Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: First session in years!!!

New exercise released

That power assist exercise I keep talking about in this thread, where I stretch the ligaments is called the Redzulu Vox Succurro extorqueo stretch and has helped me allot get that extra size.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

June 22nd

20 minutes of Power Assisted the ultimate Penis Enlargement exercise by Blue_Whale.
    All stretches done bundled except 1 or 2 and with the piece of sock material wrapped underneath my glans, with foreskin pulled back. The stretches were lasting in excess of 1 minute eachtime. I also did a couple at semi-erection and found them to be slightly painful and with a limit to the bundle, but thats obvious. I use 3 bundles now on this stretch but sometimes 2 will suffice.

Let me say that the inner soreness from that lot ^^^ was lovely and I knew that I'd worked my penis like it had not been hit in a longtime. The bundles are makeing it so fucking intense on the external tunica that I can only see gains, they HAVE to come. Folk always chirp on that the tunica is only 5% elasticity and very hard to stretch, granted but with bundles it HAS to stetch and elongate into more length.

This soreness too wasnt skin stretch either, as often people have reported skin marks showing. I have seen a few but havent felt the skin being stretched. This soreness is all inner penis and tunicae that I want to hit. Ligaments are also stretched quite hard but not as direct like in dld's squat behind the cheek rotaries, Blue_Whales mother of all lig stretches and my Vox Succurro extorqueo stretch but still its working them.

Afterwards I started the Vox Succurro extorqueo stretch [V-SES's] on both sides, right to left and managed two stretches eachside with the usual technique I use with the skin back and cloth underneath the glans, but kept getting really hard and had to stop the session. This lasted 5 minutes, which doesnt sound much but in those several stretches I did get a powerful burn in the ligaments that was held for some seconds.

I than did 12 minutes of standard constrictors, done with my hand, so it was a ULI at the base. This exercise [standard constrictors] is simply edgeing or balooning done with the bloodflow slowed down at the base of the penis via something like a cable clamp.
    I went to the PONR twice and noticed pre-cum and did a few CTS\TCS while fully engorged aswell. My feeling is that these standard constrictors done after tunica stretching will help with the growth of the tissue as its nourished with fresh hormone charged blood to aid it.

Good session overall and noticed my temp size increases afterwards aswell, which is what one should aim for to know they are doing enough.

Tonight I would like to target the scrotum stretching and also the ligament with the V-SES's and I still have two exercises on the boil waiting to be released on here, one for width and the other is a variation of two exercises to work the external penis [tunica] useing your own bodyweight, so you save energy without having to keep pulling and its fucking intense as anything. Done in the PA but you could use something else in its place.

They will be out soon.

Finally this morning I got another ligament pop while half asleep and pulling my cock towards the floor [6 O'Clock] and it didnt hurt but I have only been getting these since I really started hitting my ligaments recently and it has changed my outlook on what they could mean with potential in the ligaments. It would make sense them popping more because the pop is caused when the ligament moves over a space, so hence it is easier to move than before and could mean the potential for more growth? time will tell and I would greatly appreciate others to chime in on the ligament pops thread located in the boo boo band aids section at the top as a sticky.

Thanks
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

June 25th

20 minutes of dld's scrotum stretch with the sock material underneath the glans again, while the skin was pulled back. Got a mean stretch this way and held eachone for several minutes at a time with great force.

I havent been doing this stuff as much like I would like, but will start to get into a routine again. My size is still looking great and the flaccid hang looks cool aswell with maybe these scrotum stretches also helping flaccid size? seems longer to me when I have done a set of them, as in a way its like doing work with the extender.

I've got the new MOS device on its way to me, so I can do more intense work shortly incl getting back into hanging and also have my eye on a penis head pump so I can start makeing my glans the biggest on the forums.

Havent forgot about that width exercise to be shared with you all, but needs more time and with all the stuff going on here it will only get buried underneath all the active threads and I do have another exercise that is a variation of two powerful stretches aswell.

So all in all everythig is goind grand, but I cant become lazy and allow this to slip through my hands.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

June 28th

25 minutes of Power Assisted ultimate Penis Enlargement exercise by Blue_Whale.
    I did these all bundled apart from one at the end and some were done semi-erect.
    Used my usual piece of cut sock underneath the glans with the skin pulled back.
    Good session overall but not as intense like some sessions in the past but this could be because my grip didnt seem as great even though I was lasting over one minute with all my holds, it didnt seem as great like in the past and just goes to show when you have some fantastic sessions the next that come tend to have allot to live upto.

As always I noticed my penis was longer when doing these and the stretch was really intense inside [chambers - internal penis]. I've also now started to stretch the penis in portions when bundled so it all gets a uniform stretch such as the PA positioned close to the base for several stretches than near the middle and lastly underneath the glans and keep repeating untl the routine ends. I find this feels like more work is being done, and indeed it would makesense that it is as the stretch is being pin-pointed at several areas on the penis while bundled and stretching them further, whereas before it was one area which is what most guys do.

I did feel a slight pop at onestage but it wasnt a ligament pop, more like a semi-pop if that makes sense and was right at the start of the session. I could feel something very slightly in the base region where the entrance to the pubic region is and the penis enters and a slight creek noise, more like a very slight floorboard creek so I wont class it as a ligament pop. No pain and I will take it as a positive that my penis is getting strteched further outwards from its original position.

Once the routine was complete I did a few wet jelqs useing some cream from Cosagrande.com which contains Hirudin from Leeches [enhances bloodflow and encourages healing] and also massaged my scrotum & testicles.

Good night overall. I will target the ligaments next with my V-SES stretch. Looking at my erection it looks like it could be slightly over 8.3 at times but that would be a small increase but for sure nothing has been lost touch wood.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Great to read your progress redzulu. Theese intense ultimate Blue Whale srtetches gotta give nice effect, just keep pushing and you will see them. I really recommend to throw in some Lazy ass stretches btc sitting on it, and moving hips forwards, while leaning back, add theese as much you can througout the day, while reading, or sitting at your computer. They are awesome.
    My girth work is going really good lately, a big thanks to you for that! Your girth history have been a huge inspiration. It was when I started to do some of your width compression squeezes, while clamped (I do it light clamped), that my girth finally start to move.

Keep going!
    Started oct 2004
    bpel 6.5" (16.5 cm)
    nbpel 6" (15,24 cm)
    girth 5"

july 15 2010
    midshaft girth: 14,9cm (5,85")
    base girth: 16cm (6,3")
    nbpel: 20,3 cm (8")
    bpel: 21,5 cm (8,5")

my PE rotine/progress thread with pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=31966

Height increase journey continued june 1 2011
    start morning height oct 2008: 174,7 cm (record height reached mid 2009 176,2 cm, lost some since then)
    morning height june 1 2011 175,4 cm
    morning height aug 8 2011 176,0 cm
    HI journey: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lating-project

Before there were legends, there had to be heroes. Before there were horses, there had to be ponys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you Fedora for your post, much appreciated. I shall get those lazy ass stretches into the routine as you say. Did you have trouble with skin stretch on them? if your uncut did you find best with them to pull skin back? I had lots of skin stretch at the base from them in the past but maybe I do something wrong. Love the blue_whales stretches, they are really doing the rounds in a great way for me and once I purchase a cheap head pump and work on my glans to become thicker than my shaft, the Penis Enlargement quest for me will be nearly finished. I have one of those new devices from mos on its way to me, so looking forward to useing it in place of the PA and starting some hanging again plus the bundles with the PA blue_whale mandingo stretch would be awesome. I'm glad your girth is going fine. Do you mean with width exercise, the ATS rollors?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Thank you Fedora for your post, much appreciated. I shall get those lazy ass stretches into the routine as you say. Did you have trouble with skin stretch on them? if your uncut did you find best with them to pull skin back? I had lots of skin stretch at the base from them in the past but maybe I do something wrong. Love the blue_whales stretches, they are really doing the rounds in a great way for me and once I purchase a cheap head pump and work on my glans to become thicker than my shaft, the Penis Enlargement quest for me will be nearly finished. I have one of those new devices from mos on its way to me, so looking forward to useing it in place of the PA and starting some hanging again plus the bundles with the PA blue_whale mandingo stretch would be awesome. I'm glad your girth is going fine. Do you mean with width exercise, the ATS rollors?
    Yes exactly, the ats rollers, but I do it with my two hands as a waffle instead, but still the same technique, gonna try the more hardcore version with the tool you use later on.
    I´m uncut and I don´t pull back the foreskin when doing LAS, haven´t thought about the skin stretch as a problem, maybe because I use my extender so much, which prevents from getting a turkey neck.
    The "LAS sitting on it" is so easy and powerful when done intense, I usually do it right before putting on my extender, the prior temporary stretching from the LAS gives a great starting stretch in the extender right after.
    I´m really looking forward to your new width exercise you wrote about in the main forum!

Keep stretching that thing!!!
    Started oct 2004
    bpel 6.5" (16.5 cm)
    nbpel 6" (15,24 cm)
    girth 5"

july 15 2010
    midshaft girth: 14,9cm (5,85")
    base girth: 16cm (6,3")
    nbpel: 20,3 cm (8")
    bpel: 21,5 cm (8,5")

my PE rotine/progress thread with pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=31966

Height increase journey continued june 1 2011
    start morning height oct 2008: 174,7 cm (record height reached mid 2009 176,2 cm, lost some since then)
    morning height june 1 2011 175,4 cm
    morning height aug 8 2011 176,0 cm
    HI journey: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lating-project

Before there were legends, there had to be heroes. Before there were horses, there had to be ponys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks very much for your response
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

July 2nd

30 minutes of PA Blue_Whale ultimate Penis Enlargement stretch aka Mandingo Secret.

I did a couple semi-erect and one 80% erect, with all my stretches being done bundled incl the 80% erect one which gave a really nice stretch I must say and with the usage of the sock material which helped my stretches last for several minutes each.

Dureing my session in the early part I had a slight creek from my base region, the ligaments seemed to be wanting to go pop again but didnt quite make it.

I was really hitting reverse kegels allot more this time than in prior sessions and to be honest I really noticed and felt the difference. I used it as a gauge to know I was pulling with enough force aswell.

My flaccid length was longer afterwards aswell alongwith my erect length which looked slightly longer than usual and is always a sign one should want to see, gradual temp gains after each session which will produce permanent new growth.

When complete I did a light jelq at near flaccid state with some Cosagrande.com cream which helps with circulation. Also massaged my scrotum and testes. Noticed greater circulation afterwards which has laster all day today.

Going well.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just did some maths and worked it out that it should take me another 8-10 months of Penis Enlargement done at how I usually do it, to get the 9 inches I want. So by March-May 2010 I should have a 9 inch long erect penis. Currently officially at 8.3 inches. Next measurement is sometime this month.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My nocturnal erections at the moment are out of this world. Rock hard long thick rods of steel which is always a very positive sign. In my pants now aswell my penis feels larger and I have to adjust it more often than I would but also as my testicles are hanging lower, adds to this.

Looking at my flaccid length recently the past week or so it looks 'slightly' larger than it was when I last measured 5 3/4 - 6 inches which is 14.60 - 15.24 cms to a possible 5 7/8 - 6 inches which is 14.92 - 15.24 cms.

Seems to look that little bit longer and would be 1/8 of an inch [0.32 cms] in flaccid length gain. At the least I think my flaccid length minimum has increased to 5 5/6 inches which is 14.81 cms.

I noticed when I was eating out the otherday in town a small gorup of teenage girls were sat opposite me and I had a good flaccid hang going on. They were eyeing it up the whole time and talking to eachother about it. I was welcomeing this attention as I was sat with my legs parted alittle so they could see a good shot of it. I noticed they kept crossing their legs and moveing the legs up and down while crossed, a sure sign they were sexually aroused and wanted my penis as the top leg can rub the womens clit. They looked about 15-16 years old so I skipped it but it was nice to have the attention and a sure sign the flaccid length is growing as I thought.

Tonight I'm going to hit another session and really looking forward to the new MOS device on its way to me. I can than start some hanging and really nail the bundle stretches. I'm also buying a cheap head pump soon to work on my head girth. Width size on the girth will also be worked on shortly aswell with my new exercise used alongside pumping I think.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Forgot to mention that I also used that Cosagrande cream while doing the clamped work and seemed to help aswell.
    haha, nice name. "Big Thing" cream. what's it supposed to do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: My path to foreging a long thick British steel hard mamba!

Help circulation & recovery.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm... "Redzulu Vox Succurro extorqueo stretch" I think I did read about that in Harry Potter and the chamber of stretching. he he he

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Havent been able to exercise since July 2nd due to some really sore sensitive skin around the inside of my groin and around the base of my penis when I shaved it. Much better now but a fucking bitch it has taken SO long to heal properly.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Red Zulu keep up the good work.
    You will reach all your goals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks mate
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Reds you should try hanging with the bib/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ithiel View Post
    Reds you should try hanging with the bib/
    Did hanging years ago with the bib and hated it. Hanging was cool but the bib isnt imo. Shall hit the hanging again once my Length Master comes.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast