Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: PJ's Journal

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PJ's Journal

Just about back into full swing of Penis Enlargement work after my little scare with the lig pop. Got a lot of time off yesterday so I had a 20min Bathmate session in the morning. Later that after noon did manual stretches, 2hrs or SG, and than Bathmate girthblasters. The girth blasters went great. Can't pump up as high compared to the 20min sessions but I do get 2x more SSJs in. I used to get a lot of FR with the girth blasters but no issues this time. EQ this morning was so great and feeling so big I had to rub one out.
    "Nothing worth having comes easy"
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Women wait for those three special words, "I love you"
    I'm working for my new three special words, "you're so big!"

Post Thanks / Like

Had most the week off which was nice. Lots of masturbation, lol. Got back with a small day of manual stretches and 45 mins of SG. Got into the stock Bathmate routine of warm up of jelqs and SSJ, 20mins, and cool down. Turned out the break was what I needed to get over the hurdle and reach 180 in the Bathmate. Managed to reach 180 again today as well. I've seen other journals on here where members included some rest time. I managed almost 4 months straight with maybe less than five days off. So I'm thinking maybe a day or two off every week or every two weeks. Going to experiment with this as the recovery time brought some gains in my routine somehow. We'll see what the ruler says end of the month.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pjp2002 View Post
    We'll see what the ruler says end of the month.
    If it doesn't talk let me know, I can get those rulers to sing!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

alright, had a couple weeks off to finish up some classes. Got my free time back. Getting back into the groove of things with 15 mins of Bathmate.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey PJ. Thanks for doing the SSJ video. I'm going to add those to my routine if I don't hit 6" girth by the end of May.

Nice log, you train hard! When's your next measure date?
    Starting Stats 10/08/2010
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5.625"
    BPFS: 7.25"

Current Stats 5/25/2011
    BPEL: 7.875"
    EG: 5.875"

My Routine, Progress, and Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks OMG, I appreciate the comment. Those SSJs are great and certainly bring results. You got some awesome measurements already, keep up the good work.

It felt and looked like I regressed so I'm going to hold off measuring for two months unless something big appears in my hand, hehe.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Those SSJs are great and certainly bring results.
    Yup
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Alright getting back into the swing of Bathmate is going better than I expected. Pumped up to 175 which isn't far off from the just over 180 that I reached last month. Also added the 3x SSJs before and after. As I workout my schedule I plan to get the manual stretching back into the works as well.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Alright getting back into the swing of Bathmate is going better than I expected. Pumped up to 175 which isn't far off from the just over 180 that I reached last month. Also added the 3x SSJs before and after. As I workout my schedule I plan to get the manual stretching back into the works as well.
    Excellent News!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday's 20mins Bathmate session lead to some wicked FR, the worst my dick has ever seen.

So with the extra time of nothing to do today I rocked out with some Girthblasters. Best of yet, I got the clamping down for my SSJs to where I can hold them for 3-4 mins now. I was able to do 3x 3min SSJs between my 10mins Bathmate sessions in the routine. Totally brought down the level of FR and got some long duration in my manual expansion. Not sure if my schedule can let me crank these out like this but I can for sure of these long SSJs before and after some 20min sessions.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like

Gave Dan_Clizer's Bathmate routine an opportunity this evening. Good all around except never reached the 170s that I do with girth blasters and 20mins routines. No FR was experienced which was great. Ended with 15mins of jelqs. In the end, it was a pretty serious day in the Bathmate today so likely going to give the dick a day off tomorrow for recovery. We'll see how I feel.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Glad you worked the FR out, what do you think made the difference?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I woke up feeling refreshed and motivated. My penis did not feel over worked or anything. Actually looked like I had just gotten out of the Bathmate only few others ago. I started the day off with shorter run through the newbie routine manual stretches and wore the SG 30 mins at light tension. Haven't worn it for awhile and wanted to ease back into it. Onto the girth work and did 5 mins of jelqs and 3x3min SSJs. Rolled into Dan's routine with 6x6min pumps. Impressively, I was able to pump up to wear I left off last night. This time up to 165. Closed with another 10mins of Jelqs and SSJs. This was all before 11 this morning. Than tonight about 7pm I did the same short newbie manual stretches, jelq warm-up without SSJs. Then Dan's 6x6min pumps reaching higher on the measurement, 170. Lastly, ended with 10mins of just jelqs.

By the end of the first Bathmate session there was very little FR. About as much as I usually get by the second time (out of three) I take the Bathmate off when doing girthblasters. Second time around, no FR. I like and feel comfortable with Dan's routine after getting a morning/evening session in with it. That's over an hour in the Bathmate for the day and very little FR.

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Glad you worked the FR out, what do you think made the difference?
    I did make a lot of changes today but Dan's routine was the biggest change to past work. Things that should be noted are that I haven't reached as high as I have been able to with the girthblasters or 20mins sessions. When I can make it up to 180 with the Dan routine, may bring some... Another test to the method is getting into the SG for longer periods and more tension but I think I have a handle on that with pulling slack from the gland when I tighten the strap.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I did make a lot of changes today but Dan's routine was the biggest change to past work. Things that should be noted are that I haven't reached as high as I have been able to with the girthblasters or 20mins sessions. When I can make it up to 180 with the Dan routine, may bring some... Another test to the method is getting into the SG for longer periods and more tension but I think I have a handle on that with pulling slack from the gland when I tighten the strap.

Cool, I will read up on it.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Today turned into a single session. I had woken up early enough to get a morning one in but sleeping in was tough to beat. I don't have to go in as early tomorrow, so a double header it is!

Today I started with the newbie manual stretches. Hadn't gotten a good grip the whole time so maybe not enough tension, baby is going to be used again in the future. Than I got in 2x40min SG sessions at medium tension. Followed up with 15mins of jelqs and 3x2.5min SSJs. Onto 6x6min Bathmate pumps reaching up to 170 by the second pump. Couldn't get much further by the the last round (172?). Lastly ended with 15mins of jelqs and 3x3min SSJs. Experienced medium FR at the end, nothing dramatic, subsided in less than 30mins. At this pace, I'd like to think 190-200 will come sooner than expected. Granted, I am covering old ground but reaching them at faster pump paces or shorter sessions.

I'd like to say it's really motivating to read the success of dickleaker and Dan_Clizer. Those have given renewed motivation in staying consistent with Penis Enlargement and reaching 8x6. I originally was going to be happy with 7.5x5.5 but I am feeling more and more confident with going beyond with after following other members.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like

Got my morning session in. It was sorta rushed which left me only getting 5x6min completed. The work ran two hours late and of course was as crappy as a Monday which left me with no time to wear the SG for any time of value. Did get in newbie manual stretches. Got in 15mins of jelq/SSJs followed by 6x6min Bathmate sessions. Pumped up to 173. Haven't felt that tight of pressure since I was up to 180, strange. Closed wit 15mins of jelq/SSJ. Very very little FR which calmed down after a hot shower.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like

Only a single session today. The traditional newbie manual stretches, 20mins of jelq+SSJ at the end. 6x6min Bathmate sessions. Pumped up to the mid 170s the last two days. Felt lots of pressure. I usually get up 170 with 20secs and than pump to the 175 about at 3:30. End the session with 5mins jelq, 3x3min SSJs and than a hand clamp for 5mins. I want to work that clamping up to 10mins and look into getting something to clamp instead of my hand so I closer to the base. FR was about above normal at the end. No big deal because expansion was awesome! Certainly felt like the biggest my dick has been on the back end of the Bathmate work. After that clamp session, which I want to incorporate more, I have felt fuller long after workouts. Look forward to seeing if the there are new gains showing in measurements.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like

after hours of research, ie reading fedora's thread and a couple others, I have made some changes.

1. Days off. I was going two weeks strong on Dan's Bathmate program of 2x sessions a day of 6x6min in the Bathmate. Pretty much topped out around 170 the whole time and started to feel my dick fatigued. Took a day and half off from pumping. During those days my dick naturally full and thick with no fluid filler that usually is retained by constant hydropumping.

2. Spend more time in the SG. I gave up my morning Penis Enlargement hour of Bathmate and schedule the SG instead. After my research through MOS, I have concluded that girth work cannot and should not be rushed. Many members endorsed intervals of days off after intense girth days. This idea is also practiced in clamping practice per some of the stickies. So it made logical sense that this time off be carried over to my Bathmate and manual girth work. Right now I'm not looking at 1 to 1 but taking 1-2 days off per week.

The general routine now will be...
    AM
    newbie manual stretches
    1hr SG
    hot shower

PM
    newbie manual stretches
    1-2hr SG
    10min Jelq Bathmate routine (thinking about going back to the basics of 20mins til some personal issues resolve).
    10mins jelq & double forced jelq and bends.
    hot shower with testicle health.

Misc.
    While at work when making bathroom calls I will get in some newbie stretches. I'm also considering of getting an hour of SG during my lunch break after a couple weeks once I work up four hours of SG. I just added my 2nd hour, so one whole week of two hours then hence forth add an hour a week. I think it will be tough to get more than four.

A measurement this month may be deferred. Getting another shoulder operation tomorrow morning. I'm hoping this will not impede Penis Enlargement efforts.

Side note, great success with Penis Enlargement so far being brought into my sex life. Some hanky panky went down last night and filled her up great. Of course there is room to stretch her more but my EQ remained strong and performed well despite the bottle of wine we shared. Normally a beer or two used to really disappoint me. Couldn't cum and would eventually get soft. Aside from being slightly larger, performing with stronger EQ was fantastic.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like

Side note, great success with Penis Enlargement so far being brought into my sex life. Some hanky panky went down last night and filled her up great. Of course there is room to stretch her more but my EQ remained strong and performed well despite the bottle of wine we shared. Normally a beer or two used to really disappoint me. Couldn't cum and would eventually get soft. Aside from being slightly larger, performing with stronger EQ was fantastic.
    Congrats, man! I think Penis Enlargement is worth it just for the better erections, not to mention the size increases. But that's a really intense length routine, you shuold definitely see some gains with that.

What are you having a shoulder operation for?
    Starting Stats 10/08/2010
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5.625"
    BPFS: 7.25"

Current Stats 5/25/2011
    BPEL: 7.875"
    EG: 5.875"

My Routine, Progress, and Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

frozen shoulder. It went well from what the doctor said. I got a lot of range back if not all of it. Doing some Penis Enlargement today. Apparently you can get some good stretching in while on percocet. Just can't get overzealous.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast