Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Sav's quest – only jelqing

Hey, guys!

I have been on and off of Penis Enlargement, sometimes out of laziness, but mainly for privacy reasons, which is a bitch.

Anyway, I'm determined to get up earlier in the morning, so I can have my quiet time doing my Penis Enlargement before everybody else in the house starts their morning routine in the bathroom.

Also, I have been paying some more attention to my physique. I used to be all lean and toned, but then I just let myself go. So now I am being a bit more careful with what I eat and I also am starting a daily work out program. Nothing too hard.
    Actually, I am simply taking the several «8 minute» routines you can easily find on YouTube. Plus, I am simply looking for a toned body, I am not trying to get buffed. So I will be using light weights and short sessions prior to my daily Penis Enlargement routine.

One other thing I decided is that I will be taking this slowly but steady, both the Penis Enlargement and the work out. This means that I don't expect any miracle results after the first month, nor even the second. Regarding Penis Enlargement, I will be doing only jelqing. It is the one exercise everyone says works both girth and length and it's the one I am more comfortable with. Besides, I'm aiming more at gaining girth than length, since that's what I feel (and know) will provide even more pleasure to my lovely girlfriend, so some more girth with a little more lenght will be great for me. Oh, and the testicle massage too, as I'd like my nuts to hang lower .

And now for my stats:
    Height - 178 cm / 5ft8
    Weight - 76 kg / 167.5 lbs
    NBPenis EnlargementL - 14,5 cm / 5.7"
    BPenis EnlargementL - 16 cm / 6.2"
    EG - 14 cm / 5.5"

NBPenis EnlargementL Goal - 16,5 cm / 6.4"
    BPenis EnlargementL Goal - 18,5 cm / 7.2"
    EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

I plan on posting weekly photos to keep you guys up to date on my progress. Units will be in centimeters.
    Here are the first ones, which I have dated for your convenience .
    The one named 2010Jul10cMOS is how I would like it to hang when flacid (I'm definitely a shower, not a grower).

So here it is, fellows.

Thank you for your attention.

Let the quest begin!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Sav's quest

I love this! Great start, incredible attitude and your goals are great and doable! Your body looks good and I think with a small change in diet and exercise will bring a more toned physique in a couple short months. Your penis looks good too, much like my own when I started but you are much thicker, same length. I am excited for you and I will support you through this journey!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, DLD. Your words are great motivators

However, the first thing I need support with is trying to find out how to get an e-mail notification when a reply comes up . I had the subscription option selected on the firt post. I can't understand why I didn't get any e-mail telling me about your reply. Is there some kind of bug going on? Did I do something wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I get my email notifications fine, not sure what is wrong. They may be getting caught in your spam filter.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing is coming up on my spam folder either. Weird

Anyway, I forgot to add a little piece of info to my routine.
    After the jelqing session (which is currently on at 300 repetitions and which I'll be building up until I reach 600 repetitions) I get in the hot shower and have a brief testicle massage session:
    - 30 second downward scrotum stretch
    - 30 second testicle rub with the palm of my hand (with testicles pulled above my penis)
    - 30 second scrotum massage with my fingers.

Will this be enough for some results to happen, DLD?
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    • Current stats (last update: Sep-03rd-2012. Continuously being updated)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

Current next goal (updated Sep 3rd 2012):
    NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

My Stats according to The Visualiser

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by savageblue View Post
    Nothing is coming up on my spam folder either. Weird

Anyway, I forgot to add a little piece of info to my routine.
    After the jelqing session (which is currently on at 300 repetitions and which I'll be building up until I reach 600 repetitions) I get in the hot shower and have a brief testicle massage session:
    - 30 second testicle rub with the palm of my hand (with testicles pulled above my penis)

Will this be enough for some results to happen, DLD?
    Maybe I overlooked it, but what are you doing for a stretching routine?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

For penis gains I am only performing jelqs. As I said in the first post, it is the one exercise I feel most comfortable with and, since it helps with both length and girth, I'm sticking to it

What I was asking was about the «getting bigger balls» part. Do you think that brief routine in the shower, after the jelqing session, will get me any results?
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For penis gains I am only performing jelqs. As I said in the first post, it is the one exercise I feel most comfortable with and, since it helps with both length and girth, I'm sticking to it

What I was asking was about the «getting bigger balls» part. Do you think that brief routine in the shower, after the jelqing session, will get me any results?
    For testicle gains, including scrotum gains, use the DLD Testicle Health and Massage.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

"For testicle gains, including scrotum gains, use the DLD Testicle Health and Massage."

I thought this was it :

You made me go check the videos just to see if I was describing the exercises correctly
    Well, anyway, those three exercises on the DLD Testicle Health and Massage are what I was talking about.

Do you think 30 seconds of each will do any good?
    And do I really need to stretch the scrotum and the penis in opposite directions? Can't I just stretch the scrotum downwards and leave my penis hanging? Because it's hard to stretch the penis after a jelqing session

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, everyone!

I am almost at the end of week 1.
    I've managed to be consistent with the Penis Enlargement exercises, but I slacked on the body work out. Still couldn't find the best time of the day for me to exercise. I would really like to do it in the morning, before my Penis Enlargement and shower, but my body is too numb when I wake up.
    I guess I'll just have to go for the "cut the crap" motivator and... well, cut the crap and get it done

Tomorrow I shall post the pictures with the first results (don't know if they will be noticeable, but as I stated in my first post, I'm not aiming for any fast results) along with the log for my exercises. Ultimately I want to have a full picture report of my evolution and I plan on posting it here, with all the pictures assembled chronologically.

Oh, and I will also ass my girth measurements picture, which I have been too lazy to take.

DLD, for the sake of credibility, do you think it would be necessary to shoot a short video with my measurements? Because, let's face it, nowadays people can always argue that pictures were photoshopped (and trust me, I could easily photoshop mine with quite a degree of credibility )
    It's just a thought.

Cheers

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DLD, for the sake of credibility, do you think it would be necessary to shoot a short video with my measurements? Because, let's face it, nowadays people can always argue that pictures were photoshopped (and trust me, I could easily photoshop mine with quite a degree of credibility )
    It's just a thought.

Cheers

Measure for yourself and no one else. I have posted videos, pictures, in person measurements, etc. and I still get the same old bullshit. If you want to shoot a video I think it would be great for the guys to see but only for that reason.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, all!

Here is the update after my first week.
    There are no noticeable gains worth mentioning except, maybe, for a slight increase in flacid size, both in length and in girth. Since there were no pictures from when I started, I'm posting them now. Either way, I am moslty thinking of this change more like a loosening of the tissue, and not so much an increase in actual volume. Still, it is damned good to feel it hanging lower .
    I am also adding pictures of my BPenis EnlargementL and EG, just for the sake of comparison in the future.
    As I've said, the fitness programme wasn't quite followed, so there ain't much to show there either.
    Now, for the Penis Enlargement routnine (this one I've followed religiously ). I did this everyday right after waking up:

SAT: 2 minute warm-up under hot running water (I always use this)
    300 jelqs
    3 minute testicle health massage in the shower (I always do this one too)

SUN: 2 min warm-up
    300 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

MON: 2 min warm-up
    300 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

TUE: 2 min warm-up
    320 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

WED: 2 min warm-up
    340 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

THU: 2 min warm-up
    360 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

FRI: 2 min warm-up
    380 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

SAT: 2 min warm-up
    400 jelqs
    3 min testies massage

And this is all. Nothing too elaborate, just taking it slow and easy. As I said, I couldn't keep to the fitness programme, so I'll skip it for now. When I manage to get into it, I will add it here.
    So here are a couple more pictures with my size(s).
    The one named Week1_FrontNavel is just a visual guide for what I want to get. I think we all agree that any guy who can make his glans touch his navel can be considered big/huge. I'd love to reach that .

I'll be off on holidays for the next 7 days so I probably won't be able to do my Penis Enlargement exercises, but I will try to pull out some sort of fitness routine. Will get back to you guys in a week or so.

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

STATS:

-------- --------
    Likes mushroomhead777 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Excellent photo journal! This information will be priceless as you gain!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, all.

Today was the end of week 3.
    As I had mentioned on my previous post, I went out on holidays during week 2, so there wasn't much I could do for my Penis Enlargement. This week was not so good either. Couldn't get any decent moment of privacy except for yesterday evening and this morning. Therefore, it's no use posting any new pictures, as the results are basically the same as in the last pictures I posted.

Still, I wanted to share this experience/doubt with you guys.

Yesterday was a really hot day here, so everything was quite loose (which I love to feel). At around 7 p.m., I went for a quick jelqing session, which consisted of only 200 repetitions.
    This morning, I started the day with a nice 500 repetition jelqing session before the shower. My penis was much more engorged during this session than yesterday, so I felt a nice pressure during the milking motion.
    Still, after yesterday's short session my penis was hanging much lower and thicker than after today's longer session.

Is this normal? Was it just the temperature? Was it the time of the day? Was it because I only had a 12 hour break between sessions? What happened?

Thanks for your comments.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Temperature, emotions, humidity, diet, exercise, etc. all play into flaccid size.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick note to say that I had amazing sex with my GF a couple of days ago, and her comment when I first entered her was "wow, I wasn't expecting all that", refering to my girth.

So, although I haven't measured my girth since about 2 weeks ago, she noticed a difference. Hurray for jelqing

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just a quick note to say that I had amazing sex with my GF a couple of days ago, and her comment when I first entered her was "wow, I wasn't expecting all that", refering to my girth.

So, although I haven't measured my girth since about 2 weeks ago, she noticed a difference. Hurray for jelqing
    Best compliment you can get, better than any measurement!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all.

Just came back from a 7-day camping trip with my girlfriend.
    As you can imagine, I had no opportunity for Penis Enlargementing during this period (no place to do it, no way of performing the warm-up, etc.)

Still, Penis Enlargement was present. How? Very simple. My erections were harder, longer lasting and, the best of all, I felt the condoms were tighter
    I use Harmony Sensitive condoms, which are thinner for extra sensation, and have a 5,2 cm/2.04 inch diameter. Despite the chocking on my dick, it felt fucking awesome on my ego

Thank you, Jelq.
    Thank you, DLD.

Now, it's back to work.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I hope you had a fun trip and I like that your getting right back to work!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast