Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bam's Log

Post Thanks / Like

Bam's Log

May 17th, 2011
    Started Penis Enlargement back in January, kept with it for about a month and a half, then just stop for no good reason. Now it is time to get back into it and be as consistent as I can. Im starting back off with DLD newbie routine. I also have a Bathmate that I plan to start using on a consistent basis as well. I plan on purchasing the SizeGenetics soon also.

My current stats as of May 15th, 2011 are (in inches):
    Flaccid- 4.75
    FBPSL- 7.5
    BPenis EnlargementL-7.25
    NBPenis EnlargementL- 6.25
    MSEG- 5

The past 2 days I have just done DLDs Newbie Routine like I stated above. 300 jelqs in shower, then 15-20 minutes stretching later on. I also think that this time around I really have got the jelqs down. I have been seeing great expansion and it is sticking with me for hours afterwards, reminds me of when I use my Bathmate, its just not as dramatic obviously.

My goals are the coveted 8 x 6. Non-bone pressed of course
    So I have got my work cut out for me.

Wish me luck guys! And thank you all for your support!

BAM

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bam's Log

Good luck, Bam! DLD's newbie routine has been shown to get results, so you're on the right track. And I'll say it again: take pictures for your own reference!
    Starting Stats 10/08/2010
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5.625"
    BPFS: 7.25"

Current Stats 5/25/2011
    BPEL: 7.875"
    EG: 5.875"

My Routine, Progress, and Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

May 18, 2011
    400 Jelqs (200 in shower, 200 a few hours later)
    20 minutes of Newbie Stretching

Simple day, almost feels like I'm not doing enough when I compare this to what a lot of the other members are doing, regardless of me still being rather new to this. BUT if this is the routine that shows gains for so many other people, then apparently it is enough!

Post Thanks / Like

May 19, 2011
    25 minutes basic stretching

10 minutes Bathmate
    5 minutes SSJ
    (by 3 sets)

100 Jelqs

Felt good to get back into the Bathmate for the first time in months! Unfortunately I'm flying out of state tomorrow and wont be able to bring my Bathmate with me, so I will not be able to get back into it until Monday. However I will still have my hands with me, so I will have to do purely manuel exercises for a few days, no big deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bam2786 View Post
    May 19, 2011
    25 minutes basic stretching

10 minutes Bathmate
    5 minutes SSJ
    (by 3 sets)

100 Jelqs

Felt good to get back into the Bathmate for the first time in months! Unfortunately I'm flying out of state tomorrow and wont be able to bring my Bathmate with me, so I will not be able to get back into it until Monday. However I will still have my hands with me, so I will have to do purely manuel exercises for a few days, no big deal.
    The Slow Squash Jelqs will keep you in check till you get back.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

May 19, 2011
    Took the day off, had a long day of travel. Didnt get to my hotel till about 1am, so I didnt feel up to it after that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

May 19, 2011
    Took the day off, had a long day of travel. Didnt get to my hotel till about 1am, so I didnt feel up to it after that.
    Good move, take a load off and get back to it tomorrow!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks DLD! I will be back at it tonight. I will update later!

Post Thanks / Like

May 20, 2011
    I had a ver long day today. Almost didn't do my Penis Enlargement, but I knew I would regret it, so I forced myself to do so.. however I still took it kinda easy.

20 minutes of Basic Stretching (focused on mostly 'down' stretches, and I REALLY pull the hell out of it)
    200 Jelqs

That is all.

This whole weekend is gunna be tough for me to have good Penis Enlargement sessions. Once I get back home on Monday I will get back to a little tougher routines. Not too tough, cause I'm still fairly new to all this. However I know my penis can take much more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bam, Take your time and keep consistent, you will do fine. Never force yourself to train, train with joy for you are making yourself bigger! Always know with certainty that you know something not too many do and you literally have the power to make your penis bigger. When you train do it with all your being and with true belief, faith and happiness....you have found the Fountain of Youth
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Bam, Take your time and keep consistent, you will do fine. Never force yourself to train, train with joy for you are making yourself bigger! Always know with certainty that you know something not too many do and you literally have the power to make your penis bigger. When you train do it with all your being and with true belief, faith and happiness....you have found the Fountain of Youth
    Thank you for the kind words DLD! I do believe!

Post Thanks / Like

May 21, 2011
    I still don't feel like this is enough to produce gains.. But time will tell

25-30 minutes of stretching (mostly down and behind the cheek stretches)
    300 Jelqs

The reason I focus on 'down' stretches is simply because when people use an extender, it seems like they always have it in the down position. Can anyone tell me if this is a smart move? Or should I really focus on all the angles stated in the Newbie Routine? In my mind it makes sense, but you guys are the masters.

Post Thanks / Like

May 22, 2011

20 minutes of downward stretching
    400 jelqs

I had a question yesterday that no one answered, so ill ask again. (see quote below)

May 21, 2011

The reason I focus on 'down' stretches is simply because when people use an extender, it seems like they always have it in the down position. Can anyone tell me if this is a smart move? Or should I really focus on all the angles stated in the Newbie Routine? In my mind it makes sense, but you guys are the masters.

Post Thanks / Like

May 23, 2011
    Took the day off again, I was traveling and didnt get back home till late. I was pretty tired and had to get up early.

Will resume on May 24, 2011.

Post Thanks / Like

May 21, 2011
    Down puts more focus on the ligs and promotes more base girth.
    "Nothing worth having comes easy"
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Women wait for those three special words, "I love you"
    I'm working for my new three special words, "you're so big!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pjp2002 View Post
    Down puts more focus on the ligs and promotes more base girth.
    Thanks for the response pjp2002! Do you know if it helps more with length gains?

Post Thanks / Like

May 24, 2011
    200 Jelqs in the shower (afternoon)
    7 hours later
    30-35 minutes of down stretches (about 5-10 of that was Priapus's Gym Band stretches) (Also did a lot of reverse kegals while stretching which made it more intense)
    300 Wet 1-2 second Jelqs

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the response pjp2002! Do you know if it helps more with length gains?
    You are welcome. I'm pretty sure J1L almost religiously stretches with his down and has received results. I used to alternate but with more of a downward focus. Now I'm back to straight down. I think it is just a personal preference. Most likely wear it that way because it's easier to do so under their pants in public. When it comes to manual stretches I would stick to the routine. They were used in the way they were outlined and worked for people. If you feel like you are not getting enough out of them, pull hard and pull longer. I felt the same way when I started those so I did each direction for 45 sec. I've read some other logs and guys are doing 60sec each. Also work up to pulling harder than you are. This may come back to adding some baby powder to your grip or some non-latex gloves. Both of which will give you a much better grip to really be pulling.

I sorta went all over the place with your question. Downward stretching helps base girth. Someone would want to work on that if they noticed some base ball bat effect going on with their shaft.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pjp2002 View Post
    You are welcome. I'm pretty sure J1L almost religiously stretches with his down and has received results. I used to alternate but with more of a downward focus. Now I'm back to straight down. I think it is just a personal preference. Most likely wear it that way because it's easier to do so under their pants in public. When it comes to manual stretches I would stick to the routine. They were used in the way they were outlined and worked for people. If you feel like you are not getting enough out of them, pull hard and pull longer. I felt the same way when I started those so I did each direction for 45 sec. I've read some other logs and guys are doing 60sec each. Also work up to pulling harder than you are. This may come back to adding some baby powder to your grip or some non-latex gloves. Both of which will give you a much better grip to really be pulling.

I sorta went all over the place with your question. Downward stretching helps base girth. Someone would want to work on that if they noticed some base ball bat effect going on with their shaft.
    Trust me when I say that I REALLY pull the shit out of it, I'm actually quite surprised how hard I can pull without causing damage. Also I do each stretch for about 45 seconds on top of pulling as hard as I can.

Thank you for the response though! I will just keep experimenting and see how it goes!

Post Thanks / Like

Then I wouldn't say that anything needs to be changed up. Stick it out with the routine for 2-3 months.
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast