User Tag List

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Quest To Achieve A Longbird Velociraptor Python...The Ruler of Earth

i think i'm going to go back to using the good old water-based lube for when I return to the BM soon, even though i dislike the odor i never had any other problems

and of course i'll be using lukewarm water. for the sake of me sometimes i just rush into exercises lmao and make ado with stuff like hot water in the BM lol

time for some GAINZ baby GAINZ!!
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

My Routine & Progress Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey DLD can i get a name change to ULTIM8GAINZ

time for the next chapter in my PE journey
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k18 View Post
    hey DLD can i get a name change to ULTIM8GAINZ

time for the next chapter in my PE journey
    No Problem my Brother!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank u DLD

the time has come to restart my PE. from now on i'll just be posting litle summaries of my routine in progress rather than logs

but anyway i'm back to the kegels and BM for now. i switched to using ice cold water for the BM and back to using water lube instead of neosporin going into the tube and noticed some interesting things:

-well first off upon return it seems i lost about half inch of MAX length in BM maybe more idk
    -did 9 sets of 6mins and absolutely no red spots or discoloration anywhere
    -interestingly rate of swelling is slower but rate of swelling reduction is LONGER(took 2 days for the swelling to subside)
    -if anyone recalls i got 2 huge blisters on my glans last time i used BM(probable causes most likely being i carelessly used hot water and had residue nut oil from a jelq session going into the tube). surprisingly these 2 areas did not hurt at all and actually didn't even swell like the rest of the glans, they were like dents after the session(probably these parts of the skin have become more resilient)

anyway it was a great welcome back session even though the length loss was a bit of a concern. of course it could also be that i was away from PE for over a month and was using very cold water

but i think this will be an important experiment if i can achieve max length in the BM with ice cold water. i think it will atrribute to more permanent gains rather than temporary using warm or hotter water.
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ULTIM8GAINZ View Post
    thank u DLD

the time has come to restart my PE. from now on i'll just be posting litle summaries of my routine in progress rather than logs

but anyway i'm back to the kegels and BM for now. i switched to using ice cold water for the BM and back to using water lube instead of neosporin going into the tube and noticed some interesting things:

-well first off upon return it seems i lost about half inch of MAX length in BM maybe more idk
    -interestingly rate of swelling is slower but rate of swelling reduction is LONGER(took 2 days for the swelling to subside)
    -if anyone recalls i got 2 huge blisters on my glans last time i used BM(probable causes most likely being i carelessly used hot water and had residue nut oil from a jelq session going into the tube). surprisingly these 2 areas did not hurt at all and actually didn't even swell like the rest of the glans, they were like dents after the session(probably these parts of the skin have become more resilient)

anyway it was a great welcome back session even though the length loss was a bit of a concern. of course it could also be that i was away from PE for over a month and was using very cold water

but i think this will be an important experiment if i can achieve max length in the BM with ice cold water. i think it will atrribute to more permanent gains rather than temporary using warm or hotter water.
    It took 2 days for the expansion to subside because this is your first session. It won't be like that from your second and third session.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you enter your BM with the highest EQ as possible?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    did you enter your BM with the highest EQ as possible?
    Such an important thing to do and men should also know that it will most likely subside to a lower EQ but starting 100% is the best practice. If you settle into 90% and your penis makes a 20% expansion you are making a temp gain of 10%. If this is done constantly the numbers will change relatively as you grow. In any girth work working close to erect as possible is the smartest way to go.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank u DLD

Glad to hear those blisters healed up for you. I would think that cold water had something to do with the length loss. I have tried it a couple of times and I initially did about the same as with warm water but the sessions after that seemed to be less productive. I will pump with cold water just to shock it sometimes but mostly I use warm water

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hear u guys and believe me i do all my exercises as erect as possible most of the time just because of maximum expansion reasons but i have to point out that there have been many past sessions where i've gone into BM flaccid or semi-erect and i've hit my max length many times at near 8.5, and i believe for this reason:

as long as u pump and add pressure the penis will still expand to it's max within the circumstance(i.e. cold water, hot water, CR on in tube, etc whatever the other factors are)

so i think at this time it doesn't matter if u go in erect or not, BUT for me when it comes to Jelqing it does matter because u need the manual expansion for better results if that makes any sense. the BM provides the pressure to fill up the flaccid so therefore it's a different approach imo

but also i think going in flaccid is another shock factor for the skin for stretch growth, and coupled with cold water is double the shock but at the same time the cold water is cooling the situation.

anyway right now i'm doing kegels daily and BM every other day, about to have a BM session
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for me, going-in at close to 100% EQ drastically reduces any FR and maximizes my erect size vs. forcing a semi-flaccid via more suction/pressure

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hear u guys and believe me i do all my exercises as erect as possible most of the time just because of maximum expansion reasons but i have to point out that there have been many past sessions where i've gone into BM flaccid or semi-erect and i've hit my max length many times at near 8.5, and i believe for this reason:

as long as u pump and add pressure the penis will still expand to it's max within the circumstance(i.e. cold water, hot water, CR on in tube, etc whatever the other factors are)

so i think at this time it doesn't matter if u go in erect or not, BUT for me when it comes to Jelqing it does matter because u need the manual expansion for better results if that makes any sense. the BM provides the pressure to fill up the flaccid so therefore it's a different approach imo

but also i think going in flaccid is another shock factor for the skin for stretch growth, and coupled with cold water is double the shock but at the same time the cold water is cooling the situation.

anyway right now i'm doing kegels daily and BM every other day, about to have a BM session
    Are you using your bathmate with the comfort pad insert?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huge-girth View Post
    Are you using your bathmate with the comfort pad insert?
    no comfort pad main reason being that i think they built it improperly because if u do enough sets for your girth to fill up the tube, the top half of the shaft will be larger than bottom half because the pad makes the cicrumference slimmer at the bottom half. i remember there were times when it was hard for me to remove the tube because of the pad when i first started pumping over a year ago
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    for me, going-in at close to 100% EQ drastically reduces any FR and maximizes my erect size vs. forcing a semi-flaccid via more suction/pressure
    yea i get that but i'm unsure of the 100 EQ reducing FR. personally i actually like the FR to remain as long as possible because that puts my flaccid skin in a semi-stretched state for quite a while. for me the skin expansion is also important to allow future inner tissue expansion to fit inside better because i am circ'd. if i was in tact i wouldn't care about this aspect at all
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no comfort pad main reason being that i think they built it improperly because if u do enough sets for your girth to fill up the tube, the top half of the shaft will be larger than bottom half because the pad makes the cicrumference slimmer at the bottom half. i remember there were times when it was hard for me to remove the tube because of the pad when i first started pumping over a year ago
    I really need to stop using the comfort pad for the same reason you mentioned. How do you intend to get to your length goal of 9 inches?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really need to stop using the comfort pad for the same reason you mentioned. How do you intend to get to your length goal of 9 inches?
    I ditched the comfort pad shortly after getting my BM. It works better for me with getting a good seal and I could not do BM stretches with the comfort pad in place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    I ditched the comfort pad shortly after getting my BM. It works better for me with getting a good seal and I could not do BM stretches with the comfort pad in place.
    Another reason why I have to dispose the comfort pad is the bathmate hardcore stretches. Let me get to my length goal first before giving girth exercise all my attention.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another reason why I have to dispose the comfort pad is the bathmate hardcore stretches. Let me get to my length goal first before giving girth exercise all my attention.
    You have a cock of titanium! I thought I was so hardcore until I met you and BSA! Hardcore Brothers!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Thanks huge-girth thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main reason I ditched the comfort pad was the fact that I was 'stuck' in it for several minutes after a particularly intense session...funny now, wasn't then

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol and getting stuck in the BM is not the greatest thing when u actually have to head out in a few mins

and hugegirth, well for starters im getting the LM soon, and right now i have both the BM xx30 and xx40

before my current return i quickly maxed out in xx30 and progressed to xx40 because i have more length mainly left to grow in xx40

but now im back to xx30 becuz of length loss, as soon as i hot the top which is about half inch away im going back to xx40
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol and getting stuck in the BM is not the greatest thing when u actually have to head out in a few mins

and hugegirth, well for starters im getting the LM soon, and right now i have both the BM xx30 and xx40

before my current return i quickly maxed out in xx30 and progressed to xx40 because i have more length mainly left to grow in xx40

but now im back to xx30 becuz of length loss, as soon as i hot the top which is about half inch away im going back to xx40
    I'm currently concentrating on length for this year. All i have for my length journey is the length master. Whatever length I can achieve this year will be the end of my length journey.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast