SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My journey, your opinions. Mr. Röhrichs tread

Short update,

I do a one day grith one day length routine now:

Grith Day:

2 x 20 min Hardcore Clamping
    + some jelqing before,betwee and after

length day:

2 x 20-30 min hanging sets with 3KG ~ 6,6 ibs

Off Days:

every 2 weeks I have to take 3-6 off days.

Measurement:

Grith: about 13 cm(5.1") +/-2mm can't say it correctly because it fariey a lot on the erection level
    length: about 18 cm BPenis EnlargementL, EL is 15,5cm - 16cm

perhaps I was to enthusiastic of my gains at the beginning but I keep on the track. On 31.12.2010 I will make a comparsion of my 6 mounth Penis Enlargement journey.

One question: While I clamp I can now squeeze my glans as hard as possible, I it didn't hurt any more. It even has a negative effect because I push the blood after 20-30s out of my penis and it took a while till the pressure is rebuild. How can I increase the preassure while clamping. Are there any other tricks and techniques?? What makes me worry is that I don't feel any sign of pain and discomfort during the sets, only after the sets when I clamp again. Should I increase my training?

A good sign off a good clamp session maybe is, if after 2-3 or more hours and even an the other day you feel some kind of discomfort if you clamp again. But after 2 Days everything is gone and you are able to push it as hard as possible without any sign of pain or discomfort.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a question:

I read some threads about pumping.

So what's the "better" exercise? Pumping or clamping if the time is limited to 1 hour every second day on grith.

The other day is reseverd for length. I do 2 x 25min hardcore clamping at the moment with good results so far. Is pumping the better alternative?

Greetings

Herr Röhrich

Post Thanks / Like

Update:

Hanging: I do about 2 x 30min 4 KG 8,8 lbs now

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by herr röhrich View Post
    I have a question:

I read some threads about pumping.

So what's the "better" exercise? Pumping or clamping if the time is limited to 1 hour every second day on grith.

The other day is reseverd for length. I do 2 x 25min hardcore clamping at the moment with good results so far. Is pumping the better alternative?

Greetings

Herr Röhrich
    The Bathmate is an incredible device to add to your routine, it brings insane expansion and can be used as part of your current routine. Clamping is becoming more popular to use with pumping.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks DLD.

I have another question:

I read about a guy I a german Penis Enlargement forum. He says he had very good grith gains because of doing bundeled streched. The reason for this is accourding to this tunica theory some men have a strong tunica layer that prevent the grith expansion. So you have to strech this layer via some kind of streches. The bundeled streches are the ones of choice.

So my question is:

Waht about hanging bundeled streches. Just turn your mate and do normal hanging. Is that a good alternative instead of normal hanging???

And what about the Bathmate? Can I use it also outside the bathroom? Has it filled up with water??

Greetings

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

thanks DLD.

I have another question:

I read about a guy I a german Penis Enlargement forum. He says he had very good grith gains because of doing bundeled streched. The reason for this is accourding to this tunica theory some men have a strong tunica layer that prevent the grith expansion. So you have to strech this layer via some kind of streches. The bundeled streches are the ones of choice.

So my question is:

Waht about hanging bundeled streches. Just turn your mate and do normal hanging. Is that a good alternative instead of normal hanging???

And what about the Bathmate? Can I use it also outside the bathroom? Has it filled up with water??

Greetings

That sound like a great alternative to regular hanging. I have never tried this but I have done bundles in every other form. Most likely, the best way to effectively stretch the tunica is through bundles. The tunica is very dense with an elasticity of only about 5% so it requires some serious intensity and time to efffect. Bundled hanging sounds about the most intense. Are you hanging withe the LengthMaster? If so also try LengthMaster Bundles stretches and rolls....the bees knees!

Yes, you can use your Bathmate out of the bath. Be prepared to spill a couple drops here and there What I do it fill the Bathmate about half way with warm water, pump it up and from there nothing drips. When I take it off I point it down and lean upright against a corner. I do my Slow Squash Jels and then put it back on. No problems but a couple of drops of water.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all,

here's a little update.

I gained grith. My grith get up to 13,5cm at the thickest point. Somethimes it is 13,7cm. Thats (5,3" to 5,4"). At the Base it is only 13cm to 13,2cm and the glans are 14-14,5cm. I always measure grith the next day after my grith routine, so theres no disturbing influence. I have a new grith routine -> Jelq!!!

I do hardcore jelq. I don't know whats different but I'm now able to do more intense jelqs. My unit gets thicker than trough clamping and I think jelqing, done like this is a very good exersise. After jelqing for 20-30 min I can do a clamping set of 20 min and my dick gets fatter than before ever because of the jelqing hes well prepared for that. After that a 10 min jelq "cooldown" gives me the rest.This routine is awesome and the result is an increase EQ and also some new gains. One very good sideeffect is that through intense jelqig, the discolorration didn't appear that strong!!! Thats very important to me!

I also gained length, but it's hard to measure exactly. I fact its a little bigger. After the jelq session. my NBPenis EnlargementL is about 16,5cm to 17cm which is really good looking. But in general it is more like 16cm I think. The BPenis EnlargementL is somethink around 18cm. But no problem because I see the progress so far. The bundeled hanging streches are an opinion for the futhure but I won't force this Idea so far. It didn't strech your penis as good as pure hanging. And as far I didn't build a comfortable hanger I didn't whant to try it. But if someone does, let me know your results.

Thats all for now. On the track for almost 5 mounth now. My starting date was the 7.7.2010.

If you are unsure with Penis Enlargement. It's working, but you gotta love it.

Greetings

Post Thanks / Like

Today I had an awesome grith session. After 30 min jelqs I clamped for 15 min and the grith goes up to 14,4 -14,5 cm with almost no fluid at the beginning. Later fludi was build ap and the EQ decreases so the grith stayed at 14,5 cm.
    My length ist about at 18 - 18,5 cm at 100% BPenis EnlargementL and about 16-16,5cm NBEL

Slow but steady progress. Before X-Mas or between the holidays I will do a summary and compare my gains after some off days. I can compare my stats after 6 month of Penis Enlargement than.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all,

so I'd like to post what my actual routines are. Frist of all I've a question:

Is my trainig to intensive? Should I do more "rest-days"?

Length: 30 min hanging 3-4 Kg; I do streches(bundeled streches) except downwards in every direction using a cloth-hanger; after that 15min jelqing = Total 60 min
    Grith: 15 min streches(bundeled streches) in every direction except downwards using y clothhanger, after that I do 2 x 10 min clamping stes and jelqing = Total 60 min

The Rhytm is: Grith - Length - Grith Length - ...

If my unit is too stressed from a intense grith workout I only do some jelqing that day and continue with the length workout the other day. I don't do any rest days. I have to take about 5 rest days every 2 or 3 weeks so I try do my routine in between as constant as possible.

The combination of bundeled streches and streches in general with any kind of grith exercise is very important I think. I'm doing this routine for 3 weeks now, and the effekt ist, that my grith increases more than 0,5 cm(0,2inch) maximum after the session. My unit is prepared and wenn streched for the expansion from the grith exercises. Use a clothhanger and your usual hanging device in combination if you don't like to strech manual. If you turn the clothhanger around some times you can do bundled streches as well.

From X-Mas till the 8 or 9. January I'll take a rest. Than I can see which of my gains are more "permanent"

My stats are so far:

Penis Enlargement duration: about 6 mounth

BPenis EnlargementL: 18,5 cm Gains: about 1 - 2 cm
    NBPenis EnlargementL: 16,5 cm Gains: about 1 - 1,5 cm
    EG: 13,7 - 14 cm Gains: about 1 cm

It is hard to say exactly, because at the beginning of my carrer I didn't know how to meassure right.

I very excited to see which of my gains will "stay" after a short break of Penis Enlargement.

So now you all know my regular Penis Enlargement routine, and you can perhaps answer my question at the beginning.

Merry X-Mas

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everybody,

after 2 weeks off, with only some dry jelqing under the shower, I'm back.

My gains seemed to be not just temporaly. My grith is around 14cm(5,5") or a little more when I'm with my girl. When I wear a cockring it goes up to 14,5(5,7") or 14,7(5,8") when I'm with her. But only on the thickest point short behind the glans. So thats a motivation to continue. The fact that she moans, that my fucking cock is so fucking nive fat is another good motivation to keep on the track ;-)

I ordered a pump to replace the clamping with pumping because I can't stand clamping any longer. Its horrible to see how my dick is deformated at the base trough the rope. I think a pump is the better way to put the intese part into my grith workout.
    Another think is, that I won't hit my cock as hard as I did in the past. After 2 or 3 hard grith session it is so fucked up that I couldn't do anymore intense workout. But I have to take every 2 or 3 weeks some off days because off extern circumstances, so I try a more moderate intesity that didn't stress my unit that much and allows me to do my workout for 2 or 3 weeks without many off days.

But I can't wait to see the 6" mark !

Nothing new with length. The same 16(6,2") up to 16,5cm(6,5") NBPenis EnlargementL.

My GF seemes to be fine with my Penis Enlargement now. I think she likes to enjoy the grith increase expessially when I wear a ring.

And she admided: "Size matters."

So far

Happy New Year

Mr. Röhrich

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

so I ordered and recieved a pump. I use it for about 10 days now. I just replace the clamping with pumping. My grith and length routine now is:

10min jelqing
    10 min pumping 5 HG/INCH
    10 min jelqing
    10 min pumping 5 HG/INCH
    10 min jelqing

For length I do:

30 min hanging 3 KG
    rest
    15 - 20 min hanging 3-4 KG
    rest
    10 min jelqing

One Day Grtih the other Day Length

If I need an off day I take a rest, or I only do some light jelqing.

So I need an advice from the rookies:

My grith gains are really good. I'm at 5,5" now. But lengthwise I still stay at the 6,2" Mark.

Any suggestions for my length workout? Did my "more forced" grith workout prevent the length gains?

I do a lot of jelqing because I think it is the "mother" of all exercise. If the EQ is around 60-70% you can strech your unit with the jelq, if the EQ is over 80% it is a very intense grith exersice.
    But I still didn't gained in length.

So feel free to send me your suggestions.

Greetings

Mr. Röhrich

Post Thanks / Like

Littel update,

Grith: nothing new. My grith is constant at 13,5 - 14 cm. During the Grith session it goes up to 15cm and beyond.
    Length.: EL = 16cm; BPenis EnlargementL = 18 - 18,5 cm.

I still do one day grith one day length. Grith day is 3 x 10 min 5 HG punmping interrupted by 3 x 10 min jelqing. Thats the opimum intenion. After that I got an light turkey neck, and on the next day I did'nt feel any negative sign of overtraining.
    Length is 2 x 30 min Hanging with 4 KG, after that some jelqs.

I think my unit is very conditioned to the Penis Enlargement for now. Especially the hanging felt in the past very uncoftable. But now it is fine.

I will keep this routine for the next 4 weeks, and than perpaps add more weight with a new hanger.

Post Thanks / Like

So here I am with a little update.
    I only do grith at the moment, because I really can't stand the length sessions. I hate them, don't know why.

In the last weeks I did:

20 min pumping 5-7HG - 10 min jelq - 20min punmping 5-7 HG - 10 min jelg /during the pumping time I do a lot of PC-Muscule Trainig

if possible daily, but if it didn't feel comfortable I take a rest day or two or I only do some soft jelqs

My stats are almost the same:

BPenis EnlargementL: 18-18,5 cm
    EL: 16-16,5cm
    MEG: ~14cm

The Grith gets always up to 14 cm and a bit more so there is progress. With my cockring I pass the 14,5 cm mark which always shows me what i want to reach(6"). Lengthwise there is no progress, but I don't do length at the moment.
    I have very hard (over 7 HG) grith session atm. Next week my GF will arrive and I'll take a longer break of Penis Enlargement. I think I need that, but till now my unit feels fine, the discolorration and the fluid buildup(turkey neck) decreases with every session, so I guess my unit is very conditioned to my routine.
    I ordered a bleching lotion with hydroxy alpha acid in it. Read about this in another post at MOS. I let u know if it works, perhaps I can combine the Penis Enlargement rest with the use of the bleaching lotion.

The PC Muscule training also works very good. My cook gets rock hard through it. I will contine with this.

So far. At the beginning of April I will start with a new routine. I need to get the length workout back into my routine. If the bleaching works, I can put some clamps back to my schedule.

I'm on the track for 9 month, almost to the day now, and I will stay there forever. Expecially pumping and jelqing is a very pleasureful and comfortable thing. Everybody should do it some days a week combined with some PC-training.

Greetings

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I really can't stand the length sessions. I hate them, don't know why.
    You should grab a SizeGenetics Extender and you will not need to stretch manually. Are you only shooting for girth now or are you going for both girth and length?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey DLD, i try to get both length and grith. But in fact, till now I'm good in gaining grith not in length, so I focused more on grith even though it is much much much more fun than length. The length sessions are completely boring for me. But that was, what was also in my mind, to buy a qualitative good hanging device.

But i have another question. My glans are much huger than my shaft. At the glans I'm way over 6" while the shaft is at 5,5" so i have the problem that there is always too much blood in my glans during hangng. That causes very often a feeling of discomfort and I also got some permanent dark red spots on my glans. Trough the time they disappear, but after hanging or hard grith session they come back, so how to deal with huge glans with hanging? The glans always stop the hange from slipping down, but it the glans are big there is very much pressure on them!

for all, check this out I found this little tool, a PC-Training tool. one run is almost exactly 20min. very easy to use during a pump session.

http://www.mraverage.com/exercise.htm

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still there, pumping and jelging almost daily! I'll post some stats soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm still there, pumping and jelging almost daily! I'll post some stats soon.
    Good to know! When I don't see a post in a while I start to worry.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey ,

I'm still there. Jelqing and pumping became familiar to me. On most days I do some 30-40 min session in the evening. My unit is completly used to it. I'll do this for the rest of my life. Ecspecially jelqing is so unspectacular that it should become acceptet by sociaty.

Greetings

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast