Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Med's 30 Days Total Package Routine

Day 17 - January 18th

Okay, this is a short note as there's not much to say.

Basically 4 hours of SizeGenetics and a few hundred kegels. That is it. I could have done more kegels but hey.

I did this purposefully as i have a day off from work tomorrow so this shit's gonna get heavy. Today was the calm before the storm.

So yeah, that's all i need to say.

Peace out, penis pullers.
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

Short Term Goal: BPEL 8 X MSEG 6

Current BPFSL: 8.5+ inches

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Huge storm here!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Alright, so while the storm continues to rage in my pants, i'm just letting y'all know i'm gonna add a arm progress part to this thread.

As i said over in bodybuilding, i need to tear shit up come September 1st.

Currently i have 12.5 inch arms when flexed and 10 inch inch forearms when flexed. I have very little body fat but i have a bad habit, I have gym surges where my arms will get up to 13.5-14 inches and then i'll lose motivation, go catabolic and all the muscle just gets lost. This has happened 3 or 4 times over the past few years but this is the last time. I have decent sized biceps but my triceps are virtually non-existant, so working them twice a week and my biceps once a week i feel i can break 15 inches by September 1st.

I will work my arms 3 times a week as i said and i will work my forearms 4 times a week. I really like thick forearms, hence why i'm trying to keep my forearms within 3 inches of my upper arm size. I have been told forearms need a lot of work and so that's why i'll work them 4 times a week. It sounds like over-training but its not as it will be just Forearm Rollers on two of the days. The other two i will do more on them, but i feel Forearm Rollers are the best.

I find having a log really boosts motivation so that's why i put it in here.

I'll be back tonight telling you about how my dick got blitzed.
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

looking forward to your blitzed dick
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Trust me, it got blitzed. Shit, i dropped a nuclear bomb in my pants today. Got Mini Meds getting all deformed and shit, growing extra veins and getting taller and fatter and spitting up copious amounts of a white substance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Medicating View Post
    Trust me, it got blitzed. Shit, i dropped a nuclear bomb in my pants today. Got Mini Meds getting all deformed and shit, growing extra veins and getting taller and fatter and spitting up copious amounts of a white substance.
    Haha...nice!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Day 18 - January 18th

Ever seen 'From Dawn Til Dusk'? You know when Tarantino and Clooney get to the Nipple Twister and it's still a normal film? That was the past 18 days. Today? Today was the day the film went fucking mental and everyone turned into vampires with massive heads. Seriously, today was the bomb.

Started off with 4 hours of a sock tied round my balls and kegels. The sock was to make them hang lower. Which it did successfully.

Next came an hour of SizeGenetics. Hour number one. Following this i wanted to chill out and have a wank. My dick looked huge and even when i was trying hard to cum, at full pace it took 10 minutes, which is pretty good i think.

Back to the SizeGenetics for another hour. After this i hit 10 minutes of Mandingo V-Stretches, 10 minutes of heavy bundled downward stretching and 5 minutes of normal heavy downward stretching.

Back to SizeGenetics, hour number 3.

Massage, and back to... you guessed it, SizeGenetics.

Then i went did some tricep exercises from home. Overhead tricep extensions, close hand narrow press ups, kickbacks, french press. I wasn't in the mood to do narrow grip bench presses or skull crushers today. It had been a while since i did triceps.

Anyway, back home for more SizeGenetics as you may have predicted. Hour number 4.

I had dinner and came back up for my 5th hour.

Final massage before my final hour of SizeGenetics. Hour number 6. I finally broke my record of hours of SizeGen in a day. I told you this was gonna be a shit hot gain storm.

I haven't even told you abou the Bathmate yet! 5 minutes of DLD Hardcores in a 25 minute long session, i came out and my dick looked like Hulk Hogans right arm.

I noticed new veins today. I really feel that heavy downward stretching is the key for me. I'm gonna hit that hard every day now.

I had a good day diet wise too. 2 peanut butter bagels for breakfast with milk. 70g of oats and milk at 12pm. Chicken and cottage cheese bagel at 3pm, banana and milk before i did the tricep work. Fish, potatoes and salad for dinner and i may go eat some more oats and milk. And yeah, i like milk. For some reason i forgot to have a protein shake after the work out but i had dinner anyway so no worries i guess. I'm gonna get my hands on some Glutamine to stop me going catabolic. I'm prone to that. I need to keep it strictly anabolic!

Anyway, kegels, oats, milk and Breaking Bad. Today was a good day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Excellent Work!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks man.

I woke up just now with such a hard erection i could have torn a chick in two with it.

Anyway, looked closer when i went to shower and damn, I started out with a baseball bat dick. Now my midshaft is bigger than my glans and my base is the same as my glans! It maybe that my glans had the blood squeezed out of it as i was laying on my front. Still, either way, my girth has really increased on this routine.

12 days to go! I wanna know how big i am!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I messed the dates up on my last log posts,
    Day 19 - January 20th is the correct date.

I did nothing today as i have an exam tomorrow as i currently do night classes so i spent the whole day revising for that. I wanted to do P.E. so bad but i can't let it effect the more important things in life. I guess it will mean i won't need any more rest days for the remainder of the 30 days.

However, I had an erection before i went to bed though and i still had large temp gains from last night. Thick and long, just how i want it to be.

Back to the normal routine tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good luck on exams!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was in a really weird mood going into the exam and for some reason just couldn't remember anything, so i just sat there. Put me in a weird mood for the rest of the day. I didn't even think of Penis Enlargement, so January 21st was an off day too.

Today won't be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Medicating View Post
    I was in a really weird mood going into the exam and for some reason just couldn't remember anything, so i just sat there. Put me in a weird mood for the rest of the day. I didn't even think of Penis Enlargement, so January 21st was an off day too.

Today won't be.
    Will they give you more time?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It wasn't the fact i didn't know it, i knew most of it but it was just like... my brain didn't wanna do anything. Nevermind, i can resit.

Yesterday, January 22nd, my family turned up unannounced in the morning so i could only get a slight bit of manual done in the shower. I kegelled for 20 minutes straight those. My penis is still longer and thicker, when in flaccid and when in erection.

I'm probably gonna carry on this routine for 4 more days after January 31st to make up for my off days. I'll carry on with the routine anyway as it's a great routine, I just won't log it here. I'll do it over on my old thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SizeGenetics never felt this good. I bet the Bathmate will feel just as good when i finish off today. Today has been a good day, i'll tell you all about it later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How many days has it been?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Day 20 - January 24

As i missed 3 days i'm just gonna continue from where i left off and not count my off days as days.

Okay, today was pretty good for a day to come back. You know how it is when you have skipped a day and you're sloppy and instead of strapping in that SizeGen after dinner you start watching tv and then it's 9.30pm and you wanted to go to bed at 10pm but then you wanna do a Bathmate and it just seems wasted?

Today wasn't really like that.

1 hour SizeGen (felt so good to be home)
    Wank
    1 hour SizeGen
    10 minutes bundled and unbundled heavy downward stretching
    1 hour SizeGen
    Massage
    (I missed this hour, i forgot what i did but nevermind)
    Bathmate.

Bathmate gave me literally 100+ blood spots. I dunno what the fuck happens in there for me. I get massive and it's all cell expansion as my dick skin is tight and my tissue in my penis feels solid. Even if i do like 2 minutes i get the blood spots. It's always on the top of the shaft too, never on the underside.

I learnt how to SSJ when i was off for the 3 days. You do get a really good expansion on them so i'm looking to SuperSet them.

My long term goal has changed slightly i think, or my plan of action has anyway. However, it depends what size i measure in after my 30 days. I want to get up to 7.5 NBPenis EnlargementL, before i think predominantly about girth. If i'm 7 inches NBPenis EnlargementL when i measure, then 7.5 will change to 8 before i think of girth as a main part of my routines.

Once i hit a length gain i am content with, i'll start doing a lot more girth. Say, 10 minutes jelqing, 5 minutes ULIs, 5 minutes SSJ, 5 minutes Bathmate, 5 minutes SSJ, 5 Minutes Bathmate, 5 minutes SSJ, 5 minutes Bathmate. That would probably be more or less my girth routine every night once i want girth. Until then i'll just use my Bathmate to do what it wants. Now i can SSJ i'll use them nightly with the Bathmate.

I think my final size i would like would be 9 inch BPenis EnlargementL/8.5 inches NBPenis EnlargementL with a 6.25-6.5 MSEG. I think that would make a few girls scream

I was at a friends house that i rarely see this weekend and she really has it going for me. Constantly checking her ass all weekend and i really want to bang her. I want to wait though til i hit 8 inches BPenis EnlargementL and 6 MSEG so i can be the biggest shes had, i know shes had a lot of guys but i doubt they have big dicks. She was telling me her friend dated this guy but she was pissed off as he has a small dick. So obviously the group is size conscious, so i wanna weigh in at peak condition.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Day 21 - January 25th

Today was purposefully easy as i'm gonna go in so hard tomorrow as it's my day off.

I didn't do any manual which i regret as i think manual is probably the most important aspect of it all. I really need to hit atleast 2 manual stretch sessions per day from now on.
    I didn't Bathmate either, don't know why. I still have tonnes of bloodspots.

I just did 4 hous of SizeGenetics and a lot of kegels.

Tomorrow i will do 6 hours of SizeGenetics, 2 or 3 manual sessions and finish with the Bathmate.
    Now that is a good routine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Day 22 - January 26th

Probably my best day out of the 21 that have fallen before it.

While kicking the day off with some BTCs i noticed tenderness in my base. I later found out through DLD that it was the inner penis coming though. I have never experienced this before in 3 years. So to have it in 22 days on this routine is pretty outstanding. After that i happily strapped into my SizeGenetics with my normal 1 long bar, 1 medium bar and 1 short bar on each side. However my dick seemed a little... slack in the device but i thought nothing of it.

I did an hour then stopped for 5 minutes and then went straight back into it for another hour. This carried on for 4 hours, occasionally i massaged between sets.

I then came to the start of the 5th hour and i thought... 'Fuck it, let me try 2 long bars instead'. (The long bars are the equivalent of 1 medium bar and 2 short bars). I tried and it fitted perfectly. It was kinda strange seeing as before i started this routine i could only fit, at a push, one long bar and one medium bar. Increasing my flaccid stretch length by that much in 22 days is ridiculous.

After the hour was up i just went straight to Bathmate, no pre-Bathmate manual stretches as of the tender base.

I supersetted in the Bathmate and i don't think i got very good cell expansion. It was still bigger though, just not as big as my usual post Bathmate size. I'm still a newbie at these SSJ's so i need to practice. However, my newly exposed base was thicker. It's like a new born animal. I gotta feed it and it'll grow big like it's daddy (the daddy being the rest of the shaft).

So yeah, 5 hours of SizeGenetics, 10 minutes manual and 20 minutes supersetted Bathmate. Pretty decent. Especially as of my expressive, inner penis gains. I'll probably do some kegels and then maybe cap the night with a cumshot and hit the bed.

Night, enlargers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry about the lack of activity here in the last few days. My internet was down at my providers end and it has only just been corrected. I'll do a large write up tonight.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast