Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re: Harnessing the power of The Booty Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Definitely getting up there, I am looking forward to 20 pounds for you.
    Maybe you could clear this up for the both of us. I know there are hard and fast rules like +15 lbs and 10 hrs a week. However, I believe gains can be had at sub weight and time for both of those standards. Any words of wisdom from the patriarch?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BornInFigi View Post
    Maybe you could clear this up for the both of us. I know there are hard and fast rules like +15 lbs and 10 hrs a week. However, I believe gains can be had at sub weight and time for both of those standards. Any words of wisdom from the patriarch?
    I know this was not intended for me, but I will throw in my 2 cents. The only TRUE rule with hanging is that every man's penis will respond differently. That is the only thing that will always be true. Other then that, there are guys who have hung more then 10 hours a week and others that have hung more then 15 lbs and neither have gained. Then there are guys who hang 5-10 lbs for like an hour a day 5 days a week and they end up gaining an inch in no time.

I will tell you the one secret to hanging that no one who knows what they are talking about can deny: it is about creating a routine that you can consistently do for years. I was hanging 2 hours daily when I restarted hanging, but I probably couldn't continue like that once I get back in the gym and in school again. So my solution was to instead focus on weight progression with a set limited to 30 minutes. I have seen gains so far from both strategies, but the key is and has always been to find what works for you.
    Thanks BornInFigi thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BornInFigi View Post
    More weight means more stress on the penis which means faster, bigger gains. I believe that hanging requires as much weight as you can handle in 20 minute sessions and as many session as you can get in a day. This is how I learned it.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Thanks BornInFigi thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So today I made another sale on ebay for $15.00 profit not much but hey!

I missed 2 days hanging this week due to school not sleeping at all. But I got al A's :D

Hung today 12lbs 20 mins. I think I am going to milk this weight until I get extremely comfortable with it and then move up.

P.S. I measured today and I am officially 5.5" no doubts about it. Thanks to everyone that has helped/participated in this journal and all the amazing sticky posts! Next month 5.75!
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 02-19-15 at 10:50 PM.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks
    Likes VoorheesXIII liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    So today I made another sale on ebay for $15.00 profit not much but hey!

I missed 2 days hanging this week due to school not sleeping at all. But I got al A's :D

Hung today 12lbs 20 mins. I think I am going to milk this weight until I get extremely comfortable with it and then move up.

P.S. I measured today and I am officially 5.5" no doubts about it. Thanks to everyone that has helped/participated in this journal and all the amazing sticky posts! Next month 5.75!
    Congratulations on the A's and the bigger D

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Congratulations on the A's and the bigger D
    DLD is always watching! hehehehehe

Ok so 30 mins 12lbs today... Workout feels good, the D wants to turtle immediately so I go directly into extender.

Even though I missed days I still feel the progress, so not gonna beat myself up over that cause I think I might need to add some bars to my etender next week .

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just noticed today my ball sack looks big, like I have extra skin now... has anyone notice this from hanging? Is it temporary?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just noticed today my ball sack looks big, like I have extra skin now... has anyone notice this from hanging? Is it temporary?
    I have never heard of this but t could be...are you pulling back skin down towards the scrotum?

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am doing BTC hanging so my D goes right between the balls... I wonder if thats whats causing this. I don't want to end up with a fleshy ball sack lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly some slight 'turkey neck' from the extender and the base pulling skin on your sac.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VoorheesXIII View Post
    Possibly some slight 'turkey neck' from the extender and the base pulling skin on your sac.
    Shit, Ive heard bout that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit, Ive heard bout that.
    All of your turkey neck solutions are right here: Turkey Neck: Penoscrotal Webbing>>>Eliminate it!

FWI: I didn't do PE for 2 years. My dick shrunk and my turkey neck stayed the same. Don't let that happen to you.
    Starting 8/22/2012....Current 5/18/2016..................Eventual Goal
    EL - 5.5....................EL - 6.3..................................EL - 8.0
    BPEL - 5.9.................BPEL - 6.75............................BPEL - 8.4-8.6
    Mid Girth - 5..............Mid Girth - < 5.......................Mid Girth - 6
    Base Girth - ??...........Base Girth - < 5.....................Base Girth - 6.5-7
    BPFL - 5.5.................BPFL - 6.8..............................BPFL - ??
    Likes Aimingforthetop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am doing BTC hanging so my D goes right between the balls... I wonder if thats whats causing this. I don't want to end up with a fleshy ball sack lol
    As far as I know based on personal experience and what I have heard turkey neck is one of the unfortunate side effects of hanging. This will definitely occur to some extent if you continue hanging, but as Tahir wrote there are supposedly ways to counter it. I haven't tried them myself, but if you are concerned about this then give them a go and let us know if it helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... My PE log is put on hold, because I don't want to ruin the appearance of my penis over size. Perhaps I could drop hanging and switch to something else... Hopefully the all knowing patriarch DLD gives the final verdict on this because the thread suggested seems more geared towards manual stretching, maybe the ace bandage around the balls work but idk if it will for something as intense as hanging.

I hope there's a definite answer to this because I don't want to give up PE, but if push comes to shove Id rather have a 5.5" turkey neck free dick than a 7" turkey neck dick.
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 02-24-15 at 12:40 AM.

Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... My PE log is put on hold, because I don't want to ruin the appearance of my penis over size. Perhaps I could drop hanging and switch to something else... Hopefully the all knowing patriarch DLD gives the final verdict on this because the thread suggested seems more geared towards manual stretching, maybe the ace bandage around the balls work but idk if it will for something as intense as hanging.

I hope there's a definite answer to this because I don't want to give up PE, but if push comes to shove Id rather have a 5.5" turkey neck free dick than a 7" turkey neck dick.
    With hanging it is hard to hold back the skin from the source that is causing your issue. In manual stretching you can anchor a hand at the base of the penis while stretching the penis with the other hand. The base hand is holding back the skin that would otherwise become victim to turkey neck. I would say work with some manual stretching for a while and see if this alleviates the problem.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do whatever you feel is best, but I wouldn't say the little amount of turkey neck that comes from hanging "ruins" the appearance of the penis. For the most part it is unnoticeable. I personally would want a 10 inch cock with a slight amount of turkey neck over my original 7 inches with none.

You should keep in mind that any form of PE does leave certain side effects. Color changes, stretch marks, scars, turkey neck, etc. can all occur through the process of PE, but I think it is worth it. Just my 2 cents...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback guys. I found a guide by Bib on another forum for wrapping to prevent Turkey neck, Ill post a clip of it below I hope you guys don't mind. I'll be trying this out, not to be paranoid but I just want to prevent things. I know theres side effect such as stretch marks which I already have and don't bother me, but the turkey neck I know will bother me so I want to keep it at a minimum.

"TCW: Turkey Neck Correcting Wrap

Blink: "I hear that turkeyneck can't be cured or fixed, is that true?"
    Bib: "I have no idea why anyone would say that. [Correcting Turkeyneck] is a simple matter of stretching the bottom shaft skin."

Use: While Hanging Weight BTC / SD or as a Traction Wrap
    This wrap is just for penis weight hanging at BTC / SD or other low angles where wrapping the balls is not possible or practical. This is the only method I am aware of for dealing with 'Turkey Neck' while hanging SD & BTC. At higher angles this wrap is completely unnecessary since you can just wrap your balls to stretch your bottom shaft skin.

Why It Works
    It works because we are stressing & stretching the bottom shaft skin & causing it to grow, which will eventually help correct Turkey Neck.

Bib: "You are making the bottom shaft skin, and possibly/probably the turkey neck skin taught for long periods of time. If you do it correctly, when you pull on the scrotal skin while holding the wrapped bundle, it makes that skin under the wrap very tight, puts stress on it.

In the case of just using the wrap, the wrap at the top uses the head and upper shaft to hold that skin in place, while the active force of pulling on the scrotal skin gives the force to cause the bottom shaft skin to grow. The ability for that force to remain, over the course of a set, is what provides the effectiveness.

-Bigger

Bib's Turkeyneck Correcting Wrap (Instructions)

Blink's Instructions
    1-Only use Thera-Band. You need Thera-Band because it will stick to your skin. An underwrap will likely just prevent this from working.
    2-Start your wrap in the normal place. 1.25" behind the coronal ridge, with at least 2 passes.
    3-You wrap a little tighter than normal, and you wrap all the way down to the base of your shaft.

Once you start using Thera-Band only, you'll notice it really sticks to your skin. After your first two passes, pull the skin down as you make each subsequent pass (as you're making each pass some skin will stick to the theraband, & we want to make sure we stretch the skin fully with each pass). This wrapping method will assure that the skin under your shaft is taunt. Keep wrapping all the way down within 1/2" of the base of your shaft. Make sure the wrap is secure & pull down on your scrotal skin further make sure everything under the wrap is nice & tight. Now when you hang your sets you should be able to stretch the skin under your shaft, even while you're hanging SD / BTC. "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bib's Turkeyneck Correcting Wrap (Instructions)

Blink's Instructions
    1-Only use Thera-Band. You need Thera-Band because it will stick to your skin. An underwrap will likely just prevent this from working.
    2-Start your wrap in the normal place. 1.25" behind the coronal ridge, with at least 2 passes.
    3-You wrap a little tighter than normal, and you wrap all the way down to the base of your shaft.

Once you start using Thera-Band only, you'll notice it really sticks to your skin. After your first two passes, pull the skin down as you make each subsequent pass (as you're making each pass some skin will stick to the theraband, & we want to make sure we stretch the skin fully with each pass). This wrapping method will assure that the skin under your shaft is taunt. Keep wrapping all the way down within 1/2" of the base of your shaft. Make sure the wrap is secure & pull down on your scrotal skin further make sure everything under the wrap is nice & tight. Now when you hang your sets you should be able to stretch the skin under your shaft, even while you're hanging SD / BTC. "
    Nice to have another method on the forums, thanks Rocky!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I don't have any Thera Band so what I did is I used a layer of sports pre-wrap which Ive found grips very well on the skin and its easy on sensitive skin and on top of that I used an ace bandage. Essentially what I did is wrap the penis stretched through the whole length similar to what you would do for healing only this time I did it with the purpose of getting as much of the skin near the base of the penis wrapped to create stress as suggested by Bib. On top of that I off course used the 2 socks and then the snake hanger, extremely comfortable.

So I hung 12lbs for 20 mins, and first of the stretch felt good. It felt spread out evenly throughout the penis, where sometimes you might feel in near the base or sometimes near the pressure point on the hanger. Afterwards I looked under the penis and no signs of turkey neck were visible, of course its too early to tell but the skin looked held back close near the balls were as sometimes it might look stretched. Also since the penis is pre stretched the hanging stretch was felt a little bit earlier into the 20 min set.

We will see if this method is effective as time goes on I will keep you guys posted. This might be something you guys might want to experiment with or might have already experimented with if so lets hear it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I don't have any Thera Band so what I did is I used a layer of sports pre-wrap which Ive found grips very well on the skin and its easy on sensitive skin and on top of that I used an ace bandage. Essentially what I did is wrap the penis stretched through the whole length similar to what you would do for healing only this time I did it with the purpose of getting as much of the skin near the base of the penis wrapped to create stress as suggested by Bib. On top of that I off course used the 2 socks and then the snake hanger, extremely comfortable.

So I hung 12lbs for 20 mins, and first of the stretch felt good. It felt spread out evenly throughout the penis, where sometimes you might feel in near the base or sometimes near the pressure point on the hanger. Afterwards I looked under the penis and no signs of turkey neck were visible, of course its too early to tell but the skin looked held back close near the balls were as sometimes it might look stretched. Also since the penis is pre stretched the hanging stretch was felt a little bit earlier into the 20 min set.

We will see if this method is effective as time goes on I will keep you guys posted. This might be something you guys might want to experiment with or might have already experimented with if so lets hear it!
    Glad that it is working out for you. How are you using the two socks?

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast