Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

My journey, your opinions. Mr. Röhrichs tread

Hey,

please give me your opinion. Is it to taff, expecially the clamps??

I train every day, no rest day because so far I don't think that I need any. Everythink feels fine. Doing this for 3 weeks now:

Length:

The usual newbie strech program. 30 sec in every direction 3 x 3 x 4 = 36 x 30 sec

Grith:

10 min wet jelqs
    10 min clamps (rock hard erected)
    10 min wet jelqs
    10 min claps
    10 min wet jelqs

thats it. Is the grith routine too hard. From what I read I think it is too hard, but its fine for me till now. As I'm a Beginner please give me your opinion. I never had any sign of overstressing my penis, no red dots anything.

Will post my measurement soon. Have to buy a measuretape and an exact ruler about BPenis EnlargementL: 6,5 x 4,9

Mr. Röhrich

Please also answer to my other post ;-)

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ht=#post388795

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: My journey, your opinions. Mr. Röhrichs tread

This routine looks excellent, keep yourself on track by staying involved here. Let us know how your progress and any questions you may have. Looking forward to your gains.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

I say it looks fine as well. As long as you are not seeing any negative indicators like weakened erections, you should be fine. The penis is a LOT more resilient than many seem to think.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok nice,

here are my stats:
    BPenis EnlargementL 6,5" (16,5cm)
    EG 4,92" (12,5cm) midshaft
    EL 5,71" (14,5 cm)

3...2...1...ignition ;-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQvl0...ext=1&index=44

I'll update this thread by the end of the mounth.

Bye

Mr. Röhrich

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there,

I have a question:

I don't feel any sings of overtraining or too intensive training. I strech the normal streches as hard as possible and I clamp also very hard but it's all fine. Would it be better to go to more advanced techniques or is it not necessary I feel any signs of stess in your mate after the trainig?? Or is it O.K. and the training effect has nothing to do with any signs of stress after the training.

Greetings

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by herr röhrich View Post
    Hey there,

I have a question:

I don't feel any sings of overtraining or too intensive training. I strech the normal streches as hard as possible and I clamp also very hard but it's all fine. Would it be better to go to more advanced techniques or is it not necessary I feel any signs of stess in your mate after the trainig?? Or is it O.K. and the training effect has nothing to do with any signs of stress after the training.

Greetings
    This depends on if you are gaining with your current routine. There is no reason to switch routines if you are gaining. If you have plateaued for 4 weeks or more than it is certainly time to jump start your routine with more advanced, intense exercises.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks. I'll continue with my routine. I think I already gaind a bit, but I'll measure at the end of the mounth. Nevertheless Penis Enlargement is a great think. Just that the erections getting bigger and stronger justify the effort. Cann't wait to see my girl again ;-) But I'm still not sure if I should tell her or not. I have a small flat and we share the bed so if I do my Penis Enlargement in secret I won't be able to spend more than 30 minutes daily on it. I mean right now all my routines taking about 1,5 h.

Will let you know.

By the way, great communty!

Greeting

Mr. Röhrich

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,

I've a question.

Is there an exercise for base grith. My midshaft grith and the whole shaft is already thicker. Will post the numbers on sunday. But my base grith ist thinner than the shaft and because of the clamped exercises this fact will persist. Or is the base growing with the rest of the shaft??

Post Thanks / Like

Help!!!

I need a fast and intensive routine. My focus is on grith, my precious routine was this:

10 min wet jelqs
    10 min wet jelqs
    10 min claps
    10 min wet jelqs

+

24 min streches all directions

I told my GF yesterday of my Penis Enlargement (on the phone). And she is not really fine with it. Can read about her reaction here: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...php?58392#post

So please help me and make suggestions for a very fast and intensive routine. Max 30 min/day I'm already adopted to Penis Enlargement, I never had any side effects althout I strech and clamp very hard.

Fuck!! I thought her reaction would be different!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Help!!!

I need a fast and intensive routine. My focus is on grith, my precious routine was this:

10 min wet jelqs
    10 min wet jelqs
    10 min claps
    10 min wet jelqs

+

24 min streches all directions

I told my GF yesterday of my Penis Enlargement (on the phone). And she is not really fine with it. Can read about her reaction here: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...php?58392#post

So please help me and make suggestions for a very fast and intensive routine. Max 30 min/day I'm already adopted to Penis Enlargement, I never had any side effects althout I strech and clamp very hard.

Fuck!! I thought her reaction would be different!
    Why do so many guys feel it necessary to tell their mate? I have already spread the word about "Penis EnlargementNIS ENVY" it is a real issue and most women can not handle the fact that a man is giving his penis more attention then them. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

Now, what I suggest for a routine that will fit your schedule is length in the AM (15 Minutes) and Girth in the PM (15 Minutes) use the Newbie Routine and if it is running over in time reduce the sets.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,

I take a measurement today.

My length goes from about BPenis EnlargementL 6.5 to 6.89 in cm(16 - 16,5 to 17 - 17,5)
    My grith expanded at the thickest position from about 5 to 5.2 in cm(12,5 - 12,7 to 13 - 13,2)

can't tell exactly. But its is a bit longer and bit thicker. Penis Enlargement is a great think. I love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey,

I take a measurement today.

My length goes from about BPenis EnlargementL 6.5 to 6.89 in cm(16 - 16,5 to 17 - 17,5)
    My grith expanded at the thickest position from about 5 to 5.2 in cm(12,5 - 12,7 to 13 - 13,2)

can't tell exactly. But its is a bit longer and bit thicker. Penis Enlargement is a great think. I love it!
    A big CONGRATULATIONS! Be proud!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing new, just back from Holidays. Did Penis Enlargement as good as possible, grith training is almost impossible for me if I'm not really relaxed because someone is waitung for me next door and wondering what I'm doing in the bathroom. Did a lot streches instead. In a few days I'm alone and can do more intense sessions. Gained a little in length but because of a motivation "boost" I'll wait unitl I measure exact again to the end of this month.

My clamped grith almost measured 5,5" today , the BPenis EnlargementL is definetly over 6,9" so there is slow but steady progress :-)

Should I start hanging already?? I gain in length and I'm on Penis Enlargement for 2 mounth now, from that point there is no need to start with hanging at this time I think. Or doesn't it matter and I should try it slowly??

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,

I took a measurement of the girth today. Before the session it was about 13,2-5(5,3") cm during the session it expands to 14-14,5(5,6")! That was quite cool feeling. I like the grith workouts very much. I'm doing 1h daily now, I jelq a bit for warmup and cooldown an between the clamping, I do the SSJ and manly I clamped till my dick almost blast. I don't have any sign of overtrainig from this session, almost no turkey neck, almost no red sprinkles, on the next day the discoloration is almost gone. And I could start again as intense as possible. So far so good.

What I don't like is the length training. I hate the streches, can't find any motivation for it. I will build me a hanging device in the next days to overcome this because thats a more passive way of training but it is time intensive. I hate the manual streches and they hurt my foreskin.

Do some of you guys have the same problem? I mean the grith workout is absolutly no problem for me, I love it. I've to hold myself back not to overdo. But the length training is horrible.
    Are there exercises that combine grith and length? How much increase in length could I expect from the grith increases? It already grows a bit in length, but the thicker my dick gets the shorter it looks. The EL is 16cm(6,3") at the moment the BPenis EnlargementL about 18 cm(7").

Thankfull for any advices.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't like shaving or brushing my teeth but I do it because I love the benefits.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Good comparsion DLD,

at the moment I only do grith training because my GF is not in town. If she returns I've to reduce my Penis Enlargement-Sessions and I don't have the privacy I need for an efficient grith training. Than I'll focus more on length.

I'm doing 60-80 min in the morning at the moment.

10 min jelqing
    20 min really HARD clamping
    5-10 min jelqing
    20 min really HARDER clamoing
    5 min jelqing
    +/- some minutes jelqing

during the sets grith gets up to 14,2cm (5,59") or little more
    but in the morning before Penis Enlargement grith is only about 13,2cm(5,19") to 13,5cm(5,3") which is for me an significant increase in grith.
    Length is about NBPenis EnlargementL 16cm(6,3") atm.

If I use a cockring the grith gets up to 14cm(5,5") which is really more than I could imagine as I started with Penis Enlargement 3 mounth ago.

I think the really good gains in grith come mainly from an better "penis health", its better filled with blood because of all the jelqing I did, but perhaps there are some real gains already. But who cares, the result is nice anyway, I hope to continue growing in grith, I'm very ambitious with the grith training and the 14cm(5,5) mark in the morning before Penis Enlargement would be nice goal to archive (perhaps till christmas).

There's a Deo-Spray bottle in my room which measured 14,5cm(5,5") in grith. I think that would b the ideal size for me. There is also a bottle that measures 16cm(6,3"), it is hard to imagine that a women would be able to take this grith, but it seems to work ;-)

@ DLD: I read a little in the forum, I think you must have followed the way of many men till they reached their goals or beyond. So I guess you're some kind of living Penis Enlargement History Lexika. Have you ever though about of writing down all your experiences about the motives the problems of all the men you get to know during that time. I don't mean the techniqel part, that would be very interesting also(you also already did that as an manual). I think about your own retrospektive of Penis Enlargement History, some kind of classification of all the experiences you gathered during you run your forum. Right done, perhaps with the help of an professional writer or psychologist(lector) that might be an very intersting(good selling) book. Just an idea that came to my mind as I read some of the old posts, because it looks often like a repetition. Including my own thread :-)

Feel free to comment on my thead, I many writing it, like many others, for my own motivation and to log my progress.

Greetings

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@ DLD: I read a little in the forum, I think you must have followed the way of many men till they reached their goals or beyond. So I guess you're some kind of living Penis Enlargement History Lexika. Have you ever though about of writing down all your experiences about the motives the problems of all the men you get to know during that time. I don't mean the techniqel part, that would be very interesting also(you also already did that as an manual). I think about your own retrospektive of Penis Enlargement History, some kind of classification of all the experiences you gathered during you run your forum. Right done, perhaps with the help of an professional writer or psychologist(lector) that might be an very intersting(good selling) book. Just an idea that came to my mind as I read some of the old posts, because it looks often like a repetition. Including my own thread :-)
    I have been working on my book for more than 6 years now and it is more than 1000 pages so far. Obviously it will need editing but I hope to have it ready this year.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,

I have a short question about clamping. I do 2 x 20 min set as intense as possible. Before, between and after the sets I jelq so that the whole session last one hour. I squeeze as hard as possible and the EQ is really great. If I try to clamp after a while, lets say 1 or 2 hour or the rest of the day, this causes pain to me, even if I'm not squeezing. If I don't clamp everything is ok.

So could be said that feeling discomfort after 1 or 2 hour after the clamping sets is a good marker for a really efficient workout?

On the next day I still feel some sign of discomfort so I clamp every second day, between that I do some hanging. After one day break I can go again as intense as possible.

What about clamping behind the eggs? I try it out anetime and I must say the pressure was really not bad. I guess it's very efficient for base grith. Is it really so unhealthy that it shouldn't be done???

Greetings

Mr. Röhrich

Post Thanks / Like

I have another question:

How bad is it to interrupt my Penis Enlargement for lets say 3 to 7 days every 2 or 3 weeks??

I couldn't do it constantly because a lack of privacy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have another question:

How bad is it to interrupt my Penis Enlargement for lets say 3 to 7 days every 2 or 3 weeks??

I couldn't do it constantly because a lack of privacy.
    That is just fine. Guys worry too much about time off. If the gains are cemented they will stay, if not, they will come back very quickly when you restart.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast