Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Sav's quest

CONGRATULATIONS!

You deserve every bit of this! Awesome hard work, always inspirational and motivating!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

do you have pics or vids of your last measurement?? so you grow 1 inch in one year just jelqing, thats great I wish I can have the same results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 0niculrs View Post
    do you have pics or vids of your last measurement?? so you grow 1 inch in one year just jelqing, thats great I wish I can have the same results.

Jelq everyday for a year and you will.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0niculrs View Post
    I haven't had the time to make the video yet, but I will .

As Turnover said, if you jelq everyday for one year, you will get your extra inch. Oh, let me correct that. You will get MORE than one inch, since I've only been jelqing consistently since november .
    So, yes, it is very much possible.

DLD, thank you very much for your strong support

By the way, I forgot to update my Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretched Length, which is now at 19,2 cm / 7.56". You can check the comparisons in my signature
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    • Current stats (last update: Sep-03rd-2012. Continuously being updated)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

Current next goal (updated Sep 3rd 2012):
    NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

My Stats according to The Visualiser

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You always got my support!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's some new pictures, everyone (finally)

Three things to keep in mind:
    1 - My tape and ruler are in centimeters, not inches
    2 - My ruler has a 5 mm / 0.19" margin before the zero mark, which is why I must add that gap to my measurements to get an accurate value (I've attached a picture of the ruler so you can see what I mean)
    3 - Due to lack of consistency during July and August, I lost about 1 cm /0.39" in length; I got back on track this month and managed to regain 5 mm, but I am yet 5 mm below my max (18,3 cm). I will get it back and go beyond it On a more positive note, I believe my nuts sack is hanging quite lower than before. Finally the testicle health massage is paying off Me likey

My goal is to reach 20 cm / 7.87" BPenis EnlargementL by the end of December.

Anyway, without any further ado, here are my most recent pictures, taken on September the 16th, 2011.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

hello?

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looking sexy! Great pictures! I can relate to losing size, it is very frustrating but I can assure you that anything lost is an easy thing to recover.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys!

I finally managed to put some pictures together to check my evolution. I must say I am amazed at the results.

Here's the comparison (First date is wrong, it is not December 2011, but December 2010):

Mind you that the measurements on the photos are only indicating the marks on the ruller. As I've posted on a previous entry, my ruller has a 5 mm/0.19" gap before the 0 mark, so my actual measurements on the three pictures were:
    December 2010: 17 cm/6.69"
    September 2011: 17,8 cm/7.00"
    November 2011: 18,3 cm/7.20"

So here you go. This is the kind of results you can get from just jelqing. I hope this helps motivate others.
    Attached Images Attached Images

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Dec4th being 2010? how did you gain almost as much in 2 months as you did in 8months before that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SirKyle View Post
    Dec4th being 2010? how did you gain almost as much in 2 months as you did in 8months before that?
    Yes, December 4th 2010. My bad when writing down the date in the picture

About my gains, well, I can't really tell. Maybe the fact that I had reached the 18,3 cm/7.2" (adding that 5 mm/0.19" gap on my ruller) mark before has helped me to get back to this measurement faster? (check my post #66 on this thread http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...181#post453181 to understand what I mean).
    Besides, given the inconsistency, we can only count with 6 months vs. 2, instead of 8 vs. 2.

I hope this was clear enough. Sometimes I get all mixed up on my own "side notes" .

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is a brilliant thread and so I have stuck it again. What makes it more special is that you have used the proven and tried ancient methods of Jelqing which is often overlooked now. It strikes a cord with me because its the methods I started with and gained very well with when I started penis enlargement. Just jelqing does work for gains, but many often disbelieve this and instead go for more advanced complicated exercises & routines when in fact the basics work SO WELL!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Just jelqing does work for gains, but many often disbelieve this and instead go for more advanced complicated exercises & routines when in fact the basics work SO WELL!
    Indeed, the basics work wonders. I guess the main reason some people move on to more advanced exercises and routines has to do with wanting to get results faster. Not every one is willing to just let "let it come when it does", like I am. I have no rush to reach my goals. I prefer to take it slow but steady and solid. I believe that is the main difference

Thanks for sticking the thread

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

maybe put some reference to jelqing in the thread title read if sav agrees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SirKyle View Post
    maybe put some reference to jelqing in the thread title read if sav agrees.
    I don't see why not. It's a nice suggestion

"Sav's quest – only jelqing", if you all agree.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by savageblue View Post
    I don't see why not. It's a nice suggestion

"Sav's quest – only jelqing", if you all agree.
    Done
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    Done
    thanks.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sav's quest – only jelqing

How many jelqs do you do?
    Life is great, enjoy it

Here are my goals...

Starting/Current Stats - November 2012
    BPEL - 6.4 inches
    EG - 5 inches
    BPFL - 4.2 inches

Final Target
    BPEL - 9.2 inches
    EG - 7.2 inches
    BPFL - 7.2 inches

Overall desired gain...
    BPEL - 2.8 inches
    EG - 2.2 inches
    BPFL - 3 inches

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rakas View Post
    I bet I have done more than 1 million
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rakas View Post
    1000 a day, all in one morning session (takes me about 20 minutes, including 2-3 minutes of hot running water to warm-up), just before the shower.

STATS:

-------- --------

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast