Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sav's quest

Thanks.

Still had to catch up on things today, but tomorrow I'll go back to jelqing first thing in the morning.
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    • Current stats (last update: Sep-03rd-2012. Continuously being updated)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

Current next goal (updated Sep 3rd 2012):
    NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

My Stats according to The Visualiser

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday I started feeling a little burn in my urethra when peeing, so I'm not doing any Penis Enlargement until this goes away :(

Anyway, I wanted to ask if there is any advantage in performing the following:

100 reps of regular jelq
    100 reps of jelq with a reversed OK grip, pushing the blood in a downward direction, instead of pushing it straight in front of us

Is there any advantage in doing the second variation and alternating between the two, say 100 of each up to 600 reps?
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

Since sunday I've been getting a burning feeling when urinating. Today I went to the doctor and she confirmed it is likely to be a urinary tract infection.
    Now I will be on antibiotics for the next 10 days, plus a two week period of waiting for analysis and such.
    This means almost an entire month without doing any Penis Enlargement :( Damn it!
    Since I don't know yet how this will evolve, I will refrain from having any kind of sexual activity (apart from using my mouth, of course ) or penile exercises until I have this all sorted out. Damn it!

I guess I'll just stick to fitness exercises and the testicle massage routine.

Oh well! :(

I'm not sure I said it before, but DAMN IT!!!

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Well, after almost 2 weeks of antibiotics I finally managed to kill the damned virus.
    Unfortunately, I got some weird pimples on my genital area which the doctor said it looked like herpes. I seriously doubt it is herpes, because all I got was pimples around the basis of my shaft and the scrotum – from the images I googled on herpes, most of the spots were on the shaft of the penis, and they were spots, not pimples. Moreover, I didn't get the described symptoms for herpes, like pain, burn or iching on my skin, nor have I engaged in any form of potentially dangerous behaviour. I have been with the same partner for the last 2 and a half years, we are both STD free and none of us has been with other people ever since we started dating. So, there is no reason whatsoever I should have caught herpes.

None the less, this whole crap has been delaying my return to my Penis Enlargement routine, which is pissing me off. :(
    On the more positive side, I don't believe I lost any of the (few) gains I had made previously, so that motivates me.

I can't wait for skin to get back to normal so I can resume my 600 daily jelqs and Testicle Health massage.

Sorry about the rant.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

*itching

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why would your doctor make such a epic diagnosis with no real tests? That could be dangerous to someone's mentality. Anyway, I hope you are well and continue to recover.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.

In a way I agree with you. The doctors just looked at it and said «this looks a lot like it is herpes». They didn't swab or anything, they just looked at it. Either way, I trust that they know what their doing, and they even said they couldn't be sure it was herpes, because the marks on my skin were already in a receding state.

I am not at all inclined to believe it is herpes, because I have been a good boy and always careful. If it is herpes, I have no fucking idea how, where or when I got it. There was simply no sexual situation if could have happened.

I think I'll try a dermathologist. Although the marks are looking better, they should've already be completely gone and I'm dying to get back to Penis Enlargement... and GETTING LAID (not exactly in that order )

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Let us know what the dermatologist says...I am sure you will be fine.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so after waiting for 4 fucking hours to get an appointment, I at least managed to bring good news home. It is NOT herpes, it was just an infection with staphilococcos (or whatever the hell you call it), probably due to some pimple that burst from the heat and eventually spread to the surrounding areas.
    The precribed medicine I was taking was, actually, appropriate for what I had and not appropriate for herpes. Had the doctor told me that from the start and he could've saved me some worrying.

Anyway, all is fine and I just have to keep on taking the new dosis of medicine until it heals completely, which shouldn't take much longer.

And then it will all finally get back to normal.

Thanks for the support, DLD.

I'll be keeping you guys posted on my coming back to Penis Enlargement.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I believe I will "only" have to wait two more weeks, at most, to get back to Penis Enlargement... FINALLY!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you guys: today I realized I need to set a new goal for my BPenis EnlargementL. I want to reach 20 cm/7.8" in length. The reason being, simply, that I want my glans to reach my navel when I'm lying on my back with an erection :D

Now, given that my BPenis EnlargementL is currently at 16,5 cm/6.49" and that I had previously gained, roughly, 2 mm/0.07" per month only from jelqing, doing the math it would take me... about 18 months to attain this goal. So, by February 2012 I should be there

Sounds fair enough for me and I'm trusting I'll get there :D

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Soooo, screw that doctor for future appointments. agreed?

Glad your okay mate
    Have a look at my progress

Stats

7.5 BPEL

5.25 Base Girth

4.75 Upper Midshaft Girth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deagle View Post
    Soooo, screw that doctor for future appointments. agreed?

Glad your okay mate
    Thanks.
    You bet, man. It took a female general practitioner to look at my willy to tell me that it wasn't herpes, and the damn dermathologist wasn't able to give me any garanties. Go figure.
    Oh, well, at least she was much gentler touching my little fellow that the other doctor. Female hands definitely have a gentler touch, eh, eh, eh.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by savageblue View Post
    Thanks.
    You bet, man. It took a female general practitioner to look at my willy to tell me that it wasn't herpes, and the damn dermathologist wasn't able to give me any garanties. Go figure.
    Oh, well, at least she was much gentler touching my little fellow that the other doctor. Female hands definitely have a gentler touch, eh, eh, eh.
    SO relived! I am so happy you are clean.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot, DLD. I was very relieved too when she asured me it wasn't herpes.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks a lot, DLD. I was very relieved too when she asured me it wasn't herpes.
    I knew my positive outlook would ring true!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

You're the man!

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, everyone. I am finally back on my jelqing routine for good.

I'm back to my 600 jelqs, alternating between the regular OK grip and the reversed OK grip every 100 repetitions. I am doing that and the testicle health massage.
    For the sake of credibility and so that I can get a proper comparison in the future (without any risk of being deemed as photoshoped), I decided to make a video with my measurements, which I posted on this thread here: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...of-credibility

Have a look and tell me what you think

Cheers

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey, everyone. I am finally back on my jelqing routine for good.

I'm back to my 600 jelqs, alternating between the regular OK grip and the reversed OK grip every 100 repetitions. I am doing that and the testicle health massage.
    For the sake of credibility and so that I can get a proper comparison in the future (without any risk of being deemed as photoshoped), I decided to make a video with my measurements, which I posted on this thread here: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...of-credibility

Have a look and tell me what you think

Cheers
    So that and I think it is an incredible idea.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple of questions, guys.

1 - During my routine, when I'm jelqing, my balls tend to tighten slightly. So when I'm done and go for my shower (the warm-down), which is when I usually do the testicle health massage, my balls aren't completely loose. I still do the stretching, and massage all over my testicles and scrotum. But, somehow, I don't really see a difference in the way my balls hang. Am I doing something wrong? When should one expect to see some results from the THydromax, given on does it every day?

2 - I am currently at around 650 jelqs a day (one single routine, in the morning). My idea is to slowly increase the number of repetitions. So, my question is, how many repetitions can we perform and still get some gains? I mean, is there a plateau where, no matter how many more repetitions you do, it won't bring you any more gains? Is 1200 reps too much? 3000? 10.000? At around how many repetitions can we say that we are only wasting our time?

Thanks

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

1 - During my routine, when I'm jelqing, my balls tend to tighten slightly. So when I'm done and go for my shower (the warm-down), which is when I usually do the testicle health massage, my balls aren't completely loose. I still do the stretching, and massage all over my testicles and scrotum. But, somehow, I don't really see a difference in the way my balls hang. Am I doing something wrong? When should one expect to see some results from the THydromax, given on does it every day?
    I just trained the THydromax daily and I guess after about a month or so I started to notice a better flaccid hang and the scrotal skin was starting to stretch. After about 8-10 months I had to stop doing the stretching portion because I had reached the hang I wanted.

2 - I am currently at around 650 jelqs a day (one single routine, in the morning). My idea is to slowly increase the number of repetitions. So, my question is, how many repetitions can we perform and still get some gains? I mean, is there a plateau where, no matter how many more repetitions you do, it won't bring you any more gains? Is 1200 reps too much? 3000? 10.000? At around how many repetitions can we say that we are only wasting our time?
    I would say, after sticking with 600 a day for a while you would be best geared to go to a more intense jelqing exercise, like Slow Squash Jelqs.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast