Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: First session in years!!!

23rd May

I did 10 minutes of the width exercise I've been working on which is done clamped with some other materials added for a non-stop width molding workout, unlike anything I've done thus far. After the 10 minutes which was done at 90-100% erection clamped my cock was much wider and I had no ill effects from it except some litle red marks around the skin which was nothing to worry over.

The penis felt fuller even after just this 10 minutes and so I'm very hopeful that with 25-30 minutes of these done that width will come much more rapid.

Noticed lots of pre-cum with this, felt odd pushing against the penis in the manner it does for that long and when I kegelled more blood in it did feel uncomfortable sometimes but its only to be expecte when your forceing the penis into such a shape.

25th May

30 minutes of scrotum stretching and trampolene stretches for lower hanging testes and removal of the turkey neck.

I used some silicone wrapping I had from my purchases with autoextender.com and just wrapped it around my glans, with the skin pulled back and noticed a much better and longer grip with the execise so that is something I'll be doing for the future on all my stretching .. incl the silicone wrapping.

Slight injury

I've not been hitting the ligaments recently because I have a slight injury to the dorsal nerve which I caught in one of my earlier sessions and not realised at the time, but it is slightly sore albeit getting better, which is why I wont be long before another length session is due .. just to be on the safe side is why I have had these extra days rest.

It feels bigger in pants

Lastly over the past three days especially, being out in the sunshine wearing 3/3 pants that my penis feels larger in the day than it used to and my flaccid size is staying at its larger state longer than it did. To me it looks like its hanging at 5 1/2 to 6 inches in length flaccid allot more often than it did, plus my balls are hanging much lower too. This to me is a postive indication that change is on the way and that my work is takeing effect.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

27th May

20 minutes of my variation on the mother of all ligament stretches by Blue_Whale useing a Power Assist, attacking the very entrance point to the pubic bone as much as possible the suspensory ligament for a very intense stretch.

That pain I have been having has now gone so I commenced with the session and it was damn good, great stretch and I had to break in parts and restart because I was getting insane erections.

Noticed my erection seemed longer for sure, I would say its 8.2 inches now in length but I wont be measureing until early or mid-June ... I'm convinced I've gained in length both flaccid and erect.

My testicles are hanging lower, proof now that they have started to remain like that permanently in seeing how the skin now hangs and the slight small stretch lines in the skin, plus the turkey neck doesnt look as bad like it first did.

I keep saying I will, but keep forgetting to post about my variation on Blue_Whale's mother of all lig stretch useing the PA to attack the suspensory ligament on the righthand side, useing the theory around hooking it to get a better stretch and B/Whale was right ... its the most intensive ligament stretch I've had on my penis and is done so easily without all that skin stretch.

Massive props to Blue_Whale and although I havent agreed with everything he says and does, the guy has surely released something very potent here and I respect anyone who does that.

I'm going to commence regular use of that new clamped width exercise I have spoken about and try it say everyother day and report back after 14 days how my penis looks, feels and functions from them as I see that new execise as very promosing indeed.

The guy I was meant to be buying a pump and penis head cylinder has gone AWOL so looks like I will have to look for another supplier of penis pumps for my next model which will be in several months time with the financial situation at the moment hitting me hard too.

I'm just reallly glad that my length is comming on but its easy to fallback on old habits and get out of doing it, but I tell myself that I want this ... I want that 9 inches and I want it once and for all, damn it I will get it.

Girth base thickness seems to be thicker, as I have said prevous and I can see very slightly a small baseball bat shape to my cock now when erect but its very slight with base being thicker and as it goes up getting slightly slimmer.

Lastly I had an idea to make the ligament stretch I do with the PA more intense so that when I grip below the glans and stretch out the penis to get the ligaments tight like a guitar string, I dont have to worry about issues such as slippage because the grip doesnt last long when useing he PA in that move, so I'm thinking of hanging a weight from the penis and getting into the position I need to be in and than attacking the tight ligaments with the PA which will than be able to go longer and more intense on the ligaments, so more time under tension at high intensity for shorter duration which will lead to more gains.

Thanks
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

O yea I haven't mentioned that I also do some scrotum jelq's when I do my scrotum stretches and they work really nicely at getting cirulation to the region and stretch it more downwards and an explanation to these can be found here by Supra.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just a quick one. I now know the growth to my scrotum area from the stretching is permanent because when I was checking the area lastnight its very apparent the area looks slightly different, with slight stretch marks [nothing odd looking]. I was really pleased and the turkey neck at the base has slightly started to become less prominent too.

Going to hit the usual stretches tonight e.g ligaments & scrotum work and around Friday I shall take a measurement of my penis flaccid and erect plus the stretched scrotum/teste size for future comparisons.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, it's really interesting to follow your blog story. Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

June 3rd - 30 mins of the scrotum stretching and than only 10 mins doing my PA variation of the mother of all lig stretches because I couldnt stop getting erect.

Consistency is slipping and I need to jump on this ASAP otherwise I'll lose momentum.

Going to also add in the routine Blue_Whales ultimate stretch which targets the ligaments and external tunica very directly and already several guys seeing good gains in 4-6 weeks of regular usage.

DLDs new exercise which is called squat behind the cheeks rotaries and hits the ligaments hard directly like the mother of all lig stretch I do at the moment via the PA but differently in dld's method.

Lazy ass stretches also will be added.

No actual structure to whats being done on what and will just throw in a mixture of the stretches in a 30 minute time frame, which imo is better.

Good news is that I have some gains! measured lastnight and my flaccid length is at a pretty constant 5 3/4 - 6 inches which is really good as before I remember it being around 5 1/2 inches.

Erect length has also risen to 8 1/6 inches [8.3] or 21.1cm at its absolute maximum fully engorged and aroused level I might add but I'm happy with that as I was 8 inches [20.3cm] before I started this thread.

I've been 8 1/8 inches [8.2] in the past around 2006 and this has been my longest erection length in my life until now but it was temp and never cemented that gain for it to become permanent and I had to be fully aroused at my maximum expansion for 8 1/8 [8.2] and it was always more like either the late 7 inch range [7 7/8] or 8 inches spot on as its hard sometimes getting fully erect with such a large girth as mine, all the blood getting inside can be a nuisance and I have found the additional kegel work at the moment a good help for that.

So I'm proud thus far with it being slightly less than 1/4 inch gain in length but here's more to come for me and I have surpassed my actual short term goal of 8 1/8 [8.2] inches.

I aimed for 8.2 first and than go up in small steps before I reach my goal of 9 inches and than it will be the FINAL goal of my career at 9 1/2 or even 9 1/4 inches in erect length but I'll slow down once i hit 9 inches to be honest with you and work on getting my width sorted and head size etc.

My short term goal now is to reach 8 3/8 just below 8 1/2 inches and to get this by early-mid July.

I need to start hitting length 3 days a week and than I'll really see it.

A gains thread to share the good news has been started here.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My revised routine

* DLD scrotum stretch
    * Trampolene stretch
    * Mother of all ligament stretches by blue_whale
    * My Power Assist stretch for the ligaments
    * Testicle & scrotum massage
    * My new width exercise in the clamp [EXPenis EnlargementRIMENTING WITH STILL]
    * Standard constrictors ''clamping'' now and again
    * Blue_Whales ultimate stretch
    * DLD squat behind the cheek rotaries
    * Lazy ass stretches

Standard colour = Nothing new
    Blue colour = Experimenting with still and not part of the actual routine
    Red colour = New additions to the routine
    Magenta = Done now and again in the routine

For now its length I'm after so clamping methods take a back burner but I think its important I do at least two standard constrictor sessions each monthbecause I think that will help cement gains by being so erect at maximum engorgement its like filling in the spaces, hard to explain how I think it will work but I sense it'll be beneficial in helping the growth process if done sparingly with my length work.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

What is the new exercise in the clamp? or are you not sharing it until you see what happens?
    Start
    BPEL 6 1/4 inches
    Girth base bit over 4 1/4 inches
    Girth mid 4 inches

Update
    BPEL 7 1/8 inches
    Girth base 5 3/8 inches
    Girth mid 4 7/8 inches

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was meant to have posted that a few weeks back but forgot. I'll get it down soon though and is quite a beuty really but does need technique and patience to master it plus experience at clamping would be good to have. I'm VERY confident it is something very special and havent been this excited about an exercise for several years because after I've tried it you can see the large change in shape to the penis in its width and this stays for awhile, in time it will grow into this larger wider space.

Current width exercises are good but dont work like this one because its working on time under expansion/pressure while at a high erection percentage which molds it, if you like into the shape of more width.

Currently width exercises are like jelqs done to target the area such as ATS rollors which use the rolling pin across the penis to push it downwards onto a hard surface and than the blood is moved to the head and repeated, in time width is created but its not working the same route as my new method.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good mate!
    Start
    BPEL 6 1/4 inches
    Girth base bit over 4 1/4 inches
    Girth mid 4 inches

Update
    BPEL 7 1/8 inches
    Girth base 5 3/8 inches
    Girth mid 4 7/8 inches

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just a quick reminder I got from 8 to 8 1/6 [8.3] inches length in just 19 sessions over 8/9 weeks!

Thats an average of 2 - 2 1/4 sessions per week ... food for thought versus doing it everyday.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've also just posted in the ligament pops thread here about the fact I have had a recent 'pop' and now the additional growth.

I will add that although I stated imo ligament popping doesnt cause growth in the penis and that for certain guys it can help them get to their first gains I have looked back over my routine log and noticed I got a ligament pop and coincidentally have got some cracking gains in my length from 8 - 8.3 inches.

Could it be that the ligament pops indicate a change in the length of new growth to the penile ligaments? as they shift perhaps? I dont think still that getting the pops equals growth but perhaps they are an indication that a growth spurt is about to come?

Interesting nethertheless
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

8th June

30 minutes of the power assisted mother of all ligament stretches done on both sides instead of the usual right side.

Did some of the stretches over semi-erect and found it to be much more intense and the feeling was that of a very powerful stretch multiplied by more.

At one stage I had to slack off on the right side from the burning sensation in the ligaments and this is nearly pure ligament burn unlike other pe exercises that often stretch mostly skin when they are supposed to be hitting ligs.

My grip is the issue here with these because the penis slips through quickly so I was useing silicone sleeve which helped but still. Noticed when semi-erect and above that my grip was better and could hold longer, which is good because it was more intense with that variation so something to work on nextime.

Than it was 5 minutes of dld's squat behind the cheek rotary stretches which I find mostly stretch skin at the base but I do feel the ligaments thats for sure, just a damn shame that for me they hit allot of skin. Used these to fatigue the ligaments more at the end.

Followed by 5 minutes scrotum stretching which is working is treat with my turkey neck, as it doesnt show like it did and my balls hang much lower than before ... all without expensive weights too.

Lastly to top it all I did a few minutes scrotum jelqing and testicle massage useing olive oil and found this very soothing and relaxing after such a session.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Also think about checking out my thread on creating your own Penis Enlargement inner sanctuary to help your gains. I use it and often refer to it as psychic penis enlargement [PPenis Enlargement] and you read it here first on MOS!

Link to the thread is here
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Will check that out, good to hear your routines are going well. Lets hope the length gains keep coming quickly!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

June 12th

This was my most fierce stretching session for a longtime now and thats partly thanks to me useing a piece of sock that I had cut to size for better grip which allowed me to hold the stretch for several minutes non-stop compared to several seconds and it showed with longer flaccid hang afterwards, fuller erection and burning on fire ligaments.

Did 20 minutes of the variation to blue_whales mother of all lig stretch useing the power assist. Like lastime I also hit the leftside more often than just the right and again at semi-full erection because I was getting wood dureing the session and when I hot the ligaments at semi-full erection the pull I got was sick I can tell you, the burn was like someone had put a lighter to my base area it was that intense!

20 minutes was enough I can tell you and was like 45 minutes of the old style doing it without the sock piece as now I'm holding longer so I dont need to do as many, remember when you step up intensity you need to step down on the amount.

Once this was finished I hit 10 minutes of scrotum stretching again useing the sock material and with longer holds. Nice intense stretch and really noticed afterwards and even this morning in the mirror that the turkey neck isnt like it was and the are is starting to certainly become less and less.

Testicles & scrotum are hanging much lower and it feels great to feel them clang against my legs as I walk and make my pants full now.

As usual once the session is complete I did several minutes of scrotum jelqing and testicle massage alongwith very light soft jelqs to the penis for help with circulation and health.

Was also getting great wood dureing the night afterwords too and I noticed when I got my erections it looks fucking huge and I'm feeling more good about it, not had gains for so long in length and its great to see them in manifestation now.

Lastly I did do the odd TCS/CTS or erect stretches when I was getting woody and found it awquard to do the normal routine and I know from past experience that the use of eect stretch, especially done like the TCS/CTS will help bridge the gap between FSL & EL gains and I have been reading guys signitures here and notice they have gained like 3/4 inch or so on their FSL and not as much on the EL and are getting discouraged about it, yet they have nothing to worry about and should be very pleased because that FSL is a GREAT messenger to future length gains and studies indicate [I will find it] that your FSL is the same as your EL and is why surgeons use it in operations ... its very much the same and when guys doing pe notice changes to it, with the FSL getting larger but not seeing changes yet in the EL they should not get sad but delighted as growth is happening, just a case of it transfering over into erect gains which it will.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ligament went pop

Just a quick note that dureing the night as I awake from time to time, its not uncommon for me to grab my penis when its erect and stretch it for one long hard hold and I dont know why I do this, hasnt always been something I do but just from time to time when I'm half asleep and awake than go back to sleep again.

I did it again this morning and heard a ligament pop as I did this. The angle of the stretch was 6 O'Clock and no pain was present.

Its about my 6th or 7th ligament pop in my Penis Enlargement career, the 2nd in 5 weeks or so with the last one coincidently a few weeks before I measured and noticed new length growth.

I've got threads on ligament pops in the forums and links to these in this thread and I dont think they are indicaters of growth otherwise guys who get them all the time would be like horses and guus who dont get them wouldnt gain but maybe in some men they indicate a possible arrival of new change in the penis? maybe its saying to the person that the ligaments attachment to the bone has become looser over time with all the stretching and as a restult the pop has occured and change on the way?

Its just a theory and I talk more about it in the actual thread and why it would only work with some and not others I dont know, it needs a debate really.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Decided to now add Blue-Whales ultimate Penis Enlargement stretch to my full time routine but done in the PA and its linked here
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

18th June

20 minutes in the Power Assist doing the Blue_Whale's Ultimate Penis Enlargement stretch with the bundled method. I've not really done the bundles properly before with this exercise but wow this was awesome and I can see now where BW as comming from when he made the comments he did about this exercise and how the guys recently useing it, have seen the gains they have.

I used my usual piece of sock that I have cut, to wrap underneath my glans while the foreskin is pulled back. What a wicked grip I now get with this, and makes the stretch all the more intense with time under tension being higher.

All my stretches lasted over 1 minute each at least with many going into 3-5 minute holds. I could really feel the stretch inside the internal penis like nothing I have felt beforel. Did a few of these un-bundled which felt intense, but the bundles really add to it and the intensity wasnt merely skin being twisted either, which you do get but its only slight with the small lines fadeing afterwards.

Doing this with the PA imo is the bestway to do it because you can save your energy pushing down on the penis as the PA is doing that for you, plus you can use much more force because your legs are doing the pushing.

Noticed that dureing the sessions my penis was getting longer than usual and this kept afterwards for awhile in the flaccid state. I also did a few stretches semi-erect and couldnt help this as I just started to get erect, but no harm done and managed to semi-bundle once on that with on average 2-3 bundles for all my stretches.

This and the mother of all lig stretches, again in the PA are just sheer awesome with intensity I havent felt in a long long time. Massive props to Blue_Whale and with this I can target the external penis more but also get a stretch to the internal structures which you do feel especially when a reverse kegel is applied which I did dureing the session from time to time.

A really awesome workout and my penis is going from strength to strength.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Something crucial I've noticed over the past few months!

Forgot to mention this sooner as it just skipped my mind but since I have restarted Penis Enlargement this year [In this routine thread] I have done all my stretches with the foreskin pulled back [As I'm uncut] which gives me a much better stretch with no skin stretch at the base like in the past, which imo was one of the main reasons why I started to develop turkey neck. I think this is an important point to make because I always found it difficult to make length gains since I was a newbie and albeit I have had an extended break from Penis Enlargement [decon] which 'may' have helped, I do believe that the foreskin now being pulled back has helped in the new growth with more force being applied to the areas that are meant to get it and not allot of the base skin absorbing the force and hence starting to stretch down the shaft of my penis. See this thread for more on stretching with the skin pulled back and it has took me all this time since 2001 to finally see the potential in this!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast