Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Sav's quest – only jelqing

Quote Originally Posted by savageblue View Post
    1000 a day, all in one morning session (takes me about 20 minutes, including 2-3 minutes of hot running water to warm-up), just before the shower.
    I miss the morning 1000 jelq sessions That was me the first six month but twice a day Overzealous?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I miss the morning 1000 jelq sessions That was me the first six month but twice a day Overzealous?
    Considering the advice you give to newbies about allowing the penis some time to heal... yes, I'd say overzealous you were
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    • Current stats (last update: Sep-03rd-2012. Continuously being updated)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

Current next goal (updated Sep 3rd 2012):
    NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

My Stats according to The Visualiser

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome gains, but whats you Flaccid length before and after??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dingo View Post
    Awesome gains, but whats you Flaccid length before and after??
    Unfortunately, I never took measurements of my flaccid length when I started :(... and I won't measure it now, because it is too cold and I don't want to get depressed .

You can check my bone pressed flaccid stretched length measurements though. I have my before and after BPFSL on my signature.
    Last edited by savageblue; 11-29-11 at 05:52 AM.
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately, I never took measurements of my flaccid length when I started :(... and I won't measure it now, because it is too cold and I don't want to get depressed .

You can check my bone pressed flaccid stretched length measurements though. I have my before and after BPFSL on my signature.

Flaccid size has very little to do with gains or size. A man can have a 11" penis and a 3" flaccid penis, look at Mandingo. Flaccid size is mostly influenced by health, circulation, temperature, stress levels, underwear, etc. There are showers and growers in all shapes, sizes and colors.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Flaccid size has very little to do with gains or size. A man can have a 11" penis and a 3" flaccid penis, look at Mandingo. Flaccid size is mostly influenced by health, circulation, temperature, stress levels, underwear, etc. There are showers and growers in all shapes, sizes and colors.
    Although I have gained a little in my flaccid size, I am most definitely a shower

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I was that man, 3" flaccid and 11" erect, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Any update?
    Life is great, enjoy it

Here are my goals...

Starting/Current Stats - November 2012
    BPEL - 6.4 inches
    EG - 5 inches
    BPFL - 4.2 inches

Final Target
    BPEL - 9.2 inches
    EG - 7.2 inches
    BPFL - 7.2 inches

Overall desired gain...
    BPEL - 2.8 inches
    EG - 2.2 inches
    BPFL - 3 inches

Post Thanks / Like

Not really, rakas, except that after a long hybernation period due to the cold weather here in Europe (it was too cold for me to get proper warm-up, so I chose not to take any chances on bursting some vessels), I finally managed to get back to my routine last week.

The good news is I haven't lost any of my gains, so my stats remain the same.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

What is your erection level when jelqing and how long is each jelq?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Strive View Post
    What is your erection level when jelqing and how long is each jelq?
    Here's what I did:
    I initially started by doing only about 100-200 jelqs and gradually (say, adding an extra 50 jelqs each week) worked my way up untill I reached 1000 jelqs in one session. As I did that, during that build up I jelqed at about 50-60 percent erect (sometimes even 40-60) untill I reach the 1000 reps. After reaching the 1000 reps, I stuck to that erection percentage for another 2-4 weeks or so (can't remember exactly) to let my penis become accustomed to it and then I began to increase my erection percentage during the jelqs. I have since then increased it to 80% on most of the times, very seldom reaching 90%.
    My jels usually last for about 1 second each. I once tried to do 2 second jelqs but I got too bored to keep up the pace

So, when I was at the top of my game (still haven't been able to fully get back to my routine), I'd do 1000 one second wet jelqs at around a 70-80% erection.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Here's what I did:
    I initially started by doing only about 100-200 jelqs and gradually (say, adding an extra 50 jelqs each week) worked my way up untill I reached 1000 jelqs in one session. As I did that, during that build up I jelqed at about 50-60 percent erect (sometimes even 40-60) untill I reach the 1000 reps. After reaching the 1000 reps, I stuck to that erection percentage for another 2-4 weeks or so (can't remember exactly) to let my penis become accustomed to it and then I began to increase my erection percentage during the jelqs. I have since then increased it to 80% on most of the times, very seldom reaching 90%.
    My jels usually last for about 1 second each. I once tried to do 2 second jelqs but I got too bored to keep up the pace

So, when I was at the top of my game (still haven't been able to fully get back to my routine), I'd do 1000 one second wet jelqs at around a 70-80% erection.
    Same as I do.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe I found my flaccid hang goal, both dick and balls-wise

tumblr_lzld6wt1Oa1qcn698o1_500.jpg

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, guys.

Just a couple of quick updates.

1) I added 2 more mm (0.078") to both my BPFSL and BPenis EnlargementL. My stats are now as follows:
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67"
    BPenis EnlargementL - 18,5 cm/7.28"

2) Now for a little problem I'm having. As you know, I haven't been able to follow a consistent routine lately.
    This past month I've tried to resume my daily jelqing routine, but everytime I did it I'd get those damned small red dots on the skin of my shaft, even if I did it only at about 50-60% erect, and no more than 200 repetitions.
    Each time I see the dots I stop and then I rest for a day or two to let it heal, but every time I go back to jelqing, the same shit happens. I've even gon to do as little as 100 repetitions, which, given that I used to be able to go for 1000 jelqs without a problem, is really weird.
    I do my warm-up before I start jelqing and I use enough lube.
    Can some on please tell me what the bloody fuck am I doing wrong? This is getting pretty frustrating.

What do you guys do to avoid getting those red dots on your shaft? Is there anything I can do to make it heal faster?
    After all this time and all the results I've gained, these "newbie" problems are really bugging me.

Any help will be welcome. Thanks guys.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, I'm in awe!

As I said in my previous post, I haven't been able to go for a daily routine, because of the damned red dots that keep on taking over my shaft.
    However, today I woke up with a major boner and went for my ruller straight away.
    I couldn't believe my eyes... I grew 3 more milimeters, now standing at 18,8 cm / 7.4".

Considering my last measurement was 4 days ago, and I was standing at 18,5 cm / 7.28"... I grew a lot OVERNIGHT

I have no idea what happened, but I sure am happy it did.

Just wanted to share this happy moment with you guys.

To all of you out there still doubtfull, IT WORKS

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Well done.
    Life is great, enjoy it

Here are my goals...

Starting/Current Stats - November 2012
    BPEL - 6.4 inches
    EG - 5 inches
    BPFL - 4.2 inches

Final Target
    BPEL - 9.2 inches
    EG - 7.2 inches
    BPFL - 7.2 inches

Overall desired gain...
    BPEL - 2.8 inches
    EG - 2.2 inches
    BPFL - 3 inches

Post Thanks / Like

very impressive keep it up!
    Current
    NBPEL - 5.6
    BPEL - 6.45 + .35
    EG - 4.9 + .3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Guys, I'm in awe!

As I said in my previous post, I haven't been able to go for a daily routine, because of the damned red dots that keep on taking over my shaft.
    However, today I woke up with a major boner and went for my ruller straight away.
    I couldn't believe my eyes... I grew 3 more milimeters, now standing at 18,8 cm / 7.4".

Considering my last measurement was 4 days ago, and I was standing at 18,5 cm / 7.28"... I grew a lot OVERNIGHT

I have no idea what happened, but I sure am happy it did.

Just wanted to share this happy moment with you guys.

To all of you out there still doubtfull, IT WORKS
    How are things going Savage?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rakas View Post
    Well done.
    Thanks, man.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pUNKY View Post
    very impressive keep it up!
    Thanks, pUNKY. I will keep it up. Although I am quite satisfied with the results, I am yet to achieve my goal.

STATS:

-------- --------

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast