bloated and just increase the overall fatness. I would like it to be bigger than my shaft.
    Current measurements
    7 1/4, 7 3/4 inches in BP FSL, 5.5 midshaft EG, 6 base girth

STEP 3: When do I want them? (complete)
    April 22 2008: solid measurement of 7 1/2 EL and 8 FSL with 5.6 midshaft girth
    August 1 2008: solid 7 3/4 EL and 8 1/4 FSL with 5.8 EG
    January 1 2009 : All goals meet!!!

STEP 4: List of Items/Exercises needed

ITEM LIST
    Journal = Daily workout diary
    Clock or Stop-Watch
    Method for Warm up/Down
    Hanger (MV-II)
    Weights
    ADS (MV or Vacu-extender)
    Pump/Cylinder (Kaplan)
    Lubricate(s) (Vaseline)
    Towels
    Tools for Measurement (type)
    Visualization(s)

EXERCISE LIST
    Method(s) for Length:
    Hanging= more length, base girth, and slightly affects head size
    Jelqing= overall penile health, length and girth, veins, head size
    ADS for 1-2 hours
    Light manual stretching throughout day= supplement length gains
    Piss stretches
    Method(s) for Girth:
    Uli's/ Supra Slammers= mainly overall girth and base girth, veins, head size
    Pumping= supplement gains of girth and length, base girth, head size, veins
    Jelqing= overall penile health, length and girth, veins, head size
    Ballooning/ Edging= erection quality, angle of erection

Visualization Method
    Spend 5-15 minutes at least twice daily, once in the morning; once retiring before sleep and during your day if you can. Relax the mind and body, close your eyes and visualize yourself with your goal as it already occurred, with the size of penis you desire and deserve. The more you do this the more it reinforces the subconscious mind/body to accomplish your goal. Also visualize yourself actually performing the exercises from start to finish.
    * Things I want to improve is incorporating warm-ups and warm-downs and maintain heat and fresh blood supply throughout routine. Start incorporating Jelq for health and because it is the king of Penis Enlargement.

STEP 5: Organize Task/Action List into steps
    Priority of goals! -->length-->girth-->head size-->erection angle/ veins
    *Plan will be to Penis Enlargement while studying, so hopefully good planning will lead to more time for both*
    Going for 1 1/2 hour hangtime per Penis Enlargement day for 3-5 days per week while maintaining fatigue.

STEP 7: Do something everyday to move toward them! (in progress)
    Keep Penis Enlargement on my mind throughout the day for consciousness and motivation. Read new articles on Penis Enlargement boards. Incorporate Piss pulls and tugging while at home. Measure only once or twice a week for tracking. Take a progressive stance, slowly increasing intensity, frequency and time.
    Likes DDCRLO, Mike3209 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stretch For the Stars...Land in the Cul de Sac!!!

Keep in mind I'm in college and live at home with my parents. I'm keeping this journal to keep me focused and pushing through. My routine might be a little sporadic on some weeks but I'm going to try my best to balance it between work, school, working out...and partying hehe. I'll be doing this while I study thereby killing two birds with one stone. Its late, I'm an insomniac, and I have work tomorrow. I'll post my routine of the past 3-4 days later. I'll probably be posting 2 or more days at once since I live at home but I'll get them up as soon as I can. Can't wait to get the balls dropping. I'm so close to my goal, I always dreamed of being this big but now that I'm here I can only wish to see if I can make it to the elusive 8+ club!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay here's an update!
    Last edited by longstretch; 03-15-08 at 10:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

03/11/08
    1 set 20min at 10.5 lbs, dropped set to 8 lbs for 10mins
    1 set of 15 min and 1 set of 40 min with 8 lbs
    Total Hang Time: 1 hr 25 min all Straight Out (SO)

03/12/08 Girth day
    2 Supra Slammers supersetted with 10 min in pump @ 5 hg for 6 sets
    Comments: First day logging in 1 hour with pumping and it feels great!

03/13/08 Heavy
    1 set SO at 10.5 lbs for 10 min, cut short
    2 sets BTC at 10.5 lbs for 20 min
    1 set Straight Down (SD) at 10.5 lbs for 25 min
    Jelq @ 60-80% erect for 30 min
    Total Hang Time: 1 hr 15 min

Comments: Today was my first time dealing with BTC & SD. Didn't add another set because of puffy dick syndrome. Fatigue feels real good with BTC when dick splits balls. If anyone has any advice for BTC or SD please let me know!

03/14/03 Light
    1 set of 40 min at 8 lbs.
    Comments: Penis feels really fatigued. Haven't felt this in a while. I decided to limit it to one set to give my dick a little bit of a break.

Today I rested and did not do anything Penis Enlargement wise. I had an exam this morning and work in the afternoon so I had no time to Penis Enlargement and my unit could use a rest day.

Post Thanks / Like

longstretch--
    201007926_a74c2c11b1_o.jpg
    -- keep pushing
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Threak!

03/16/08
    4 S.S. supersetted with 10 min pumping sessions for 3 sets at AM
    2 S.S. supersetted with 10 min pumping sessions for 3 sets at PM

Bout to start a heavy day today!

Post Thanks / Like

03/17/08
    3 sets SO at 10.5 lbs for 30 min
    Total Hang Time: 1hr 30 min

Post Thanks / Like

03/18/08
    1 set SO at 9 lbs for 40 min

03/23/08: Sunday
    4 S.S supersetted with 5 min of pumping
    2 S.S. supersetted with 10 min of pumping for 2 sets
    12 Uli's
    1 set of pumping for 10 min
    Total Pump Time (TPT): 35 min

Post Thanks / Like

03/24/08: Monday
    4 sets SO @ 10.5 lbs for 20 min
    Total Hang Time (THT): 1 hr 20 min

Comments: Felt Good. Dick looking swollen, wish I had time to jelq. Maybe I'll do that today.

Post Thanks / Like

longstretch--How's the routine going, I haven't seen any entries over a week now.

stay focused
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    longstretch--How's the routine going, I haven't seen any entries over a week now.

stay focused
    OOPS!!! Okay here's an update. I haven't been consistent b/c of work picking up and school is getting closer to the finals. But I'm only working 3 days now and I'll Penis Enlargement while I study and stop procrastinating.

03/25/08
    1 set SO @ 10.5 lbs for 20 mins

)3/29/08
    12 S.S

03/30/08
    4 sets of pumping @ 5 Hg for 10 min

04/06/08
    2 ulis super setted (s.s.) w/ 10 min of pumping @ 3-5 Hg for 6 sets
    1 set SO @ 9 lbs for 10 min
    Comments: I've had a break in Penis Enlargement b/c of school and just being plain lazy and depressed. Gotta get out and get out of this rut. I just now have recieved my replacment MV-II so now I can han with extra vacuum, but I had to drop weight b/c it felt as if my dick was being pulled of. I'll have to readjust and adapt.

04/09/08
    About 16-18 uli's and I ballooned and Edged several times

04/10/08
    1 set SO 10.5 lbs for 30 minutes
    Jelqed at 50-70% for 30 minutes
    Comments: As ya'll can see I was able to move back up in weight for 30 minutes. I used Stillwantmore's method of placing the sheath over the glans. The only problem is my head was very ballooned and white when I took it out and was hard to the touch it had so much fluid in it. I'll need to find a way to minimize fhat dick syndrome as I call it so I can put in more hanging time.

Today and this weekend I'm going to be studying a lot. Since I have the new MV-II I think I'll start incorporating ADS too. I've been working all day and going to school all night so its hard to get Penis Enlargement in with my schedule right now but I'm going to need a lot of extra days off to study for exams. I've made new strength gains that I thought weren't possible. I beleive I can still reach my Penis Enlargement goal by my birthday, I'll just have to get remotivated and revamped.

Post Thanks / Like

04/11/08
    1 set SO at 10.5 lbs for 30 min and 1 set for 34 min.
    THT: 1 hr 4 min

Post Thanks / Like

04/13/08
    1 set SO at 10.5 lbs for 30 min and 1 set for 17 min
    THT: 47 min

04/14/08
    2 sets SO at 10.5 for 30 min
    THT: 1 hr

04/15/08
    1 set SO at 10.5 for 30 min and 1 set for 20 min
    3 sets pumping for 10 min
    THT: 50 min TPT: 30 min

Still trying to get accustomed to extra pressure from pumping. If I do still's way my head gets vacuumed and will have purple dots on it afterwards like its broken capillaries and if I do it with the sheath an inch behind glans then I get fluid build up in skin and head.

Post Thanks / Like

04/16/08
    4 Ulis
    3 sets pumping for 10 min
    TPT: 30 mins

Post Thanks / Like

04/20/08
    1 set pumping for 10 min
    6 sets of 10 sec Ulis
    1 set SD for 10 min @10.5 lbs
    1 set SD for 20 min @10.5 lbs
    an hour of edging with 10 sec uli's
    THT: 30 min
    TPT: 10 min
    Shitload of Uli's

Comments: Experienced major fhat dick after the 20 min hanging session and decided to Penis Enlargement with a bunch of uli's and ballooning and edging.

Post Thanks / Like

04/21/08
    2 sets SO @ 10.5 lbs for 20 min
    1 set SO for 10 min
    THT: 50 min

04/22/08
    1 set SO @ 10.5 lbs for 11 min
    1 set SO @ 10.5 lbs for 24 min
    2 set SO @ 8 lbs for 30 min
    THT: 25 min at 10.5 lbs and 1 hr at 8 lbs

Comments: Today is my birthday. I measured yesterday at 7.5 at one point over and then I measured today and I am right at 7.5 EL. So I met my goal!!! My FSL is 7 7/8 in. So my flacid has gone up too. I think I'm thicker but I haven't measured that today. I'm pretty sure I'm 5.6 EG maybe even bigger. I'm going to start trying to make time for jelqs for overall health and veins.

Post Thanks / Like

04/27/08
    18 sets fo 10 sec Uli's
    10 min of pumping
    1 set SO of 8 lbs for 30 mins

04/28/08
    SD w/ 8 lbs, 1 set for 15 min, 1 set for 20 min and 1 set for 25 min
    1 hr ADS down right leg
    THT: 1 hr w/ 1 hr ADS

04/29/08
    3 sets SD for 30 min @ 8 lbs
    1 hr ADS down left leg
    Jelq for 30 min
    THT: 1 hr 30 min w/ 1 hr ADS

05/01/08
    3 sets of 10 min pumping s.s. with 6 10 sec Uli's
    2 sets SD @ 8 lbs for 30 mins
    1 hr ADS down right leg

Comments: I'm really liking the ADSing and sometimes during the SD I can really feel the stretch above my dick on the ligaments and I can even feel a strong cord that seems to attach to my pubic bone stretching. I was really sore yesterday and I was just gonna do ADS but then I decided to do 2 sets of hanging. I'm glad I changed up the angle and I even got a jelqing session in. I have to keep up the diversity so I can really shock my system. I'm gonna make my goals but even if I don't my dick is gonna look sick...like I want it too with big veins and a big head!

Post Thanks / Like

05/03/08 Sat.
    Straight Up (SUP) @ 8 lbs, 1 set at 35 min and 1 set at 30 min
    THT: 1 hr 5 min
    Comments: I'm going to start switching up angles whenever I feel it necessary judging by how my body feels and how long I've been at one angle. Had a final exam today and I worked yesterday so I didn't Penis Enlargement yesterday. Bout to go to bed. I got 3 days ahead of me that I'm dedicating to Penis Enlargement and studying.

Post Thanks / Like

05/04/08 Sun.
    4 sets of pumping for 10 min
    32 reps of 10 sec Uli's
    2 sets SUP @ 8 lbs for 35 min
    THT: 1 hr 10 min
    TPT: 40 min

Comments: My penis was sore throughout the day and especially after finishing hanging at night. I didn't do another hanging set because I think I would of gotten a blister from a small pouch under the glans. I masterbated 3 times and had sex once today and I can tell my dick has been thoroughly worked...and abused (the girl was a hard rider in reverse cowgirl)!

Dick is pretty fatigued today. I have two finals that I'm cramming for. I'm going to try to get in as much Penis Enlargement as I can too.

Post Thanks / Like

05/05/08
    3 sets SUP @ 8 lbs for 35 mins
    THT: 1 hr 40 min

05/07/08
    2 sets 40 min @ 8 lbs
    THT: 1 hr 20 min

05/08/08
    1 set 40 min @ 8 lbs
    THT: 40 min

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast