Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Harnessing the power of The Booty Breaker

Still continue with what you are doing in your routine as is, the UJW would be applied after you have finished your workout for the day. Hanging = active stretching, extender = passive stretching, UJW = passive healing.

Remember the metaphor DLD used in SRT about the wet shirt being stretched out and dried over the rack, resulting in a bigger shirt? Your workout is the stretching and the UJW is the shirt being dried out over the rack. Healing while elongated (UJW) trains your penis to retain that size & as DLD said above, will bring your flaccid size closer to your erect size over time.

Post Thanks / Like

From SRT thread:

"The key difference I see between Uncle Jim's Strapping Method and the SizeGenetics Extender is the SG has the potential to apply force while Jim's strap is only to hold you extended, comfortably and safely. Jim's Strap is more of a healing method than a growing method but it will help you achieve a flaccid length close to your erect! The SizeGenetics will be used half the time as a healing tool and half the time as a growing tool."

So that's what I am currently doing, using the Extender at very low resistance for healing. Anyways I have been wearing the extender for a couple hours and the turtling is almost gone.
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 01-28-15 at 11:46 PM.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks
    Likes VoorheesXIII liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So that's what I am currently doing, using the Extender at very low resistance for healing. Anyways I have been wearing the extender for a couple hours and the turtling is almost gone.[/QUOTE]

That's great news Rocky 😀 wearing the SG at a low resistance for healing will always trump the uncle jims method as you are still getting a stretch there, but keep the UJW method as a back up to prevent turtling if the situation doesn't allow for SG use i.e if you're at work or out and it can't be concealed under what your wearing.
    Thanks BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

VoorheesXIII Thanks for your support buddy, I will be following your journal also.

I see in principle we have the same idea, meaning active stretching and straight to extender for a couple hours. Lately Ive been able to bump up my extender hours up to 4 hours. However I have not gotten into the Uncle Jim strap. But I do have the and Ace Band that I use for hanging padding and I have more if necessary, I see you use it in sessions of 45 mins to an hour. I might just start doing a little bit of that, I tried it today but it was sort of a mess trying to stretch my penis hard enough to put the wrap on and it didn't really come out too well.

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks
    Thanks VoorheesXIII thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers Rocky, I try for an hour & a half SG between sets of manuals, the 45 minutes is just the halfway point so I split it up that way. Take it off, couple of helicopter shakes and some kegels to restore blood circulation and back in again, takes about 2 minutes. I usually jump over to the UJW when i can no longer endure the trade off of LM/SG work either physically or mentally, some days i just get sore or sick of something attached and pulling at my dick 😆 so the wrap still keeps me stretched out and i don't really notice it on, but I'm still being productive.

Post Thanks / Like

Ucl Jim's is passive training, as where hanging is active. Just hang then after coast on the plastic deformation for a bit. Prosthetic aesthetic
    Last edited by tkto; 01-29-15 at 01:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah so I am doing Uncle Jim's right now, I dunno how you guys stretch and wrap at the same time lol Its like you need three hands. I didn't stretch anywhere near my erect length I am about 1.25" under.

Also forgot to mention something mayor that happened today... So I was putting on my extender, semi erect and my penis fit in snug I was rubbing against the sides of the extender. That has not happened EVER ever, I might be right. I may just be gaining some girth too somehow through hanging, cause thats all I been doing but as I mentioned in my previous post I have been noticing more thickness.

See y'all tomorrow.

EDIT: Never mind I found this video which explains how to use the Uncle Jim done by youknowme123321.
    How To Video - Uncle Jim's Wrap
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 01-29-15 at 08:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    Yeah so I am doing Uncle Jim's right now, I dunno how you guys stretch and wrap at the same sime lol Its like you need three hands. I didn't stretch anywhere near my erect length I am about 1.25" under.

Also forgot to mention something mayor that happened today... So I was putting on my extender, semi erect and my penis fit in snug I was rubbing against the sides of the extender. That has not happened EVER ever, I might be right. I may just be gaining some girth too somehow through hanging, cause thats all I been doing but as I mentioned in my previous post I have been noticing more thickness.

See y'all tomorrow.

EDIT: Never mind I found this video which explains how to use the Uncle Jim done by youknowme123321.
    How To Video - Uncle Jim's Wrap
    I was going to suggest the video to you but by the time I read the last part of your post I saw you found it Glad to hear that you are getting thicker!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So I read somewhere that ideally when one is goal setting, like for instance me with this log where I my goal is to get a bigger penis one should be as specific as possible that way when you achieve the goal you know you've done it. And so I worry that my initial statement getting to 6"-7" anywhere in between might not be specific enough. Therefore my new goal, the ultimate goal for me now will be to fill up a Magnum Condom. This way I will know exactly when I accomplished my goal, I also figure that is a big enough size to conquer any booty out there.

Also I just ordered all the pieces for the snake hanger, thanks to big bro kingsnake for that thread everything summed up to about $13.00 good deal. Because as I increase weight my homemade bib hanger might get a bit uncomfortable, and I want to prevent excuses before they arrive.

So anyways I am off to hang, that Magnum ain't gonna fill itself lol I might just try some sort of manual girth exercise today, haven't decided which yet.
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 01-29-15 at 09:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

So I hung yesterday 6lbs 3 sets of 20 mins as usual and did same today, I feel I settled into this weight so on Sunday I will be increasing the weight by a little bit.

This Sunday will be my 2 week anniversary of hanging, 2 more weeks and I will measure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So I hung yesterday 6lbs 3 sets of 20 mins as usual and did same today, I feel I settled into this weight so on Sunday I will be increasing the weight by a little bit.

This Sunday will be my 2 week anniversary of hanging, 2 more weeks and I will measure.
    I can't wait to hear your gains, I hope they are everything you have desired. I never measured at the first month, I waited till six months.
    Likes BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I can't wait to hear your gains, I hope they are everything you have desired. I never measured at the first month, I waited till six months.
    Hehehehe thanks I kinda cheated and measured already and I know I gained a little bit already but I am not touching the ruler until the end of the first month.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rocky's fight to 7"

I didn't look into your thread originally because it was so new and I figured I would wait until there was some more in it, but I'm glad I checked it out. I am also a hanger (I use a regular Bib Starter though). Have you looked into the hardcore hanging thread? Also, I would suggest if you can to do sets of at least 30 minutes. If you are going to use such a light weight then you need to have at least 1.5 hours a day of hanging. Let me know if you have any questions because I have a combined year of hanging under my belt and I also have a SG extender that I use to use and have experience with (although I stopped extending because I believe it is a pain and pointless when hanging).

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't look into your thread originally because it was so new and I figured I would wait until there was some more in it, but I'm glad I checked it out. I am also a hanger (I use a regular Bib Starter though). Have you looked into the hardcore hanging thread? Also, I would suggest if you can to do sets of at least 30 minutes. If you are going to use such a light weight then you need to have at least 1.5 hours a day of hanging. Let me know if you have any questions because I have a combined year of hanging under my belt and I also have a SG extender that I use to use and have experience with (although I stopped extending because I believe it is a pain and pointless when hanging).

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and one other thing. I started out at a little over 7 BPEL before any PE, and I am also a HUGE fan of big butts. I will tell you from personal experience that 7 inches is not enough to handle a big round butt in many positions, so I hope you aim a bit higher.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boohoohoo View Post
    Hey, thanks for checking out my thread. I must say Ive been following your thread too and I somewhat know the concept of Dash's "hardcore hanging", lately Ive been devouring this forum looking at everything related to what I am doing lol. I am increasing the weight the thing is I forgot to mention is that I am basically a complete newbie to PE, I sort of started last year with the extender but I barely did it for a month and it was extremely inconsistent. So in reality this is my true beginning and although 6 lbs might seem light for you guys who hang 20+ let me tell ya the first 20 mins with that weight for me was not that easy to get through and so I am increasing the weight as soon as I get comfortable with it. Up till now it has taken me a week to get comfortable with it each increment, tomorrow I will increase to 8 lbs. But yeah I have been doing at least an hour with each weight only at the beginning did I do 40 mins but lately Ive been doing over an hour of hanging as I get comfortable with the weight and at least 2 hours of extender.

Currently I am also trying to get in some SSJ but I am not entirely sure if I am doing it right lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hehehehe thanks I kinda cheated and measured already and I know I gained a little bit already but I am not touching the ruler until the end of the first month.
    Naughty! But glad to know you are going to have good news to tell us!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

I happen to have a cable clamp laying around, I know clamping is not for newbies but I mean neither is hanging and I am doing it. So I wonder if theres a way I can ease my way into clamping to get in some girth work like I am doing with hanging. What do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I happen to have a cable clamp laying around, I know clamping is not for newbies but I mean neither is hanging and I am doing it. So I wonder if theres a way I can ease my way into clamping to get in some girth work like I am doing with hanging. What do you guys think?
    be careful with clamping because if you go too hard too fast you can end up with thrombosis. Educate yourself I reading the various stickies in the clamping forum. If you have any concerns or questions ask them before you go off and hurt yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah clamping is a bit scary...

What about edging with a cockring?

Post Thanks / Like

B careful with any constrictor

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast