Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sav's quest – only jelqing

Quote Originally Posted by boohoohoo View Post
    Hi SavageBlue and DLD. I have a question for both of you. I am possibly looking to transition from my current year of hanging into jelqing with length as my main priority.

Did you guys make your length gains by jelqing erect?
    Hi, boohoohoo.
    I'm a greeeeeat fan of jelqing. I'd say about 95% of my results came from jelqing, and that includes length gains.
    However, I have never jelqed erect, at least 100%. The most erect I've managed to jelq was about 70%. Any more than that I start to feel uneasy with the amount of pressure it creates inside my penis, so I hold back.
    Each penis is different and each guy has his own different goals, with some looking more for girth and others looking more for length, so I do understand the need to have specific exercises that target specific gains.
    However, in my personal case, I am very much happy with the overal results I got just from jelqing. I have gained length, I have gained girth, I have gained flaccid length and also some flaccid girth.
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    • Current stats (last update: Sep-03rd-2012. Continuously being updated)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

Current next goal (updated Sep 3rd 2012):
    NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

My Stats according to The Visualiser

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

How hard are you squeezing exactly when your jelqung? I seem to see certain people gaining drastically from jelqing. I actually am starting your 20 minute jelqing routine. I just want to make sure I'm not squeezing to hard.. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Yo Savage! We need an update!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by big schwanz acht View Post
    yo savage! We need an update!!
    bump!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sav's quest

Quote Originally Posted by savageblue View Post
    Hi, all!

Here is the update after my first week.
    There are no noticeable gains worth mentioning except, maybe, for a slight increase in flacid size, both in length and in girth. Since there were no pictures from when I started, I'm posting them now. Either way, I am moslty thinking of this change more like a loosening of the tissue, and not so much an increase in actual volume. Still, it is damned good to feel it hanging lower .
    I am also adding pictures of my BPenis EnlargementL and EG, just for the sake of comparison in the future.
    As I've said, the fitness programme wasn't quite followed, so there ain't much to show there either.
    Now, for the Penis Enlargement routnine (this one I've followed religiously ). I did this everyday right after waking up:

SAT: 2 minute warm-up under hot running water (I always use this)
    300 jelqs
    3 minute testicle health massage in the shower (I always do this one too)

SUN: 2 min warm-up
    300 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

MON: 2 min warm-up
    300 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

TUE: 2 min warm-up
    320 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

WED: 2 min warm-up
    340 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

THU: 2 min warm-up
    360 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

FRI: 2 min warm-up
    380 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

SAT: 2 min warm-up
    400 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

And this is all. Nothing too elaborate, just taking it slow and easy. As I said, I couldn't keep to the fitness programme, so I'll skip it for now. When I manage to get into it, I will add it here.
    So here are a couple more pictures with my size(s).
    The one named Week1_FrontNavel is just a visual guide for what I want to get. I think we all agree that any guy who can make his glans touch his navel can be considered big/huge. I'd love to reach that .

I'll be off on holidays for the next 7 days so I probably won't be able to do my Penis Enlargement exercises, but I will try to pull out some sort of fitness routine. Will get back to you guys in a week or so.

Cheers
    Wow, amazing job, that's a lot of jelqs. Awesome physique too

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My Brother, where are you?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigger7757 View Post
    How hard are you squeezing exactly when your jelqung? I seem to see certain people gaining drastically from jelqing. I actually am starting your 20 minute jelqing routine. I just want to make sure I'm not squeezing to hard.. Thanks!
    Hi, everyone.
    Apologies in advanced for being away from this forum so much lately, but you know how it is, sometimes life gets in the way.
    So, this being said, Big Schwanz Acht, I really have no updates to provide, I'm sorry to say, because for the last year or so I stopped my PE training completely (for the reason stated above). What I can say is, whatever results I had already cemented, they stuck with me.
    Which is to say that I am not as big as the biggest measurement I ever got, but I am still pretty much bigger than when I first started PE.
    mushroomhead777, thanks for the compliments. The secret to getting that many jelqs done is to take it slowly and gradually. With jelqing, if we rush things, we're in for a bad time. You'll either get red spots on your penis that will make you interrupt the routine for a couple of days, or, if you really go over the top, you can make more serious damage to your tool. As for the physique, I'm finally back to some running 3 times a week, so I'm aiming at getting less of a fat pad and more of a chiseled body.
    bigger7757, I squeeze at about a 60-80% intensity, depending on the level of erection. As I've stated many times before throughout my time here at MOS, I always try and take a sensible approach to my PE and prefer to make consistency my main alie. In MY experience, you'll get more results from a consistent daily 20 minute routine than from an inconsistent 2-times a week 1 hour routine.

I hope I've helped with some of the questions.
    Happy Holidays everyone, and a may you all have a "larger" 2017
    Last edited by savageblue; 12-26-16 at 05:51 PM. Reason: typo
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------
    Likes Munto, kyomoto liked this post
    Thanks kyomoto thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I knew a bump would bring you back

So happy to see things are going well and make sure you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I knew a bump would bring you back

So happy to see things are going well and make sure you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Thanks. Happy holidays to you too. And may the new year bring us lots of big boobs to place our enlarged poles in between.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, everyone.
    Apologies in advanced for being away from this forum so much lately, but you know how it is, sometimes life gets in the way.
    So, this being said, Big Schwanz Acht, I really have no updates to provide, I'm sorry to say, because for the last year or so I stopped my PE training completely (for the reason stated above). What I can say is, whatever results I had already cemented, they stuck with me.
    Which is to say that I am not as big as the biggest measurement I ever got, but I am still pretty much bigger than when I first started PE.
    mushroomhead777, thanks for the compliments. The secret to getting that many jelqs done is to take it slowly and gradually. With jelqing, if we rush things, we're in for a bad time. You'll either get red spots on your penis that will make you interrupt the routine for a couple of days, or, if you really go over the top, you can make more serious damage to your tool. As for the physique, I'm finally back to some running 3 times a week, so I'm aiming at getting less of a fat pad and more of a chiseled body.
    bigger7757, I squeeze at about a 60-80% intensity, depending on the level of erection. As I've stated many times before throughout my time here at MOS, I always try and take a sensible approach to my PE and prefer to make consistency my main alie. In MY experience, you'll get more results from a consistent daily 20 minute routine than from an inconsistent 2-times a week 1 hour routine.

I hope I've belped with some of the questions.
    Happy Holidays everyone, and a may you all have a "larger" 2017
    Thanks for responding brother

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

Two questions:

1-How many seconds is each jelking move?

2-After jelking session, do you warm up or warm down with cold water?

Thx and sorry english!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JulioP View Post
    Hello!

Two questions:

1-How many seconds is each jelking move?

2-After jelking session, do you warm up or warm down with cold water?

Thx and sorry english!
    1 - only about 1 second per move
    2 - I always jelq before I have my daily shower, so I warm down with warm/hot water. Warming down after PE is paramount for maintaining the health of your penis and having better results (and it feels good too).

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

1 - only about 1 second per move
    2 - I always jelq before I have my daily shower, so I warm down with warm/hot water. Warming down after PE is paramount for maintaining the health of your penis and having better results (and it feels good too).
    Thx for the answer!

Im actually warming down with cold water (2,3 min), freezzing the zone help me to restore micro-injures and take less time to restore the fatigue. Should I change? Can this way reduces gains?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JulioP View Post
    Thx for the answer!

Im actually warming down with cold water (2,3 min), freezzing the zone help me to restore micro-injures and take less time to restore the fatigue. Should I change? Can this way reduces gains?
    Well, now that is, indeed a very, very interesting point of view. Your reasoning makes lots of sense on the effect cold water might have on the restoration of micro-injuries.
    However, I'd say that it is preferable to warm down with hot water (say, a shower) and only after that move on to the cold water. My idea here is that it might be a good thing to keep the blood flowing properly on your penis right after the workout (thus the hot/warm water), to help cement the gains. So, for this reason, I'm not sure if freezing it right after the workout could hinder your results.
    Also, I'm not brave enough to try the cold water on my penis and balls . The feeling if warm water running down my engorged junk after the workout is just too good to pass (and it helps to clean up the lube too).
    Anyway, DLD or some of the more experienced guys on here, what do you think of this cold water technique?

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cold water therapy has been going on here for a while but we hear very little about it. In ways it makes sense and in others it does not. I think, in this case, the best thing to do is try it, nothing wrong with giving it a go. If it works you have found a jewel, if not you at least gave it a chance.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes savageblue liked this post

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789