Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Growing that monster snake

Doesn't matter, didn't know you had made a thread on it.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

02-03-'10

It has been almost 3 weeks after my frenulum surgery. The healing process is proceeding well from my point of view. The last stitch near the glans is still present, I think that it will gone next week. I retract and hold my foreskin twice a day in the shower. So far I’ve been pleased with the results. I can retract my foreskin way more then I could before (I’m really happy with that) and the surgeon has done a nice job to make it look natural.
    I’m going to wait another 3 weeks before I start Penis Enlargement again. I don’t want to risk anything. I have to listen to and respect my body. Until then I will try to get more insight in Penis Enlargement, to make the realisation of my future gains even more solid.
    Had some interesting conversations with Red about the snake chokers and a more effective way of structuring length and girth gains. I will have to chop my “final goal” in to pieces and attack these checkpoints. It is better to fight one enemy at the time with stratagem than going out slashing recklessly against a whole army.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good to hear about the surgery
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

13-03-'10

The doctor has officially given me green light to use my penis again.
    He's said: "Now you can harras girls again it or what ever you do with it (That is Penis Enlargement HAHAHA).
    I'm going to condition my penis a bit this weekend.
    Next week I will slowly build up the pace.
    I'm also planning to make a new routine with the intention of structurizing my progress more.
    The monster snake farmer is back!

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve recovered from my frenulum surgery. It feels great to able to completely retract my foreskin. The surgery gave me extra usable skin, which can come in handy.
    I noticed that my EQ has gone down in this time.
    My BPenis EnlargementL is now 7.6” and BPFSL is around 8.2-8.4”. I expect BPenis EnlargementL to increase when EQ gets better. Haven’t measured EG, but think it is around 6”.

I’m currently fixing my EQ with manual stretches , the Bathmate and kegels. I reached almost 7.8 (19.5 cm) in my “first” Bathmate session of 10 min. Ordered my first bottle of leech oil, which is said to be a great erection booster according to many sources.

General routine is 2 days Penis Enlargement with 1 day off, it is very basic:
    -Manual Penis Enlargement
    -Bathmate
    -Jelqing & Kegels
    *Decided to put the extender away from the time being.

My approach to Penis Enlargement is different now. I realized that I had been overtraining to some extent. I did gain, but very minimal. Structure, EQ and rest are items that I need to incorporate more in Penis Enlargement.
    I want my corpus spongiosum and corpora cavernosa to be strong and filled to the max.
    Trying Red´s vacuum Boa’s in the Bathmate today.

Post Thanks / Like

hey what's frenulum surgery? and how much did it costs?

Post Thanks / Like

The frenulum is the band of tissue that connects the glans to the foreskin.
    It should be sufficiently long to allow full retraction of the foreskin, so that it lies back on the shaft of the erect penis.
    Frenulum surgery is needed when the frenulum is too short and the skin does not retract well.
    When frenuloplasty is carried out the frenulum is either enlongated or completely removed.

Don't know about the price(haven't seen the receipt yet). I live in a country with a different health care system. It is payed my insurance that I pay monthly, which is supported by law.
    I could not properly retract my foreskin. Later on the frenulum tore and kept toring when I was doing girth work. It was my weakest link.

Post Thanks / Like

22-03-’10 to 27-03-‘10

I haven’t got a day to day report in this post, next time I will.

I found it more effective to do the Snake Choker with a non-movable mass. I replaced the clothing material with a gauze bandage (same as my extender wrapping), this cuts more and controlled into the base. Try to hold the stretch for 1 minute per set. Feel the intensity.
    It is possible to use the penis base (ligament) cutting concept (choker) is combination with other exercises in order to intensify them. For example, the DLD blaster and blue whale’s mandingo stretch can be transformed into DLD “choked” blasters and mandingo “choked” stretch. Notice that I’m not aiming at the name change, but at possible intensifications of existing exercises by only adding a leverage point!

I tried Red’s vacuum boa’s in the Bathmate. I use a cotton lace and entered the Bathmate. It works! Do you know the mushroom man... I saw him in my Bathmate, lol. After higher pressure and more time the lace started to cut into the penile tissue, so I had to remove it. I think this is why Red recommends condom rims. I’m just too shy to buy them.
    I did some light clamping with a clamp at the base and one behind the glans. I noticed a huge swelling of the corpus spongiosum, same as with the Bathmate. Only now I could see it better. There is most definitely potential to this. It is a must have in every girth routine. The glans is often neglected in Penis Enlargement! A big mushroom head is just dominating, enough said.

Got my leech oil (via MOS) and I applied it after my evening Penis Enlargement workout. I can bare with the smell, it is ok. When applied it for the first time, it gave me a warm sensation. Yesterday I noticed a more veiny appearance. However, it is still early to conclude things. I massage it into the skin. (This product even came with a instruction manual.)

My BPenis EnlargementL is 7.8 (19.5) cm again. Today I reached well over the 20 cm mark in the Bathmate X-40!
    I’m planning focus on length and EQ and just maintain girth. My EG has fallen back from 6.4” to 6.0”, which I still consider big. I slice my progress in pieces and decided that I want to go for 9” BPenis EnlargementL length as my first sub goal. Will take me long though, better put my marathon shoes on. I know I can reach the finish, push on. The greater the goal, the greater the determination!

Can’t use the extender for a while, due to lack of privacy... crap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingCobra View Post
    The frenulum is the band of tissue that connects the glans to the foreskin.
    It should be sufficiently long to allow full retraction of the foreskin, so that it lies back on the shaft of the erect penis.
    Frenulum surgery is needed when the frenulum is too short and the skin does not retract well.
    When frenuloplasty is carried out the frenulum is either enlongated or completely removed.

Don't know about the price(haven't seen the receipt yet). I live in a country with a different health care system. It is payed my insurance that I pay monthly, which is supported by law.
    I could not properly retract my foreskin. Later on the frenulum tore and kept toring when I was doing girth work. It was my weakest link.
    Hey I think I have a short frenulum as well where the foreskin would not fully retract while erect unless I manually do so, even then because it is short the foreskin would slide back into a position lying just under the head of the penis. This makes jelqing a bit hard, I wonder how you managed to properly jelq when you first started? Do you think while semi erect, leaving the foreskin lying just under the head of the penis while wet jelqing is still effective? Since if the foreskin is lying there not moving, the milking motion is still forcing blood into the head right?

Also how did you manage to tear your frenulum? It must of been some very intense girth work that you were doing. I would've thought it required some very tense pullling motion like during sex for a tight frenulum to tear. What girth exercise can actually tear a frenulum? I don't think jelqing can tear a tight frenulum right? Since you're actually milking the penis towards the head rather than constantly pulling the foreskin back which might irritate a tight frenulum.

Thanks for your reply and insight.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGainSome View Post
    Hey I think I have a short frenulum as well where the foreskin would not fully retract while erect unless I manually do so, even then because it is short the foreskin would slide back into a position lying just under the head of the penis. This makes jelqing a bit hard, I wonder how you managed to properly jelq when you first started? Do you think while semi erect, leaving the foreskin lying just under the head of the penis while wet jelqing is still effective? Since if the foreskin is lying there not moving, the milking motion is still forcing blood into the head right?

Also how did you manage to tear your frenulum? It must of been some very intense girth work that you were doing. I would've thought it required some very tense pullling motion like during sex for a tight frenulum to tear. What girth exercise can actually tear a frenulum? I don't think jelqing can tear a tight frenulum right? Since you're actually milking the penis towards the head rather than constantly pulling the foreskin back which might irritate a tight frenulum.

Thanks for your reply and insight.

I always used to wet jelq (70- 80%). I pulled the skin back with one hand and jelqed with the other hand. In this way you also avoid getting a turkey neck. As long as your are moving blood and expanding the tissue it will work.

The exercise that tore my frenulum was a double clamped squeeze. Clamping at the base and under my "baseball bat shape" to increase volume in the area from the base to the mid-shaft. I kegeled and squeezed blood from the upper shaft into the target area. I worked out great, but I was dealing with a lot of pressure on the frenulum. I thought maybe it will stretch... but it tore instead.

Post Thanks / Like

I always used to wet jelq (70- 80%). I pulled the skin back with one hand and jelqed with the other hand. In this way you also avoid getting a turkey neck. As long as your are moving blood and expanding the tissue it will work.

The exercise that tore my frenulum was a double clamped squeeze. Clamping at the base and under my "baseball bat shape" to increase volume in the area from the base to the mid-shaft. I kegeled and squeezed blood from the upper shaft into the target area. I worked out great, but I was dealing with a lot of pressure on the frenulum. I thought maybe it will stretch... but it tore instead.
    Interesting, did you find that holding the foreskin back with one hand whilst jelqing with the other still couldn't completely stop the foreskin from moving back towards the head? Reason being your grip is somewhat slippery from applying lube to the area thus the forekin tends to still slide upwards whilst jelqing.

By the way, did you make much gains with wet jelqing, or is that just a beginners preparation exercise for more advanced girth workouts later on?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGainSome View Post
    Interesting, did you find that holding the foreskin back with one hand whilst jelqing with the other still couldn't completely stop the foreskin from moving back towards the head? Reason being your grip is somewhat slippery from applying lube to the area thus the forekin tends to still slide upwards whilst jelqing.

By the way, did you make much gains with wet jelqing, or is that just a beginners preparation exercise for more advanced girth workouts later on?
    Yeah, you can not completely hold the foreskin back. Once you get the hang of it, you can minimalize it.

Yes, I did gain good from the newbie routine (with jelqing). Do it till you can't gain any more from it.
    When you require more intensity to grow, it is time to change the routine.

Post Thanks / Like

29-03-’10 to 04-04-‘10

Monday: My penis keeps getting erect for no reason. Couldn’t do manuals because of this. Jerked off and did the manuals for 20 minutes.
    Today I felt the real vacuum boa’s power in the Bathmate! The cotton was too painful and I needed something elastic (not too thin, otherwise it will cut). I found a silicone tube with a proper elastic stretch and cut a piece of 1.5 cm (0.6”) off. Placed it under the glans and removed extra skin from under the ring. When I was approaching 19 cm in the Bathmate, I started to feel the real boa’s power. The head looked huge. It started to hurt in a positive way, screamed a few times “boa”, lol. The moment I breached 20 cm was around 17 minutes. The remaining 3 minutes where a test of endurance. It was so intense that I even needed to sit down and calm myself. Shit, without doubt my best Bathmate workout ever!
    Didn’t took off the ring for a short edged clamping session of 15 min. Did some kegels at 100% erect, which made my corpus spongiosum (incl. glans) solid steel. I couldn’t kegel properly because the crazy expansion.
    Took all Penis Enlargement things off and massaged that snake with leech oil for a few min.
    I tomorrow will be a rest day.

Tuesday: Restday. Kegel workout.

Wednesday: 20 minute Bathmate workout. Again reached some over 20 cm. The intensity was less than Monday. Took the Bathmate off except the silicon ring and clamped 10 minutes. Clamping was less intense as Monday. Applied some leech oil before going to bed.
    I don’t why I was lacking on. Maybe the silicon tube became less elastic.

The rest of the week was shitty. No spare time at all. Ordered some condoms for in the Bathmate, because I was afraid to buy them in the store. Going to compare them in the Bathmate against the silicon tube.

Post Thanks / Like

12-04-‘10 to 18-04-‘10

Monday: Wore the extender 3h spitted in two set of 1.5h. Starting tension was ±2000g and the end tension was ±1700g. Tension was too high. Minor slipping issues. When approaching 75 min. I get a irritating burning sensation in the base skin. I see a print on the base after removing the extender. Hmm, do I need to pad the pad when I go for longer session or is it the base piece that constricts the snake somehow???
    Try a larger diameter base piece in the evening for 75 min(had to piss pretty bad, so took it off). No irritation. Let see what tomorrow brings.

Tuesday: Wore the extender 3h spitted in two set of 1.5h. During the second set I noticed that the tension was at the 1400g. The base still irritates, even with the larger base piece.

Wednesday: I wear the extender at 12:00 and its burns at the upper side of the base piece. Wore the extender 1.5h. I like upright because you can hide more easily and gets more body warmth.

Thursday: No Penis Enlargement today.

Friday: I made some changes on my extender setup. I switched back to the normal base piece with some padding between the upper side and the base. (I’m not alone in my living space to wearing the extender straight out will be too risky). I also went down in tension: 1200-1400g. This is done in order to elongate the wearing time.
    ***Some info for the bros that a use penis [words=https://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=113512&s=2015&a=39585]extender[/words] and want to know how to determine the stretching length:
    -Measure your BPFSL of only your shaft, because the shaft is stretched and not the glans.
    -Measure your BPenis EnlargementL of the shaft & glans together and separately.
    I will take myself as an example. My last my BPenis EnlargementL was 7.8”, my erect glans is around 1.6”; so my erect shaft length should be 6.2”. IF my erect shaft length is 6.2, I have to make sure that I stretch the flaccid shaft BEYOND 6.2”.
    My manually stretched shaft length is around 6.8”. With medium tension, I can stretch my penis shaft in the extender up to 6.6”.
    High tension leads to more stress, which will provide more length and less wearing time. Lower tension will do the reverse. Keep the tension medium and the wearing time and stretching length as high as possible. Try to aim for holding a stretch that is at least 0.4” longer than you erect shaft.

Did three extender session 1.5h, 1.75h and 2h. No burning sensation! This could either be from the padding or the decrease in tension. Anyway problem solved!

Saturday: I will be measuring my Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretched Shaft Length (BPFSSL) in order to monitor my extender progress. Wore the extender for 2.25h. BPFSSL was 6.8”! Tension at 1400g with base padding. Base padding helps! I cut the foam material, which I originally got from X4 labs comfort strap, rolled it up and placed it between penis base and the upper plastic of the extender base.

Sunday: Wore the extender for 1.5h. BPFSSL was 6.9”! That’s 0.1” higher than yesterday. Tension was around 1600g with base padding.
    Did a Bathmate session of 15 minutes with head constriction(Boa’s). This time I used a condom rim, that I wrapped twice under the head. Session was good reached 20cm. Clamped for 20 minutes with head constriction. I noticed that the condom rim was more cutting into the penis and taking it off was not easy.

Total extender hours this week: 15.5h

With a BPenis EnlargementSL (Bone Pressed Erect Shaft Length) of 6.2” and BPFSSL of 6.9”, I’m stretching 0.7” more than BPenis EnlargementSL. I assume that my penis will grow from this, that is if I continue it and keep the hours up.
    I’m curious how many hours I have to wear the extender in order to see an 0.1, 0.5, 1.0 inch gains. What is the relation between gain and hours? Of course the traction and the difference between BPFSSL and BPenis EnlargementSL parameters play a key role in this.

Post Thanks / Like

19-04-’10 to 25-04-‘10

Monday: Wore the extender for 2h. Tension was around 1600g with base padding. Did not have much time alone.

Tuesday: Wore the extender for 4h. Tension was around 1500g with base padding. BPFSSL was 7.0” at the end, which is 0.8” more than my BPenis EnlargementSL.

Wednesday: Wore the extender for 3h. Tension was around 1400g with base padding.

Thursday: Wore the extender for 5h. Tension was around 1400g with base padding.

Friday: Wore the extender for 6h. Tension was around 1200g with base padding.

Saturday: Wore the extender for 2h. Tension was around 1200g with base padding.

Sunday: Wore the extender for 2h. Tension was around 1000g. When the base gets sore, I simply wear the extender downward. Keep switching between up and downward keep the burning sensation away.

Extender hours this week: 24h
    Extender hours last week: 15.5h
    Total extender hours: 39.5

Post Thanks / Like

Going abroad soon. Don't know how exactly long, but I think about a month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Going abroad soon. Don't know how exactly long, but I think about a month.
    You taking your monster on tour?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really have a monster yet: 7.8 x6.0.
    I will take it on tour someday, someday .

Post Thanks / Like

31-05-'10

I'm back to Penis Enlargement and MOS.
    Now 7.6" length. Will get 7.8" again soon.
    I'm still hungery for that 8.0" BPenis EnlargementL.
    I did not gain anything solid in 6 months. I think it was because I had to take 3 breaks.
    My motivation is still strong .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

31-05-'10

I'm back to Penis Enlargement and MOS.
    Now 7.6" length. Will get 7.8" again soon.
    I'm still hungery for that 8.0" BPenis EnlargementL.
    I did not gain anything solid in 6 months. I think it was because I had to take 3 breaks.
    My motivation is still strong .
    That is such an easy gain, JUST DO IT!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast