Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My path to 12''

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My path to 12''

Quote Originally Posted by DTF View Post
    Whose being negative?
    I just wanted to know if he reached his goal.
    He might not have been talking about you I guess
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.

There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

Here is a good piece of knowledge on the above mentioned, enjoy!!!!!

Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!
    Share you knowledge on length gaining- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...mechanics.html !!!!!

Size- http://www.mattersofsize.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I'm back fuckers! Trying to get something started again. Just careful basic stuff for the beginning and then more and more. Don't fucking break mirrors. I never believed in these urban statements, but I broke two of them and suddenly all the bullshit of the fucking world is uniting against me. All I say is that there should be a death penalty for bureacracy with all the shot I am through in the last 3 years.

Well, I just developed the fetish to hurt them and make it look like inexperience. Fucking girls acting like Eastern European bitches.

CBA reading all the stuff, because I am already busy again.

Post Thanks / Like

Ohh well, seems like my rageout killed the thread :D

I haven't measured yet, probably lost most of the gain. Currently I work on 8 inch FL. I am not yet certain whether I go for BPFL or NBPFL.

After getting there I will return to EL work. This time I go rather soft, because consistent training gives me more than running from injury to injury. Guess impatience ruined previous efforts.

Post Thanks / Like

well almost 12 inches long you cant be considered human no more haha nah i would like too have your motivation and knowledge and you r size too most girls are gonna be likeimages (2).jpg hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

whats your current size my long term goal will be 12 aswell

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newbie09 View Post
    Ohh well, seems like my rageout killed the thread :D

I haven't measured yet, probably lost most of the gain. Currently I work on 8 inch FL. I am not yet certain whether I go for BPFL or NBPFL.

After getting there I will return to EL work. This time I go rather soft, because consistent training gives me more than running from injury to injury. Guess impatience ruined previous efforts.
    Where you been at Brother? How is your journey going?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newbie09 View Post
    Well, so far everyone is writing/blogging/logging whatever here and that kinda forces me to join it.

After some routine sawpping and exercise experimenting I found my present routine which does fine so far. I don't have big EL gains for some reason, but I am heavily gaining in FL. I think the Bathmate will help me to complete a 10cm FL gain in 12-14 months. I think something involved with that kept me back from EL gains, but there is a change to notice and so I stick with that routine. I started with some devices, because I am too lazy to do all by my hand.

The first was the BIB Hanger...
    ...first off I had problems with that thing, because it was weird, but after some time it was getting better and better.

The next one was the Penismaster ADS...
    ...that device simply is delicios. It pulls insanely strong and more comfortable than the BIB Hanger with the right wrapping (copied the wrapping style from some fast size thread).

The latest one is the Bathmate X-40...
    ...well, the hype around it in here got me. I am using it for a few days and like it already. I think that device will help me a lot. I got it when there finally was a Bathmate in wearable size.

My presend routine so far is:

25 minutes supersets consist of 20 jelqs and 1 uli (minus 5 minutes on a clamping day)
    10 minutes of clamping (every 2nd day)
    20 minutes of Bathmate
    Maybe edging depending on my state then
    Pause
    10 minutes of kegels
    10 minutes of reverse kegels
    ~15 minutes of common stretches (up, right, down, straight ahead, left)
    5 minutes of mandingo stretches
    5 minutes of NewbieX2
    5 minutes of NewbieX1
    Hanging
    Penimaster

You can find threads to the exercises in my signature.

Some words about the exercise selection:
    -the only thing that effected my errected length so far was DLD's deep lig jelq, but since I have problems holding a 100% errection while training I can not use them
    -the length routine I have now is the only one causing a similar stretch feeling in the inner penis after everything I tried so far
    -I developed my NewbieX exercises by putting together the best things I knew and cutting away the useless stuff. Unfortunetly I have a bad resonance on them, I believe they might proof themselves as miraculous exercises, though

My set of today went pretty fine so far. After a 2 week brake I am going back to the full routine step by step. I wanted to do that over a couple of days and than do my routine constantly for at least 2 months. Soon I will order some backup rods for the Penimaster and with a backup to go to a BPFSL somewhere in the range of 13'' I should have eqipment for the next years.

The errected work was a bit problemativ today, but I think that comes because of restarting Penis Enlargement after a brake. I have some problems with the errections in general for some time now, but DLD said that can be cause by gains and I think I gained FL like noone I have heard about so far.

For some reasons all these uli varations helped me with errections in the past and so I am going to keep using them.

A short impression of every Penis Enlargement session will be posted when I am done and questions are welcome.

Why am I going for so much? Well, I'm still not over a gf I had a couple of years ago. My mental state might be not the best one, but well, that is giving the readers a crazy fucker who really will be going for that goal and use a high IQ in order to find innovations if necesarry and publish them here (first innovation is the routine from the Newbiex2 thread, just insanely effecting).
    12 inches inches how many years did it take you to get that size?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    12 inches inches how many years did it take you to get that size?
    He has not been around for a while bt I do know that he did not hit 12", I don't know anyone who has gotten to that size.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678