User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Official Journey to Greatness, for Motivation, for Detemination, for succes

So, im told that I talk a lot, so why not write a lot? long presentation, hopefully worth it if you read, if you dont read it, I understand
    Anyway lets begin.(& sorry for the bad grammar, not from an English speaking country).
    Im 20 years old and from Scandinavia, Europe. Been lurking for about 2 years now but wasnt really mentally ready to jump into P.E with full commitment until november 5th, 20 days ago, why did I start? Here:
    Throughout my teen life, I have been very insecure about my penis size, which is something most of you guys have been before since you came to this very website yourselves. But for me, it was not only the size, it was the entire manhood. I didnt feel like a complete man because I hated what was in my pants.
    Unlike most of you, I havent had a bad sexual experience with a woman, because im a virgin, and will stay virgin until I will get married(muslim lifestyle & philosophy). But many times I have been subject to indirect harassment in the locker rooms by other men and also direct from my friends when they made fun of me( and THATS the worst feeling). And they where right, thats also why i took it to offensive. My penis is 4.8'' BPEL & 4.8'' EG(measurement november 5th 2014). truly, they were right.
    So I slowly fell into Darkness & despair without the knowledge of how I should get up again. That period varied from the age 16-20 years. And everything fell apart, my school my job & my personality. But recently while I sat in my chair, obviously doing nothing, I suddenly asked myself ''who do you want to be?'', and that simple question has changed my everyday thinking to a different one, a better one(it happened 3-4 months ago). I started taking my study seriously, my bodybuilding and now, My P.E.
    My answer to that question back then was that I dont wanna be average! I dont wanna be a man, who's ideas & Goals stay hidden in my behind the walls of fear & Laziness. I said to my self, when I die someday, I want to leave my mark on this planet for my self and many others around me. Now, action speaks louder than words, but if you go for your goal 100%, eventually it will subside, it WILL pay off.
    And so will P.E., i'm certain of it. Despite my small size I will change it to a completely different penis(yup, you heard it before ). Im making this process, not only to FINALLY commit myself to this wonderful forum, but also to prove to myself and others, that a small penis can do big ass changes.
    What will I take with me on this journey? My Inner motivation and belief, that this can happen, that this can bring one step closer the greatness that I want to achieve; The greatness that many of you already had/or are about to achieve.

To talk about my routine, right now it is only jelqing. I dont want to rush the gains, more than I want to know about how my penis Responds to all kinds of different exercises. So the longer I P.E., the more I incorporate in my routine. I started with 200 jelqs and are adding 100 jelqs every 10 days. my split is 4 on 1 off, sometimes 2 off, depens on how my penis is feeling. When it comes to privacy, I have plenty. I live alone with my father, and i basically told him that I was going to grow my dick. A small fight occurred, but everything forgotten. So I can do P.E. in my room without no one coming in. Pretty good advantage.
    Like I said, l've been lurking for quite some time, so the theory of P.E. and some knowledge, I also posses all though i'm physically a newbie. Also an advantage.
    So I will be writing every 1-2 weeks & measurement-days(every 5th of the month) with updates, and hopefully some motivation for you who read them

Inner motivation is highly Underrated, And I will prove that. Because Inner motivation is all I got in my situation.
    Remember Brothers, there are 86400 seconds in one day, & 525600 minutes in one year. It is up to us how we use them!!
    The path will be curved, but greatness will approach us all, if we want it to.
    The Journey starts now !
    Thanks youknowme123321, pogzee thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Official Journey to Greatness, for Motivation, for Detemination, for succes

Hey there, mate! Welcome to Matters Of Size (MOS)! I believe you have made the right choice joining us, because this is the biggest and best PE community there is. This community has been created by Mike Salvini or as we call him DLD (doublelongdaddy). He is the one that probably knows the most on the topic of Penis Enlargement (PE) and penile health in the whole world. This is why everything that is written or recommended by him is what you should follow religiously. You will also see that this is something much more than just a PE community where people stretch and jelq their penises and enlarge them. You will see that this is a big family where we all support each other and everyone is called a brother. Everyone here will give you support in your hardest moments whether it be penis size or anything that life serves us. If you are anything like me- you will realize that MOS is a place you could call your second home. I and all brothers here- we all welcome you warmly and we all wait to hear your progress story where you share how you finally reached your final size goal.

Now since your penis has no conditioning, you should realize that you must start from the bottom and work your way to the more and more intense exercises. Before I tell you what routine you should follow and where you should start- I must tell you that gains come slowly and with time. It takes time, hard work and a ton of DEDICATION to succeed in PE (and this goes for any aspect of life as well). Do not set your hopes too high at the beginning. Set a goal of gaining an inch in a year or so and either be surprised and see that you have gained even more in that period of time or just see that your goal has been accurately achieved. But believe me, if you set your hopes to gain huge size in no time- you might fall into disappointment and all the motivation you have can easily collapse. Do not measure weekly! Measure once every month or so. Again- gains do not come overnight and you might be very disappointed. Know that there are lots of brothers that work really hard and do intense routines for months to see gains smaller than a half an inch. There will be months where you see gains and there will be months where you won’t see gains. I, in no way want to demotivate you, I want you to expect the worst and not have a broken heart and lost your motivation and dedication. Expect the worst, if you get more than you expected- GREAT! , if you get what you expected- GREAT! And now for the advice on where to start- start from the Newbie routine written by DLD himself. (http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-Full-Tutorial ). This routine will not only get your penis stretched in different angles to give you maximum starting gains and give you mastery over the mother of all girth exercises (I believe this is said to be the first PE exercise documented), which is a very effective exercise as well, but will also condition your penis so that you can move on to the more intense exercises and therefore get more and more gains without hitting a plateau. Do not risk doing more intense exercises until you are conditioned and have at least a few months of PE behind your back. They might be more effective and more intense, but if you damage your penis, you’d have to stop PEing for some time (depends on how severe you injured yourself). That being said- I believe this is all you should know for now.

Also, make sure to chart your progress and measure corectly!
    Correctly Charting Your Measurements

Bone Pressed Erect Length
    Penis length is defined as the linear distance along the dorsal side of the erect penis extending from the mons veneris to the tip of the glans. In non-medical terms, the penis length is measured in a straight line on the top side of the erect penis, from the start of your pubic bone to the tip of your penis. Penis circumference is defined as the linear distance around the widest, thickest, part of the erect penis (see below).

1. Stimulate yourself into the erectile state.
    2. Place your ruler at the pubic bone, at the base of your erect penis and measure to the tip of your glans.
    3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis. (In the example shown, the measurement would be 4 and 3/4 (4.75) inches.)

Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    1. Make sure you are in a completely flaccid state.
    2. Place your ruler at the pubic bone on the side of the penis
    3. Stretch penis straight out
    3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis

Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length
    2. Place your ruler at the skin on the belly, at the base of your erect penis and measure to the tip of your glans without pushing ruler.
    3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis.

Flaccid Length
    2. Place your ruler at the skin on the belly, at the base of your flaccid penis and measure to the tip of your glans without pushing ruler.

Penis Erect Circumference
    Penis length is not the only factor in determining penis size. The width, girth, or fatness, of a penis is also an important aspect when considering how you compare. Most people have a penis that is either longer and thinner, or shorter and fatter. To compare how the girth of your penis compares to the population, use the instructions below to determine your penile circumference (distance around the widest part of your penis).

2. Place the fabric ruler or string end at the widest part of your penis and wrap it carefully around one time. Mark the spot where the string first touches itself.
    3. If using string, take the marked string and lay it against the ruler. Read to the nearest quarter-inch measurement.

Penis Flaccid Circumference
    2. Place the fabric ruler or string end at the widest part of your penis and wrap it carefully around one time. Mark the spot where the string first touches itself.
    3. If using string, take the marked string and lay it against the ruler. Read to the nearest quarter-inch measurement.

I wish you good luck on your PE (Penis Enlargement) jorney! You will gain as long as you dedicate yourself to it! Believe me! If you have any questions on anything- you know how to PM me, you know how to open a thread, you know how to post in that thread! All the best, Zam!
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.

There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

Here is a good piece of knowledge on the above mentioned, enjoy!!!!!

Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!
    Share you knowledge on length gaining- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...mechanics.html !!!!!

Size- http://www.mattersofsize.com/
    Likes eywaa, GeoKnight94 liked this post
    Thanks eywaa, GeoKnight94 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Official Journey to Greatness, for Motivation, for Detemination, for succes

Quote Originally Posted by Zambrodom3 View Post
    Hey there, mate! Welcome to Matters Of Size (MOS)! I believe you have made the right choice joining us, because this is the biggest and best PE community there is. This community has been created by Mike Salvini or as we call him DLD (doublelongdaddy). He is the one that probably knows the most on the topic of Penis Enlargement (PE) and penile health in the whole world. This is why everything that is written or recommended by him is what you should follow religiously. You will also see that this is something much more than just a PE community where people stretch and jelq their penises and enlarge them. You will see that this is a big family where we all support each other and everyone is called a brother. Everyone here will give you support in your hardest moments whether it be penis size or anything that life serves us. If you are anything like me- you will realize that MOS is a place you could call your second home. I and all brothers here- we all welcome you warmly and we all wait to hear your progress story where you share how you finally reached your final size goal.

Now since your penis has no conditioning, you should realize that you must start from the bottom and work your way to the more and more intense exercises. Before I tell you what routine you should follow and where you should start- I must tell you that gains come slowly and with time. It takes time, hard work and a ton of DEDICATION to succeed in PE (and this goes for any aspect of life as well). Do not set your hopes too high at the beginning. Set a goal of gaining an inch in a year or so and either be surprised and see that you have gained even more in that period of time or just see that your goal has been accurately achieved. But believe me, if you set your hopes to gain huge size in no time- you might fall into disappointment and all the motivation you have can easily collapse. Do not measure weekly! Measure once every month or so. Again- gains do not come overnight and you might be very disappointed. Know that there are lots of brothers that work really hard and do intense routines for months to see gains smaller than a half an inch. There will be months where you see gains and there will be months where you won’t see gains. I, in no way want to demotivate you, I want you to expect the worst and not have a broken heart and lost your motivation and dedication. Expect the worst, if you get more than you expected- GREAT! , if you get what you expected- GREAT! And now for the advice on where to start- start from the Newbie routine written by DLD himself. (http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-Full-Tutorial ). This routine will not only get your penis stretched in different angles to give you maximum starting gains and give you mastery over the mother of all girth exercises (I believe this is said to be the first PE exercise documented), which is a very effective exercise as well, but will also condition your penis so that you can move on to the more intense exercises and therefore get more and more gains without hitting a plateau. Do not risk doing more intense exercises until you are conditioned and have at least a few months of PE behind your back. They might be more effective and more intense, but if you damage your penis, you’d have to stop PEing for some time (depends on how severe you injured yourself). That being said- I believe this is all you should know for now.

Also, make sure to chart your progress and measure corectly!
    Correctly Charting Your Measurements

Bone Pressed Erect Length
    Penis length is defined as the linear distance along the dorsal side of the erect penis extending from the mons veneris to the tip of the glans. In non-medical terms, the penis length is measured in a straight line on the top side of the erect penis, from the start of your pubic bone to the tip of your penis. Penis circumference is defined as the linear distance around the widest, thickest, part of the erect penis (see below).

2. Place your ruler at the pubic bone, at the base of your erect penis and measure to the tip of your glans.
    3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis. (In the example shown, the measurement would be 4 and 3/4 (4.75) inches.)

Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    2. Place your ruler at the pubic bone on the side of the penis
    3. Stretch penis straight out
    3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis

Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length
    2. Place your ruler at the skin on the belly, at the base of your erect penis and measure to the tip of your glans without pushing ruler.

Flaccid Length
    2. Place your ruler at the skin on the belly, at the base of your flaccid penis and measure to the tip of your glans without pushing ruler.

Penis Erect Circumference
    Penis length is not the only factor in determining penis size. The width, girth, or fatness, of a penis is also an important aspect when considering how you compare. Most people have a penis that is either longer and thinner, or shorter and fatter. To compare how the girth of your penis compares to the population, use the instructions below to determine your penile circumference (distance around the widest part of your penis).

Penis Flaccid Circumference

I wish you good luck on your PE (Penis Enlargement) jorney! You will gain as long as you dedicate yourself to it! Believe me! If you have any questions on anything- you know how to PM me, you know how to open a thread, you know how to post in that thread! All the best, Zam!
    Thanks for the varm welcome Zambrodom3! I'll take what you said into consideration
    - eywaa
    Thanks Zambrodom3 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eywaa View Post
    Thanks for the varm welcome Zambrodom3! I'll take what you said into consideration
    - eywaa
    No problem my brother!
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.

There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!
    Share you knowledge on length gaining- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...mechanics.html !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Update
    measurement day is close, im measuring for the first time december the 10th, which is my 1.month anniversary :D
    So far, I haven't skipped a single PE session since i started, Until today because I had a knee surgery. So instead of havin' one day off, I end up havin' two days off.
    PI's are good, lot of veins & i might MAYBE feel a slight increase in midshaft-girth. Finger crossed and looking forward to measurement day.
    After december 10th, I will officially start on the 'DLD's first routine', and will probably continue doing it for 4-6 months, maybe adding SSJ's & different streches along the way.
    Thanks for reading & good luck to the rest of the brotherhood
    Quote of the day: ''The biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself''
    - eywaa
    Likes Zambrodom3 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am happy to hear that you have been consistent so far! Recover fast and get back on track, make sure to tell us what you measure on the 10th of December!

P.S- Here is my Quote of the Year (2013) - ( Completely new to Penis Enlargment; 0 budget enlargement possible? ) post number 9!
    Last edited by Zambrodom3; 12-02-14 at 07:16 PM.

Likes eywaa, GeoKnight94 liked this post
    Thanks eywaa, GeoKnight94 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to MOS. look forward to following your posts. I like what you said about not wanting to be average. I have thought this way heavily for the last 4-5 months. I say, FUCK AVERAGE!!
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)
    Likes grow4me liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    welcome to MOS. look forward to following your posts. I like what you said about not wanting to be average. I have thought this way heavily for the last 4-5 months. I say, FUCK AVERAGE!!
    Exactly ! Average leaves us in a so called 'state', that we, as men should not stretch ourselves into becoming something more, and THAT goes with P.E as well
    Likes Zambrodom3 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the Brotherhood Eywaa! I like your outlook and I think you will do just fine.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes eywaa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Update
    measurement day is close, im measuring for the first time december the 10th, which is my 1.month anniversary :D
    So far, I haven't skipped a single PE session since i started, Until today because I had a knee surgery. So instead of havin' one day off, I end up havin' two days off.
    PI's are good, lot of veins & i might MAYBE feel a slight increase in midshaft-girth. Finger crossed and looking forward to measurement day.
    After december 10th, I will officially start on the 'DLD's first routine', and will probably continue doing it for 4-6 months, maybe adding SSJ's & different streches along the way.
    Thanks for reading & good luck to the rest of the brotherhood
    Quote of the day: ''The biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself''
    - eywaa
    I look forward to reading your results. No matter what happens do not get discouraged as this is a long process. Remember that as you measure now and in the coming months.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Welcome to the Brotherhood Eywaa! I like your outlook and I think you will do just fine.
    Thanks DLD always an honor to hear from the legend himself

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boohoohoo View Post
    I look forward to reading your results. No matter what happens do not get discouraged as this is a long process. Remember that as you measure now and in the coming months.
    Thanks boohoohoo
    I'll take that into consideration, good luck to you and your journey as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st Month Measurement
    Well, actually it was supposed to be december 10th, but the next week will be stuffed with a lotta plans, especially my studies, so I had to do it today.
    Anyway I measured today, and the ruler said:
    5'' BPEL
    4.8'' EG
    So no real remarkable gain, as the 0.2'' lenght gain could be lack of measurement or EQ difference(EQ sucked today like crazy). Anyway I'm not disappointed because I wasn't really expecting any gain the first month, because I only did 200-300 Jelq a day in extreme low intensity, why? Just want to learn more about what my penis can take, and also to try getting used to this P.E phenomenon, because it really is a life changing process. You really do have to adjust your daily lifestyle to fit P.E in the Calendar.
    So far, I've done just that. I haven't yet skipped a single session, and the journey goes on. But now i'm changing the routine, to the 'DLDs first routine'. We'll see where that goes
    Since I was 18, I've done jelqing on/off for about 2 years, but I never really committed myself to more than 1 week at a time with 1 month breaks :D. So obviously no gains from that effort, BUT maybe a slight increase in conditioning when it comes to jelqing. And that may also be, why my penis hasn't been reacting to in my first month of P.E., simply because I'm already use to that kind of stress.
    Anyway, next update coming up in 1-2 weeks, whenever I got time.
    Good luck to the rest of the brotherhood. Stay motivated, Stay strong
    Likes Zambrodom3, youknowme123321 liked this post
    Thanks Zambrodom3, youknowme123321 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st Month Measurement
    Well, actually it was supposed to be december 10th, but the next week will be stuffed with a lotta plans, especially my studies, so I had to do it today.
    5'' BPEL
    4.8'' EG
    So no real remarkable gain, as the 0.2'' lenght gain could be lack of measurement or EQ difference(EQ sucked today like crazy). Anyway I'm not disappointed because I wasn't really expecting any gain the first month, because I only did 200-300 Jelq a day in extreme low intensity, why? Just want to learn more about what my penis can take, and also to try getting used to this P.E phenomenon, because it really is a life changing process. You really do have to adjust your daily lifestyle to fit P.E in the Calendar.
    So far, I've done just that. I haven't yet skipped a single session, and the journey goes on. But now i'm changing the routine, to the 'DLDs first routine'. We'll see where that goes
    Since I was 18, I've done jelqing on/off for about 2 years, but I never really committed myself to more than 1 week at a time with 1 month breaks :D. So obviously no gains from that effort, BUT maybe a slight increase in conditioning when it comes to jelqing. And that may also be, why my penis hasn't been reacting to in my first month of P.E., simply because I'm already use to that kind of stress.
    Keep up buddy!

Thanks eywaa thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st Month Measurement
    5'' BPEL
    4.8'' EG
    you have the first part of your future gains in place, consistency and dedication. if those .2" are true gains you could be a full inch bigger in 5 months. the DLD newbie routine will be a great addition. thanks for sharing and looking forward to your follow ups
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)
    Likes GeoKnight94, eywaa liked this post
    Thanks GeoKnight94, eywaa thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st Month Measurement
    5'' BPEL
    4.8'' EG
    A gain is a gain, no matter how small it is. Keep this in mind, many guys who have spent years doing PE now work six months or more just to make the .2 gain that you did in a single month. I'm sure as you continue this process you will grow. My only suggestion is that you should look into PE devices depending on how the newbie routine goes for you. I personally didn't gain anything doing the newbie routine, but when I began hanging I saw noticeable gains.

Keep it up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, as YKM said-as time passes and you add 0.2 inches every month- in 10 months you'll grow by 2 inches! Do not get demotivated, because these gains are really good. It is true that there are people who gain faster, but it is true that there are many of us struggling to achieve that in 3 months! Cheers!

Likes GeoKnight94, eywaa liked this post
    Thanks GeoKnight94, eywaa thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, as YKM said-as time passes and you add 0.2 inches every month- in 10 months you'll grow by 2 inches! Do not get demotivated, because these gains are really good. It is true that there are people who gain faster, but it is true that there are many of us struggling to achieve that in 3 months! Cheers!
    I think that is pretty solid math and looking at it it is very inspiring. 10 months for 2 inches, before PE this is something I would have paid a lot of money to have. The miracle of PE is it is free!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    Likes Zambrodom3, eywaa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I think that is pretty solid math and looking at it it is very inspiring. 10 months for 2 inches, before PE this is something I would have paid a lot of money to have. The miracle of PE is it is free!
    Same!!! I can't stress enough how much you hit it!! Now every time before I about to make an order for a device I just ask myself- "How much was I rady to give to get it done immediately before I knew about PE, well this means that it is definitely worth it!"!

Likes GeoKnight94, 8incyclops, eywaa liked this post
    Thanks 8incyclops, eywaa thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same!!! I can't stress enough how much you hit it!! Now every time before I about to make an order for a device I just ask myself- "How much was I rady to give to get it done immediately before I knew about PE, well this means that it is definitely worth it!"!
    I think many of us, after realizing PE works, tend to take it for granted but then we see a post where someone has gained a hinge amount of size and it dawns on us just how incredible PE really is. Seeing some men go from 5 to 7 inches or similar is a massive inspiration.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast